The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Armageddon I_vote_lcapArmageddon I_voting_barArmageddon I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon Empty Armageddon

Post by Entropus November 17th 2009, 3:18 pm

The gray clouds hovered in the mist of the day. Two heroes peaked atop the highest peak in New York City; Pain and Entropus. Earth's greatest known warriors and protectors. Their destiny to save the world was at hand, and this is the story on how.

"It's days like this that I always think about where my children are." Entropus spoke out as he looked up into the dark sky. "What they're doing, how their lives are, what school they're at." He then closed his eyes are rain began to drop unto his forehead. The cool wet droplet sinked down his face as it began to pore.

"What about you?" He said looking over to Pain. "You have any skeletons in your closet?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Armageddon SignatureentropusArmageddon Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Armageddon Empty Re: Armageddon

Post by Pain November 18th 2009, 3:18 am

Pain stood at his brothers side, in his brothers old costume, the two of them stood as the two Virtual men. The two saviors of the planet, the ones who stopped both Mistresso and Doomplague, with out them, this world would no longer exist. The question ran through both their minds, would they be enough to save the world again this time? The gray skies before them, a chill sent up their spines, their minds running wild as their brave eyes stared into the sky. The two of them would give their lives today if it were necessary, they both knew that, and they both knew the risks. They would take any risks to save this place...

Pain's bright blue eyes moved from the gray skies to meet his brothers as he called to him. He smirked at his brother before speaking up in his usual deep and raspy voice. "Quite a few, don't think you've got time to stick round for all of em. So let me just hit ya with this one. Ya ever think I could be some ones father...?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 18th 2009, 3:32 pm

Entropus pulled his hood back and let the rain fall upon his face. The cool droplets of water made their way to his face like it was their home. As the skies got darker and blacker, Entropus heard Pain's question. "Actually," he said rubbing his chin, "not for one damn second." He said while closing his eyes once more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 19th 2009, 12:52 am

Pain softly chuckled at his brothers statement, his head slowly shaking while doing so. "Yeah, I've always thought the same thing..." Pain's bright blue optics continued to calmly stare up into the sky. "But I think I left a piece of me behind somewhere...I can just sense it...." A few soft droplets of rain fell onto him, the start of a rainstorm no doubt.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 19th 2009, 9:06 pm

The rain began to pore greatly over the city in New York. The season was rather cold this time of year, and the rain began to freeze into snow. Entropus stood up and walked over to the ledge of the building. "Let's find that piece of you then," he said as he looked down at the hundreds of thousands of people just below him.

"I must say," He pulled his hood back over his head. "I love the winter. It brings out the perfect sense of adventure in me. Let's go find that offspring of yours."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 20th 2009, 5:33 am

Pain rose his brow at his brother, did he really think it would be that easy to find his kid? He didn't even know if he really had one, maybe his gut was wrong, or maybe it wasn't. Even if he did have a kid, how would they find him? It just didn't seem possible. "And just how the hell do you think we're gonna do that?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 21st 2009, 10:53 am

"I can get to any part of the world in a second's time." Entropus said as he hovered over the building.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 23rd 2009, 12:27 am

"Yah, but ya aint got the ability to give a DNA test to every kid out there. Face it, if I got a kid out there, I'll find em on my own soon enough." He said confidently and boldly in his deep and raspy voice, his bright blue eyes staring off the edge off the building through his mask.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 23rd 2009, 4:02 pm

Entropus then looked over to Pain once more and smirked. He then leaned forward to fall from the building. As he did so, the wind instantly began to blow in his face. The feeling of it all was exhilarating, marvelous. He never really went free-falling like how he was at this moment. Feeling the pressure of gravity slam him closer to the floor; it was like being a kid again.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 23rd 2009, 8:14 pm

Pain smirked at his brother as he took off in a sprint towards the roofs edge, leaping off of it with out fear. He had to admit, he loved doing that himself, one of the perks of being a super hero he guessed. He followed after his brother, diving off the edge in pursuit of him, the wind gusting into his face and short messy gray hair as he quickly plummeted towards the ground, not far behind Emmett.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 23rd 2009, 9:33 pm

Without words, gravity let them know what was going on. But they liked it. The wind flowing through Entropus' short brown hair also slammed at his body. His momentum was getting faster and faster. Within just a second, he disappeared almost instantly. He warped.

Entropus was on the floor, wearing his cloak. He looked up at Pain as he was free-falling. "Hmph," he breathed out. He smiled as he ran quickly up the wall, sprinting. The glass broke about a second or two after he ran over it. He caught Pain as he was falling about half way down and tackled him and play fought with him. Throwing play kicks and punches.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 24th 2009, 12:51 pm

Pain rose his brow as Entropus warped, the wind still violently gusting into his face as he drew closer and closer to the ground, but no fear was in his eyes, only excitement. He watched his brother closely as he ran up towards him, unsure of his motives, but then a second later he was tackled by Emmett, a playful tackle. "Oh, so it's like that? Alright bro!" He returned the play kicks and punches to match Entropus's, being careful not to bapply very much strength, the two of them free falling and playing around mid-air with out a fear or care in the world. It's been awhile since they really have just relaxed...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 24th 2009, 3:20 pm

Entropus grabbed a hold of Pain and Warped safely to the floor. Making Pain land on his back and Entropus land on top of him with a kick. He flipped off and warped back 10 feet. "Hah!"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 24th 2009, 9:00 pm

*after a few pages can i join?*

Robyn De Luca:
Armageddon RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Armageddon MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 24th 2009, 9:13 pm

*The demon army is going to attack in this topic. I will let you know when joining is best*

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top