The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching}) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching})

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching})

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 15th 2023, 10:43 am

A young girl wanders the streets alone, She doesn't remember much of how she got out or in this exact place. Where were the doctors that fed her?  She looked around, a few months ago a place like this would be something she would read about in the pre-approved books the doctors allowed her to have. She closed her eyes, trying to focus in on how she got in this place. She remembered the slimy  liquid  that smelled like rust, she had been practically covered in it. The beasts that tried to kill her, it was self defense. she remember following the scent of burning rubber then stumbling out door after door to find a street. There was a flash of blinding light and she covered her eyes, then a few screams. Were they Women? Children?.....maybe both.....then She recalls the sound of sirens. She ran somewhere and ended up in her safe place. How'd she get to this place though? she needed to focus. She opened her eyes again, Her heterochromia gaining the gazes of a few overly curious folk. That's right, she opened a door to this place.....she can only make one more for the next 12 hours.  

She like this place, the less screams and there isn't that many shadow creatures around. The Girl smiled to herself. It smelled like rain her, she looks up at the sky the clouds were dark and grey. There was a storm coming, it explains why it smells so nice and why the shadow creatures were so incredibly sparse. Her gazes shifts down again. She seemed to be on a street riddled with stores that cater to children, candy stores and toy shops. It wouldn't hurt to browse maybe pocked some small stuff if she could.

Browsing shelves was easy, She had little to no interest in small toys and bouncy balls. She had stole small caramel candies from the store next door but nothing noticeable or major.  The girl made her way to clearance, typically she had luck in these sections. It wasn't ever truly cared about with its cheap prices and unwanted objects. Maybe shed find a nice toy or plushie to take out of this place. She was unaware of the store owner who's eyes had been following her since she entered.  She looked at toys on each shelf, broken dolls , cars and weird toy phones filled with something called lip gloss riddled them. All were messed up in various ways. A soft pastel pink caught her eyes though,  the girl approached the pink. Delight filled her eyes, a small rabbit pastel pink in color with oddly sewn on eyes. The rabbit had buttons sewn on the areas were its limbs connected to its body making them seem like a little Frankenstein's monster. And the very visible black stitching making its face seemed to draw the eye. It was adorn with a black bow and an embroidered broken black heart on its chest. The girl looked at the pink oddity of a plush with sheer adoration. She plucked It off the hook with glee and made her way to the front, Making her seem less suspicious then she had been before.

The store owner followed her happy to finally get one of those creepy plushies sold. The girl stopped at the door and bolted, much to his dismay. He had those sick things in shop for months and he wasn't losing profit of any kind. He chased the girl, though with the head start she had finding her would be difficult especially with all the places she could hide. The girl heard the foot steps behind her, as well as felt the rain start. She smiled, adrenaline a nice familiar sensation to her. She turned down an alley certain she had lost her pursuer. She looked at the doll in hand.... "Ima name you Little Nyx, Little Nyx I'm your momma Tempest"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Quote : Dont be fooled by my cuteness

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Job : Twitch streamer
Humor : It tends to be dark or very Gen Z. Guess its an Age thing?
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching})

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 16th 2023, 9:51 pm

It has been a few months after he released himself from the holds of his old home, or his prison they did not want him leaving so they could ensure their valuable weapon was kept in place and ready to use. Coronel detested the fact they would test on him after he had gain any form on consciousness. The test they performed on him gave little results since they never let Coronel take breaks and almost to find the capabilities of his stamina. With his regeneration constantly on he was unable to charge himself with a bit of down time and the fixation of mental exhaustion was enough to crush many people. After letting himself out he still would not have much to keep his mind on track. He had no hobbies or goals. He looked at his hands and could feel the incredible force that was behind every inch of his body, but what to do with it. First he needed a life, and then a hobby. What he wanted more than anything was to kill the many people who paid to keep him under testing to try and control him. That was it, he decided that his hobby would be to gather information and track down anyone related to his suffering.

It was kind of gloomy sitting on a roof top all alone. What should he do today or how would he get started on what he was wanting. Letting out a large sigh he pushed himself up on his feet causing the hood on a hoody he stole to fall off and show his pale white hair. The wind picked up and his hair would flow and his clothes would follow the wind and his body alignment causing ripples along his outline. He glanced up and could see the weather rolling in causing the sky to become more grey than it was prior. The rain was on its way and he was currently outside. If this kept up he would be drenched in water.

He stretched his arms freeing his body from any stiffness and right after his body would become slightly light. Placing on foot on the ledge he forced himself over with a leap and fell towards the ground. He stretched out both hands and pulled back applying his ability to hold the entire outfit to decrease his rate of falling until he finally tip toed on to the ground. He used the momentum of his decent to continue pace as he began to walk out of the alley and onto the side walk. Looking around there was plenty of traffic but hardly anyone. He believed no one wanted to get caught in the down poor. As he strolled down the side walk he finally came up to a convince store and on the outside there was a small ATM probably bolted or anchored to the ground. However this was no problem as he walked passed and turned the corner on the side of the store. Lifting himself up he place himself on the roof top and proceeded to hatch a quick plan.

He needed to get the ATM up her with him so he began to look around. Too many people were walking around and their glances never diverted away long enough. "Time to cause a distraction" he thought as he rose up both hands to two adjacent intersections. As the light flashed to yellow he forced all the traffic light poles into the middle of the intersection causing a few people to stop abruptly and slide into the down poles. Everyone looked towards the accident and started to gather their gazes away from the store as they fixated on the current noise. Coronel immediately rocketed the ATM up with him as he hurried and lowered it down before someone could see. The display screen was broken and a lot of the wiring ripped out, but the machine it self was intact.

After spending a few minutes he was able to pry apart the machine into little pieces and proceeded to take a good bit of the large bills that were stored inside the machine. With money in pocket he bolted off towards another direction skimming the roof tops until he came up on a street full of ice cream and toys. It was nothing big however he seen a girl running from a man and he was itching to see what was up. He kept yelling "come back" and "you didn't pay" as he persuade her. He would not be able to catch her since she clearly was faster and had a good head start. Taking his initiative he landed in front of the man forcing him to stiffen up as he stopped himself. He handed over $40 dollars and turned to fly away. "What about your change?"
"Keep it just don't follow her."
Coronel sprung up once again finding the alley she had taken refuge in. She was talking to herself... no she was talking to the doll. "Nyx huh? Interesting name." He said as he landed right in front of her hoping to cut her escape route off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Theft turned to connections (Mirage and Coronel Liffy {PS i ki=now you're watching})

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 16th 2023, 10:25 pm

"Who are you?" she looked at the stranger, her Bright pink and blue eyes darting around the figure. She couldn't put it the face to a name, this causes her to pout a little childishly. Her pale skin reflecting she had had it a bit rough, she was perhaps a bit homeless. Her white hair also was dirty and unkempt, it was long reaching to her mid back. Her clothes consisted of dirty and torn scrubs, a torn black jacket and extremally dirty grippy socks you would find at a hospital or mental Hospital. She hid her find behind her, afraid the stranger may take it and her had brushes the brick wall behind her. She opened a small enough door to keep it hidden for now but she could widen it if she needed to, Its not like he could follow her home.

"your not getting Little Nyx, she's mine. You cant take her." She seemed more skittish than confident. Though the stranger didn't have any shadow creatures with him. Who's to say he wouldn't take her back to the place that was once her home, back to those monsters who controlled the shadow creatures. "G-go away." she was shaking a little and her voice trembled. the idea of getting handed over to them shook her to her core. Her eyes leave the figure and dart around, did she hear something? Is that growling? Did the stranger lead them to her?

She made the door larger and twisted the handle, pushing herself backwards. She fell down into the dark void below willingly knowing nothing could hurt her and the stranger and whatever he had with him couldn't follow (at least to her knowledge) . Just like that she vanished from his sight...The question is Would he actually try to follow?

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 16th 2023, 10:54 pm

As he set down he could get a better image of what was actually going on. Why she stole the kind of weird plushy that possibly represented her psychological state and maybe his own slightly. He looked down at her cowering in fear tracing him up and down. However he was doing the same. She was not in the best clothing and the rain was starting to pour down. She would definitely get sick if she stayed out in the weather.

