The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_vote_lcapSome People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_voting_barSome People Just Do Not Like Bliss  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  Empty Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Post by Bliss April 14th 2017, 6:25 am

Digging up an old wreckage from the coast of France did not necessarily make her reputation any less, but it did infringe on a certain group whom would rather Bliss stay back in California in front of a computer. That group actually expanded to encompass more than just the other two people Bliss took with her on the expedition.

Upon finding out about readings linking a cult relic to a lost temple, Bliss knew she could not pass up the opportunity to launch an investigation into this endeavor. With her previous run ins with cult activities spurring her forward, Bliss knew getting the drop on them would only help her out. Well, she did not know how it would help her out, but she knew it would throw a wrench in the cult's plans, and regardless of how little information she had pertaining to them, Bliss knew keeping them a few steps behind would help her in the long run.

For a woman with a sleight case of being a vampire to choose to impart during the day meant one thing- she developed the perfect excuse to not do any work. The job of maintaining the boat and preparing the probe rested on the shoulders of her two assistants. One, an able bodied red head whom Bliss never gave any credit to, Abby Flowers. The other, the daughter of an ambassador with ebony skin and a smile that shined brighter than the sun currently keeping Bliss tucked away in the cabin, Victoria Smith.

Victoria kept her wetsuit on, knowing if anyone needed to scrub the murky depths, it would be the hydrokinetic. Abby on the other hand, found it hard to differentiate work in the sun, from temporary obstacle keeping her from enjoying the climate- a habit her boss found herself constantly in the middle of. Abby had a wet suit, but it laid on the side of the deck while Abby decided to just go about her duties with a red bikini top and a pair of black shorts. After all, the wetsuit smelled like plastic threw up spandex and she did not need a rash right now.

Below deck, Bliss lounged back with her hands behind her head. She knew Abby would do something wrong, but trusted Tori to maintain everything else. The vampire queen of technology kept a black sarong over a one piece turquoise swimsuit, throwing off her normal pension for black. Things around the boat grew more quiet. Bliss perked up. Something needed to be going on around the boat; she told them not to launch anything without her permission or presence, both of which did not make their way up to the deck.

Growing out of place with the odd silence, Bliss made her way to the upper deck, stepping out into the presence of her hated enemy, the sun. "Well, good freaking afternoon to you to." The glare in her eyes did not do as much as the painful effects of removing everything remotely powerful about Bliss- save her telekinesis. Her very powerful telekinesis, remained intact, but her ice would now only serve to create massive drippings of water, something Bliss did not like having to deal with. Another thing she did not like having to deal with- missing crew. "Where did everyone go? Taking a break or getting kidnapped might be different for them, but I'm going to be mad either way."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  Empty Re: Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Post by Logic April 16th 2017, 5:34 am

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  JiTblRS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Color Code:
Kenny D.
Derick
Mitchel
Sophia

Kenny lightly tucked on the collar of his jacket, arms stretching high into the air as he and his other three associates slowly started making their way off the steps of the plane. "Ahhh man we are finally here, it's been forever since we've been on solid ground." "Thank goodness, I was getting a bit sick..my stomach feels a little *burp* Nevermind." "Eww gross Derick!" Sophia quickly began fanning the air infront of her face, while also holding onto the tip of her nose.

"Heh..sorry." Kenny sighed, and held his hands inside of his pocket as he was the last one to get off the plane. They each turned to go and grab a hold of their luggage. Meeting up in a circle at the entrance of the airport. "Ahh France..so exotict..so defined..so..magical..you can feel the love in the air!" Her hands clasped together in a stary fashion, this really was the place of dreams. "Yeah there's so much love in the air I think I'm choking on it. Kenny motioned his hands towards his stomach as if he was going to throw up, and starting making fake gurgling noises as if he was about to vomit. The guys of the group quickly beginning to burst into laughter, and Sophia who was obviously not pleased was stomping her foot. "Not funny you guys. I guess we can all see who is the mature one in the group. Hmph." She turned and crossed her arms pouting, before grabbing her luggage.

