The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 10:50 pm

The boy was dead, or close enough to it. He could tell the moment his body began to give off the dark energy of death. A shame really, but then again he brought this upon himself. Walking into the jaws of certain death with that certainty that he would die. ”I always find it funny, how you people love to throw the blame on me as if I forced him to come. As if I forced him into the obvious death trials.” He chuckled, ranking his fingers through his hair and giving Samhain an icy glare. The stupidity of others, he was not accountable for it. Still, a deal was a deal and so he would reveal whatever secret that was hiding him.

Too bad the secret was something so unexpected.

The lantern slammed into his head, a sudden solid impact that rattled his brains around enough to knock him off his feet. ”Well well well, isn’t it the mutt himself.” Despite how the situation was, he could not hide the amusement from his voice. ”So, why don’t you spare me that fake smile?” Hyperion laughed, seemingly trying to move against the eldritch bindings and that came to no avail.

”Is this the part where you kill me while i’m bound or is there something better in that head of yours. I have a feeling this will be one of those I never intended to give you anything moments isn’t it?” Another attempt to wriggle free but still no success.

Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 11:46 pm

The boy smiled as he shrugged and seemed to dance around the area, grateful to no longer being inhibited by the cane or crippling mobility issue. Michael had the story all wrong though, Samhain made a promise, and when Samhain made a deal, or a promise, it was kept. By any means necessary. But alas, it would likely be to Michael's dismay. Samhain turned and sat down onto the floor next to Michael and looked over him with a smile.

"This? This is a genuine smile." He said as he gave Mike a pat on the head. Of course he leaned back a little as he contemplated telling more and more to Michael, however such a thing would prove to be a lack of benefit.

"I intend to keep my promise. I've never lied to you...I never will. Samhain ALWAYS holds up his end." He said with a little sigh, sliding down and laying on the ground next to Michael and the felled child. His arms up behind his head as he nuzzled in between the apparent corpse and the bound young man. With a simple sigh, the entire atmosphere around them changed as they were apparently laying in a field of grass, looking up at the stars.

"It's amazing. I put on the face of Samhain and even the Archon freaks out, panics and makes preparations. But looking like this? I get responses like that. Aaaanyway. How's life been? Haven't had the chance to talk with ya much...too busy making you pay and all that garbage. Let's just take a minute. Breathe..." Yancey asked, the invisible bonds wewre removed now, revealing to have merely been invisible binds of the photokinetic angel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion November 1st 2017, 12:09 am

”Sure it is.” Hyperion growled, glaring at the hand that so freely and patronizingly patted him on the head. Being bound just put things into perspective, or perhaps it just gave him reason to be annoyed with the tan male now that they took advantage of being in a position of power like this. ”Samhain might but what about you Yancey? You aren’t him are you?” This was the catch, that little loophole that would make everything likely void. The crackling bonds that bound him, well they still refused to move but then again he did not know what exposing them to nether would do. Perhaps decay the energy or just cause a spontaneous explosion that more than anything would prove annoying for him.

What was once a tomb for the dead became a field under the stars, Michael looking upwards with narrowed eyes as the grass began him started to wilt. A side effect of his own anger perhaps, though it didn’t matter what the reason was.  His bindings were removed, and any injury done by the lantern itself had healed without even a scar. A frown continuing to persist on his lips as he glared t the male, who looked a little too comfortable.

He sprung to his feet, taking a few steps away from him with eyes narrowed. ”But we both know exactly what you are. Just do what you promised, if you do keep your promises.  There was a pause before he seemed to latch onto a new thought process. ”We both know how my life’s been. A cavalcade of the usual fuck ups, half of them I feel like are compliments of you. So, I have a feeling i’m expected to do something with that lump of meat over there.” He noted, pointing out pup. ”Unless you have your own dead children clean up on hand.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 1st 2017, 12:50 am

Michael made a vital mistake, he called him by his name, and then attempted to isolate him from Samhain. It was worse than triggering a tumblr thread about an argument. Samhain looked to him as the question of if he was Samhain or not. He looked to Michael, and for a moment it almost looked as if he were actually himself again, a certain level of ominousness seemed to leave as his face softened back to a naive boy. His eyes seemed to flicker a light blue, the faint lighting they always had as he tried to reason through it, looking at Michael. "I-I don't want to-" Suddenly his eyes sparked a red and black before his eyes shit and he let out a growl. "I AM- Samhain. I'm both-I..." He paused a moment as Michael stood up and began to rant on about something with dead-children disposal.

"It's not my fault he's dead. I wasn't even there when he was being targeted. It wasn't my dad's dog, that I had such a good rapport with. So don't try to pass the blame on me. I was just protecting the only chance I have at ever being me again..." He started to chuckle at that as he reached over and picked up the kids arm, looking at it with a smile, but the smile fading, a confliction in his personality. It seems as though he wasn't himself...

"Tuna meat? You eat tuna meat...This was a boy. He had a life, and while he wasn't from our universe...he did everything he did to find someone for you. He said he could take care of himself. He was too proud to admit when he needed help...now who does that sound like, Mike?" The boy was on the verge of tears, but a smile crept on his face, then he seemed to go blank for a moment. He started to wave the hand and then flopped it down on the boy's body. He stood up and ran a bloody hand through his hair, unpassed by the gore. He turned to look at Michael, a smile on his face.

"Here's what's gonna happen Mike. I keep my promises. I need you to stop this. Change it...Don't let this happen to me. Don't let me become this. Don't let us become monsters." He asked, and that was perhaps the most sincere thing Yancey could have asked, if only for a second as he took a shaking breath in before closing his eyes and a scottish accent kicking as he chuckled. "He thinks you can stop this...He really does. He sees the light in the dark...and now he knows how it feels too. But if you succeed...then I never exist. No skin off me. I'm happy being your brother's guardian and your idiotic lapdog...but if you fail...and hehe...we both know...you WILL fail... I'm going to get to enjoy watching it." He explained, a rather wry smile as he brushed himself off.

"Mark my words Michael...you will BEG ME...to kill Shael." he laughed before looking down at the boy and his lip curling up in disgust. "And for Christ's sake get your Archon off his ass and have him do something about this..."

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion November 1st 2017, 1:16 am

His simple question seemed to cause a stir within the male, breaking that smile that was so prominent before. ”of course. You did what you had to if it meant protecting your own interests.  I feel like someone was condemning someone only a few seconds earlier for the same thing.” Hyperion noted, looking almost ponderous at the statement. ”Funny thing that.” Looking down on the broken child, it only really reminded him of something he didn’t want to think over, so he turned away from it back to Yancey, or Samhain.

It was hard to tell what he was now that the question had been placed before them.

”He had a life, and I warned him he could get hurt when I hired him. Him and that bastard he called a partner. No one listened, and now he died because of it.” His voice stopped in a clipped fashion, looking down to the male with furrowed brows for another second. Not run through but lifeless all the same. Perhaps Jordan had been rubbing off on him more than he would have cared to admitted, or whatever.

”But...i’m feeling confident about this. No, I won’t need to ask you for anything else because i’m going to fix everything. I’m going to enjoy proving you wrong, Samhain, Yancey or whatever the fuck you are. You know what….it doesn’t matter. When i’m done you’re just going to be Yancey. So i’m going to be off now.” As for what an Archon was, while he couldn’t materialize one such thing yet. So he lifted the frail looking body, making sure to grab the removed arm, pale flesh ripped apart with him. ”I...might know someone who can fix you up little...whoever you are.”

Of course that was his family or Sean in specific.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2017, 9:18 pm

Approved DBLXP. 50 XP granted to each participant.

-My DeviantArt-
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top