The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_vote_lcapRianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_voting_barRianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Empty Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige

Post by Chellizard November 16th 2009, 4:32 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: the Adept of Prestige, Sin of Pride, Prestige, Pride.
Title: None, for now.
Alignment: Neutral, for now.
Race: Human, Bio-Evolutionized.
Hair: Red, nearly like fire.
Eyes: Bright blue.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132lbs

Costume Description/Image: She doesn't necessarily have a costume, but she's normally seen wearing a skirt of some sorts along with a button down and a tanned jacket. Sometimes she'll adorn fingerless gloves, and thigh high boots.. But usually just a pair of ankle high combat boots for better movement.

Personality: Rianna is the quiet type. She doesn't speak unless she really has a reason to speak. She enjoys silence. The kind of silence that could be disturbed by a pin dropped. The deafening silence. She's sweet, though, and kind.. unless given a reason not to be.

History:

Rianna was your normal, everyday girl. A simple being, running from her past. She had grown up as a normal child, just being a kid, really. One day... she found herself lost. A man, he called himself Seeker, came to her and said her life could change forever. She had never seen the man in her life, ever. His skin was extremely pale, nearly like a ghost. He took her away after knocking her out. It was the weirdest thing. She woke up, naked, in a pool of white plasma. It smelled like flesh and blood, but held no real properties of the two. She nearly gagged. Seeker then explained that she would have a chance to either live, or die. She pleaded for her life. He then further explained that she would have to sacrifice her memories, personality, emotions, skin color, hair color, and eye color. She begged to keep her eye color and hair color. He agreed to that much, but stated she would have to give up her emotions and skin color in exchange for what she wanted. She agreed.. she'd rather forget her past anyway.

In the process of discarding the girl of her skin color, emotions, and memories.. most of them worked.. other than the emotions. They were supposed to be gone for good.. but they weren't. Over time, the female started to gain feelings of love and lust for the man, Seeker. He was her best friend, her guardian.. the man that made her a monster.. She loved him... As soon as he found out that she was growing her emotions back, he stopped treating her to sexual pleasures and anything related to the lust he had for her. He then left her to fend for herself.. dropping her off in the middle of the ocean with no where to go.

-Powers-
Weapon Manipulation: Rianna carries two guns and a sword. She can only manipulate her weapons. Her guns, though, are living and breathing. They feed off of the little emotions that she has. If she's angry, the guns work with more power, but little to no dexterity. If happy, the guns work at a normal rate. If sad, the guns work slow, and hold little to no power. If in a normal mood, or one of revenge.. the guns are quick and filled with power. Her blade, on the other hand, can be fused with several types of energy and it is also affected by her emotions.

Planar Shifting: Rianna can open up a ripple and time and space and drag her friends or foes to a different dimension. Whether it be a white room, or a hell type room, she can shift there with a few moments of thought. She can move them here with a bit more than just presence.. she has to touch them and take them with her. She can leave them there, but only if she gets a good enough distance away from them so she can move back through the ripple. The people she takes into the other dimension can leave the dimension if they grab hold of her, or stay close to her range before she leaves.

Molecular Manipulation: She can manipulate water and turn it into a solid, liquid, or gas.. the same goes for any form of liquid. She can take solids and melt them down and she can also change the air's density to choke or suffocate her foes. Thought it seems she could do this to any structure, she cannot do this to humans entirely. She can do it to lakes, oceans, rivers, ponds, pools, etc. She can also do this to trees, the air around of everyone, and other non-organic items. She cannot meddle with animals or humans, though. Only plants, etc.

-Power-grid-
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Rianna_Grid

Character Image/Description:
(Ignore the metal over her face and arm, and the robot in the background.)
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige 205y5wy

Role play Sample:

Waves continued to lap and caress the form of, what appeared to be, a woman.

"You'll never leave me, right?"
"No. Never."
"Do you promise?"
"Yes. I promise, my love."

Those words and sets of images continued to reel through that figures head. The woman, laying out, face down in the water, was knocked out. She was drowning. Her form was hung over a simple piece of draft wood. A wave came and lifted her up and flipped her over on to her back. By chance, that piece of draft wood was slammed into her chest. She bucked and coughed, water coming from thick lips colored a natural red. Eye lids would lift, allowing emerald green hues the chance to catch the sun's marvelous embrace. She sighed and relaxed against the waves that were just pulling and tugging her towards shore.