"Aww cheer up Sophia, we all can't be as extravagant and fabulous as you." He joked. "I'm just glad we got away from it all. To think, if we wouldn't have started stealing mo-" Mitchel quickly jumped and cuffed his hand over Derick's mouth. Looking around to see if anyone almost picked up on it. "Come on Derick you're gonna get us in trouble. Let's keep our past in new york okay. We are here on vacation, lets not do anything to ruin it." He sighed, leaving his hand on top of Derick's mouth.

"Yeah good call. Alright, Mitchel, you're up." He turned towards Derick, he was always the go-to the man with the plan. "Yeah yeah right. Alright, guys..and gal. We are on vacation for the next couple of days, we each have exactly *whispers* 500 dollars.*whispers* To spend each. So use it wisely." He reached into his pocket and began handing out tiny sheets of paper towards everyone. "This is the address to our hotel, check in whenever room 212. Make sure to be there, don't get lost. Me and Derick are gonna go check out the nearby arcade, and later I'll see what new forms of technology I could find! New inventions! Let's go derick!" He turned and took off towards town, Derick following close behind him.

"I guess it's just me and you." "No just you, I'm going shopping laters." She turned and waved her hand through her hair, before parting off without another word. "I guess it's only me.. He crossed his arms and turned to walk off in the other direction, copying Sophia with her pouting. "That's fine, I didn't want any company anyway." Turning, he went sprinting down an alleyway and raised his right hand towards a trash can lid, engulfing it in electrical energy enough to the point of levitation. He lowered it while running and jumped on it. Gliding across the rest of the way and picking up towards the sky, similar to getting on a hover board. He soared, the wind knocking through his dreads. He made sure to fly high enough so no one could see him. "All this city stuff..i need to get away from this. Got enough of it while we were in new york." He turned and headed towards the coast.

When he got there he noticed there weren't a lot of people on the sandy shore, so he slowly began to lower himself to the point where he was hovering just above the sand. Going across the beach and kicking up dirt and debris, speeding off towards the ocean. He saw a boat in the far distance and continued to speed up, shooting up into the air and doing a loop. Simple tricks for amusement, not a care in the world. It didn't seem like there were anyone else on the boat, so no need to worry about keeping his secret.No one here knew him anyway, and he doubt he would see anyone here back in newyork.
Logic
Logic

Quote : "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
-Professor Matheus

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-04-12

Back to top Go down

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  Empty Re: Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss

Post by Bliss April 16th 2017, 4:11 pm

"Tell Madame Eloitelle one of Bliss' associates has arrived. Three men are with her. Odd, but we can deal with them." A raven haired woman spoke into a flower on the side of the lapel of her black dress. "She must be trying to throw off equality complaints. The good news is the sound American. It shouldn't be that hard to remove them from the picture."

A thrown together plan began to materialize involving the one food any American abroad would never be able to turn down: Hot dogs. French hotdogs with a special sauce designed to unleash the most hard partying intestinal worms known to man whom were known for sending incredible pain all through the digestive tracts for several hours before finally calming down and going into hard party worm remission. Like Spuds Mackenzie, but in your small intestine. Of course, all that information did not make it on the cart. Instead it simply read "Hot Dogs for Americans who want to Party! Freedom!" No American could ever resist a sign of such capacity nor the two blond women working the newly stolen cart.

On the other side, the woman in the black dress positioned herself at the entrance to a French fashion shoppe. Or as they call it in France, a fashion shoppe. The woman pushed a small cart full of perfumes in front of the storefront, allowing her to distribute free samples. Once Sophia came by, she would use a special perfume sample to try and incapacitate the mark with a perfume possessing a potent dose of knockout gas.

The sun could go to Hell. "Why can't sunblock and sunglasses take care of this stupid glowing star? Pretty sure we'd all be a whole lot better if it didn't even exist." Nothing on the starboard side of the ship called Bliss attention other than the breeze breaking against the side of the ship. She gingerly walked to the other side of the ship. She only knew the term starboard. Everything felt quiet as another breeze blew past her. She took five steps and then narrowed her eyes.

