The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Armageddon [Samhain] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Armageddon [Samhain] I_vote_lcapArmageddon [Samhain] I_voting_barArmageddon [Samhain] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon [Samhain]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon [Samhain] Empty Armageddon [Samhain]

Post by Alpha July 29th 2015, 8:36 pm

Alpha's lab was a simple one, arrayed with many bits of advanced technology and blinking lights that flashed across the stark white room. These lights would play a certain way off of his flesh, dark circles forming under his eyes and causing a bruising color. One could easily surmise upon looking at Alpha that he wasn't getting enough sleep, yet he acted as if nothing were wrong with him as finger played along the keys producing a low clicking sound through the nearly silent room. Oliver was likely doing his own thing elsewhere and Chris was looking over the younger members of their family, as he was always doing. It was something that he more than anything enjoyed, and how they loved him was made even more obvious. Why they respected him, well that was something at times that made Alpha wonder but then again he could wonder about that when his mind wasn't so enveloped with his work.

Data flashed across the screen, displaying various different reports but all of then said about the same thing. He wasn't really closer to curing his own dilemma, though preventing it from further happening to the younger generations was something that he had managed to do. Of course he would need to work up preventive measures for the elder generations but how he would go about that was the question, as most of them had not yet shown signs of any maladies. Stopping something before it started was always easier than simply stopping something in the mid stages of development, so perhaps that would be easier than saving himself. All of this flowed through his mind within a manner of seconds, each thing considered with deliberate carefulness. He would want to avoid likely agitating an issue that was not there, so caution was the key here.

Easily he could feel slight mental brushes through the hive mind, something Alpha was almost always connected to, if only because he enjoyed having constant contact at all times. Keeping an eye on his fellow siblings for multiple reasons, beyond the urge to micromanage at least, despite the fact that was one of the reasons. At times he knew he couldn't  let them run off on their own, though he gave them more freedom than many would have assumed. Such as the incident where he had allowed Beta, Zeta and Eta to go out to deal with the samurai running amok on LA, which could have been deadly for them. It was in part a test to see if the youngest of them really wanted to be a hero or if that was just a phase, though more than anything it fueled his desire. Heroism Alpha had no issue with, but superheroes he did not want from his children, especially when the unwritten rule was that they would eventually die a pointless bloody death.

He didn't want to be father to a race of martyrs, atleast not in the most pointless of manners. They could do good, but running around and fighting criminals was not how one did it. There were so many other ways they could change the world for the better, but in the end perhaps they saw him as only someone trying to control them, rather than a leader trying to lead them in a good direction. What am I going to do with you kids? Travis thought to himself, smiling softly to himself. If anything, their hearts were in the right place, but as the saying went, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Pressing a final key the terminal would power down, causing the light to fade from shinning within his eyes. Chris, is Ryan behaving?

Yeah, he's with Oliver right now. He seems to have taken a liking to him. Which was good, Travis didn't want him hanging around him solely.

”That's good.” With that he reclined within his seat and let his eyes close for a few minutes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Armageddon [Samhain] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Armageddon [Samhain] Empty Re: Armageddon [Samhain]

Post by Zell July 30th 2015, 1:54 am

Travis was set there to recline, allowed to enjoy peace a moment In the silence things had changed, though Travis could not know. Everything had changed in a moment, yet nothing changed at all. It was so horrifically uncanny the silence. But even in his quiet he would be disrupted by a rather sagely voice. "It's interesting how the men who ware the masks..." The man stood there with the Alpha mask in his hand before looking to Travis before the mask vanished and reappeared back in it's usual place. "...are always the ones in most danger." He said. The man standing there was in a mask of his own with a black cloak, frayed and tattered with regal purples along the eyes, gold lacing and royal reds. The shadow over his brilliant green eyes was nothing less than beautiful in contrast...if not eerily creepy.

"Your minds powers are great, but they will not work on me." The man said, his words ringing true throughout the echoes and fabrics of the realm itself. Of course this was not a cause for violence, nor was this a call to arms. This was a call to action, a way to reach out and cut free a potentially great man from the strings which bind him. "How are you today, Mister Masters?" The man asked as his limp arms came over across himself, folded in front of him properly. He looked attentively and smiled behind his mask, clinging tightly as he sounded rather genuine in his asking. It was unfortunate that Archon needed to come to him this day. His coming brought grave tidings, however it was not something anyone could have known. In fact Archon himself was just recently enlightened to this plot, this ploy. This conspiracy to destroy and cripple Travis masters and his entire family, everything that he stood for. Zell, out of sympathy and the fact Alpha had potential, decided to aid this man, by warning him. Meanwhile, dark shadows were on the move.

