The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! Empty SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Post by Cerek August 27th 2017, 12:30 am

This had to be the lowest point in Cebras life, there had been many embarassing incidents before but this was just depressing. Cebra wished he had never accepted the invitation to this travesty, that he had just deleted it with the rest of the junk e-mail... But no, curiosity once again kicked him square in the ballbearings. To describe the scene would make any other hero laugh as long as they were not in it. Cebra and some other unfortunate victims or contestants if you will were strung up on a wall inside a studio. The whole studio some insidious form of Japanese game show with all manner of lights and ridiculous sounds. The audience composed of some kind of mockery of Japanese people fused with gnome like creatures. Behind the "contestants" a giant screen with Japanese letter and below the English translation "Super fun time hero smashing!!!".

The sinister yet comical looking host stood a few feet taller than the mutant audience members with outrageously gravity defying hair. His teeth were sharp as daggers which one could tell from his constant smiling and snickering. He danced around a bit as well really getting into the part of the game show host. Cebra was already in a foul mood and this travesty of a kidnapping game show was grinding his nerve to the fullest. Unfortunately Cebra could feel his abilities being suppressed so he couldn't really do anything at the moment but look across to the other contestants and glare back at the host. The host starts talking in a very stereotypical Japanese accent.

"GOODA EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to numba wan game show in criminal unda ground!"

He looks to the audience expectantly holding his hand to his ear. Just then everyone in the audience shouts.

"SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!"

The host gets close to the camera.

"Broughtu to you in pat by Umi incorporated Dolphin fin snacks!"

The lights above Cebra and the other contestants turn on shining a harsh light down. The host turns to the contestants and screen behind them.

"LET US BEGIN!... You know tha rules... EVERYONE DIES! BUT WHO DIES LAST?! Round one isssssssssss..."

On the screen the phrase "Road of fire" appears.

"ROOOOOAAAAAAD OOOOOOFFFFF FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 621
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! Empty Re: SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Post by Jeannie Rose August 27th 2017, 12:51 am

oh i wonder what rooooooooooooooaadddddd oofffffffffffff fiyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa might be? tied up next to cebra was Jeannie with her typical goofy smile on her face finding their situation amusing.

oh Mr.cyborg are you a contestant too? this will be so fun I love crazy Japanese game shows, hey thinks we might get some of them dolphin snacks as a prize they look yummy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 August 28th 2017, 7:31 pm

Robyn hadn't really thought much of that invitation. It actually sounded as though it could be fun, Star on a Japanese Game show. She had a lot of respect for the Japanese and their cultures, and she commonly would find herself looking at weird, funny Asian game shows; so what could be different from this one? She mulled it over for a little bit so why not, with one simple click she accepted the terms and agreements, and accepted her invitation.

Some time later...

How did she manage to get tied up to a wall? "Why am I tied up period?" She said in an irritated tone. If this was any other situation Robyn would just snap her bindings and walk away; but something was off, her abilities were being suppressed. Multicolored flashing lights and numerous sounds started overhead while Robyn was carefully examining her surroundings, "That shit is gonna get old and annoying quick." Bringing her mind back to the task at hand, "What the-" She said startled as she looked straight at the shark-toothed man, who she presumed to be the host.

He then said in a stereotypical Japanese accent, "GOODA EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to numba wan game show in criminal unda ground!" then looking to the audience they replied with,

"SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!"

And running back to the camera, he said "Broughtu to you in pat by Umi incorporated Dolphin fin snacks!"

He turned back to the restrained "contestants",
"LET US BEGIN!... You know tha rules... EVERYONE DIES! BUT WHO DIES LAST?! Round one isssssssssss..."

"ROOOOOAAAAAAD OOOOOOFFFFF FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Road of Fire!?" She said concerned. "Are they legally allowed to do that?" She said to anyone who would listen.
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Number of posts : 45
Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek August 29th 2017, 2:01 am

The host grins menacingly at the contestants and licks his lips in a rather disturbing fashion.

"SO! Here are the rules hero scum! You must navigate the path of eteeeernal fiya! Along de path you will be asked numerous riddles ehehehehehe each more difficult than the last. Correct answers leta you proceed further into the hell that awaits. Shoulda you fail a question."

His face twists into a gleeful smile like some depraved goblin child at Christmas.

"You will know the wrath of scorching flame on your flesh heh heh heh... Continue your FAILURE! One of you will be... eliminated huhuhuhuhuh."

Cebra looks across at Jeannie rather surprised to run into her here but immediately fades to mild frustration. Cebra was always taken back by how laid back she could be when it was likely they would die or worse.

"Jeannie."

Cebra takes a second and sighs.

"They're going to murder us on stage for entertainment."

Cebra takes a look to his right seeing some other unfamiliar unfortunate woman bound like he was. He wondered if everyone's abilities were being suppressed somehow like his were. Cebra heard her question as well and smirked a bit.

"I dont think these are the kind of things worried about getting fined or arrested."

The Host pulls out a remote device from his gaudy brightly colored jacket.

"CONTESTANTS REAAAAADYYYYY?!.... BEGIN!"