Those gentle breezes all came from the course of action a flying acrobat above her partook in. No one on the boat, but Bliss. Someone in the sky. One of these people had questions and the other had answers. Or, at least Bliss theorized that machination as she attempted to use a telekinetic pull to bring Kenny to the deck of the ship. "Have you seen two girls around this ship? One useful, one who says she is, but I retain a different opinion."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 18th 2017, 4:17 pm

Color code for people talking:
Kenny aka E.Motive
Sophia aka Mezzy
Derick aka Lil D
Mitchel aka Dexs

The two brothers stood side by side as they were walking on the sidewalk. Glancing at buildings in ah. Derick was the most excited at the two, this being the first time he was ever actually able to leave New York. "Woah look at that one! And that one! Woah, a Mime! He reaches to try and touch the mine's pale skin and face paint,  but his hand in quickly grabbed by his brother's hand. "Calm down Derick, you can't just go around touching people. There's no telling what could happen." Releasing his grip the two continued walking. [color:5356= light blue] "Ahh man you're no fun." Snatching his hand away, Derick crossed his arms and pouted as the two kept walking. This time in utter silence. That was until a large gurgling noise shook the silence. "What the heck was that? An Earthquake?" He began to look around frantically but later turned towards Derick. "S-sorry, I'm really hungry." "But you just ate like  an hour ago no way you're still hungry. It takes the stomach about four hours to digest food "I know but stilll....i neeeed some fooood." He pressed his arms around his stomach to express his urgency.

It wasn't long until his older brother Mitchel's stomach began growling aswell. "Heh, I guess we could grab something to eat. It's not like we don't have the money anyway. A snack wouldn't hurt." They stopped walking and quickly began to gaze around, in hopes of finding a small restaurant or something. Derick stopped and lightly began to sniff the air, grabbing his brother by the hand. "I remember that smell! There's only one thing this could be.." "Woah woah calm down."An image appearing on the top of his head as he came upon two blond women behind what appears to be a hotdog stand. "Hotdogsssss." He began to murmur, slight drool appearing on his lips.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  9cVJGuq
Eyes gazed up, they waited as the two of them received two hotdogs. Mitchel was reaching back to grab his wallet when the two women motioned their hands. "No no it's fine these will be on the house.Anything for Americans." "Huh you sure? I mean we can pa- He felt a sharp nudge in his ribs as Derick sent a tiny elbow. He whispers. "These two are giving us free hot dogs, no need to turn em away. Mitchel sighs and reaches to take hold of his, the both of them biting into it at the same time. Derick finished his first of course. The two stood there, smiling at the delicious sneak to help them get through another hour or two. Turning back to wave, Derick began to quickly grab his stomach, along with Mitchel. The both of them dropping to their knees. W-what what's happening? He managed to blurt out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia end wasn't much better. She was walking down the sidewalk on a separate part of town, already carrying alot of bags. Clothes flopping over the edges in overflow. She was happy with herself, but she still had a lot more money to spend. Upon reaching her next stop at this French Fashion shop she saw a tiny booth selling perfume, she sucked her teeth as he glanced towards it. Skipping it and walking towards the main entrance to the Fashion ship. "Hey miss! Would you like to some perfume?" It was a lady in a black dress, she was pretty Sophia thought, but she had her own interests which didn't involve the likes of wearing dank perfume. However she was brought in by a seller's pitch. "First purchase is free." "Huh? Free you say? Welll..." She walked over holding all over holding all of her bags. Glancing towards the table in deep examination, looking over each spray bottle that was on the counter. "Can i try this one?"

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  7mPW1yD

She questioned, pointing towards the purple bottle. "Ah yes, that's the latest kind. You have a good eye, and our first purchase comes with another free sample." She pulls out another bottle and points it towards Sophia. "Here have a wiff." She tightly squeezed on the end to let loose a clear misty spray. Sophia lightly sniffing the air. "Ew this smells disgu- She slowly began to feel faint, altering in her step before officially falling over, dropping all of her bags.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyes closed, he felt the winds pressed through his dreads and blessing his skin with an unmatchable breeze. "This is the life..not having a worry in the world. Freedom." He kept his eyes closed and continued to soar, enjoying the breeze. He was flyng by standing on top of a magnetized trashcan lid a trick he picked up, so those who saw it would definately be questioning the weird sight. It was all going well until the breeze suddenly stopped. "Huh?" He opened his eyes to see what was the cause, but it wasn't that the breeze stopped it was that he stopped moving. "What the heck is going on? I-i can't move Eletricity building up on the lid, it started radiating brighter as he was trying to apply mor eforce so that he could move. Glancing to the left and to the right at the cause and soon seeing a small boat.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  Gxj59je

With a lady standing on the edge. "Huh? Is she the one doing this?" He thought to himself, while trying to fight the hold, unsure of what exactly was going on. "Let me go! If you wanted my autograph all you had to do was ask! Sliding in a bit sense of humor into the urgent situation, he ask a few questions. " I haven't seen anyone lady! Except this one lady who is taking me in against my will!" He yelled, still trying to fight the pull.

