The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_voting_barHow Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: How Nadia Ended Up In the Necessary [/Energetic/Dusker]

Post by energeticmadwoman September 25th 2016, 12:11 am

Nadia laughed, "Of course it is, sugar. That's why she'll beat ya into next week when she catches ya."

A smirk crossed her face, she loved fighting alongside mercenaries even if she'd only done so a few times. They were always the most fun. "Ah wished we could 'ave taken that car with us, ah kinda liked it."

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 25th 2016, 7:47 am

"Mine's much cooler, in my opinion..."
After the flight, Malik led Nadia to his blacked out Chevy Camaro.
He pointed to the radio. "Put it on whatever you want, babe."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 25th 2016, 10:40 am

Nadia whistled and ran her hand across the dashboard. "Most definitely. This is awesome!" She messed with the dials till she found a classic rock station. Nadia didn't actually have a musical preference, she was just in the mood for rock. A smile crossed her face as the first few chords of Welcome to the Jungle drifted through the car.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 25th 2016, 11:16 am

When Malik heard Welcome to the Jungle come on, he looked over to Nadia and smiled.
"You really do have taste, hot stuff!"

When they pulled up to the mansion some time later, "I am not ready for this verbal ass whoopin..."
He stepped out to face Astrid with his smug face.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 25th 2016, 12:12 pm

Astrid walked up to dire with a face stricken with anger and held out her hand. "Credit card, now." she demanded with a furious tone. Tyler had been stood by the door and just watched how this whole situation would play out.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 25th 2016, 7:02 pm

Nadia stepped out of the car and leaned on the door, biting her tongue to keep herself from laughing. She crossed her arms and looked between the two warily.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 25th 2016, 9:51 pm

Malik held it up above his head, laughing with a contagious friendliness.
"How come? I kinda like it! It's grown on me... I might just don the name Astrid..."
He says this in a tone that makes it evident that he was going to hand the card over... Eventually.
He loved the encounters between Astrid and he.
She would always give the best reactions...
He calls their friendship the Comedy Act Friendship.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 26th 2016, 10:55 am

Astrid became enraged at his blatant disrespect and formed a ball of light in her hand. "One last chance, give me my credit card!" Astrid roared, her voice becoming louder as she spoke.

Tyler giggled at how angry she was getting, it wasn't that big of a deal , she had other credit cards.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 26th 2016, 11:38 am

A bit of laughter escaped her at the anger displayed on Astrid's face, she was so glad she had a perfect view of this. Nadia watched as neither of them began to back down.

"Fight, fight, fight,"
she mumbled to herself.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 26th 2016, 9:38 pm

Malik tried to hold a serious face, but couldn't.
His cheeks puffed out and then hunched over in a laugh.
She looked kinda ridiculous with a ball of light in her hand.
"Good thing you're known as the good looks of the group and not your powers."
He tossed the card to Astrid, "When are you gonna be my friend, Astrid?"
He asked teasingly.

He turned to Nadia, "This is Tyler and Astrid. They hate me!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 27th 2016, 9:18 am

Nadia waved from her position at the car, "Hey, ah'm Nadia, the newbie." She did a dramatic bow from the waist, "It's ah pleasure to meet ya." She smiled brightly.

"Ah hope we can get along better than ya do with him." She pointed in Malik's direction.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 27th 2016, 11:11 am

"My power could blow your head open. It's not weak." Astrid said as she caught her credit card and slipped it back into her pocket.

"Never." Astrid snapped as Tyler walked up to the three with the phantom in tail.

"Nice to meet ya newbie, if he's told you anything take it with a grain of salt." Tyler said as he held his hand out to the new girl, he like the way she spoke.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 27th 2016, 11:39 am

She pushed away from the car door and shook Tyler's hand, her grip was a bit tight. It was just nerves though, being in a new place with people she didn't know. "Right back at ya."

She chuckled a bit, "Ah got that impression of him from the first time he opened his mouth."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 27th 2016, 6:31 pm

"Hey! It ain't like I talked crap about the team!"
He smiled.
He watched Astrid storm up the stairs and chuckled "That woman... She is hilariously short tempered. I swear she could yell at a bird for flying!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 28th 2016, 9:40 am

Nadia chuckled, and shook her head. She returned her hand to the back pocket of her pants. "Well, if she's yellin' at 'em, maybe it's because they're over her property." Nadia wouldn't want a bunch of birds flying over her house being noisy and taking dumps if her house looked like this.

She turned back to Malik and gestured at the mansion. "Wanna give me a tour?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 28th 2016, 10:59 am

"Actually that's my job." Tyler said as he put his hand back into his pocket and started walking towards the house. he then pulled out a pack of gum from his pocket and gave one to the new recruit.

"Dire you can go do whatever you do now." Tyler giggled as he walked inside.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top