The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Reverse Singularity I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reverse Singularity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reverse Singularity Empty Reverse Singularity

Post by Guest May 16th 2010, 12:51 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Reverse Singularity
Title: The Digital Communist
Alignment: Villain
Race: Human
Hair: Maroon
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0 ft
Weight: 190lb

Costume Description/Image:
Reverse Singularity Revers10

Personality: Spiteful, Cold, Calculating, and well educated.

History:
Aidan Putrovsky is a European scientist with a doctorate degree in Chemisty and a B.S. in Political Science. As a younger child he experienced the fall of the USSR and the rise of capitalism. His father, an important political figure, was killed during the fall which had left Aidan Putrovsky resentful of capitalism and the west.

His suit, the Reverse Singularity, is a piece of stolen equipment from the Doctor Aldebert Disra from the Czech Republic. It is powered from a very small singularity stored in the backpack of the unit. Now that he has what he considers unlimited power, he is now unleashing his destruction on the United States. He crossed the Bering Strait using the jump jets on his suit and he is now in Alaska.

Powers:
7.62x54 Cannons: The Singularity Suit has 7.62x54 cannons mounted on the wrist, no doubt inspired by the many Mosin Nagant and Dragunov rifles in the post USSR region. The power fires two shots, one from each cannon, towards the target.
Frag Grenades: A cyclinder shaped frag grade is ejected from a launcher place inside of the shoulder piece of his armor. The grenade well be launched towards the target selected by the user, using the holographic HUD placed in front of the suit user's face, and will explode on contact sending pieces of shrapnel in a 5 yard diameter.
Super Flight: Using the thrusters on his suit he is able to fly far distances for a long period of time
'Energy Beams': Mounted underneath his forearm is a pure energy blaster on each arm. Each cannon fires off excess energy from the Singularity powering the suit.

PowerGrid:
Reverse Singularity 9e815c41d2a67edf072ae6fdc7b233a37109b9e

Character Image/Description:
Reverse Singularity TonyStark

Roleplay Sample:
20km Off the Coast of Alaska

Putrovsky looked as if he were standing in the position of attention, however he was completely horizontal and 2000 feet above the surface of the ocean. The cold Alaskan/Russian air burnt his weathered skin with wind chill. He squinted his goggled eyes and kept focused on the mission. There was no doubt in his mind that the NORAD (North American Air Defense) would pick him up as an unknown track and send fighters to intercept. Once he made it by them, he would have free entry into the United States to bring down the government.

The holographic heads up display quickly appeared over his face outlining to two F-16 Fighters on an intercept course. He raised his hand up, using calculations from the suit, and fired a shot from his energy cannon. The shot missed both fighters but caused them both to split apart. An orange glow from their afterburners and an alert signal from his suit suggested that they had been given the order to engage....

His baptism by fire had just begun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Reverse Singularity Empty Re: Reverse Singularity

Post by The_soapmaker May 16th 2010, 11:00 am

Dude, you used too many points in the power grid. If you really have an urging desire to fly, you can only spend up to 20 points.

That was point one, point two goes like dis: His personality is rather cliché for a villain. Almost all villains are either cold and calculating or just your average psychotic axe murderer. Now, I cannot demand that you change the personality of your character, it's all up to you what you are going to do with my findings, but you might wanna think about this.

Point three
Oh, Point three
Now let us see
What the hell was point three

Yes, I now see!
It's something regarding his history
It is rather short and unclear
Listen what I read here

Aidan's father died during the fall of The Curtain
And Aidan's soul was severly hurten
But why is this so certain?
How did the father fall alongside the curtain?

Was he perhaps murdered
By an angry mob?
Or did the CIA
'Clean him up'?

I am very confused and frustrated
What on earth happend that made Aidan so against 'the West'
Fuck this rhyme, I'm going to write like a normal person from now on. But the question remains; what is the cause of RS's violent hatred towards Capitalism?

By the way, from what country is this guy?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 May 16th 2010, 3:40 pm

Oh snap- he done broke into rhyme. O_o Normally I would say "You just got served" but Soap, ya dropped the beat, bra!

The points is an easy fix. It's usually forgotten, but Flyers get 20 points while Non-Flyers get 22 to compensate. Just drop 2 points somewhere and you're good.

Meh, Soap. As far as personalities go, I think cold and calculating fits. He's a braniac on a quest for vengeance. Brainiacs tend to lack the proper social skills to pull off the 'Charming' personality.

His father was an important political affiliate of the USSR, which leads me to believe that Aidan's Russian... 'specially with a name like Putrovsky. How exactly the father died would be interesting though. *envisions a SWAT team dropping from the sky, shooting up the poor guy, and patting little Aidan on the head* Poor Kid Sad

Though I have a question of my own. With an INT of 3, how do you repair your suit? Surely whilst fighting F-16s and the like, you mustave come against this problem at one point or another, right? You have a Bachelor in Chemistry and Political Science, neither of which could help prepare you to work on a high-tech piece of Engineering like that suit. Do you still have Czech contacts that work for you, did you steal a suit that has self-repair technology, or did those scientists teach you how to repair it on your own?

Again, this is just clarification. The app as a whole is pretty dang good. Cheers! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist May 16th 2010, 7:44 pm

Also YOU MADE A FUCKING POWERGRID! That is only for admins and mods to do READ THE RULES.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 May 17th 2010, 2:12 pm

Well it wasnt actually IN the rules section until yesterday, unless you looked in the bottom of the character creation section. And besides, it's less work for us. I wont complain about it, as long as it looks nice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top