Last edited by Logic on April 19th 2017, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 18th 2017, 5:37 pm

"Oh my!" The blond woman gasped as the two boys fell over. "I guess I'll need to shut down and take you to a hospital!" A cool air of support would seep into her words, trying to ease the boys minds and keep them under as much control as possible. She needed information, not a scene of total panic. "While we're going down, I'm Vivica; maybe you can tell me about this Bliss the two of you have started working for? Is she your- aunt or just a family friend?"

"Well, hold on a minute." Before either boy could get a word in, Vivica took out her phone and made a quick dial. "This will just take a moment, try not to look too uncomfortable. It's unnerving to the others." The ring took a few seconds, almost making Vivica think it would go to voicemail. The crackling of the phone fidgeting on the other side eventually broke into a voice. "Marjeane?"

Don't worry, I'm almost done.

"I'm taking two customers to the hospital. Where should we meet after? And will you be alone?"

"I'm just tying up some loose ends right now." Marjeane ripped off a long piece of duct tape as she squeezed her phone against her cheek and shoulder. "I think I'll stick around for a bit with our little friend in the back room of the boutique."

"After I'm done with these boys, I'll meet you at the boutique to talk with the other guest." Vivica unlocked the door to her car, letting the boys in the back if they still followed her. The parking lot remained fairly sparse to any other traffic.

"We'll see about how much talking she gets in." The long strip of tape fell over Sophia's mouth. Marjeane hung up her phone and looked down at Sophia, tied up with duct tape around every joint that could move. "When you wake up, we're going to have a lovely time getting to the bottom of why you're here."

"No, I don't want an autograph!" A little bit of calm kept Bliss from pulling the side of the ship up and hitting Kenny with it. "What I want is to know what you did with my crew!" A bead of sweat rolled down Bliss' brow. The heat did not pull it however, the intense impact of the sun on the quasi vampire began to take its toll. The telekinetic grasp Bliss held slowly began to lessen, making Bliss less suitable to exert all the control over the situation. At least in the sun.

Her last telekinetic throw attempted to force Kenny into the cabin of the boat, letting Bliss get out of the sun. Regardless of whether it trapped Kenny, Bliss needed to get under the shade of anything- even though tearing the cabin up and dropping it over Kenny crossed her mind, throwing him proved easier. "Now, let's talk bird-brain. First, I'm not holding you against your will. You want to be here. Second, I'm Bliss, but you already knew that because you probably abducted my crew or helped abduct them, third, whoever you're working for, just know that I'll hurt you way more than they will. Or pay. Whatever floats your boat."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 18th 2017, 9:28 pm

Color Code:
Kenny D. aka E Motive
Derick
Mitchel
Sophia

The two boys continued kneeling on the ground with their arms held forcefully around their stomachs. Mitchel knew the idea of getting into a strangers car was not the smartest thing to do. But in their current condition they wouldn't be able to make it that far, especially to a hospital in an unknown town. The odds were against them. Mitchel's eyes trailed over towards Derick who was hard down pressing his stomach eyes shut he loop up towards the two. "Yes please, take us to the hospital." Trying to take hold of Derick's hand, the two would lead into the back of the car.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia was still laying there unconscious now that her hands and legs were bound together with tape. But every now and then her eyes would flutter open a bit to get a peek at her surroundings before slowly closing once more. She woke up to a voice, the sound of someone having a conversation but when she looked up all she saw was one person. Tilting her head once more her eyes started fluttering to a close, but abruptly opening. Taking in her surroundings. She felt forced or pinned down, struggling to move her hands or legs but noticed they were bounded by tape. She murmured under her breath, struggling and moving on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was still getting brought in by the telepathic pull, getting tossed into the cabin and flying off his trash can lid that rammed into the wall and fell on the ground. "Gah!" He grunted and began rubbing the back of his head, slumping himself up he looked up getting a closer look of his attacker. "Look She who yells alot. I don't know what you're talking about any crew or kidnapping, and I'm sorry but being brought into a cabin with a crazy female doesn't sound my fair share of fun, and Bliis? Never heard of ya." He slowly continued to grunt and lift to his feet, hands being balled into fists. "But..if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're gonna get." His hands started to radiate a bright blinding light, whether Bliss knew it or not this was the perfect place for him.