Samhain stood looking over the complex. Oh how skillfully hidden it was, however nothing could escape Samhain...or his occult arsenal. The item in case was Mordrid's gauntlet, the gauntlet of the treacherous knight of the round table. The murderer of King Arthur. Speaking a name to this gauntlet...and it would point you in the direction of the thing they loved most. Thankfully for Samahin...it lead them right there. He looked to his allied, the entertainment for the evening. The young boy in the gothic vampiric clothing with shadows forming over his face, and the Seraphim leader's evil half armored to the teeth, ready and willing to spill as much blood as possible. There was even a "gift" from another potential ally that would be able to slip through the enemy lines perfectly undetected. That was their way in. That's how this would all begin.

Mordrid's gauntlet disappeared as before his eyes slid to the left a little, a chuckle form his breath, a slight mist forming in the cold. "Now lads...let's see if this "Alpha" is ready to meet his Omega." Samhain smiled and nodded to them. The plan began to unfold. The war was about to begin.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." Samhain said to himself as his eyes narrowed at the base.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Armageddon [Samhain] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2015, 2:22 am

Sleep threatened to engulf Travis after having been ignored for so long, but it would be denied anyway as something appeared within his area sense, a thing that was constantly being sent out. An unknown person was in his lab, without even leaving a trace of how they entered. His seat would swivel to allow him to look upon the male figure, a single dirty blond brow raising curiously at the person that had managed to sneak in undetected. Their appearance did not match any vigilantes that he had seen within his gathered database, so they were something new to him. He was already prepared to defend himself before the male mentioned how his mental powers would help him none. Something told him that would be the case, so he didn't try to do anything beyond sit there while looking curiously at them. Their question, well it was one he didn't quite like.

”I was doing fine, though I now wonder why you're here. Though I suppose the better question is, how you know about this place.” His manner was calm, eyes focused upon the male as he waited for some kind of answer.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 30th 2015, 9:41 pm

"I'm here because everyone you love is going to die, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. See?" He asked as he pointed to the area behind Travis, if Travis were to turn and face the direction ponted he would see everything in ruin, black ilk crawling as bodies of his "tube children" dead everywhere. He could run wherever he wanted, see whatever he wanted. They were all dead, and there was nothing less than sheer gore, blood and chaos. Of course it was unfortunate, but what he was seeing was real...very real. This was not an illusion. It was real. But in the most real moment of it, the realism faded and they were back to the reality that Alpha knew.

"That's going to happen...of course I could stop it, but to be honest I have no reason to help you." He said matter of fact before sighing, as if even when he wanted to leave he was enduring. "But despite your being a massive pain in my neck... I suppose I can help you." He said looking to Alpha.

Darkness shot up into the sky, and it looked as midnight. No moon, no stars...no light. The entire landscape around them went black, trapped...eternal. The Marionette seemed to melt away into shadow before surging out towards the base, his form like that of black liquid as he flooded the area. The Black Knight stepped forward with a little chuckle as he gripped his massive axe. Their fearless leader just watched and smiled, glaring at the base. Soon. So very soon.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2015, 10:03 pm

Everyone he love was going to die, well that was not something he was expecting to hear from an unknown stranger. It was upon turning that he could see what the man meant, a landscape of ruin with blood strewn around messily. Chaos everywhere, and he was not quite sure what was happening. One could argue that it was an illusion, but he could not quite tell if it was one himself. It felt so real that a chill crept up his spine, causing Alpha to shudder almost imperceptibly as his expression mostly managed to hide what he was thinking. It would then fade away as Alpha turned towards Archon with an inquisitive look, wondering what would actually happen to cause that. ”You have no reason to help me but I suppose there’s likely plenty reason to dangle the death of hundreds in my face.” Alpha stated simply unamused, not quite making any indication of his true feelings, shutting himself off.

