The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Armageddon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Armageddon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArmageddon - Page 2 I_voting_barArmageddon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Armageddon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArmageddon - Page 2 I_voting_barArmageddon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon - Page 2 Empty Re: Armageddon

Post by Entropus November 24th 2009, 9:13 pm

*The demon army is going to attack in this topic. I will let you know when joining is best*

Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 24th 2009, 9:15 pm

*K*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
Armageddon - Page 2 RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Armageddon - Page 2 MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 25th 2009, 3:18 am

Pain rose up, remaining seated upon the ground with his knees up, his arms resting on them. A half smirk was across his face, his head softly shaking at his brother. "Damn warpin..." He said with a soft chuckle as he rose to his feet, popping his neck to the right and then to the left before looking over to his brother. "Alright kid, 'nough playin around out here." It was kind of funny to find two super powered heroes playing around in the middle of a busy city, Pain just wanted to seem more serious out here he guessed.

Suddenly the Earth shook violently, but it wasn't an Earthquake, the ground didn't split, well not yet. What ever was causing this wasn't natural, Pain wasn't the brightest man alive, but he had a hunch on who was causing this. Pain tried to maintain his balance, almost failing to do so, he instead dropped to one knee and planted one fist into the ground. He looked over to his brother once the shaking stopped, "I don't like that..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 26th 2009, 9:30 am

Entropus felt the Earth roar in a powerful shake. He felt his legs trembling beneath him, not being able to transcend into the air without warping. Before he got the chance, the shaking halted. He looked over to Pain and listened to his words. He nodded to acknowledge that he concurred that this was something they both did not like. Let alone everyone else around them.

The sky began to suck itself in. Clouds, planes, building tops, cars, people; everything began to transcend into the hole that sucked everything in. The screeching sound of the wind being sucked up was like a thousand vacuums at once, screaming with full power.

Entropus looked up at the hole as he stood his ground. He then stood up tall looking straight into it. Once the inhaling stopped, it spit it all back out. The clouds came out black, the sky turned gray, lighting striking from the hole.

Dark matter shot out from the hole, releasing hundreds of thousands of monsters, demons.

"I don't like that."

Last edited by Ulca on November 26th 2009, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Armageddon - Page 2 SignatureentropusArmageddon - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 26th 2009, 11:47 am

(Lol @Entropus Razz)

Armageddon - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 27th 2009, 7:25 pm

Pain held his ground as it violently shook, looking up to the sky as it ripped open and began sucking everything into it, people, cars, signs, street lights, even some buildings, then it simply spit them all back out "Oh but I do...That just means the fun's startin bro...Let's go." Pain nodded to his brother as he took off in a sprint towards the main source of destruction, directly under the hole that had opened up in the sky. A smirk across his face, his expression fierce, determined, and yet playful and relaxed, he was just use to this kind of stuff he guessed.

He knew he still had to take this seriously, and he was going to, but he still loved a good fight.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 28th 2009, 12:29 am

The hole exhaled fire from it's center. Releasing out demons with it. Evil laughter filled the darkened, panic-filled streets. Civilians, cars, chaos was everywhere.

Entropus and Pain shortly reached the void where all the evil poured. "Let's do this."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 28th 2009, 1:49 am

"Oh I've been waitin for this shit." Pain grinned as he watched the chaos unfold, the massive army of demons crawling from the abyss about fifty yards from them, along with the demons falling from the sky, hell was being unleashed. "Armaggedon for the world, fuckin Christmas for me..." He chuckled right before he took off charging towards the Demon army, taking putting his right arm forward, his left one cocked back, moving in before his brother so that he may gain the armies focus while he did something more, well, Entropus-like he guessed, that dude was always comin up with crazy shit.

He ran through about twenty demons, simply plowing over them, his right arm just slamming into everything in his path, trampling over and most likely killing the demon's, some of them simply just flew over him as he plowed on through. Pain came to a halt throwing a devastating punch from his left hand into the jaw of a nearby demon, utterly crushing every bone in it's face and sending it flying into a group of it's own allies. Pain spun around, swinging his left arm backwards into the back of the demon's head that was attempting to attack his back, immediately following up with a vicious downward strike from his right fist into that same demon's spine, piercing through his body and punching the ground so viciously that he caused the entire city to shake. The area around them shaking the most violently, making the demon armies lose their balance or be forced to hold their ground so they don't.

