The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap. - Page 2 I_voting_bar. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Guest December 4th 2016, 6:16 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 4th 2016, 3:09 pm

Jeannie listens to sam explain what her thoughts on what the bad guys might be up too.yeah i guess that makes sense

Jeannie smiles and giggles excitedly when sam whispers in her ear about her being pretty. yay

She smells a variety of breakfast treats and happily skips to the dining room. Her eyes grow big with joy when she sees the yummy feast Jeeves had prepared for them,yeah she definitely needs to come up with a plan to robot nap Jeeves as she could use on of him.

yay lots of yummy snacks looks like Jeeves is getting cooking for someone with a super appetite.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2016, 2:35 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 5th 2016, 4:08 pm

yay it's perfect Jeeves! you're the best Jeannie has a big smile on her face as she looks at the meal,it was sweet of Jeeves to make the extra effort of doing it English style for her.

Jeannie starts piling stuff on a plate and starts eating . umm yummy she notices the professor come in greets him in between bites

good morning professor! Jeannie wonders why he seemed grumpy,she thought he'd be overjoyed sam and her got his missing stuff back,she doesn't think about it too long before turning her attention back to snacking.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2016, 3:04 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 6th 2016, 4:29 pm

oh yeah I just got to make a call to tech support,tell them the coordinates from the tracker, they can then send us some satellite photos of the area that way,know what were getting into and don't get to search the whole mountain for their base.
she notices Scatterbrain mixing the pudding and beans that looks like a yummy idea I want to try she tries the funny combination and smiles most intresting
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2016, 2:23 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 7th 2016, 3:21 pm

shouldn't take too long probably a couple hours might take a little longer than usual with the weather mountains being snowy and all but if the weather's nice it won't take to long,I'll send them the stuff after breakfast,umm pinapple Jeannie happily grabs the fruit she likes them there sweet.

I find it so interesting how you manage two jobs it give me a headache. yeah you'll probably want to call in sick so we can wrap this up
Jeannie starts laughing amuseda sick day from the hospital that's funny. yup will catch the bad guys then you can take me to see your artist friend about the modeling..
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2016, 3:02 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 8th 2016, 5:15 pm

well that's good I'm not fond of cold weather,yikes that could get messy,well the guys I'm getting are maps from are very good at there job,they can probably do a sonar sweep to give us a good idea of the tunnels.

plus you got super strength if we get stuck you can make us a new door.sounds exciting I love mysteries.
Jeannie grabs another plate of food she liked Jeeves cooking,huh so like how superman keeps being clark kent,gusses tht makes sense.

I never really had that problem it's kinda funny but i fell what makes me difrent actaully lets me be more human. most pepole go though life worryed about how much time they got,things they want do,should have done. but I'm free from that. being immortal i got all the time in the world. Alot of time in book and movies they make immortals gloomy cause everything changes around them and they just stay the same and get tired of it.

But i think it's a wonderful gift all the things you'll get to see,plus without fear of death your free to just enjoylife to the fullest. leave everyday like it's your last,i say get out and do as much as you can. so yeah i think with pepole like us what makes us diffent lets makes us more human cause it lets us enjoy it more,like your flying everyday you get go out and do what them guys that spent years inventing plans tryied to do how cool is that.

ok while you do that I'll talk to the map guys on geting to work on the pictures for us. after Sam left to make her call jeannie grabs the pudding bowel and and last croissants on the table. Diping them in the pudding and muching as she goes she wonders off to the bedroom to get her laptop to send the stuff to the tech guys.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2016, 4:49 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 9th 2016, 7:11 pm

some Jeannie send's the bounty hunter tech support guys the details on the area she needs maps of. They say they'll have them ready for her in a couple hours. might take a while since she wanted them to map inside the caves too.

Ok then,she gives them the professors address to send the maps to when there done,then goes to look for sam and see how her calling in sick is going.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2016, 10:25 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 10th 2016, 5:31 pm

they said it be a couple hours,something about mapping the tunnels might take some time,being underground makes it harder or something. but they send them pretty quick when there ready.

Jeannie happy sam seems to be happier than earlier she smiles and giggles to so what do you want do tell then?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 11th 2016, 5:09 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 11th 2016, 2:20 pm

Jeannie thinks Sam has funny ideas of fun.
yeah I guess we could see if he needed help.Jeannie thinks about her question with the bad guys.

huh well we got to travel to the place then fund their base figure out how to get in well have a better idea once the maps are here. huh could take awhile that's probably a good idea to be prepared.
can I come too I want to see what sammies house looks like
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum