The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arsenal I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arsenal Empty Arsenal

Post by Alice_EM May 28th 2017, 3:38 pm

Arsenal

"Answer my questions or lose your kneecaps"

The Bio

Hero Name: Arsenal
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Short spiky red hair
Eyes: Light green
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

The Personality

Foul mouthed and doesn't hold back, she says what she thinks regardless of who she's speaking too. Usually jokes in a sarcastic manner when speaking to people too. She likes to do things her own way and can get very angry  and panic when things aren't going as planned. However she still has a good heart, will protect people like her father taught her to, and is extremely loyal to the few she is close too.
She likes to have a plan of action, doesn't jump into a fight unless she's sure she'll be able to win or accomplish something. She doesn't like revealing much about herself, in case some of the information is used against her.
She hates being talked down too or having someone think they're better than her.
The Story

Erin was born in the highlands of Scotland to Marcus and Lucy Jepson. Marcus was a military man, he taught his daughter how to use weapons and hunt from a young age. They bonded and became very close through this. She didn't have many bonds outside that though. Other kids bullied her because of her tomboyish looks and height so she often got into fights with other kids in the village so she didn't have many friends, so she spent more time with her father, listening to old war stories and being taught skills. Her mother Lucy was an artist, creating wonderful watercolour pieces, selling some for a modest profit. Together they lived peacefully in their highland village.

Once she was old enough she went through with following in her fathers footsteps and signed up for military service. She managed to make her first good friends during her initial training, spending time with people like her and her father. She took very well to the training, excelling in all fields. Among the other trainees was also the man she would fall in love with, Alex Strand. He was a Scottish man from Glasgow, the same age as Erin, tall, handsome and funny. After completing their training, Erin and Alex where sent on various deployments together and crew close over the years, eventually becoming lovers.

After 6 years in the military Erin had risen to the rank of Corporal, and all seemed to be going well, then came the mission in Africa. Erin, Alex and the rest of their squad where deployed into Sierra Leone with the intention of taking out a terrorist group hiding there. The group had recently started kidnapping people from the region, but the purpose was unknown since no ransom was ever demanded.

Upon entry into the terrorist base they discovered what had happened to the people, they where being experimented on, unknown chemicals being injected into comatose people. They didn't have much time to look through what they had found, a person with fire powers stormed in and started torching the facility. During the firefight a mixture of these chemicals where burst from there containers and Erin was exposed, knocking her unconscious. When she woke up the facility was almost crumbled to the ground, with Alex laying on top of her, protecting her, and burned to death.

She didn't have time to save his body, instead she ran from the building. Before she could call for extraction her powers started to develop, uncontrollable to her. She thought that if she returned to the military she would be quarantined, studied. So she instead went underground, training herself with her new abilities so she could find the group who did this and take revenge on them and the man with the fire powers. She is still classed as Missing In Action by the military, and has taken up the name "Arsenal" to hide her identity.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Reaction
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Weapon transformation: Erin can transform parts of her body into weaponry, the more she uses the more powerful the weapon. Fingers turn to pistol barrels, her whole arm can turn into an assault rifle or shotgun, both arms together can form a rocket.
The Weaknesses

Ammunition: The ammo for her weapons is formed from her calorie intake, the more she eats, the more ammo she has in storage. This means that if she doesnt eat enough and continues to use her power she'll burn through her bodies reserve calories, either passing out or dying.
The Items

Erin carries high calorie military rations with her at all times to recharge her ammunition.

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Erin watched the building from a neighbouring rooftop, silently watching through the scope of her arm-sniper rifle. She was having more trouble controlling her breathing, frustrated that her target was late. She started going through possible reasons in her head, did he know she was coming? Did he take the day off? Did someone kill him before she got to?
But those worries where put to bed when he finally arrived in his car.

"It is about god damn time. Now you're going to tell me where all of your little operations are."

She had already taken the time to count the guards, it was nothing she couldn't handle, but there was a variable that arrived with the scientist, another man she had never seen before.

"Who the hell is this?  it looks like he's a bodyguard, but he doesn't have body armour and I don't see any weapons, so either he's a complete idiot or its because he doesn't need them."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down

"Just fantastic, another superpowered asshole, how many of us are there? I'm gonna need more bullets for this."

She took out her high calorie rations from her backpack and reluctantly took a few bites.

"I wish these didn't taste like dirt. Oh well, time to get to work."

Erin stood up from her crouch, took a big stretch, turned her left arm into a grappling hook launcher and fired it at the roof above the scientists office, it was finally time to get some answers.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Alice_EM
Alice_EM

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Empty Re: Arsenal

Post by Chellizard May 28th 2017, 6:52 pm

The fact your character carries around rations to refuel completely negates your weakness.

Also, if your character can turn parts of their body into weapons, is it still made of her flesh? Does it hurt? Or does she also have super human durability ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arsenal JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice_EM May 28th 2017, 7:10 pm

Chellizard wrote:The fact your character carries around rations to refuel completely negates your weakness.

Also, if your character can turn parts of their body into weapons, is it still made of her flesh? Does it hurt? Or does she also have super human durability ?

I can change it so my character doesn't carry any if that makes it too powerful.
And the weapons are made of all the same metal materials as the real thing, it doesn't hurt her to transform into them.
She isn't super humanly durable either.
Alice_EM
Alice_EM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 28th 2017, 9:22 pm

Alice_EM wrote:
Chellizard wrote:The fact your character carries around rations to refuel completely negates your weakness.

I can change it so my character doesn't carry any if that makes it too powerful.
And the weapons are made of all the same metal materials as the real thing, it doesn't hurt her to transform into them.
She isn't super humanly durable either.

Alright. So, couple more questions then. How many rations does she carry with her? And, are the things she turns her body into considered mundane items or can they be supernatural in nature?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Arsenal JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice_EM May 28th 2017, 9:32 pm

Id say carries two, one in each pocket, and even when she eats then it takes time to digest it and turn it into calories she can use.
And its just mundane human weaponry, nothing magical or supernatural
Alice_EM
Alice_EM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 28th 2017, 11:06 pm

Alright. So add to her weakness list that she can be physically harmed just like any human.

I would also like that you finished writing out her power description. It looks as if it suddenly cuts off.

I need you to list what she can turn her body into, and what parts she uses to do so. And if she can't turn her body into something yet, but can in the future, list those too.

-My DeviantArt-
Arsenal JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top