The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Post by Dusker August 25th 2016, 12:19 pm

As the the woman spoke Tyler pulled out his phone and started to write down what she was saying in his notes. 'Hotaru can be found in the Euclid maze, the massive judge thing is okay with us rescuing her and she doesn't want us to kill the Euclid Knights (I'll try not to.)' is what he wrote.

When the holy woman looked at Tyler and the phantom Tyler just smiled up at the woman, The phantom however didn't. "Ridiculous." it tutted as it crossed his arms. When both the nun and the reverend teleported away he rubbed his eyes and turned his head over in Diana's direction.

"What was that?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "I don't know about all of this holy stuff but this is certainly a weird situation." he added as he fixed his chest armor. 'You need new armor, you look like a bum.' The phantom stated, not pleased with his masters attire. "Shut up." Tyler growled...

Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga)

Post by The Nekromonga August 27th 2016, 10:24 am

Diana saw a sparkle where they left. She went over and picked it up; it was a golden key.

"Neat. Wonder where I can use it... 'Use on any door'." Diana went to the roofdeck access roof, trying the key. It effortlessly slides into the keyhole.

Diana turns the handle, and they walk into the Euclid Maze... A massive, dimly lit labyrinth of staircases that expands outward... and upward... and sideways. It was one of those places where gravity took a vacation, and up and down were very subjective.

"This is.... different." Diana expressed, looking around where they'd start.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker August 27th 2016, 11:50 am

When diana picked up the key and walked threw the door Tyler followed suite with little caution, not like he needed to because the phantom would alert him if anything would spring up behind him.

When he walked into the maze he just looked around in awe. "Sorry, this is... it makes no... fuck it, let's go." he stuttered as he started walking down one of the staircases with the Dokan resting on his shoulder. "You two have any idea how we could get around this place?" he asked both his phantom and Diana. 'I have never been this confused about the direction I'm walking in before...' The phantom said in awe, not even it could understand how this place worked.

As Tyler continued to walk around he became even more amazed at the architecture of the maze. "This one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, how many people can say they've been in a place where they didn't even know which direction they where walking in?" he giggled as he dragged one of his hands across on of the nearby walls.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 1st 2016, 2:36 am

"No. That must be a good reason the judges keep their prisoners here. Well, no use trying to stand around and think." Unfazed by the maze, Diana begins exploring using the right-hand-to-the-wall principle. By relying on logic, She inexplicably turns down a doorway and ends up on the other side of the maze, looking at Tyler from across the vast space. Upside down.

"No, that wasn't right." Diana tries to backtrack, only find the doorway she passed had closed, the door itself laughing. "No no no, never a step back in the Euclidian Labyrinth. hihihihi." It giggled in an annoying high pitched tone.

"Chikusssooo~!" Diana found herself cursing in Japanese, kicking the door with a nasty front kick. It shook and rattled, but did not yield.

Diana tried to shoot her grapple across, but it simply went 'up' in defiance of all reason. The tapping of boots began to rise near Tyler, until a truly eclectic figure showed up 'below' him.

Monsters Don't Retire II (The Nekromonga) - Page 2 Labyrinth_240

"My my. Visitors. What are you doing down there, my boy?" He spoke with a truly calm, david-bowie english accent. When he said that, Tyler's orientation seemed to shift 180 degrees; the man now seemed to be upright, while Tyler was upside down on the landing.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 2nd 2016, 9:38 pm

When he saw Diana getting angry at the door Tyler just looked at her and laughed. "It weird, I don't know if you're the right way up or I'm the one who's upside down. If there are any flipping floor I'm sure I'll throw up." he said, going into a ramble, he does that alot. As he walked around he kept his looking over to see where Diana was, just incase she was somehow whisked away by some goblin king.

As he walked he heard the bowie character talking under him. As the floor shifted so did his stomach, making him nearly throw up from the quick movement. "I think I'm gonna hurl." he coughed as he placed his hands on his knees and started to take deep breaths.

As he recovered the man appeared in front of him as he blinked. the man looked like the goblin king from the movie labyrinth, Tyler found this fact hilarious but didn't want to point it out directly.

"Oh hello there, I'm guessing you're after the babe." he said with a cheeky grin on his face. Tyler knew what he was doing and went along with the act.
"What babe?" "The babe with the power."
"What power?" "The power of voodoo."
"Who do?" "you do."
"Do what?" "Remind me of the babe."