Eyes radiating lightning streaks electricity began escaping his frame, engulfing bits of furniture and other household items and one by one they each began to get tossed towards Bliss. Every item in the cabin would get thrown towards the door entrance. "I gotta make sure the others are alright, I know how they can be."

Last edited by Logic on April 18th 2017, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 18th 2017, 10:25 pm

Vivica put the car into drive, pulling away from the parking space. "Hold on. You'll be better soon." The plan for this terrible encounter could get better, but it required assistance. The stop and flow of traffic did not help the digestive punches currently going on with the boys. If the plan went accordingly, it would be much easier than the path her accomplish took, but it needed a nice caress.

Slowly, Vivica pulled into a parking garage, reaching into her bag, and pulling out a vial. "Who wants their stomachs to go back to normal?" The vial would move back when anyone tried to grab it. "IF you tell me about what Bliss is planning, I give you the antidote. If you don't, you can work the poison out by yourself. So, what will it be?"

Marjeane placed her foot down in front of Sophia's face. "One. I just have one captive. Vivica went with a different approach. Fine, I can bring her to the temple. Let me know where it is. I'll tell Vivica." Once her phone went off, Marjeane reached down to pick Sophia up. "We're going for a ride."

The shadows began to take away the grinding of Bliss' headache. "How have you not- that's not important! Let's say you aren't lying-" A blinking light accosted Bliss' senses, knocking off her balance. A chair flew towards Bliss, knocking her to the ground. The other pieces of furniture broke against shields of ice. Slowly the ice would begin to creep towards Kenny, hoping to get in place to shatter with enough force to deliver a blunt blow to his gut instead of cutting him up with shards.

While it built up, Bliss would try to keep herself safe from flying debris with a barrier of ice. Getting knocked out during her own cycle of arrest would not do her any good.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 18th 2017, 10:52 pm

Color Code:
Kenny D. aka E Motive
Derick
Mitchel
Sophia
The two rested in the back of the car, leaving their health into their courier's capable hands. Hopefully they would be at the hospital soon, however, they took a sudden turn into a parking garage which seemed pretty strange.

Mitchel grunted while holding his stomach, looking over towards Derick who seemed to be in no condition to respond. "We don't know anyone by the name of Bliss. Me and my friends came here on vacation. Honest! He began looking over towards Derick once more. "Come on we are just kids! Help us out!"Holding his stomach as well, it felt like his intestines were on fire. Derick laying down in the seat, eyes shut. He was wishing this would all just be over. "I'll never eat another hotdog again." He managed to murmur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sophia's end wasn't much better, only being able to gaze up towards her captor. It was the same woman in the black dressed that shared her the perfume. Her eyes trailed around the room, where were her luggage? Where exactly did all the clothes she bought go to, that infuriated her more than anything. Upon being picked up she squirmed as if she was trying to get something loose anything would have helped.
Eyes continued to glow with electrical energy, firing off more and more furniture. He was happy his chair smashed into her small frame, and as the other pieces of furniture smashed around her he opened his eyes surprised to see an ice shield it seemed. A barrier that broke most of the items on contact. Being rammed in the stomach with an ice blunt in, he jumped back taking an even bigger space away. Still sending items towards the ice shield, but that was wasted energy. So he moved to another approach.

It was getting rather cold in the cabin alone with all the nice being flown around. Kenny brought his arm in front of his face, good thing he was well dressed. " I don't remember them calling for this in the weather forecast" He had to think of a way around this ice, coming up with a solution. Aiming to use his electricity to melt the ice before him. Hands balled into fists, more electricity began to emit, radiating in his hands as if he was holding lightning bolts.
"Try this!" He thrusted both of his hands down to his side, sending out a large electrical field of energy that detonated from his position. Surging throughout the cabin and towards Bliss's ice shield, upon its way there the ice that built up on the ground that Bliss used to ram him in the stomach began to wither way and melt into water.

