The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_vote_lcapMatthew Gram aka Gamma I_voting_barMatthew Gram aka Gamma I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Matthew Gram aka Gamma I_vote_lcapMatthew Gram aka Gamma I_voting_barMatthew Gram aka Gamma I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Matthew Gram aka Gamma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew Gram aka Gamma Empty Matthew Gram aka Gamma

Post by Guest January 4th 2011, 12:58 am

Super Hero Name: Gamma
Title: 3rd Son of Genesis, The Dud, The Living Tank, The Man with the Plan
Alignment: Good, more or less…
Race: Human…mostly
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’2
Weight: 180 lbs

Costume Description/Image:

The main piece of Gamma’s costume is the dark grey carbon fiber body suit that he wears. Its skin tight and covers every part of the body besides the head and fingers. Over that he wears blue cargo pants as well as a brown leather jacket. The final part of Costume is the pitch back helmet that he wears, which is actually one of his own inventions. The helmet is made of reinforced steel and is lined with carbon fiber. It covers the entire head with lenses over the eyes. The helmet has a built in radio and well as phone capabilities and allows for Gamma to switch between different visuals, such as infer-red and night vision 9all of which are voice activated. One the forehead of the helmet is the Genesis project symbol, which he has taken as his own, in neon green.

Personality: All in all, Matt is the “Man with the Plan” on most occasions. He’s creative and tends to think outside the box with just about everything he does. He can be a bit quite at times, but he isn’t afraid to say what he has too or let his sarcastic sense of humor show from time to time.

History:
Spoiler:

Powers:
Matt has very high levels of strength, stamina, and durability because of Project Genesis. He is capable of lifting up to 1000 tons, can function at peak efficiency for just over 24 hours strait before needing to rest, and is it takes the force of something like an anti-tank round to do any kind of real damage to him. He heals at a faster rate than most people, healing medium wounds in hours and major wounds within a couple of days. He is also considered a genius by many and seems to have photographic memory. He is also very skilled at the art of Parkour or free-running as some like to call it.

PowerGrid:

Int: 4
Str: 5
Spd: 3
End: 6
EP: 2
FS: 2

Character Description:
Despite not doing much exercise, Matt has a toned athletic build. Thanks to his in-human durability, Matt has very few scars (but some awesome stories for each one). He has a fairly pail complexion compared to most but he isn’t paper white. He has a defined and angled face with almond shaped eyes that most would consider handsome, yet is easily forgettable. He has slightly curly brow hair that goes a bit past his eyes, but part enough that he can still see. Though he doesn't often let it show, he has the Genesis project symbol tattooed over his heart from when he was still in Genesis.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by TotemFace on January 8th 2011, 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Matthew Gram aka Gamma Empty Re: Matthew Gram aka Gamma

Post by Entropus January 5th 2011, 12:34 am

Welcome to SHRPG. Very small work needs to be done on your characters powers. Lifting over 1,000 tons with only 5 strength isn't possible. Although I may just be misunderstanding, but you can only lift up to 1,000 tons. I know it's only a minor problem, so I'll trust that it's edited. Your ability to heal in just hours may need to be explained a bit more. Most wounds, such as minor wounds will be healed in hours. Large wounds will take a day.

Click here if you need more help with stat sheet equivalents, or you can PM any of the admins if you have any questions. I like the application so far, keep it going!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Matthew Gram aka Gamma SignatureentropusMatthew Gram aka Gamma Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 23rd 2011, 11:07 am

Dawg, aint tryin' to hate, but is dis application finished?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew Gram aka Gamma WilbertMatthew Gram aka Gamma Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 10th 2011, 4:42 pm

Moved to the trash, until Totem wants to do something with this.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Matthew Gram aka Gamma Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top