Pain rose up and ran up to grab two off-balanced demon's by the back of their heads, he then violently slammed their skulls together, their blood and brains exploding in his hands, their brain chunks hitting the ground, blood spurting everywhere. "It's been a long time since I've been able to do that, and damn does it feel good." He said as his right arm hung at his side, his left hand held outwards near his chest, his fingers oddly formed, cracking each and every finger with out even touching them, blood dripping off of his wrists and black fingerless gloves, a crazy smirk across his face. Pain was in the middle of the demon armies, dead center, they surrounded him, but it didn't matter, him and Entropus had this thing covered.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 28th 2009, 2:00 am

Entropus warped to Pain. They stood together, back to back. Entropus looked at the demons that swarmed around them. Eyeing each one of them, just waiting, laughing. "I've got an idea," smiled The Virtual Man.

Entropus jumped high into the sky and warped even higher. He then continued to warp higher and higher. He warped back to the floor and grabbed Pain. They both warped via Entropus' powers into the sky, rather high. "Free fall, slam, as hard as you can into the biggest pile of them."

He then warped back to the floor as he left Pain falling far the floor beneath them. He watched the demons swarm him. He then pushed out with energy at the demons killing multiple of them, and fought a few fist to fist at a time. Killing them all with trained skills. He then began to run around the whole group as they ran to the center, where Entropus was standing before. He then ran circles around all of them, causing great speeds of wind. Some demons flew around in the air as most tried holding unto another, or grip something. All Entropus did was go faster and faster, waiting for Pain to slam into them.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 6:49 pm

Pain smirked as he readjusted his fighting stance to a more defesnive style since his brother was now at his side, he would not be such a maverick in close ranged combat, he was more of a defender when it came to those he cared about in situations like this. "Good, I like ideas." Suddenly his brother disappeared, leaving Pain alone in the middle of a massive army. "Great...Nice idea dick..." Pain softly chuckled, reassuming his offensive fighting stance, ready to charge into the army that was slowly advancing on him, they were rather scared of him weren't they? Who could blame em, everyone was scared of the big guy.

Just before he charged in, Entropus grabbed him and warped him high into the air, telling him to slam into them. "Alright then, I like this idea..." He smirked insanely as he quickly plummeted towards the ground, the winds violently gusting into him and his fair as he drew closer and closer to the ground. He put both hands above his hands, putting them together and balling them up into a tight double handed fist, ready to drop it like a hammer down onto the demons, from this elevation, the destruction would be massive...Entropus would even be harmed if he didn't get out of there in time, so hopefully his brother knew what he was doing.

Pain drew closer and closer, his body curving back with the punch, readying to drop all of his body weight and every ounce of might he had into this slam. He reached the Demon's that had been trapped by Entropus, slamming down both fists on them with everything he had, simply ripping through and crushing any demon's he hit, creating a massive seismic wave which spread violently through out the air like a white wave of energy, like a disturbingly powerful gust of wind. This power destroyed hunderds of them, making a massive crater taking up more than half of the city block, and in that crater nothing but gore was left, and at the very center of it was the big guy himself, down on both knees with his hands sunk into the ground.

He slowly rose to his feet, popping his neck to the left, then to the right, that same insane smirk across his face. He bent his fingers oddly on both hands, bending and crack each and every one of them with out even touching a finger. He looked at the palms of his hands as he did this, the black fingerless gloves covered in blood, dripping from his hands, wrists, blood was splattered in random spots all over him, his legs, chest, face, arms, not too much of it, just scattered here and there, but conveniently nothing got in his hair. Around him there was a lot of dust, and even more gore and destruction, that was Armageddon for ya, it had to be done, the destruction he had caused was worth it, at least in his opinion. "Well damn, that was fun..." He grinned as his eyes darted about, looking for his brother.

More Demon's were advancing on Pain, they were moving into the crater from the top, pouring into it like ants to their home. He was vastly outnumbered, "Damn...All you guys against me? This just isn't fair, they shoulda brought at least ten times this to take me down..." Pain assumed his boxer-life fighting stance, his arms swaying powerfully, demon blood still slowly dripping from his hands. "Bring it punks!" He shouted at them as they began charging in at him, Pain following up to charge at them as well, only he moved much faster, charging in like a tank, but moving as fast as car. He simply plowed through through ranks, coming to a halt to swing his arm into three of them, swinging it upwards so that they went flying high into the air, hearing the bones crush under the power of his attacks.