It continued to surge, until developing the shield in electrical energy with flashing lights. He was holding this charge, arms now pushing forward as the electricity was slamming into the shield. A continuous blast.
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 18th 2017, 11:50 pm

The only thing worse than getting hit by the small chair came in the form of jolts of electricity. With each passing bolt, Bliss felt herself grow weaker with no real way to resolve her plight. A vibration began to ring through Bliss' phone, reminding her of the small projectile at her disposal. Bliss threw the device with a curve to avoid the electricity, hoping to pass by the shield and hit Kenny in the head. Even though the impact would barely resonate, it would show one important image- a message sent to Bliss to taunt her with an image of Sophia tied up and gagged.

Against the blast itself, Bliss would find herself incapacitated by the blast of electricity, twitching, but unable to block anything in her defense. "Well, crap." Bliss tried to make a telekinetic pull for one of the pieces of debris blocking the door, managing only to collapse the barricade through sheer accident and nothing else.

Vivica continued to withhold the antidote from the boys. "You're making this too hard. Just tell me where Bliss is and what she is doing. If you tell me that, I'll give you the antidote and get your friend back!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 19th 2017, 12:49 am

Color Code:
Kenny D. aka E Motive
Derick
Mitchel
Sophia

Mitchel began to plead.  "Please give us the antidote! My brother isn't feeling well atleast give him some We promise we don't know anything!Now give us the antidote!" He found himself yelling, Derick still laying down and not moving a lot due to the large amount of pain. He was going furious, a deep pain coursing through him only made him angrier. Being unable to contact his friends telepathically due to the far distances, and in his current condition he couldn't focus aswell. There was too much going on.
Kenny kept the force on until he saw Bliss laying motionless on the ground. The room being covered in water from the melted ice. "Now if you'll excuse me-" He was cut off by the phone knocking into the side of his head and falling onto the ground. Pressing his hand and rubbing on the spot of contact. "Ouch! I understand you're desperate bu-" Reaching down to grip the phone, he turned it over to see a picture of Sophia tied up.

"So-Sophia?! Where is she? What have you done to her!?" Now infuriated, Kenny began to radiate a large quantity of electricity that formed around his hands, eyes now glowing.
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 19th 2017, 1:20 am

"That's uh, my- well, crap." Not much of Bliss remained in a complete circuit. Many different splits to her all continued to spark making numerous different Bliss' all functioning and shooting from different areas, but little of it made sense. "Maybe-not. Give me a- coconut rice. Naw, minute. Coconut rice me a minute." If Kenny stopped electrocuting Bliss it would give her time to recover; if not Bliss would not be able to properly defend against his charged attack.

The sound of a wave crashed against the side of the ship with a little more force than the passing waves normally gave. Someone or something looked like it finally found its way back to the ship.

A wave of anxiety rushed up Vivica's spine. "Fine!" She adminstered enough of the antidote to help the Derrick, helping the younger. "I'll help him, but I still need to know what Bliss is planning. If you just contact her, and tell her to give herself up, we can make this all go much more smoothly." She handed a phone to Derrick with Bliss' number dialed in. "Just make the call and tell her we'll be waiting at the docks, ready to go to the temple."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 19th 2017, 5:11 pm

Kenny aka E.Motive
Sophia aka Mezzy
Derick aka Lil D
Mitchel aka Dexs

Mitchel glanced towards the phone, holding it with one hand while the other was gripping his stomach. Derick was getting to ease up on his pain after receiving some of the antidote. Able to now open his eyes and look up towards Mitchel. The only option was to run, I mean who here could stop them. Well they at least wouldn't be able to catch up to them, especially with Derick enhanced speed. But what was stopping him was the fact that Mitchel did not receive any of the antidote. He definitely couldn't leave with his brother in so much pain.

Looking over he knew the pain first hand and reached over towards the lady, taking the phone from Mitchel and the lady and glanced at it. I'-..i'll call. He lightly tapped on the button and allowed it to ring, holding it against his ears. He didn't really have any ideas in mind, only thing he could think of doing were complying with the demands and hope for the best.