Soon she started questioning him with him and making demands of defense. "Look I don't want your friend. I might be able to help." He spoke to her but she did not seem to hear or want to understand. She was shaken in fear and if he had to be she was hydrated and hungry. She was dirty and could possibly already be sick. The scrubs that were torn apart also implied she ran from a hospital. Was she tested on too? Could she have been the same as Coronel.

It did not matter if he could not reach a ground in which they could conversate, but knowing the possibility made Coronel want to push a bit harder in learning of her past and why she was covered in those clothes. What forced her to leave.

So she shouted for him to go away and then a door appeared behind her. She quickly slipped inside but the door remained. Now he realized she was most definitely tested on. She was Gifted just like he was and they probably wanted to turn her into a weapon as well. Poor kid. She was younger than he was physically and mentally.

He did hesitate for a second unknown  the properties of the door. Just incase he raped his hand in a telekinetic glove and grabbed the door to pull it open. The door gave way without lashing back onto him which meant it was safe. However the next part was tricky. Jumping in could lead to anywhere. Knowing she also jumped in he decided to possibly trust her insanity and believe she has not changed locations. He plunged himself in and hoped for the best.

Entering into the void he was soon spit out. He was now in a strange place. It didn't seem as real as it should be, but he would not question it since his gaze locked on to her. He move towards her quickly removing the distance between them. "wait I was trying to talk to you, you ran off too quick."

Last edited by The Perfect Sandwich on January 16th 2023, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 16th 2023, 11:11 pm

She Hummed playing with a cute rabbit cyclopes creature, Its head made of coral roses except for the bright vivid blue eye in the center of where its face should be. She seemed peacefully oblivious of the new presence as did the small creature. The rabbit plush she stole floating on a puffy pink cloud beside her and the ground riddled with candy wrappers.  "Ladybird, Ladybird fly away home..." she liked reciting nursery rhymes The doctors had them playing on speakers a lot back in her old home, the rhymes kept the shadows at bay. " your house is on fire and your children are gone." She picked up the creature she was playing with and it made a noise similar to jingle bells ringing. The girl let out a giggle "all except one, and her name is Mirage. And she hid under the baking pan." she tossed up the creature and it turns into rose petals that slowly glide to the ground like spring snowflakes. "awwww Petals is all gone, come back" and as if on command the petals rush together and form the creature yet again. The girl seems pleased by this.

Her delighted expression fell hearing the voice and she turned to look at him. Her eyes wide and shiny, she looked around, the room with pink walls of a child hood bedroom slowly turning an inky black, the black bled through the soft fluffy beige carpet. " yo-you brought them here.....you're trying to kill us" the once bright and welcoming atmosphere felt colder and darker. A loud growl sounds, the flower creature the girl was playing with ran out the rooms door to hide. Books fell from the rainbow painted shelves.... and the girl backed away, trying to run, a black  mass starting to form from the inky black substance. She darts for the door as well tripping on a book, the black liquid easily now swallowing what once was the path. The flower scent that was once on the air now smelled of warm rotting flesh.
There was another loud roar and the girl screamed curling up  into a ball. The Black mass now forming a large horned creature with bright glowing red eyes. It stood about 7 feet in height, and it seemed hungry it looked at the girl then the stranger, it movements erratic and stiff as it slowly stalked closer to the two.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 17th 2023, 6:18 pm

This happy little world was filled with interesting life. He looked around as he walked towards Mirage and was caught in awe by his surroundings. He could hear her going about her song, and could see her little creatures that were playing with her were not understandable to a human conception. They broke down into pedals and reformed themselves... What caught his interest most was they reformed on command. Did she control them or did she create them. He finally let out his voice and it definitely startled her into a scare. She was not anticipating him letting himself in through her door.

Even though he was let in almost at the same time she was able to calm down in seconds. Maybe she found great comfort in her realm. With him there though it seemed that he was the cause of her fears. She said something about bringing them here, but what was them.

He soon realized the space was distorting itself and the fluffy, friendly creatures ran in fear. He could see a black ooze dripping down from the walls and a figure of a creature start to emerge. The creature let out a howl and fixated its gaze on the two of them.

