The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arsenal Empty Arsenal

Post by The Swolefather September 7th 2020, 12:38 am

Arsenal

"In a quiet lagoon, devils dwell"

The Bio

Villain Name: Arsenal
Title: The Armorer
Alignment:Neutral Evil
Race:Human
Hair:Dark brown with a silver tuft.
Eyes:Cataracts
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 150lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Katya’s personality and reputation makeup for her stature. Though she isn’t physically imposing by any means, standing at a measly 5’2”, she is well built. Her hair hangs beyond her shoulders, but is generally tied back in a half pony tail, a streak of silver clashes against the dark brown hair along her bangs. Katya's eyes are greyed out, missing pupils due to the damage done to them, and the immediate area around them as visible signs of scarred tissue.  She’s generally found wearing the stereotypical wizards hat made of a black material, a dark leather B3 bomber jacket adorned with a white ribbon tied around her left bicep, a plain well fitting black shirt underneath, and winter camo military cargo pant that are tucked into a pair of steel toed combat boots. Depending on the situation, she can be seen wearing aviators or a pair of military goggles, both of which grant her the ability to be seen.

The Personality

Katya is as cold as the winters in Russia. Laughter and joy were never something she learned in life, only business. She’s a stoic soul who only truly has a soft spot for animals and those who were abandoned. When Katya is unable to drink for hours on end, an inner rage starts to pour out, causing her to act violently and without reason.
The Story

Katya was born in russian to an esteemed family of marksmen, the most famous being her ancestor Lyudmila Pavlichenko; a famous female sniper known for killing hundreds of soldiers during World War Two. The family was known for their selective breeding to create their own brand of arcane super soldiers. After years of training under them, Katya began to show signs of arcane talent, which rocketed her into the role of a prodigy; that was until a spell backfired midcast, blinding her and causing severe damage to her lungs. Years passed since the incident, and she was deemed nothing but a burden ever since that day. Unable to clean, or tend to any matters around the property, the family instead voted to abandon her in another country to die.

Katya found herself left in the United States with nothing but some clothes and a small runestone that her sister left her. It wasn’t long until financial issues took hold, pushing Katya to less than acceptable forms of creating revenue, such as enchanting weapons for criminals, to ensure victory in battle. As the years passed, she began to dabble into enhancing common items, such as glasses to restore her sight, and firearms to utilize her arcane energy instead of basic ammunition. She began to build her own market of illegally enhanced weaponry, selling it for profit and landing a roll as the armorer of the Tri-State area.
The Powers

Mana barrier: Katya naturally uses a percentage of her mana towards the upkeep of a reactive mana barrier. When not taking damage, it hardly drains her whatsoever; but the harder the blow, the more mana it costs to protect her. Bullets from small arms or the strikes from a trained human with a blunt object cause minor drain; while things such as explosions or blows from someone with low level super strength cause significant strain.

Gun Magic: Katya has modified each of her weapons to utilize her mana as ammunition, allowing her to fire elemental payloads from them.

Tommy Gun: Rounds fired from the tommy gun inflict impact damage much like a bullet, but pack the effects of the elements fire from it, either shocking, freezing, burning or having acidic qualities.

M79 grenade launcher: The payloads that this weapon discharges causes large explosions of the element that Katya has chosen: Electric charges cause arcs of electricity to shock those in the area, freezing causes the moisture in the air to freeze, fire causes a fireball effect, and acid leaves those in the area coated in corrosive fluid.

Smith and Wesson 500 Revolver: The 500 puts out high payload rounds that create powerful elemental effect on impact: Ice rounds turn into shards that freeze whatever it comes into contact with, Fire rounds explode on impact, shocking rounds fire off like a lightning bolt, and acidic rounds penetrate through 2 inch thick steel plate with ease.

Sawed Off Shotgun: The elemental shells fired from this little shotgun act much like it does in real life, creating a short distance fan of the element used. Ice rounds cause a cone of freezing, Flame rounds cause a fan of flames, Shocking rounds cause a chain lightning that arcs to nearby enemies and Acidic rounds spray corrosive liquid out in a fine spray.

Enhanced Kukri: Katya carries an enchanted kukri that allows her to channel elemental energy into it for melee attacks. Channeling fire allows the blade to superheat, ice allows the blade to inflict frostbite around the wound, Electricity causes a powerful shock, and Acid leaves a corroding wound.

Miscellaneous spells:

Dematerialize: When casted, Katya is able to pass through a wall much like a spirit would, or allow objects to pass through her without any physical harm.

Spider Climb: This spell pools mana in Katya’s feet, allowing her to walk on walls/ceilings/water.

Minor lay hands: Katya is capable of using her mana to close or cauterize wounds, as well as set broken limbs on herself, but not others.

The Weaknesses

Mana cost: The ammunition fired from the weapons pull from a pool of mana. 100 rounds from the tommy gun, 12 rounds from the revolver, 6 rounds from the grenade launcher and 12 rounds from the sawed off shotgun will each drain her of a majority of her mana, respectively. It takes around 6 posts of little to no mana use to restore her mana stores from empty to full, 3 posts to get about halfway.[These limits can be altered in an agreement by all parties on a thread]

Human body: Once her mana barrier falls, Katya has all the durability of a squishy human.

When using dematerialize, Katya must make sure to have momentum going as well as jump beforehand or she’ll just pass through the floor and suffocate once the spell wears off.

Spider climb takes a considerable amount of concentration, so it’s generally just used as a mobility tool rather than a combat spell.

Lay hands won’t completely heal larger wounds, but it’ll ensure that they go from fatal to a major inconvenience.

Katya is a severe alcoholic but high functioning alcoholic, and can’t seem to make it an hour without a drink of some sort.

Without her goggles or glasses on, Katya is completely blind.

Due to the blastback of a spell when she was younger, her lungs were damaged, causing her to have breathing issues that can only be remedied by her inhaler.

The Items

Stalwart Bracer: When activated, the bracer will create a solid barrier in front of Katya that can either be set in a full body cover, or a half cover that she can kneel behind and fire over. The barrier has about the same durability as a stone wall, meaning that it can be chipped away fairly quick.

Enchanted Goggles and aviators: Katya has a pair of military styled goggles as well as a pair of aviators that gift her with the ability to see, as well as grant her true sight. The downside is that if they’re removed, she loses her sight entirely.

Mana potions: Due to her limited pool of mana, Katya carries 3 potions at all times, which can be used to restore her entire mana store. [Mana potions are limited to 3 a thread, unless agreed upon by all participants for more]
The Minions

The Fluff

Katya’s preferred drink is a mage brewed ale that packs a punch that most mortals can’t handle.
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by The Swolefather on September 7th 2020, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Empty Re: Arsenal

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2020, 10:51 am

3 posts to recharge completely? A little too cheap, imo. And so little time could pass in those three posts. I can understand if the plot permits it, but for sake of a "fight" 3 posts is not that long. Not much could have happened in combat depending on your RP partner. I would suggest that empty to full is 6 posts; half to full is 3 posts.

Edit: Ofc the plot and discussing with your RP partners could ignore these limitations, but for the sake of RPing with a stranger, I would appreciate these limitations being in place until you purchase advancements.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arsenal JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather September 7th 2020, 3:48 pm

Made the changes!
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 10th 2020, 1:53 pm

Yo. This is Tiny Feels so GOOD.

(:

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arsenal JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top