”Who is going to cause all of this?” He asked simply, wondering if they would actually answer or just be vague.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 2:47 am

"Your deeds are coming back to bite you. You've done things, lies, twisted the truth. You've hurt people...good people. Before you jump on your self-righteous tirade about doing that you must to ensure-blah de blah- I suggest that you stow it, swallow your pride and admit that you are in the wrong." He said before sighing. "Whose going to do this is a man named Samhain. You've hurt someone he cares about...very, very deeply. Lied, manipulated and belittled him." The Archon folded his arms and stood there, relaxing a little before looking back over his shoulder as if expecting something.

"Perhaps I have too much faith in you...perhaps you really are as limited as you were...well...born to be." He added in before shaking his head. "But I see more in you. I see potential to do what is needed to be done. But you need to change...if you change then I will teach you to fulfil your birthright. But I hope you do not choose to be stuck in your ways...it's so counterproductive to your so called evolution. And because so help me..."Alpha" the next time I'm forced to reveal myself to you it will end very, very poorly." Archon said before looking to the door.

"If you start towards the entrance now you may be able to make it before he makes his demands. I would hurry..." He said before siply fading into mist, leaving absolutely no trace of ever having been.

Samhain was the last to enter the facility, the entire front of the building pryed open by shadows as The Black Knight stepped forward as he flourished his blade. The darkness appeared and then shifted before the mass of it vanishing. It was in search of a particular someone. If the base wasn't on high alert before, it was now. Samhain looked around with a smile as his eyes bounced around, looking for the welcoming party. The first opposition was Theta, the former Gamma before some strange man. The Black Knight was immediately frozen in place before Samhain stepped forward m reaching out and taking The Black Knight's sword, aiming it at her throat.

"We tried knocking... So now that we've had to make this messy I'd suggest you call back up, or you get Travis here...now."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 31st 2015, 3:10 am

He had hurt someone this Samhain cared about but Alpha did not quite know who this person was. The internal curiosity alone was enough, though for whatever reason this stranger seemed to find it right to condescend him. Whatever their stake within all of this he did not know but then again it was something anyway. All he knew was that something was going to happen at the entrance of his facility, and so either likely this killing would happen or he stopped in some manner. Oliver, go to the entrance now. Travis said before standing to his feet, massaging his eyelids with a sigh as he stepped through the door while considering how long it would take for him to reach the entrance running, which was around a little under three minutes. So that was what he would do, not walk but run as quick as he could.

Chris, prepare to get Ryan and the kids out of here. Travis then sent the message to Omega before running through an elevator that would elevate him to the proper floor, though it would still take some time for him to actually get there.

Ellen had not been expecting the strange visitors but then again here they were. Metal interconnected bracelets like a snake would slither down her hand into the forms of blades. ”You know a phone call could would have done wonders.” She muttered letting the links break off as they levitated through the air. Okay everyone, I don't know who these people are, but they're making some pretty heated threats here.

Travis is on his way. Try not to do anything stupid.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius July 31st 2015, 7:18 am

Oliver had been been hanging out with Ryan, Lucas, and Isalia for the past few hours, trying to entertain their hyperactive minds. They were quite the handful when they wanted to be. The four had been watching movies all day, it was absurd that these three hadn't seen the Pirates of the Caribbean series. So they watched most of all that, eating a bunch of popcorn and candy until Lucas threw up. Thankfully in the the toilet though. That wasn't the only disturbance however, as Oliver got a rather distressing alert from Alpha through the hive mind. There was only one reason he would be told to get to the entrance, and that was because someone was here, and not to have tea.

"We have a situation guys, i need you to call Lucius to get you out of here, and fast." Oliver said as he got up from the leather chair he was sitting on. This caused the kids to get a look of confusion on their faces, what was happening?

"Why? What's going on?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, what? Maybe we can help." Isalia said, getting up as if she were ready to jump into a fire fight right then and there. Oliver just sighed, why did kids always do this?

"Absolutely not. If you got hurt, Lucius would kill the people that did it and then kill me for letting it happen. Alert him, then leave." Oliver said simply before tapping Isalia on the shoulder, tapping a few of the girls powers as well as Ryan's. He then left the room through an automatic sliding door and started trending down the halls with determination in his step. He was going to cherry pick powers from all his siblings and then go head first into a fight with whatever threat was at their entrance. He ended up passing Delta and made a round trip to the nursery to find Beta, picking up a few powers. Eventually he would be finished, and then he made his way to the entrance as fast as he could. Walking through double automatic doors Gamma appeared, completely ready to defend this facility.

