The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_voting_barDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_voting_barDate Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Date Night (Nadia and Dire)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Date Night (Nadia and Dire) - Page 3 Empty Re: Date Night (Nadia and Dire)

Post by energeticmadwoman February 15th 2017, 9:29 pm

Nadia's brows shot up, a little in disbelief. She was grateful for her dark skin, though she figured her blush probably still shone through.

She was a little speechless, twice from Malik now. She's not upset though, it's a good feeling.

"I.." She trailed.

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 16th 2017, 8:03 am

Malik smiled "Did you get a little stuck on your words?"
He started laughing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 16th 2017, 10:05 am

Nadia huffed and turned her head to the side, rolling her eyes a bit in annoyance. "Ah just, don't get many people sincere 'bout that. So it's a bit of a surprise when people just say it outright." A small smile peaked on the corner of her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 16th 2017, 11:11 am

Malik looked astonished when she said no one told her she looked beautiful.
"You deserve it a hundred times over."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 16th 2017, 11:32 am

Nadia let out a small laugh. She didn't deserve, it. Sure, she wanted it, but that beauty only went surface-wise. "Ah," she deflected, waving a small hand in embarrassment. "Ah'm flattered, really. But don't waste all o' them pretty words on me, darlin'." She smiled, but it didn't exactly reach her eyes.

"Ah may look good, but that might not matter if you really got to know me. You know, pretty face wasted on an ugly heart, n' all." She said, not really meeting his eyes.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 16th 2017, 2:56 pm

Malik couldn't believe that she thought he cared about an ugly heart. What did she think he had? A mutilated one?
"Nadia. You have nothing on me. If anyone is here to be judged, it'd be me."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 16th 2017, 3:05 pm

She let out a small surprised laugh, "Well, ah guess we're both just a bit screwed up then, huh?" She shakes her head, clearing herself of that dampened mood.

"Maybe, if this all works out, an' we don' clash with each other over all o' this crap... Maybe this could work out. Assumin' you do want ta' try," she gestured between them vagely, "whatever this is."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 16th 2017, 8:48 pm

Malik was thrilled to even hear her say that.
He almost bounced in his seat.
Actually he did just a little bit, but he would swear he didn't.
"Nadia, I would love to continue this. I think we could be something amazing. It may be trying, because I'm stubborn... But I feel that I would be more than able to make it work for us."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 19th 2017, 1:59 am

She smiled at his answer, it was perfect really. They'd both try their best. It'd be hard, but if this turns out the way she hopes, it'd be worth it. She reached forward and clasped Malik's hand gently, "Well, lets give it a try then darlin'."

She let out a small laugh, "This is so sappy and cliche."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 19th 2017, 1:54 pm

Malik smiled when Nadia took his hand.
He was glad to hear that.

He was about to comment on how cliche the situation indeed was, but then he saw a burning body fly by the window.
He made a face. "Maybe it's just a firework accident?"
He said that with a hopeful tone.
Then he saw a guy with flaming hair and hands.
"Shit... Guess we oughtta handle this?"
He said looking to Nadia.
"Meet me out there. Guess we gotta work on our chemistry outside of being everyday people."
He went to the bathroom and teleported to the roof.

When he was on the roof, he saw the guys were both superpowered.
One had fire and the other had ice.
He pressed the button on his watch to make him become The Demonic Dire.
"Alright you fuckers... You ruined my date. It's time you learned a lesson called: Don't mess with Dire's dates..."
He looked down over the side of the roof to see when Nadia came out of the restaurant.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 20th 2017, 5:53 pm

She let out an annoyed sigh. This was more of an inconvenience than anything. Nadia narrowed her eyes at the man lit on fire, as if his soon to be fourth degree burns were personally offending her.

She nodded to Malik and slid out of her seat, letting out a small chuckle at his joke as she went. With a flick of her hand, she unsheathed one of her knives from a hidden pocket in her purse.

She silently praised herself that she had drawn sigils on the bottoms of her heels. Swiftly, she drew a bit of blood and activated them. Headache number one of the night. It wasn't too bad, she could handle it.

