The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_vote_lcapBliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_voting_barBliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_vote_lcapBliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_voting_barBliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) Empty Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)

Post by Bliss December 25th 2017, 8:58 pm

The last time Bliss went to Italy, she threw up and laughed in the face of death. Well, the face of someone dying, but still, semantics really. The time before that, she possibly drank too much as well. This time would be different though. It was Christmas.

A pink swirl followed the revolution inspired by the candy cane in Bliss' hand. She lifted the striped sugar stick to her mouth, pressing the peppermint schnapps against her lips. A bottle of vodka stuck out of Bliss' carry satchel as she walked through the streets of Milan wearing a red Mrs. Clause skirt falling halfway down her thigh with a red coat tucking all of her holiday warmth inside of her. The heels of her black boots clicked against the cobblestone walkway leading to a giant candy cane castle protruding from the middle of the commerce sector.

Christmas trees and candy canes ran down the streets, stretching twenty feet above the streets- adorned with everyday citizens wrapped up with wreaths, flailing about as they attempted to escape from their nativity captivity. Bliss never brushed up on Italian, but wanting to get out of a sticky situation sounded similar in every language. Candy canes shattered as Bliss passed by, dropping the citizens to the ground. They struggled to escape from the pine bindings, but Bliss could live with that- and they could too which made everything all the better.

Breaking a candy cane did not stress Bliss' powers, but bringing down a castle made of it could take some effort. Especially if the abominations in front of her with weapons had anything to say about it.

"Hold your ground, Holiday Harlot!" A sevenfoot gingerbread man stepped out onto a graham cracker bridge, separating Bliss from the castle by means of a creamy looking moat. "You and the blasphemies of your arrogant people have gone on too long! You must be brought to reckon for your transgressions as you insult our beloved queen!"

"Oh?" Bliss floated her mug of peppermint schnapps in front of her. "Is it because I'm not wearing the hat?" Reaching into her satchel, pushing past the vodka, Bliss summoned the fuzzy red hat with the iconic white puff ball atop.

A phalanx of snowmen stepped towards the moat, holding pine encrusted staves adorned with mistletoe spear heads. Shade fell over the line as a cackle of flame chased the darkness into the crevices of the stacked snow. Standing above the snowmen, and even towering above the gingerbread stepped a reindeer with a nose bursting with enough fire to fill Surtr with enough envy to turn the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day. But, that's another thread.

The white poof ball flung back against Bliss' neck as she cocked her newly decorated head. "Better?" She slid her hand into the handle of the mug and grabbed the candy cane.

"Your insolence will be met with a dire dip into the eggnog moat if you do not atone for your sins!"

"Hey now." Bliss licked the schnapps off her candy cane. "Don't threaten me with a good time." The bottle of vodka floated out of Bliss' bag and into her hand.

"Your lose holiday spirits may create a favorable opinion for you when you wish to stumble home from the holiday party, with some unfortunate soul in a sloppy mess of poor decisions and bad health choices, but we are against your tepid attempts at bribery." The gingerbread man held his fist up to signal the snowmen. A line of mistletoe laden spears fell into business time position. "Drinking is a sordid behavior that will bring your death."

"Yeah, my New Years Resolution is to cut back on alcohol." Bliss threw the bottle towards the reindeer. "But, today is December 25th."

A telekinetic wave pulsed from Bliss, pushing the line of snowmen away from the bridge and shattering the vodka. Each snort of the reindeer pushed more flame into the ensuing pyroblast, spooking the deer into blowing fire all over the courtyard of the candy cane castle. A fiery conundrum of confusion pulled the line of snowmen deeper into a pool of their own misplaced trust in a reindeer full of fire.

The gingerbreadman looked up from his lowly position upon the festively adorned ice blasted glassy ground. His head could not move. Only his eyes. And from those gumdrop orbs he peered over to she the rest of his body, shattered and blasted, littering the bridge. "This is why- alcohol is a vice."

"I need to talk to your boss."
Bliss spun the candy cane around her finger. "Later."

A large hole now stood in the side of the castle where the door once barred entrance. The exact whereabouts of the giant deer with a nose that could blot out the sun remained hidden to Bliss, but the sound made it seem like he made it to a room full of things you could break.

"Not so fast!" A line of green and red ribbon shot out from a parapet along the second level, wrapping around Bliss's torso and legs. A pair of blue eyes with a lifeless surprise beamed down to Bliss. With red pajamas and a green hat, an elf like creature pulled out a bow with the hand not currently holding the ribbon tethered to Bliss. "You forgot about me."

"No I didn't! I deliberately wished you didn't exist!" Bliss struggled around the ribbons wrapping her up. "You are weird and creepy and no one knows why you are a holiday tradition other than for parents who hate their children!"

"If I were creepy, would I be waiting around in the shadows, preparing myself to capture you by wrapping you up in ribbons, my dear?" The creature threw the bow towards, Bliss. It spun throw the air with the accuracy of a shuriken.

"Yes! That is exactly what you would do because the only thing missing from making that a total crepper line was the word 'ladies'."
The bow impacted against Bliss' forehead.

"It's time to have your name written on the naughty list."

"See?" Bliss tried pulling her shoulder out. "From someone else, that might have been menacing, but the way you said naughty, it was just creepy. No one likes you. Go to a shelf in Hell!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed) Empty Re: Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)

Post by The Swolefather January 16th 2018, 1:37 pm

The teen monster hunter was given a heads up about some sort of attack that would occur in Italy..and after hours of travel, he was finally walking the streets of Milan. He adjusted the glasses he had..borrowed from a friend, which translated any writing he looked towards..to a degree. Christmas in Italy..boy aren't we fancy." Darwin looked over towards Seth and let out a small snort "So did they ever say where the attack would occur?"

They wandered the streets for what seemed like hours, and honestly Darwin was seconds from giving up, if it wasn't for the sight of a body punctured by candy cane shards laying against a wall.

The Mage made his way to the body, placing his left hand on their forehead. He began to chant quietly as the area around him darkened. "Speak." The body screamed in agony, shaking wildly as it looked about, cursing Darwin. "What did this to you. Speak." the body froze and began to moan the words "Natale demone." before it slumped back over. "Something...demon..what is Natale?" it was as if the universe was answering, as a candy cane arrow whizzed by Darwins head. He turned quickly, locking eyes with a gingerbread archer "Chirstmas demons!"
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top