"How about you talk to me instead." Oliver said with a smirk. He had never seen this person before, but he had a sword raised at his sister, and that was enough for him to gather this guy wasn't of the peaceful variety.

"Get back, if that sword wasn't dangerous he wouldn't be brandishing it against us." Oliver said to Theta through the hivemind. If he had learned one thing working with Lucius it's that a normal sword could be devastating to even superhumans. He kept his distance, about twenty feet but he stared right at Samhain, ready to unleash on him.

Meanwhile, Isalia had smashed her tracker, which would alert Lucius to this threat. He was at his lab when he heard the beeping, and he knew exactly what that meant. She was only told to break it if the threat level was high, and it could only be done with red energy or Ryan's blue energy. He didn't like the hive-mind much, this was an alternative he could better understand and control. He needed to gather all the forces he could and get over to Alpha's facility as fast as possible, his children's lives were on the line.

"Daniel! Claire! We need to leave, now. Get us to Travis' facility." Lucius said, also telepathically alerting Hector to fire up the exosuit. In a few moments it would activate and the four gathered together for a teleport, appearing in the room with his three children.

"What's going on?" Lucius asked the second he appeared, shocking Lucas and to an extent Isalia.

"I-i don't know! Oliver just left and told us to get you to get us out." Lucas explained, looking very very concerned. Now, it seemed the facility was likely under attack, So what was he to do? Well, he would help his ally of course. But the children were top priority, they needed to go, but not until Lucius knew the nature of the situation. He took a spare teleportation device from his belt and handed to Isalia along with a small earpiece.

"I'm going to find out what's going on. When i tell you to go, you go, understand? I want you all three out of here if this gets messy." Lucius said, getting a nod in response. The group then left the room and started toward the entrance, preparing for anything.

Copy Log:

Armageddon [Samhain] Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 31st 2015, 3:39 pm

Omega entered the elevator and in that moment there was a lot of chaos at the front gates. But the most powerful and slippery member had already escaped. One might have reasoned as to what he was doing, however they would not realize it until it was too late. By time Omega was isolated like that his own shadow popped up and implanted itself into the nape of his neck while other tendrils seized him, preventing him from moving. If somehow the man avoided it, then there would be a dome of shadow forming, trapping him all alone in he elevator, where The Marionette would have the chance to trap someone else in his once-eternal hell. If successful in an instant the mind was tapped. It was....difficult for Ulysses at first. But he managed to do it. Now Samhain had the leverage he needed, and so did Ulysses. Ulysses immediately utilized the hive-mind, using it to disable and knock out The three Masters-Alba children and get rid of the pesky interference on the other side. There was only room for one master mind in this Hive-mind. Luckily the usurping was calm and peaceful, there had likely been no indication that they had been compromised... yet.

With a more compliant Omega, The Marionette reached out with his dark tendrils and reached outside the elevator, catching the walls and bringing the Elevator to a slow, screeching halt, trapping him and his "puppet" with him. Darkness coated over the door and Ulysses used Omega to begin pulling the strings of others. The primary thing he did was tap into the mind of the one Samhain was threatening. Things were going well..until, of course, Gamma and Lucius arrived with several others. Shifting through Omega's mind he located the children and where they were supposed to have been when they were incapacitated. Ulysses closed his eyes as he and Omega sunk into the floor and vanished, reappearing in order to animate the unconscious bodies, wrap them up in shadows and pull them under, leaving nothing but a teleportation pad behind. If he didn't need to worry about that though, that was another story entirely.

"Telephone? What are those again?" Samhain asked before Gamma had interrupted him about backing away from the metal bending whore. "I've never really liked you Gamma, but this isn't about you. This is about Travis." Samhain said to Ellen before turning and flourishing Sephiroth in hand and letting out a slight exhale.

"Travis masters has one minute to be here...or I start killing you...all of you....by the dozens." Samhain said simply. "Starting with menstrual-magneto over here." He said, still leaving everything in place, though he should have killed her. His interest was piqued when he saw Lucius, a wry smile coming across his face as he nodded in acknowledgement.

