The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Reverse Quick I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Reverse Quick I_vote_lcapReverse Quick I_voting_barReverse Quick I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reverse Quick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reverse Quick Empty Reverse Quick

Post by Bonjove August 29th 2014, 6:17 pm

Reverse Quick
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Reverse Quick
Title: Sister of QuickKid,Princess of speed, Daughter of Mercury
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: half-god
Hair: black
Eyes: red
Height: 5"9
Weight: 130 ibs
Blood type: B-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Red Jacket and black bandanna

The Legacy

Personality:
Envy considers herself to be the mirror image of her brother Chris. She has a cold and bitter personality. She is extremely prideful and will not back down unless she is on the brink of death. She uses her powers to do anything and everything for her own gain and that involves getting the throne from her dad. The first time around she doesn't plan out when fighting someone unless wanting a rematch. She finds enjoy in hurting others.

History:

Being the daughter of mercury, Envy was born in the palace her father lives in and works in. She spent her days laying in the fields and getting lessons from her father. She could care less about her responsibles back then she just wanted the old man too pass away already. When her dad dies, she will get the throne and become the Queen of the city her father looks over. Not only that, but she will become the next god of speed gaining the strength of her father.
One night when she was going to bed, she overhearing her father talking to her dad's personally mage. She and the mage couldn't believe what they were hearing from her dad. He really thinks Chris would do better at being the ruler of this city then HER! When the mage asked why he tough this, dad answered that his daughter was unworthy of it because she was greed, selfish, and power hungry.
Envy was mad beyond belief, she knew there was only one way too get the throne now. She would have to destroy Chris in the inside so he will be forced to evil.
She got help from the mage who was able to sent her to earth to kill Chris's mom. This did little to anger him, but rather upset him.
She then waited a few years so he can go to earth to offer Chris a place at her side to take over the city and then earth. Before going she had a family emblem enchanted to show Chris his lost memories of who he really is.

The Powers

Power 1:
Superspeed

Envy has the power of superspeed. Like Chris she can run up to 1000mph. She can run for 4 hours without rest, but she does get hungrier faster then anyone. Her speed allows her too run on water and on builds. She can dodge liner attacks by using her speed to side step, but attacks that don't attack in a line she can't dodge very easy. She can use his speed to fight much faster and throw rapid punches. She can punch through light metals with his strength and speed.

Power 2:
Speed perception (1 ability point)

In order to use her superspeed she needs faster perception. With this new perception she can run as fast as she wants without running in too things. She can even process information so fast she can learn things and remember them in seconds. This helps her when dodging liner attacks making her able to process the fact he is being attack fast enough to react. But it doesn't help her with everything and things can take him by suprise. She can process information so fast the rest of the world can look as if time slow down.

Power 3:
Molecule acceleration
Envy can accelerate the speed of molecules to do a number of things. She can accelerate her molecules to pass though objects, have attack go through her and even turn invisible if she does it long enough, but can only do it standing still. She can speed up molecules in objects to the point of combustion or melting, if she does this for too long she can risk setting herself on fire. She can do this to her own body so when people try to grab him she'll be too hot to hold.

(Invisibility: 2 (2 post duration 2 post cooldown)
(Intangibility: 1 (1 post duration 1 post cooldown)
(Heat powers: 4)

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Durability: 4
Ability: 4/2/1
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Bonjove on August 30th 2014, 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Reverse Quick Empty Re: Reverse Quick

Post by Bonjove August 30th 2014, 1:12 am

Done
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 30th 2014, 2:40 pm

Please list strength as a power, and separate the Ability points on the grid (I know you did above, and thank you for that, this just makes it easier for others at a glance). With 3 Durability, running for six hours then becoming exhausted is feasible, so long as you understand that is not at her maximum speed-to do that she would require a much higher Durability.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 30th 2014, 2:48 pm

Took the point of if strength and put it in durability
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 30th 2014, 2:55 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top