The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  Empty Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 5:36 pm

"Now that we are free from the law my mighty Cane we shall test your power in battle we will rob this city of its riches and continue my reasearch to create ultimate weapons for world domination." "Go now Cane put this city in ruin and in the aftermath the riches shall be ours." "As you wish my master." Cane got out of the super tank and went into the streets of New York to destroy the city and test his abilities.

Last edited by Warrior123 on December 12th 2010, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  Empty Re: Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 5:54 pm

Once Cane reached the city he began ripping through buildings like they were tissue paper. He crushed restauarants ripped bank vaults out of the walll and brought office buildings to their knees! News reporters were blasting on the news about the mass destruction! Police and swat units were assembling to stop him! Cane ran up to a police car picked it up and used it to smash and kill inocent people, swat members, and the police! They tried shooting at him but it had no effect! Cane was unstopable who could save them now! Meanwhile out of his binoculars Dr. Von Vader watched from a near by abandoned hotel on the roof laughing " Mwa ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ah ah!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 7:13 pm

Tobais was walking down the streets of NY, His nose yet again in a book. This book was not one tobais had read yet. In fact, He repaired a local bookstore shelf to get the book for free. Cane soon started to tear through the city, throwing large stuff and destroying buildings like they were made of sand. He didn't even notice. Not even when A propane tank shot off point blank at his ear. What did make him notice is that a piece of shrapnel knocked the book out of his hand. Tobais got a glimpse of his surroundings, Bleak. Toabis saw Cain run around like a maniac and assumed he was the source.

Tobais forgot about the and slammed his hands on the ground. Turning oil the Asphalt into C4 and ignited it. Hopefully it would stop him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Dr. Von Vader's Evil Plot  Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 7:34 pm

Cane saw Tobais and ran striaght through the explosion like it was nothing! Cane grabbed Tobais by the shirt and through him through a wall! "You want to fight little man lets go I will wipe you out!" Cane ran over to a mini van and picked it up! "This is my weapon wheres yours?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 7:41 pm

"The car!" Tobais said. He focused again again and ignited the Gasoline in the van. It exploded violently. Tobais also decided to Take defensive maneuvers. He molded the concrete, turning it into a sort of armor, however crude.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 7:45 pm

Cane put his arms down and looked at the armoured Tobais. He began to laugh "Mwa ha ha ha ah ah aha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ah aha ha aa!" He ran at Tobais grabbed his two arms and slammed him against the ground! Tobais's rock armour began to fall right off him! He kept smashing him until the stone was gone! Then he held Tobais in the air looked at his bloody face and said "Any last words shrimp?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 7:51 pm

"Yeah, Burn!"

Tobais was unfaded by the attack, in fact it was right where he wanted him. Tobais Truned his arms to grab him, and with his right, inscribed a glyph onto his skin. This Glyph would split the H2O in his body into Hydrogen and two parts oxygen. His other turned the Carbon in Cane's body into C4, Exploding it from the inside. The combination of existing hydrogen did not help either.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 7:54 pm

Cane burped up smoke and fell to the floor. Dr. Von Vader had seen this through bis binoculars he then went to the garage of the abandoned hotel got inside of his tank and began driving to Cane's location.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 8:33 pm

Tobais get up and starts heaaling his wounds.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 8:36 pm

When he reached Cane he saw Tobais attempting to heal himself he targeted Tobais and fired his tank laser at full power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 8:40 pm

Tobais heard the tank roll up. Looking to the side he saw A tank. This surprised him. He had to dodge this. He pulled away the road and dropped into the sewers. Hopefully in the explosion he would lose the tank into making Dr.Von Vader "Think" he was dead. He moved through the sewers into where he thought he was below the tank and started drawing an intricate design.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 8:42 pm

Dr. Von Vader picked up Tobais on his radar he then moved away from Tobais and blasted the ground at full power right at Tobais.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 8:42 pm

He then laughed "Mwa ha ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha hah die!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2010, 8:50 pm

Tobais did not expect a blast from above, did he misjudge, no Dr VAn moved. The blast knocked tobais out and the sewage took him out of the city,

(((((( OOC /leave thread))))))

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 8:53 pm

After the tank blast Dr. Von Vader got out of his tank and looked at Cane. Cane then awoke and limped over into the super tank and into the passengers seat. Then Dr. Von Vader continued his rampage across the city he destroyed many of the banks and had robbed millions of dollars of which he stored in the compartments of the super tank. Finally they made their escape to begin a secret base in which to reasearch and invent super weapons. Dr. Von Vader knew that him and Tobais would meet again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top