"Lucius. I didn't realize that you were cut from this cloth. If I had known I might have been more... docile? Is that the right word?" He asked before shaking his head a little. The word didn't matter, all that did matter was that Red knew Samhain and he knew that if he was here then things were not likely pretty. "Regardless, as much as I'd truly like to be a bit nicer to you and your...associates... however there's a history here that I'm quite certain you understand." Samhain said with a bit of a smile in his thick accent. It was actually quite unlikely that Red would connect Samhain's identity, however if he managed to link Samhain to another, hopefully it would be the reminder of his engaging the primordial of evil...and ultimately getting so bored of him that he just upright left. That would not provide much of an intimidation factor to Lucius...but it was worth remembering, to Samhain at least. He was unsure how Lucius felt about it. All he knew was that Travis now had thirty seconds.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 31st 2015, 11:06 pm

Travis stepped through the elevator into the entrance level, there was a disturbance within the hive mind but then it was gone. A low growl rippled from his throat as he tried to pick up the pace a bit, stepping around a corner as he neared the entrance, with around perhaps a minute and a half of time left before he would reach at this pace, though perhaps it would take more.

All he could do was hope no one had managed to get themselves killed within the time between now and then, otherwise he had a feeling the building would be getting itself a radical overhaul. With Oliver around, he would likely have some manner of chance should this become a fight, though he had a feeling that was exactly the case. There were three,all of them with unknown powers, and ones that he did not relish having to deal with now of all times. For now, Ellen and Oliver would have to deal with the now two. ”You come into our home and threaten our lives, then demand our leader to come and see you?” She growled, preparing an attack and likely going to do so the more that Samhain continued to threaten. Images of his throat being slit passed through her mind as the shards of metal danced through the air, though the new Gamma seemed to find it fit to step in the way.

He seemed to take charge of the situation, much a he usually did but she could tell that words from them were meaningless, and he wouldn't be there even if he wanted to in a minute. This man just wanted to shed blood, any excuse to do it seemed to work for him. Add in Lucius to the mix, and things were getting even messier, though that made her wonder where the other siblings were within all of this, though Beta staying around the younger ones would have been best. If anything he could perhaps protect them should they suddenly be attacked by something. Suddenly Ellen feeling a familiar mind brush across her own and instantly she knew who it was. ”Oliver, it appears he's on his way.” She then said, still prepared should Samain decide to attack, keeping the knight within their place.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 1st 2015, 4:55 am

Well, this guy wasn't the most civilized thing in the world. He just barged in with all these threats and all he wanted was to talk with Travis? Odd, but maybe that's just how the guy liked to do things. As soon as the group of four including Lucius, Conduct, Daniel and Hector enterd the room Lucius knew how serious this situation was. He didn't know much about Samhain, but he knew he was somehow affiliated with Silus and went toe-to-toe with the primordial evil Sin. This was not good, Lucius knew this guy wasn't bluffing when he said he would kill everyone here. He put his hand up, signaling his forces to stand at ease. This couldn't erupt into chaos, not yet at least.

"You could have just scheduled a meeting with Mister Masters. Everyone seems so eager to get killing nowadays." Lucius said with a small robotic chuckle. He didn't know why Samhain was here, and he really didn't care. Right now the guy was threatening not only one of his biggest allies but his family as well, and if you wanted to piss Lucius off threatening his blood was a good way to do it. He needed to alert his children to leave, but before he could he got a message from them.

"Dad! They took them! Ryan and Isalia got knocked out and now their gone!" Lucas said through the communicator to Lucius. This caused the mans eyes to widen, they had taken his children, and that had brought this whole thing to a whole other level.

"Get out Lucas! Get out! Now! I'll deal with this." Lucius said frantically through his masks telepathic communicator. He wasn't acting any different in front of Samhain, but Lucius was shaken to the point he didn't know what to do. He wanted to kill everyone in this room for even daring, but knew he had to keep this civil. Lucas didn't want to leave, they were his family too, and they were in danger. Rather then listening to Lucius he grabbed the teleportation device and started to bolt down the hallways in the direction of the entrance, but it would take him some time to get there.

Oliver didn't say anything, it was sort of a stand off and he didn't want to set it off. They would just wait for Alpha to see what this guy actually wanted, no one needed to get hurt. Lucius' blood was starting to boil, his hand on Cora Zen, ready to fight for the lives of his family. He was now almost shaking, not from nervousness, but from holding in the rage that was now bubbling up inside him.