His eyes trailed up towards the two ladies as he waited, the phone rung about 4 times. Almost to the point where he would give up and hang up the phone, but there was finally an answer. One that shook him to his core as he recognized the voice on the other end.

Kenny was infuriated, streams of electricity coursing through Bliss's body to the point where he felt she had enough. Breaking the electrical hold over her he held onto the phone forcefully with the image of Sophia being tied up on the screen.  "I'll give you 10 seconds to explain what's goings on, and where is my friend Sophia." He held up his right hand as he began to glow with a large charge of electrical energy build up, he didn't fire it though. But it provided as a threat to speed things by.

Staring at her still body on the ground, he knew he didn't up the voltage enough to cause any severe damage that could lead to death. But it was a possibility but that wasn't in his nature. Doubting it would ever come to that, it was a good scare tactic. It was slowly counting down, reaching 3. The phone held in his left hand began to ring, causing him to cease the electrical flow within his right hand.

A pit building in his stomach, he glanced at the phone, swallowing then answering. "Hello? Who is this!? Where's Sophia!? " The voice he got back make him alter in his step, even gasp. "Huh, Kenny? You're Bliss? "No Derick I'm not a bliss. Bliss is here infront of me on the ground, this is her phone." "T-these people are here looking for someone named Bliss, they gave us poison hotdogs. I'm feeling better, but Mitchel is sick." "Don't worry Derick i'll be alright, tell Mitchel it'll be okay. I'll find you guys. Give the ones who took you the phone."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitchel glanced up towards the two landies, reaching out with the phone. "It's for you..
Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 19th 2017, 9:56 pm

Bliss did not know everything that was going on, but she knew she did not like any of it. Not at all. She could barely say anything else to the subject, but when she tried to put her hand behind herself to prop up a little. "Everything tastes like tin foil. I might need to get a filling redone."

The phone passes back to Vivica. "Listen, since you have Bliss' phone, we'll give you a deal. Betray whatever deal Bliss has given you, and bring her to us. Once we have her, we'll give you your friends back." She let whatever venom would spew back happen. "This can be easily, or it can be done with this pleasantness."

Enough strength came back to Bliss to try to escape, but she needed to make sure all attention moved away from her first. Her shields were worthless against electricity and she ran out of things to throw at Kenny's head. Her last ditch effort would be trying to send ice into Kenny to make his electricity run into him, but she did not know if the course of action would supercharge him. Electric users were always weird with how electricity worked.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logic April 20th 2017, 12:56 am

Kenny aka E.Motive
Sophia aka Mezzy
Derick aka Lil D
Mitchel aka Dexs

Kenny kept holding onto the phone with his left hand as he was nodded with approval. "Alright..alright. I'll bring this Bliss person to you no problem. Just..just don't hurt them. " Eyes trailing up towards Bliss, who seemed to be regathering herself. Even mustering up enough strength to throw a couple ice attacks with electricity overflowing around it.

He held up his right hand, allowing the ice to impact him. It hurt without a doubt, even managed to cut his hand a bit as the blood trailed. But the electricity aided him in his feat. Now tapping on the phone to place it on speaker, he pointed his right hand towards Bliss. "Thanks for the supercharge. Let me return the favor."  He sent out a large electrical charge but if Bliss was struck by this attack she would notice that it didn't hurt at all, because if she opened her eyes after the large flash. She would notice the lightning split up in the form of an electrical cage. If touch she would received an overwhelming massive jolt that wouldn't stop unless she back away.

Some People Just Do Not Like Bliss  Q92lsjs'

He slowly started walking towards it holding the phone up to his face. "So where do you want to meet? I'll make sure to bring her to you." Eyes glaring towards her, this fight was defiantely taking its toll but he always had a backup plan if things went south.

Logic
Logic

-Professor Matheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 20th 2017, 2:18 am

"Bring her to the pier. She can be dangerous. Don't underestimate her. Ever." The phone call ended. The car began to move closer to the pier.

Bliss reached out to try and touch the wall of the cage. A spark shot her back, furrowing her brow and bringing her to a stand. "You can't keep this cage up forever you know?" With her back against the wall, Bliss took her head back to listen in to the ringing. Enough of the buzz sounded electric to dissuade her plan of blowing out the back of the wall. "So, you've got your little plan put together. Great. Want to let me in on it?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top