The floor beneath the three contestants open up and the binds holding them up release dropping everyone at least 30 feet into a dark room with a loud thud.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2017, 2:44 am

Jeannie looked over at the girl with well he is the dungeon master so yeah he decides whats in the dungeon

kill us? will that's no fun well for you and the lady anyway I'm unkillable, I just get some boo boo and be fine later.
their conversation was interrupted by them being dropped bonzai!!!!!!!!!!!!

when they land Jeannie gets up and rubs her butt will that first step, was a doozy, everyone ok? hey they turned out the lights, well lucky for you guys I can see in the dark like a kitty cat
she looks around the roomOh lady I forgot I'm Jeannie nice to meet you and you are? just cause we're in some crazy death trap game show doesn't mean it's ok to forget our manners and skip introductions she smiles curious about her potential new friend
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 August 29th 2017, 5:38 pm

After the host completed his monologue, Robyn said to herself, "So it's a riddle solving game." Robyn glanced to her left and saw to a surprise a cyborg man conversing with some blond woman, who looked relatively unfazed by the events that were current going on.

She then heard their replies to what she said. She chuckled a little, "I guess your both right... What do you mean your unkill-" But before she could finish her sentence, her bindings released and the floor opened up causing them all to fall.

She landed hard on her side with a loud thud. "I've fell from higher places." They were enveloped by darkness; but before she said anything, she heard the blond woman say, "hey they turned out the lights, well lucky for you guys I can see in the dark like a kitty cat." Well that's an awfully useful ability. Robyn finally picked herself up off the ground and she felt a presence in front of her say, "Oh lady I forgot I'm Jeannie nice to meet you and you are? just cause we're in some crazy death trap game show doesn't mean it's ok to forget our manners and skip introductions." Robyn didn't really know why but she felt somewhat comforted by Jeannie's optimistic attitude. "My name's Robyn, nice to meet you. Well as nice as it can be seeing we are in a crazy death trap game show. So I presume you and that guy, Mr. Cyborg as you called him, know each other?"
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Number of posts : 45
Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 29th 2017, 5:55 pm

(Assuming open rp. Sorry if not, happy to delete/tag out if so. Figured there was time to tag in.)

Flick was the fourth contestant, although he hadn't been spotted yet by the others due to his tiny stature (1.5 inches). With his hands bound, he was unable to make use of his belt and grow to his maximum height of 6'1".

Flick ignored what the others were saying as he tried to use his willpower to shrink further and escape his bindings, but his tiredness and dazed state made it a struggle.

"I'm not a hero! You've got the wrong guy!"

"CONTESTANTS REAAAAADYYYYY?!.... BEGIN!"

Flick blinked as the floor gave way and the quartet fell thirty feet to the ground below. Falling through the air, the mercenary pressed a button on his belt and was soon enclosed by a suit of powered, high tech armour. The light absorbing plates would have made it

Flick pointed his wrist mounted energy guns down, firing two bright beams in order to arrest his fall. He landed between the other three contestants prone forms with less of a thud and more of a tap. The infiltrator for hire looked around passed the relative giants, trying to get his bearings.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flick: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11066-flick
Flick
Flick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2017, 8:02 pm

robyn that's a pretty name, yeah me and mr.cyborg are friends we get into silly stuff like this all the time, huh hey mystery guy comes out come out where ever you are!

are you like invisible? or perhaps quite small I can smell you so I know you're here
she looks around for the tiny voice she heard
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 29th 2017, 8:09 pm

Flick pointed a wrist-mounted blaster up, firing a small blue flash of light to draw attention to himself. He looks up to Jeannie, his voice amplified by his biker-like helmet.

"Aye, I'm here. I didn't sign up for this kind of game, though. What's the script, lassie? How do we get out?"

Last edited by Flick on August 29th 2017, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2017, 8:15 pm

Jeannie see the blue light and looks down amused to find a little man, hello little fella are you like a leprechaun? does this mean I get a pot of gold, or some lucky charms?

interesting if you didn't sign up for the game what might you be doing here. well, I guess we play the game, huh I don't see any fire the funny man was talking about.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 29th 2017, 8:21 pm

"No luck. I'm Scottish, not Irish," Flick remarks, defensively. With that, he presses a button on his belt and grows to a more human height of 6'1".

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2017, 8:56 pm

oh sorry so you can get small? interesting I'm Jeannie who might you be Jeannie looks curiously at him are you like a wizard, cause that was like magic
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 29th 2017, 9:02 pm

"Call me Flick, aye? I'm no wizard, no. It's a long story. What's your name again?" He asks, regarding Robyn and Cebra. "Hi."

Last edited by Flick on August 30th 2017, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 29th 2017, 10:49 pm

ok mr.flick, I told you silly I'm Jeannie, or did you mean them, she said her names Robin before you popped up, and that's mr.cyborg huh I think his real name starts with a c too but it's hard to remember so I call him Mr. cyborg cause he is like a robot or something a terminator maybe

Jeannie looks around for a door or something to get out
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek August 30th 2017, 7:27 pm

Cebra is pretty much ignoring the chatter now focused on the strange holes in the side of the walls. Looking closer he sees scorch marks from intense heat. The room seems to actually be a long stone corridor leading deep into the dark, there is one small blinking light not to far ahead. Cebra walks over to it carefully being vigilante as there were likely traps. Cebra was taking no chances seeing as everyone's abilities were not working properly or at all.

The fact that whoever was doing this could find a way to stop the abilities of all these meta from working is what upset him most. Cebra had doubts that it would be easy to find a way out of this but he just needed to get everyone thinking. The first goal was to survive this bit of insanity. Cebra came up to some kind of computer console, on the screen was written a riddle he immediately muttered to himself.

"By day I am lost without being stolen, by night I come without being called?... I fuckin hate riddles I swear."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum