The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_vote_lcap(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_voting_bar(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_vote_lcap(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_voting_bar(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(NPC) Gamma Soldiers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  Empty (NPC) Gamma Soldiers

Post by Nate6595 October 1st 2019, 4:44 am

Gamma Soldier

"Yes, Commander!"

The Bio

Villain Name: The Super Soldiers
Title: The Director’s Army
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Shaved
Eyes: Varies
Height: Mostly above six feet
Weight: Varies
Blood type: Varies

The Looks

The Gamma Soldiers when working at one of the Director’s secret labs are usually in some form of combat armor, strong bulletproof vestments, heavy boots, gauntlets, and helms which block their face. They look very much like soldiers. The general colors of their gear are black in their base with trims of green. They have noticeable muscles and generally look very strong and/or aggressive.
The Gamma Soldiers who work in the offices and act as the guards around Isaac’s homes are usually dressed in the cliché bodyguard uniform, fine suits under which they wear bulletproof armor, and sunglasses. They tend to look very serious and determined.
The Gamma Soldiers who work as assassins (which is only a small handful of them) are dressed in full body suits, only having their chests, feet (up to their knees), and arms (up to their elbows), armored. They have helmets which cover their entire face and the only way for them to see is through their visors which can provide night vision. Their outfits are dark grey, through and through.

The Personality

The Gamma Soldiers are fiercely loyal to Isaac Crowe and the commanding officers of Isaac’s company. They will die for them and follow any order without question (at least the well-trained members). Due to the process of becoming a Gamma when suffering withdrawal, they become aggressive, yet weakened. They will do anything to ensure they get their fix.

The Story

The Gamma Soldiers are the elites of Isaac’s company. They are comprised of volunteers or they were abducted at a young age and trained to be specialized protectors. The training is comprised of combative training, tactics, and administering of an addictive drug which greatly enhances the physical abilities of the soldiers. Most of the Gamma Soldiers come from unknown origins and pasts, they are, for the most part, faceless soldiers, there to do their job.

The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers

Strength/Agility of Many Men: Because of the administering of the Gallows (the drug), the physical traits of the Gamma Soldiers are greatly increased to be doubled, or even triple that of the average person. They are capable of feats that beyond that of a single person. Depending on their area of study (assassinations or guards) either their strength will greatly be increased or their agility.

The Weaknesses

Drawback- In order to maintain their physical traits the Gamma Soldiers must maintain regular dosages of the Gallows. While they can get by on once per week, the safer bet is twice, or even three times a week depending on their addiction. If they go without a dosage they become greatly weakened, sluggish, and will suffer fevers.
Shortened Lifespan- The reason for naming the drug the Gallows is that it shortens the lifespan of those who receive frequent dosages of the drug. People who take the drug have their lifespans halved, most dying in their mid to late forties.
Needed Consumption-In order to maintain their stronger muscles the Gamma Soldiers need to consume a greater amount of food, three times the amount of a normal person. If they are well-fed they will be more lethargic and generally weaker. Further, they do need to get at least 10 hours of sleep for them to be able operate at peak levels.

The Items

High caliber rifles, sidearms, and machine guns.
Occasionally varying grenades.
Communication devices.

The Minions

The minions of Isaac and the sub-bosses.

The Fluff

N/A

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Nate6595 on October 1st 2019, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

(NPC) Gamma Soldiers  Empty Re: (NPC) Gamma Soldiers

Post by Zonkes October 1st 2019, 4:17 pm

Gonna need another weakness, my dude. Reduced lifespan is a limitation.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top