Pain threw his hand backwards into the demon jumping at his back, catching him by his throat then pulling him around to the front where he tossed him into two more demons that were jumping at him, throwing him so hard that it sent the three demons flying way out of the crater; they were dead for sure from that. He threw a vicious right elbow into the skull of the oncoming demon, bashing his skull inwards, the gore splattering across the dirt. Pain then had four demons jump at him from all sides, he simply clobbered one in the face, smashing it's head apart, the other met the back end of his opposite hand, smashing his face inwards as well. The demons from his backside and right side managed to jump onto him, clawing into hi s skin, ripping his flesh a little bit. Pain easily overpowered them and threw them off so violently that they went flying into two other groups of demons, knocking them all down. His minor wounds were now healing, he charged in to crush more of the demons. "Here comes the PAIN!"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 30th 2009, 6:16 pm

Entropus crouched over atop a building as he watched his brother slam his fist into the ground. The floor created a crater that crushed the ground inward. Debris flew in the air almost as high as the buildings.

Entropus smirked and then warped from the tower top. He was on the outside of the crater knocking demons back into the hole. One demon charged at Entropus' side and clawed at his throat. But that did not intimidate the hero, he ducked quickly and uppercutted into the demon's jaw, snapping it's neck and shattering it's spine on impact.

He then warped to Pain's side and helped his brother take out demons that fought them. It was time. It was time to have the greatest team in combat.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 5th 2009, 12:53 am

Pain threw his entire right arm forwards, swinging it like a club into the group of demons, sending them all flying like golf ball's into the sky, well those of them who didn't practically explode from the sheer impact. The Demon blood spurted about, covering Pain in it, he only madly smirked as he licked his lips. A Demon jumped towards his back but was caught by Entropus, he had his brothers back as his brother had his. One of the larger demons of the Army busted through their ranks, charging full speed with her shoulders down towards Entropus's back while he was busy fighting other demons.

Pain stepped in front of Entropus, a mad smirk on his face as he stared into the eyes of the demon that charged towards him. He quickly and violently lifted up his right knee just in time to slam into the Demon's stomach as it reached him. "You should really watch where you're goin..." He said with a soft chuckle as the Demon died over his knee, coughing up blood onto his chest, it had died nearly instantly from an attack with that much force.

He simply tossed the Demon aside and returned to battling them, ripping through their ranks like a hot knife through butter.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 6th 2009, 12:14 pm

Entropus scowled at the demons charging him. A chaotic smile stretched from ear to ear upon his face. He put his palms together and blasted out green plasma energy at the demons, boiling them down to mere goo.

He then grabbed one's throat and threw him at another demon.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 8th 2009, 2:17 am

"New trick eh?" Pain chuckled at his brother as he watched that attack he had never seen before out of the corner of his eye while beating a lesser demon into the floor. His fists were covered in demon blood, twitching with adrenaline and power, he was loving every god damned second of this, a demon coming towards his back and meeting the back of his left elbow, smashing his face inwards. Pain then turned to meet a General in close combat, treating him like he were no better than a lesser demon and ripping both his arms off after catching both his punches, violently yanking on them, then smashing them over his head and finishing it off with a big boot to his gut, knocking it's giant corpse into a few other demon's at a high velocity. He then threw the arms at two random demons and returned to butchering their army, them doing little to none damage, him ripping them all apart!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 9th 2009, 7:51 pm

The sky clouds were ripped as they burned by the hot flames of hell. Entropus looked into the eye of Satan's grand army, with no fear in him. A set of demons ran at the two heroes as they readied a double team attack.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain December 12th 2009, 3:06 am

Pain found himself surrounded by a group of demons, fighting like a bull to keep them all off of him, slamming and ripping them apart, crushing them all with brute force. A group of them all jumped at Pain at once, dog piling him and holding him in place, tons of them, just pouring onto him. Pain grinned madly as he looked at the demon's on him, gripping his fists tightly as the muscles on his body pulsed. Both his arms would thrust outwards, violently throwing all of the demon's off of him, sending them all hurling in random directions, Pain now stood with nothing on him, making a quick move towards his brothers side.

He stood there, his fists up, the demon's charging towards them. "Let's go bowlin..." With out warning, Pain picked up his brother and threw him like a spear towards the oncoming demon's.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down