The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStick em up! - Page 2 I_voting_barStick em up! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Stick em up! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStick em up! - Page 2 I_voting_barStick em up! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Stick em up!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Stick em up!

Post by Jeannie Rose August 24th 2019, 1:23 pm

pester? that's not fair jeannie does got powers,there just not as shiny as yours so they aren't as noticeable, hey are you immortal too now? you seem ok with getting blown up in the face.you still should go to the doctor to get that bullet outs.

jeannie makes a pouty face also i saved you a bunch of time and where friends , so you really should be nicer to me,looky she has magic

jeannie watched as the other girl made her phone float amused hey if you can do that why not float the robbers gun away from him?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 24th 2019, 1:37 pm

Naomi dropped the phone midair, wincing as it hit the ground. She looked straight at Danny who was standing right in front of her. Real smooth Naomi. They both saw that immediately! Idiot! She tried to pull an innocent face.

"Do what?" She swallowed, her throat running dry. How could she let her secret identity get blown that quickly! She'd only been fighting crime for, like, a week now. Maybe I can play it off? Naomi crossed her fingers by her side.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Quote : "There's no day bad enough that a stick of bumble-gum and a nap won't fix" - Bumblebee

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Humor : Sarcastic or just weird
Registration date : 2019-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 24th 2019, 5:08 pm

"No, I'm not immortal. Why do you keep asking me that." Danny kept her back turned to Jeannie while summarily moving from one question to the next. For the most part, the wound on Danny's head healed, but she did feel an annoyance coming from her scalp. Something sticky stuck to the side of her head- or at least it did until Danny yanked it off. "I don't have a concussion, but if I did, it would be your fault."

"Don't 'do what' me. Listen, I was a teenager who used powers to stop robberies and I think like a zoo heist or something, so I know where you are coming from." A turquoise claw would grab Naomi's phone and pull it towards Danny. "I don't need you to tell me anything that you aren't ready for, so I'm gonna put my number in here, and when you want to talk, you just call Danny Tamamoa. Or, hit me up on Instagram. Both are fine options and I'm trying to hit ten million followers, so it couldn't hurt."

Once the contact information passed on to the girl, Danny would give her the phone back. "Just keep that in mind. I could always use a little help." Danny's phone began to ring again at her side. "Help that is a little less annoying than the help I have now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stick em up! - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 24th 2019, 10:35 pm

i'm going yo report you to the sidekick union batman never called robin annoying jeannie sticks her tounge out at danny.

huh so your turquoise lantern powers protected you then? well i'm glad your ok.

still not sure how this is my fault your plugging the gun blow it up i just knock the baddie out i thought you'd be glad i helped. your distraction so i could sneak up on him was perfect, well i guess i could have got closer to get his gun while bonking but throwing something seemed easier.

and you should be proud i didn't shoot or blow anything up this time. cause heros really aren't supposed to do that.

jeannie then turns her attention to the girl with themso if you move stuff like that are you a jedi? can i play with your lightsaber? oh yeah i'm jeannie if you was wondering nice to meet you
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 24th 2019, 11:42 pm

Naomi took her phone back from Danny, looking between her and the newly introduced Jeannie. "Naomi." She introduced herself, not sure how comfortable she was with two practical strangers knowing her secret identity. But they were super heroes right? So it should be fine. Even if they didn't seem like the most reliable. "And uh... thanks for... the offer?" Naomi motioned to the phone vaguely indicating Danny's contact information. Getting to help Danny out with missions might be just what she needed to get some experience using her powers. But...

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you totally just started glowing and shooting rainbows out of your hands and like... destroying the whole store?" She looked at the destroyed shelves, "Cause that kinda feels like it should be a bit of a big deal..."

Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Quote : "There's no day bad enough that a stick of bumble-gum and a nap won't fix" - Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 27th 2019, 11:56 pm

"Rainbow beams?" Danny raised her brow as she checked her phone. A sigh followed. "You have my number. And, you can do some pretty cool things. I know two people who can do telekinetics. One is a villain and the other a hero. I hate the hero more than the villain, but that's only because she is a terrible person who happens to do good. So, getting a good person who does good with telekinesis will be great."

Danny pocketed her phone. "I'm getting called away. It was great stopping this and meeting you. I'm sure insurance will cover all of this." Her hands motioned to all of the calamity. "Otherwise, I can probably pay the bill in exchange for- well, that doesn't matter."

She still needed to get a few things taken care of, but for now, running into a new meta might come in handy for her. Maybe begin the rumblings of mentorship. Maybe she could even bring back some training grounds.

Stick em up! - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2019, 12:38 am

jeannie watched them she found Naomi interesting,telki what's it? owww so it an't the force and i thought you were a jedi, oh well still throwing stuff with you noggie is pretty neat.

hey maybe you got a cold danny? and that's why you're making rainbows like power sneezes,yeah that could be it.

well sounds like the ambulance is getting close for the shop guy and cops for the robber, yup i hear the sirens. well then know what should we do? guess we should wait for them to see mr. shop guy get off ok and the thief is apprehended

she looked around the shopwhat a mess, huh hope i don't get blamed for this you burn down one warehouse that in my defense was used by drug dealers that i did help the cops catch.

part of my master plan and i did call the fire department so they could stop it before it could get out of hand. well there was that night club, but that was the villians fault that time right danny.

then a church yeah i know that sounds terrible blowing up a church but it was used by crazy devil worshipers trying to cause the apocalypse and the good witch lady said that would break the spell or something.
and cleary one wall was worth the ten vampires on the other side, huh and then i probably forgot some.

but long story short me and property damage seem to go together. so it's likely i'd get blamed for this to. so want play heroes and find more crime to stop?

jeannie waits to see what the others wanted to do
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage September 5th 2019, 5:11 pm

Naomi looked over at Jeanie, listening to her list the property damages she had caused in the past. "Wait, aren't heroes supposed to stop everything from getting blown up and destroyed?"

She looked back over at Danny, unsure. Maybe destruction was just part of the deal? Like it was a normal expected thing or something. Naomi definitely did not know enough about this superhero deal.

The sirens were getting nearer now. Naomi ran over to grab her backpack, pulling it to her slightly once she was in range, and shrugged it on.

"Well it was great meeting you guys! See ya!" And she took off towards the door.

Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top