"Release the knight, we don't have to cause any unnecessary bloodshed. Let's just.....talk this out." Lucius said, not caring if Theta actually listened or not. If she didn't, he would kill her himself.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 2nd 2015, 4:27 pm

Listen to me very carefully. I have your children but I am not trying to hurt them. I have placed them in the shadow realm, entirely adjacent form our own. They sleep in eternal stasis. This way I may protect them from what Samhain may order me to do...which would kill them as well. The shadow being connected to Lucius through the Hive-mind and turned his attentions onto the box in his hands. He had a mission, and this mission was quite simple. He was to obtain the one known as Omega. By any means necessary. It was something he didn't want to do...but something that had to be done. Even if Ulysses did not desire it.

It's time... He thought to his lonesome as one by one the members of Alpha's family dropped to the floor. Unimportant members were the first to collapse. They were still very much alive, however they were rendered into a state of unconsciousness from the little blessing that was "The Psychic Virus". This would come into use a little later, however the majority of the colony would be down and sleeping by time Travis arrived. The Black Knight, one way or another, was going to be released. Be it because of Ellen falling to the Psychic Virus, or because she obeyed Lucius, or because Samhain had to stab her in her throat... or better yet if The Black Knight deactivated his suit and stepped out in his boxers and kabuki mask in order to strangle her.

That voice...

"I couldn't agree more Lucius. Violence such as this is....well...normally quite beneath men of such high regard as us." Samhain said, the moment he finished there was a heavy breathing, like a pissed off Megatron in a Darth Vader respirator. I knew it! It IS Lucius! the voice roared, Samhain paid it little mind with their connection as he looked about the area, The Black Knight tugging at his armor's chest plate to readjust himself back into his fitted perfection. "But every man must fight for something...or he will fall to anything. What I'm doing here....this is revolutionary. And- thirty seconds is up." The Black Knight moved to kill the nearest thing in sight. A smaller child, one of the newer generation most likely. Samhain's eyebrow raised as The Black Knight reared his arm up, stepping forward. Samhain watched to ensure the exact motives and target as he shot out a grappling weight that connected to the boy's clothes and ripped him at High velocity. The arm was on it's way down, the poor boy's life was about to be ended in the most horrific and brutal way anyone had likely wanted to see, with a joy of doing so....

... and then a tiger landed flat on The Black Knight and let out a "Reowrawwar!" or whatever that stereotypical cat noise was.

The Tiger began to slash and claw at the armor as The Black Knight began to wrestle with it. Samhain stepped up behind Alpha, tapped him on the soldier before letting the child he was now holding down and then taking a single step forward and returning to where he had been standing just three steps and five seconds ago. "Motherfucker! C'MON FURBALL!" The Black Knight roared as he kicked the massive tiger off and then tackled it, rolling with it across the lab over a bunch of unconscious forms, leaving everyone oddly unharmed.

"I have a thing against hurting children. He was never in any danger. I just had to go to the zoo, grapple a tiger and then step and replace the grappled two then step again...never mind. Anyway, you're Alpha then- yes?" Samhain asked with a slightly enthused tone.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 2nd 2015, 5:16 pm

By the time that Travis had arrived, Ellen had dropped for one reason or another and likely he could ascertain why that was the case. It appeared that someone had either managed to gain control of Omega himself or he was dealing with a manner of mutiny, though the latter seemed impossible. Of any of the possibilities, well he did not consider that to be one of them, and so he simply assumed that they had somehow managed to mind control Chris. His eyes fell upon Lucius, who had for one reason or another decided to come to his aid, or perhaps played a part within all of this. The possibilities of treachery were always flowing through his mind, causing him to put on an almost defensive stance as he arrived, trying to keep his breathing at the usual calm rate. Well, he found that hard considering that just as he arrived the one in black armor was in motion to strike of the younger, and as far as he was concerned, well he was not in the position to do anything.

If he couldn't stop them, then he would have to do the next best thing and rip them bloodily apart. That would have been what happened, had a tiger not appeared from seemingly nowhere, and pinned the knight down, leaving the young one relatively unharmed as the tension had just built up within his muscles. Withing a second Samhain was gone, and someone had tapped on his shoulder, causing his heart to skip a beat as he looked around for whoever that was. It had to be some manner of teleportation, it was the only thing that made sense in the situation but even a teleport would have given some sign that he was doing it. This was no simple teleport, and that man was...well no simple man.