With a calm, yet purposeful gait, she walked up the side of the building. She waved cutely at Dire as she strode. "Aw," she crooned jokingly. "Ah love it when you get all angry!" When she reached the roof, Nadia cocked her hips and looked at their enemies. "Let's knock 'em dead, darlin."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 21st 2017, 11:16 am

Dire ran with Nadia to the two men.
From his speculation, the two men had to have just gotten their powers.
They had no "supersuits", no real control over their powers, they were just hurling stuff at each other.
He pulled his two flaming Katanas and blocked the fire attack.
"What the hell?"
The man's voice sounded like it was being filtered through a furnace.
It reminded him of the time he was in hell.
He was taken aback for a moment, he was so stunned he wasn't fast enough to dodge the ice attack from the woman.
The attack hit him right around the kidney area.
He rolled out to the side with a groan.
"Agh... Dammit..."
He looked to see his Moonblades didn't burn with their blue flames.
He also realized the ice attack was pure magic.
"Healing factor ain't gonna fix this... Fuck..."
He stood, though lopsided, and started forward towards the two with his glowing red eyes, non-functioning Moonblades, and giant icecicle sticking out of him.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 22nd 2017, 11:50 am

Nadia cursed lightly, well this was off to a bad start. For half a second Nadia stared dumbfounded at the massive icicle and the man the icicle was impaled in. He just kept going, good God. She shook her head, mildly offput that she couldn't heal him herself. "Forget about ice witch over 'ere, Ah'll cover her. You get that fire bastard, yea?" Dire seemed to not be dealing with magic all that well, if that massive wound was any indicator. Besides, she wasn't sure how much her own fire-based magic would affect the other mettahuman. So she'd do what she did best.

Worked her magic.

With practiced fluency, she carves her kenaz runes onto her hands. With the two runes drawn, she'd only really have one good use of it left, but if she could get close, it should do some significant damage. Hands bloodied and thrumming with power, she runs towards the ice caster.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 22nd 2017, 4:15 pm

Dire puffed his chest out to look macho as Nadia directed her towards the fire guy.
Yet, when she left...
He hunched in pain.
Hoping she didn't hear, he groaned as he yanked the ice blade out of himself.
The skin and area around it was pale white an he couldn't feel it.
He was VERY close to his apartment, though.
He could try and heal very soon.
He sheated his moonblades and then he pulled his grappling hook.
He hooked the fire Guy's leg and pulled him toward him.
He pulled his katana out, but the guy deflected it and punched him.
The man had super strength Dire learned as he flew into the windshield of a car.

The ice witch noticed Nadia approaching.
She said "Freeze!!!" as she froze the ground that Nadia would walk on with spikes at the ready to take her down quickly.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman February 22nd 2017, 6:36 pm

Nadia cringed at the ground and her knowledge that the air runes on her shoes were fading fast, they were small and sloppy. So with one final push, she leaped into the air, over the spikes.

The jump wasn't long enough, and she hit a particularly large one coming down, thankfully though, she wasn't impaled. She stood shakily, her heels broke, great. She kicked them off and decided to fight a little dirty.

That jump got her closer to the woman, but not close enough, especially with those spikes. She would have to use one of her hand runes. With a breath of magic, she slammed her right hand down to the ground, her kenaz lighting up the rooftop and melting the spikes in front of her.

She swore loudly, it took out the spikes, but burnt her bare feet in the process. Though the pain from that masked a bit of the aftershock from the spell.

Nadia heard a crash and whipped her head to Dire, she cringed. Hoping the woman would be distracted long enough for her to make a shield. Hastily, Nadia began scrabbling a shield rune onto her hand, she could send it over with a little extra force, and it should give him some time to recover.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 22nd 2017, 10:51 pm

Dire sat up out of the windshield with a groan.
It was a forceful punch, but his strength was minor on a metahuman.
"Home run!" He coughed.
The flame guy laughed and said, "Grand slam."
He launched a column of flame towards Dire, and Dire prepared to be severely damaged.
Then he saw the fire couldn't make it.
He looked to Nadia dumbfounded.
He never really got saved by anyone.
Luckily, he noticed the witch try to prepare an attack.
He pulled his pistol out and shot at the woman, grazing her ear and disorienting.
After this, he heard the flames coming towards him.
He pulled his moonblades out and allowed their blue flames to block his orange ones.
He got close enough for the flames to explode in his face.
The only issue was Dire leaned when the flames exploded.
The flame guy slammed into the ice girl and Dire slammed into Nadia.
"Looks like I'm really fallin' for ya." He said as he helped her up.

The flame guy then flew into Dire, flying up to the top of a building and slamming him to the ground.

The ice witch made the entire area of the ground solid ice and skated towards Nadia.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top