The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Colosseum

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Colosseum  - Page 10 Empty Re: Neo Colosseum

Post by Jeannie Rose October 11th 2017, 12:25 pm

Jeannie jumps and down excited cheering when Aria won yay you did it!

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 17th 2017, 11:54 pm

Aria turns to Jeannie and smiles at her seeing her at the front of the crowd. She stands up straight and strong to show Jeannie she isn't hurt too bad. The reality is she had a fractured rib, internal bleeding and bruises all over, that thing did a number on her. She'd recover fast enough but still the pain was throbbing through her body. If Aria were to be honest though she didn't hate it, in fact she found the sensation arousing. Aria often came from a good hard fight turned on, one of her few idiosyncrasies. Only problem with that was after seeing her in combat most men and women were too afraid to have sex. Aria had a way of letting out her true warrior like viking and even being in bed was like a battle. The only one that ever really appreciated this or handled her right was Cebra. Right now Cebra and Aria were still at odds a bit so she couldn't go to him.

The applause started to die down as people began to leave. Aria left the arena and went up to Jeannie still breathing heavy and sweating.

"Hey thanks for trying to help me Jeannie, it's against the rules but I appreciate it."

She hugs Jeannie tight forgetting how sweaty she is then backs off a bit with an awkward smile.

"Haha sorry!"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 621
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 18th 2017, 12:15 am

your welcome, huh yeah that's what the guard guy told me. but vampires are scary so i was worried. they do creepy stuff like this one time I stumbled on a whole group of them that was kidnapping people.

to make like a blood bank buffet out of them. so I had to play Buffy and slay the vampires to save them then somehow I ended up getting abducted by aliens after that it was a weird day

Jeannie smiles happy with her hug and her buddy being safe
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 18th 2017, 12:25 am

Just then a massive boom came from above the arena.

"Huh? Did you hear that Jeannie?"

Aria looks up then jumps back as a piece of concrete falls down from above nearly hitting her.

"WHA?!"

A moment later a giant hole explodes through the ceiling sending debris down. Aria tackles Jeannie out of the way avoiding the falling pieces. through the hole in the ceiling Cebra falls through hitting the ground with a gigantic crash. The dust was heavy but it was clear something else jumped down after him. Cebra laid motionless in the arena blood pooling around him and eyes glazed over. His legs were broken and he just looked utterly mangled. Aria stood back up coughing from the dust.

"Jeannie are you ok?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 18th 2017, 1:17 am

huh yeah maybe it's raining Jeannie is surprised when the ceiling caves in.yikes the sky falling! huh, it's raining people? she sees Cebra and rushes over to him. she starts crying when she sees him hurt I'm ok but Mr. cyborg is hurt. don't worry Jeannie will save you! huh, should I take him to a doctor or the guy the fixes my computer? huh, will we should stop all the bleeding first huh or would it be leaking cause you're a robot.

she looks around for some kinda first aid thingy to help him.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 18th 2017, 1:52 am

Aria looks across the arena seeing Cass Mora stand back up and face Jeannie and Cebra.

"Jeannie... I think you should stand back."

Aria walks up to Cass before she ets too close to Jeannie or the dead Cebra. As she passes Jeannie she whispers in her ear quietly.

"Dont cry and dont worry, Cebra will be ok in time. I need your help now ok?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 18th 2017, 3:58 am

oh does he get better quickly like me? ok then she looks over at the evil cyborg lady you big meany you hurt my friend now I'll turn you into a toaster!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 18th 2017, 2:45 pm

Cass turns to Jeannie and glares.

"You? You're a cute little punk. Maybe when I'm done with you, you can be my slave and polish my boots with your tongue."

Aria stares Cass down.

"You'd better shut your mouth, you wont talk to her like that."

Cass turns to Aria and lets out a sinister giggle.

"I dont think you're in any condition to threaten me, look at you, you look ready to fall over. I think I'll just kill you like I did your nosey friend and that junkie loser your friend sent to me."

"Junkie loser?... She must mean that dude who used to share the room with us."

"Enough talk, I will follow my orders. Now die!"

Cass makes a run at Jeannie taking a fast swing at her.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 18th 2017, 10:21 pm

thank you I am pretty cute Jeannie smiles she just loved when people told her how cute she was even if it was a killer robot. boots don't sound too tasty though, yikes Jeannie's catlike reflexes help her get out of danger hey it's not nice to randomly attack pepole
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 8th 2017, 5:41 pm

Aria gets between Jeannie and Cass taking a hard swing at her, she misses one after another too slow and weak from the earlier fight. Cass grabs Aria's fist as she throws a punch holding her firmly. Aria tries to side kick her but her leg is caught as well by the agile cyborg. She throws aria into the seats above with incredible strength crashing into the stands sending wood flying everywhere. Cass turns back to Jeannie with a smile that can only be described as sadistic joy. Cass eyes flash then glow an intense green light as she stares down Jeannie.