They would ask if he was Alpha, though something told him the man already knew the answer. ”Yes, I am Alpha.” He said with a strained voice, an obvious anger slipping through as the corner of his lips were tugged into a slight frown. Strangely enough, he found not ripping this man apart more difficult than normally, and the image flashing through his mind was...oddly satisfying. ”Now, you have thirty seconds to explain why you're here. Walking into my base unexplained, well that much I could get over, but you've made the mistake of threatening my children.”The air seemed to ripple around Alpha, as if an invisible force were acting around him. What Lucius thought of this, well he didn't quite care. ”Your thirty seconds start now.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 3rd 2015, 8:12 pm

Lucius was relieved to hear his children were safe. Of course, he couldn't exactly trust whoever was contacting him, but he didn't really have much of a choice now did he? He would have to accept what the person said as the truth, but if it wasn't and his loved ones ended up getting hurt, he would see to it whoever these people were suffered.

"You better not be lying to me, because if you are and a single hair on either of their heads is harmed, i will make sure your organs are violently ripped from your body in the most painful way imaginable." Lucius thought in reply. He realized upon seeing Theta pass out that these people were likely using the hivemind. Sure it could have just been a power of one of them, but the fact he and Lucas, as well as several others weren't being effected by the whole passing out thing told him it was likely the physic virus. Of course, he couldn't be sure, but from this point on he block his mind away from the hivemind, disconnecting and putting up mental walls against it. Alpha then arrived, finally, and some kind of scuffle happened between a large tiger, the knight, and Samhain. Likely teleportation.

The knight looked to be more violent then the others, lashing out at a child for no apparent reason. If this turned into an all out brawl he would need to be dealt with quickly to protect the young. Gamma still hadn't put the pieces together surprisingly, he just assumed Theta collapsed because of one of the assailants powers. Even still, he would try to disconnect his mind from all outside influence, perhaps he was strong willed enough to protect himself from whatever happened to Theta. Alpha seemed to be quite angry, which surprised Lucius, he was always so calm. But then again, his family was being threatened, and that drove a man to their limit.

"Enough with the ultimatums, from both of you. State your business or make a move. I'm not sure why your here, but I'm sure the boy would disapprove of you threatening children." Lucius said, referencing Silus but making sure not to state his name. He knew Samhain would know who he was speaking of, and if he didn't, well, that was his problem. Lucius didn't think anyone who would help Silus would be of such a morality to harm young kids, but then again people weren't always what one expected. Lucas eventually arrived, coming through the door without a word. His eyes widened, and Lucius sighed in irritation upon seeing him. Why didn't he listen? Lucius gestured with his head for the boy to come closer, and he did so, standing behind Lucius as the confrontation stood stagnant.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2015, 9:14 pm

I-I can't promise that! Hairs fall off all the time, it's part of how the body works! I mean right now their in stasis but I can't ensure they never get hurt again! You people are unrealistic. Ulysses snapped back to Red, obviously taking him a little to literal in the concept of people not being hurt. Ulysses took perfect note of the fact Alpha arrived and was beginning to threaten Samhain. That was most undesirable to be sure. Ulysses immediately tried to establish a connection. Calm down. Please. I don't want to do this but if you push him he'll make me do things that I honestly don't want to do. I'm protecting the youngest children here so just please...Don't make me do something that I have no choice in doing. Not when you can prevent it.

"Funny thing about that. I'm not bound to your contrived mortal concepts, like time... and effect." Samhain said as he reached through the telekinetic barrier, giving no feel or disruption to the barrier, literally just reaching through it and poking Travis on the nose. "So your words are just that. Dearie." He said through clenched teeth before withdrawing his arm and looking to the child he saved just seconds ago. He partially wished he could take back what had been done...and he could. But he wouldn't. It was a child, and he protected them. Plain and simple.

"I need associates who want to actually win. People who are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the mutual victory of all participants in said group. Similar to your Ultra Gang-Bang or whatever, except not horrible and actually effective." Samhain said, and it wasn't likely that anyone could blame him for it. He turned to Alpha and pointed with a smile. "That's were you come into play. You've wronged me in the past. But in helping me, I will forgive you and no one needs to die AND you get the spoils of victory. Refuse...and I'll kill everyone and everything. Except you...and Lucius. If you doubt my abilities in doing so you need to ask no one other than Lucius actually. He's seen a water drop of the storm that could possibly be. He'll warn you." He said before looking to Lucius and smiling slightly before looking back to Alpha.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top