He looked back to the girl who was not bundled up trying to calm herself down by huddling up against herself. Was she afraid of these things too? Why would she come to a place as dangerous as this if she could not control them. That in it self was beyond reckless. He looked back at the creature and decided it was just going to cost him a bit of time but he believed he could just easily wipe it out.

He stepped away from the girl and a light, light mist like cloud of purple started spewing out of his body. He would test the waters to see if a creature like that could handle getting hit with a car. His cloud formulated into a light purple ball as he squeezed down and made a fist. He pointed his fist at the creature and opened his hand shooting the ball towards the abdomen of the creature.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 17th 2023, 9:13 pm

The Shadow creature let out a deep howl of pain, it lifted up a ha clawing at the air before slowly breaking down and dripping to the floor. soon it turns to a puddle of sludge on the ground. One more start to form from behind it with a wolf like form though it doesn't seem normal. Their eyes burning a deep amber color, They each stalk closer a bit faster than the last. Another had formed behind the stranger and slashes at him with her razor sharp claws. Its Yellow glowing eyes beaming with hatred for the stranger. A third bubbles up in front of the girl its hand reaching out to her, its mostly humanoid features the least threatening of the three, it had beaming white eyes. Its head tilted like a curios child or a worried parent. The young girl flinches from its hand and scoots away, the humanoid shadow just watches her before turns to look at the strange man, it lets out a blood curdling shriek.

"we are g-gonna die, we are gonna die" the girl rocks slightly, knowing she's only spared cause the stranger is the bigger threat. She coughs and sobs a little in fear. "Bye bye little Mirage and stranger man, they become sh-shadow food. they'll eat our bones and make candles out of our eyes!" SHe truly seems lost in her thoughts.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 17th 2023, 9:28 pm

Coronel watched as his attack landed with precision and a high success rate. At least he knows he can tone it down a bit when attacking the new that sprung up. The girl however was still curled up not wanting to bring her eyes onto the scene unfolding. To her these things must be nightmares incarnate. He watched as the shadow plunged to its supposed death and turner into an ink like substance that washed on the floor. Now to deal with the others.

All of a sudden he was pushed forward and he could see chunks of skin and cloth flying forward away from him. He was attacked from behind. He was not ready to fight more since it seemed to be only one. And the two that popped up were still anticipated because they were in front of him. Without holding back he unleashed a bit darker purple slash that spliced the air towards the target behind him.

He watched as one of the creatures also watched the girl. However he took no action to attack while he was hit. Coronel believed he understood the gist of it all and decided to continue. He repeated the attack towards the other creature so it would not hit the girl and unleashed another large blunt wave towards the one that looked more wolf like. He was anticipating it to be faster so he went with a wider slightly weaker attack.

As he was attacking his back was automatically repairing itself outside of his own will. The slashes were nothing but the torn hoodie and shirt was his major concern. He would need to find more clothing once the issue was resolved. In the mean time he tore the hoodie off the rest of the way and tossed it to the ground abandoning it so he could focus more on the fight.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 17th 2023, 11:05 pm

All the creatures fell as the first one did, They seemed easy to kill. The wolf beast exploded after the attack directed at it hit, chunks of black dripping goop flying everywhere. the Humanoid figure slowly lost bits after each blow and the last creature turned to a puddle of sludge after a single hit. Even someone without powers could fight them. Though in the stillness when all was thought to be over, something felt amiss. The Girl seemed to rock back in forth trying to soothe her mind, she seemed shaken just by the sight of these beasts. "no more, no more , no more" the ground slightly shook and she whimpered. "stop clawing, stop biting. shut up! Shut UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! " The ground shook more as the black substance pulled to the center of the room. What ever was coming it was big.

The girl hugged her knees to herself, She was defiantly struggling. There was a loud glass shattering screech as the 5 story tall beast arose. It slammed a hand on the ground causing it to shake as it pulls itself from the liquid. As it fully stood it sucked up the liquid to complete its form. Its eyes ultra violet in color. it hunched over to stare at the stranger, it seemed hungry and pissed. It stepped closer and Roared, it was pre parging for what ever the stranger had in store.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 18th 2023, 5:05 am

His attacks were once again successful as the bodies of the creatures fell to the ground. Two of the creature were easily sliced into and broke down into the same ole black gunk. It looked kind of nasty now that he was getting a closer view of it. The wolf looking creature was struck as well but it appeared to run head first into a wall almost invisible to the naked eye. If it was not for it having purple, mist like properties he would definitely say there was a mime playing tricks on the wolf.

His body also exploded again into the weird substance. It seem to be only a creation or a specified liquid local to this domain they were in. He felt now more sure she was creating the liquid by diving deeper into her fear. Her fear of what Coronel would do to her and the added fear of her own creations was not helping her calm down. Suddenly in the midst of his pondering he noticed the large mass of liquid focused in the middle of the room. It would appear that the big one was coming. A good show of force to rid him of the place once and for all. It would probably also be stronger not just because it was larger. But in the off chance these creatures did not anticipate their opponent. A damn near unkillable weapon thanks to ole red, white, and blue. This thought only reminded him that he would need to find a certain executive once he patched things up here.

As the monster rose up in the middle of the floor it appeared to tower over the two. The first one was tall enough now this thing was possibly ten times taller. He looked up at its eyes noticing that they all had a unique color to them. Was it possible the strength of each or maybe it was order they were summoned. This did not matter though as Coronel threw his arms out and lifted himself to head level of the creature. Time for something more flashy. He slammed his hands together and slowly separated them pulling the air into the inside of his hands. Massing the air together the charged particles and gasses mixed into one creating  a swirling trail of plasma. He made sure to let nothing stray since he didn't want to hit the girl on accident or destroy her domain. He did not understand how hard it might be to fix things there.

With the mass of mildly dark purple plasma in his hands, he brought his arms parallel to the ground and faced it at his intended target. "Hey girl! Look at the monster you fear and watch me take it head on!" He shouted knowing he was loud enough to get the girls attention. He released the energy right after his shout and the plasma looked like it was hopping on the air as it bolted towards the giant creature.

The power took a little of his energy. He probably didn't need to use so much. He lowered himself down and touched foot next to the girl once more.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 18th 2023, 8:55 am

Her eyes dart up hearing the stranger yell, she looked directly at the Beast as his blast tore into it. She watched as it split in two, one half falling with a loud splash and fading into nothing. She felt hope flutter in her chest and her mind slowly calmed. She watched as the other half slowly collapses in on itself and turn into a Pile of sludge. She looked at the stranger teary eyed and she damn near tackled him in a hug after uncurling from her little ball. She calmed and the area began to shift back to a childhood room again, the floor made from rainbow foam puzzle pieces and the walls having the same wallpaper as a Bowling alley in the 80s. a small bed forming riddled with pillows and stuffed animals , and large bookshelves filled with books with no titles but seemingly meant for kids rest against a wall. The creature called Petal slowly stalked back into the room and hugged the young girls leg. She Hides her face in the strangers shirt, her hiccupping and sobbing being muffled by this. The air smells of Kettle corn and a Lemon lime soft drink. She seems less afraid and more in need of comfort now, she had been really rattled.

The creature....Petals gently grabs the strangers pants leg. Its icy blue eye studying him as if its curious. Petals quickly starts climbing him like a tree, it makes a pleased little Jingle bell noise. It seemed to be trying to show its appreciation by hugging him on his back hiding the holes the shadow creature had left. It seems these two are extremely clingy.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 18th 2023, 6:29 pm

As the light from the plasma cut through the air it smashed into the large beast and dismantled it down to nothing but heated goop. With him back on the ground he watched as the creature fell. Its body split into fell over deuterating into nothing as the room suddenly became a place of life and tranquility again. He guessed right he suppose, the creatures made her fear them even though they were created by her. She must not have been aware of the circumstances and was basically scaring herself when they would show up to protect her from a threat. He seen her release form her stiffness and jump, tackling Coronel in the hopes for some comfort he might be able to provide.