The man then began to dance with the phantom and it reacted with surprise. 'How on this earth are you able to touch me?' it asked with a shocked tone in it's voice.

After he had stopped laughing Tyler got up off the floor and pointed his katana at the man. "Enough bullshit, where is hotaru." he said, he voice changing from the cheery one to more serious tone.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2016, 12:37 am

The Custodian, let's call him that, finishes his waltz with the shadow with a spin, and even plants a kiss on where its cheek would be. He stopped with the nonsense now that a sword was pointed in his way.

"The viper hatchling. A precious creature, a beautiful rose yet a serpent beneath." He walked through Tyler- yes, through, like a ghost or a hologram, then dramatically turned to answer. "...She's here of course. The dark judges paid the price to have her detained and awaiting 'trial'. You could fight your way to her, oh yes. But there are alternatives."

He stepped closer to face Tyler. "You could take her place. Or you could entertain me. with a game of riddles. Win, I release Hotaru. Lose... and you'll be here. For quite awhile."

Diana drew her sword and proclaimed brashly. "I came for Hotaru and I'll carve my way to her if I have to!"

"Savage. Have your fight then." He said, and from above, below, and from the sides they came, armored Knights who came at her... as if walking backwards, their heads and arms twisting around to attack her. Diana quickly went to work, not killing the knights but demonstrating how kneecaps and elbows weren't necessary for breathing.

"How about you? Are you just a savage? Or you think you can answer my riddles?" The Custodian asked him.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 3rd 2016, 10:02 am

When Tyler heard his proposal he smirked. "Bring it on, magic man." he grinned as he looked over at Diana who was busy dismembering limbs.

"So what's your riddle?" he asked as he pulled out a coin from his pocket and flicked it up in the air. "It's my thinking coin." he explained as he caught it and flicked it up again.

"I will give you three guesses to this riddle, if you fail all three times you will be kept here for eternity, if you get it right I will give you another riddle. After doing three riddles the hatchling will be freed, understood?" the Custodian asked as he pulled out a little black book.

"I'm ready." Tyler said with a grin before the phantom whispered into his ear. 'I should be able to give you the answer if you get stuck.' it said.

"Very well, what flies without wings?" the custodian said with a grin.

Tyler knew the answer to this one straight away. "Time." he replied with a confidence.

"Well done..." the man said before giving his second riddle.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2016, 8:40 pm

The Custodian looked at Diana and thought of another riddle. He smiled with a hint of cruelty.

"What is your friend's full name?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 3rd 2016, 9:25 pm

When the custodian asked what Diana's real name was he froze for a second. 'Shit...' he thought as he tried to think of the answer. It was at the back of his mind but he couldn't quite remember what his master said. Two years ago his master told him about all of his old apprentices. He used their whole names when talking about them, one of these apprentices was Diana.

As he thought an answer popped into his mind. "Kenaroza..." he answer with some uncertainty. 'This is a hard question, not even I know the answer.' the phantom stated as it just sat there and crossed his arms.

"Wrong my friend, two tries left." the man tutted with a sigh. "I thought you would've know the answer to such a simple question..." the man grinned.

Tyler looked over to Diana for a second time and started to hit himself in the head. "Think dammit!" he whispered angrily as he tried to remember her second name. As he did this he had a sudden flashback.

He was sitting next to Hasashi with his knife in hand. "...Finally there was my last apprentice, Diana..." As this memory started to play a grin started to form across his face. "Mendoza..." he mumbled before saying it once more, this time louder. "Her name is Diana Mendoza!" he exclaimed with joy, knowing he was right...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2016, 9:59 pm

"Oh, no I'm sorry my friend. That is not her *full* name." The Custodian gave him a dry, cruel chuckle. A metal door materialized beside him.

"Do you prefer you cell to be of stone and bars, or perhaps a straight-jacket and a padded room? Or something more... cruel? Last chance, or should I sign you in now?" He asked, the nature of the room behind the door changing to his description.

Meanwhile, Diana was busy leaving a trail of maimed knights, doing her utmost to not kill them but making them wish she did anyway.
Their morale began to falter. A knight hesitated, and for his trouble was disarmed and held at blade point. "...YOU! TAKE ME TO HOTARU'S CELL!" She shouted, adding some curses in her native tongue. Slowly, they moved elsewhere, deeper into the labyrinth.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 4th 2016, 8:55 am

"Oh, you want her *full* name huh? One second." He smirked as he pulled out his phone and turned on his data. He then proceeded to scroll threw his app and found a social network. as he clicked on the app he was presented with its UI. he pressed his finger on the search button and typed "Diana Mendoza" into the search bar. As he typed a smile grew across his face because he saw a profile picture that seemed to be her. As he scrolled down to the about me section his smile grew wider.

"Her full name is..." he took a deep breath before finishing the sentence in on breath. "...Diana Lucia Pentheselea Rossini y Mendoza." he said with a long exhale.

"So, did i get it right?" Tyler asked with a grin.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 4th 2016, 9:02 am

"Wait what? What is this sorcery?" The Custodian, a creature of ancient magic, was no match for the power of social networks. He looked at Tyler's phone and was visibly shaken. It seemed he had met his match in modern technology.

"Very well... yes, that is her full name. Let's go with a more traditional riddle. For my last question." The Custodian eyed him furiously, realizing the folly.

"I fly when I am born, I lie when I live, and I run when I die. what am I?" He asked.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 4th 2016, 9:14 am

"One second." Tyler smirked as he went onto the internet app on his phone and typed in the riddle the custodian had just asked.

"Hey, that's cheating!" the custodian said, trying to find a way to stop hi from using his phone, but to no avail.

"No it isn't. You never said I couldn't use it." Tyler giggled as he popped up a website that was dedicated to giving answers to riddles. As he read the the answer he chuckled.

"It's a snowflake isn't it?" he laughed with joy as the custodians face turned grey.

Last edited by Dusker on September 4th 2016, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 4th 2016, 9:41 am

The Custodian sighed and rolled his eyes. He snaps his fingers and opens the door before them, Diana emerging and sword swinging but totally confused. She stops her frenzy and puts her blade away.

"Did I win?" She asked, looking at Tyler and the Custodian. The Euclid Knights had stopped pursuing Diana, for the sheer amount of medical coverage they needed at this point.

"No. You're a brute, and your friend here is a cheater." He said, in a dejected, sore-loser voice. He leads them up... down... whatever... to another cell door. He uses a key on it and opens the door. Inside is a well furnished room, quite decent for a prison cell, a girl in a Sunday dress and blouse sitting in a chair.

"Take her and go. Mark my words though, we'll not be having a contest of riddles should our paths cross again." He vanishes behind the cell door when it swings back open.

Diana took a deep breath. "Well, it's about time! After you, Tyler. How'd you get the Custodian to give up, by the way?" She asked, a bit curious. She also gestured Tyler to go in first to get the girl sitting in the room.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 4th 2016, 11:19 am

"I didn't cheat, I improvised." Tyler retorted to the custodians claims of him being a cheater. As they walked Tyler looked down at the cell with curiosity. 'Get your sword ready, he might be planning something.' the phantom whispered as the guy opened the cell door and said that he wouldn't be having a contest of riddles with Tyler again.

"Bye bye magic man." he giggled as the man vanished. 'Well he was... interesting.' the phantom said aloud.

When Diana asked how he outwitted the custodian he just took his phone out of his pocket and waved it in front of her. "That." he said as he walked into the cell.

"Hotaru? is that you?" he asked the woman in the sunday dress...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 4th 2016, 8:57 pm

Hotaru's cell was a far cry from a prison cell. It looked more like a warm, colorful playroom with plastic furniture and an anime-covered bed. She was busy humming a tune and coloring in a book.

"Ano~?" Taru responded to her name, looking up from her coloring books on the floor. Hotaru was about Diana's age group but... she had special needs.

"Heeeeey, Taru... it's me, Princess, and Tyler. Grandpa sent us to fetch you." Princess Diana approached Taru like a long lost child who'd she finally found.

Her face lit up as she recognized them. She forgot about her coloring books and hopped to her feet with no trouble, much like a ninja would. "Hime-chan! Tyrer-kun!" She gave them both a big hug. The slim lady had quite the strong hug.

"So you ready to go?" Diana asked.

She shook her head no. "Hm. Chokoreto?" Taru didn't budge from her spot, but instead asked for candy.

"Uh... they didn't give you..." Diana asked worriedly. The expression on her face was one of forgetfulness.

"Nani no chokomasen!" Hotaru chimed, revealing the frustration of a period of chocolate deprivation during her incarceration.

"Uhh... You got any chocolate or candy, Ty?" Diana asked Tyler, a hint of worry in her voice.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top