"But what will happen while you're gone?"
"I have no idea, my love..."

Another wave would caress the woman's form. The wave made her black button down seemingly dance within the water's gentle waves. A beige jacket also clung to the woman, keeping the somewhat chilly waters off of her naturally cool skin. Again, she sighed, her eyes closing while she breathed through her nose. Lovely red hair cascaded around of the girl's face. It was floating in the water, along with her whole form. She just relaxed, her feet shifting very gently. Her legs started to kick so that she could move closer to the shore. She had no idea how close she was, but from the corner of her eye she saw the slightest bit of land. She then just closed her eyes and allowed her arms to pull and her legs to push, using the waves as her guide to land.

Rianna Keilear; Bio Evolutionized Humanoid.
Creator; Seeker.
Original Birth Place: Earth.
Hair color: Red.
Eye color: Blue.
Personality: None; Error.
Personality: None; Error - 2.
Personality: ... Pending. Human may regain emotion.

- - - - - - - - - -

Seeker, a man with many titles, allowed his hands to let go of the woman he so very cared for. The woman, with barely any feeling left in her hands, tried to reach for him, but couldn't. She felt herself fall. The wind whipped her hair and clothes about as she fell. It was cold. Even though it was cold, she could still feel the slightest bit of warmth still in her chest. Her heart was still beating. She was still breathing. The sun was keeping her conscious. Then, she crashed. Her form buckled against the water. A large ocean capture the female, taking her towards the depths. Seeker couldn't allow this to happen. He pulled a few strings and lifted the girl back up to the surface. He had made so many promises to her, but he couldn't keep them any more. She had to be cast aside. She was regaining too much of her personality. She was gaining feelings for her creator. He wasn't going to let her fall in love with him. He left her to the ocean nearest to New York City... He knew she would be regaining consciousness soon.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rianna sighed and opened her eyes. She found herself laid out on a sand bar in the ocean. It was better than nothing. A smaller bit of land, but it would have to suffice for the time being. She moved herself onto her stomach and lifted up on to her hands and knees. She felt her wrists snap back in to place, along with her ankles. It was a sickening sound. She arched and her spine snapped back in to place as well. The impact against the water had done a number on her. She crawled forward and then fell on to her side and rolled on to her back. She closed her eyes and the just relaxed. She was in a new place for the second time in her life. Her past was fuzzy for the second time of her life. She couldn't remember what she looked like, but she remembered her name and also his name; Seeker.

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on December 18th 2010, 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Made her a secondary character!)
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Empty Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige

Post by VivaLaCult November 16th 2009, 4:56 pm

Um the second power needs to be clarified the way you make it seem you can get rid of people too easily, make it to where you have to be with them at all times, that way you can't take them there and then leave. Also the second ability needs clarification, technically humans are solid can you instantly liquefy humans too?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Empty Re: Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige

Post by Chellizard November 16th 2009, 6:26 pm

Fixed it with better detail, and made it even more so fair, I suppose.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 16th 2009, 11:56 pm

Set up a powergrid, than I'll look at this application. You're going to need high energy projection in order to have these powers, if you need help setting up the grid let us know.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 17th 2009, 9:15 am

Well I guess I'll be the one to say "Nice RP sample" and "Welcome to the site," lol. Ya did an awesome job getting the background and emotion into your character (pun not intended), which is unfortunately a lacking entity in many of the posts of late. Sounds like you're gonna be another great addition to the site! Hope to see you posting soon Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 17th 2009, 10:38 am

Suck up.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Blackknight1Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 17th 2009, 7:04 pm

I'm just loved. And you love me~. -Licks 'Wilbert' on the cheek.-
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 17th 2009, 9:42 pm

Gay.

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 17th 2009, 9:45 pm

Jealous. <_<
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 17th 2009, 9:46 pm

Yes, because we all want a little face licking

Ana Powergrid
Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 17th 2009, 10:47 pm

-Licks both their faces.-
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2009, 11:43 pm

What about me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 17th 2009, 11:47 pm

O.o; -Liiicks.-
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2009, 11:49 pm

That's better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 18th 2009, 2:30 am

You guys all got my semen on your face.

=) If you get it.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Blackknight1Rianna Keilear, The Adept of Prestige Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top