"Aww I guess your friend was too weak... Two down, one to go hmhmhmhm, come here sweety I'll make it quick and painless... Well quick anyways."

She walks towards Jeannie ready to kill. On the ground in the rubble Cebra's limbs begin to realign with bone crunching sounds, the blood spilled slowly siphons back into his body. Every couple of seconds he twitches, signs of life starting to return.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2017, 6:50 pm

yikes scary Jeannie worries what to do she doesn't have super strength so she needs some kinda weapon to fight the robot lady with, to bad Mr.cyborgs sleepy he could make her something.

huh, that might work she still had the stakes she made to help fight the vampire. huh well robots are kind different but might work at least tell her friends could help or she finds something bigger to hit the killer robot with. she throws them at the robot like they where tiny spears.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 10th 2017, 3:02 am

Cass manages to dodge most of the satkes Jeannie threw but got one in her thigh and one that cut her shoulder. She glares at Jeannie and charges at her with a loud growl. Cass grabs Jeannie and slams her down to the ground pinning her.

"You little brat, how dare you. I'm gonna beat the living daylights out of you!"

Cebra's limbs are all back in place, his blood and wounds are nearly fully healed but still not enough. He's still too badly injured to be operational yet and lays there twitching more and more. In the stands Aria slowl crawls out of the wreckage and to her feet. She hold her ribs and cringes almost falling over, blood seeps from wounds on her head and back. Never the less she stands up and see's Cass on top of Jeannie. Aria leaps down from the stands eighteen feet landing a bit unsteady using her hands to brace her fall. Cass raises her fist to strike Jeannie just as Aria dive tackles her off pinning Cass down.

"I'm not done with you bitch."

Aria growls angrilly holding Cass to the ground.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 10th 2017, 3:52 am

yikes Jeannie thought that work a little better luckily Aria arrived in time to save her from getting squished yay your ok I was worried when you went flying, and you saved me huh right let's see if we can find her off switch, huh she looked over where Cebra was and noticed him twitching was he re booting or somthing? hey Mr. cyborg are you ok no having some kinda robo seizure are you?

she goes over to check on him while Aria had cass attention
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 11th 2017, 12:53 am

Aria and Cass grapple on the ground rolling around and hitting each other. Aria manages to get Cass arm in a leg hold straining her arm hard. Cass struggles but manages to hit one of Aria's wounds making her scream ot loud and flip her on her back. Cass pins her down and starts punching her face, Aria puts up a guard blocking some hits. As Jeannie approaches Cebra he goes dead still and closes his glazed over eyes almost looking as if he is asleep instead of dead. Cass picks up the dazed Aria off the ground by her throat squeezing tighter and tighter. Aria tries to push her off but her strength wanes and Cass shakes off the pushing and weak punches.

"Oh well I guess that's the last bit of fight left in you sweety hm? Too bad though, it was good while it lasted.

As Jeannie stands over Cebra his eyes suddenly open glowing a bright red looking directly upwards. His mind reboots after ten seconds as he sits up straight and shakes his head returning his eyes to the jet black they were.

"Jeannie? I died again didn't I? Geez. Wait. CASS! Aria, where is she?!"

Just before Cass snaps Aria's neck she looks over hearing the ruckus. To her disbelief she see's Cebra sitting up looking as though he never suffered a hit besides his torn clothing.

"How?... I killed you."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2017, 4:34 am

yay your alive! she hugs him did again? so you're unkillable to? sure is a weird feeling tell you get used to it huh? oh, no Aria she was fighting the cyborg, oh I hope she's ok I like her. Jeannie see that the cyborg had Aria in trouble. taking advantage of her being surprised cebra back in action.

Jeannie spies a low tech solution to her high tech problem. she picks up some rocks from where cebra and cass crashed through the roof. Jeannie then decides to fight the cyborg cave man style throwing the rocks at her. let her go you, big meany! you'll make me mad if you don't stop trying to hurt my friends! Jeannie isn't sure if the rocks will do much but it might distract Cass so Aria can get away then maybe they can find a bigger rock or something to smush the icky cyborg with
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 11th 2017, 5:39 pm

Cass grabs the rock in mid air then drops Aria looking at Jeannie with a face now twisted in rage.

"I've had enough of this!"

Cass forearm splits open down the center revealing a laser generator, she aims it at Jeannie and opens fire. Before it hits it`s stopped by an invisible barrier, Cebra stands right behind Jeannie projecting his shield over her.

"Jeannie, thanks for worrying about me. But yes I'm not so easy to kill either. Let's end this."

Cebra picks up a piece of scrap metal from the ceiling making it into an assault rifle. He swallows the rest of the metal fortifying his body.

"Here Jeannie, you take the rifle and hit her when you can. I'm going to try and keep her still so you can. She's designed for close range combat so I'mma get hurt but I can handle it. If you wound her I can finish her."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content