He did not push her away but simply sat down with her. Soon her other creations started popping back up and immediately taking a liking to him since they flocked around like hungry birds. One of the pedals climb on his back and hugged him and now it started getting a bit cramped but he could put up with this much. He believed these single eyed creatures may very well be another creation and all of them together reflect her understanding or mood. He places one hand on the girls head. "What is your name? I'd like to know more about you." he stated seeing if he could get her to talk.

He pat her trying to calm her down "we should go back outside soon and get you some food and clothing. Should not let your self be exposed to how discomforting those clothes are. I as well need another shirt and hoodie." He claimed as he continued making conversation to break her ice.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 18th 2023, 6:56 pm

She looked up at him her eyes still glossy and doe like from tears "I-I'm Subject-0089 Temp-Tempest.....but I like Mirage, s-so call me Mirage" her voice a bit broken from crying so much. she still hasn't let go "A-are you gonna take me back to the doctors now? I don't wanna go back." She hides her face in his shirt again. Mirage sniffles and curls up next to him feeling much safer. "I like my place, everything here is for me. and these clothes are all I have." she seems much more childish than before. "the shadow monsters hardly appear here like they do out there"

She lets him go to pick up one of the cute creatures around her. Mirage hugs it tight and smiles when it squeaks like a dog toy. A small flushed color to her cheeks showing she really did work herself up. The Creature she was holding starts to pull at her hair gently. "maybe getting new clothes wouldn't be so bad, and maybe cleaning my hair. food sounds really really nice too" She looks to the stranger. "will you promise to keep me safe from the shadows while we are out there Mr. Stranger?"

She smiled a little as she looked at him, she seemed calm and so did the creatures that surrounded the two. This place is an extension of her, it reflects how she feels and envisions things. That much was obvious, so it would make sense it would make her fears and anxieties manifest just like anything else would. Its best that she's calm here.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 18th 2023, 7:19 pm

"It sounds like we both have interesting names. I am classified humanoid weapon 01, test number 042, but I called myself Coronel Liffy. For some reason it rolls off the tongue." He was happy to be conversating with her finally as that mix up was rather complex. Did not think he was going to meet another power in a random town he was dropping in to. She threw a few questions seeing what his answer could be and maybe seeing if she could put some faith in him. "No I'm only going to go out side. I'd never let anyone else be tested on again. People will do anything for their passion or for power." He said with hatred in his town. He did not appreciate having been tested on himself and to try and force control to keep him under watch was a show to take away any freedom he had.

She raised up from Coronel and went to hugging one of the creatures. Since she relinquished her hold he thought it was the appropriate time to resummon his hoodie. The back was destroyed, but what he really needed was the money in the front pockets. He slipped it on and let if hug his body as he took a stand from his sitting position. "Come on lets go get a few things. I feel slightly exposed with these threads barely hiding anything. " He held out his hand to hoist the girl up to stand with him. "Yes I can protect you" he said in a very confident tone as he looked her in the eye.

This place was cozy, but he had his speculations about how useful this place is. He would try later if they came back to this realm. He put his hands in his pockets feeling the money glide across his fingers almost like he was counting the bills without revealing them. "If you are ready to go please lead the may little miss." He grinned as he thought about finding someone so fast who resembled a bit of his own story. It only proves people have become more corrupt later into these years.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu January 18th 2023, 7:46 pm

She Giggled Setting down the creature and they all run off, she stands up and grabs Coronel by the hand guiding him through a maze of halls. Mirage seemed familiar with the ever changing scenes and they seem familiar with her. She paused at a Child's bedroom door. "I wont be able to come back if we cant find this door again. Not for 12 hours at least." She looks at Coronel, "But I'm okay with that cause you'll be there to protect me She grabs the gold door knob and she opens the door.

She hops through the doorway and pulls him through, They reemerge in the alleyway they had met. Mirage looks back at him and blinks making sure he's okay. She didn't want him to be just an arm or something. "Here we are, this place again." She looks around a bit curiously. The rain was pouring now, it just meant less people would be out now. Which was good lots of people made her nervous. "now you lead the way Mr. Coronel" Mirage let out a giggle thinking its a game. Seemingly unbothered by the fact she was almost soaked, she doesn't even shiver like most people would. No wonder she's in such a bad state.

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum