The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_voting_barAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Unusual Bounty

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Unusual Bounty  - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unusual Bounty

Post by Jeannie Rose July 7th 2016, 4:19 pm

Jeannie listens to the Indian lady story. Huh sounds like Jayne when she talked about the exhibit. guess Indians really like their history.
Huh, apparently she is worried about someone coming to mess things up and wants Jeannie to help.

Well she guesses while she's here she might as well,Jayne would like it if Jeannie guarded the treasure,plus she's sure Jayne is still in the stadium so hanging around she should be able to find her.

ok I'll help you protect your history stuff but I need to find my friend she's around here somewhere,I think. So where do we start?oh, and what should I call you new friend?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 7th 2016, 7:56 pm

"I am called Medicine Woman, Jeannie.  As for your friend, I think she is just fine.  The security guards here are well trained. If something does happen, I am sure they will keep her safe."

Last edited by Ultragal on July 13th 2016, 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a sentence.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 7th 2016, 8:45 pm

Jeannie smiles relieved her friends apparently ok
ok that's good know that I don't have to worry about Jayne I can focus on helping you. So medicine woman huh are you like a doctor then? so do you have any idea who might want to steal your treasure bet it's pirates they are always after everyone else's booty.
Should we build a trap for them,I'm good at building traps,huh might want to find a wrench and see if I can fix that leaky pipe there's this funny moldy smell that's been bugging me.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 11th 2016, 7:30 pm

"No. I am not a doctor. I am a shamaness. That is what my people call a healer and spiritual advisor...and I am both. The herbs in my pouch are usually used as medicine. I can also kind of...connect... with the spirits of nature. That includes trees and even rocks, for my people believe that everything in nature has a spirit, a meaning and a name."

As Medicine Woman speaks, a woman wearing various shades of green, along with a young lady and a very tall young man pass by the stage.

Medicine Woman sees them first and whispers a warning to Jeannie: "Get under the stage with me. I do not like the look of those three people. I do not want them to see us until I find out who they are and why they are here."

They both hear the woman in green speak: "I can't wait to implement my plan! Soon this little 'burg (slang for city or town) will fear me...Fleur-de-Lis!" She laughs evilly.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 11th 2016, 8:43 pm

Huh so she's some kinda hippy wizard doctor ok then that's pretty cool.how that's interesting,never thought of talking to trees and rocks,that could come in handy cause they see everything I guess,how does that work?

She hears footsteps and medicine woman points out some odd looking people coming in. She whispers for Jeannie to hide with her so they can spy on the new arrivals she ducks under the stage with medicine woman. Ok then,gross the big guy is the mold smell she smelt.

What is he some kinda sewer mutant? The smaller girl is the wood she smelt will that good,no fire she could be a pyro that might be a pain last time she meet on of those her eyebrows almost got burned off and the loony blow up all over the place.

The plant lady seems to be the leader and she's rambling about fear something huh evil laughter she most be a bad guy,so Jeannie should capture them. They an't doing anything at the moment so does she have to wait till they do something bad before she can catch them?

Huh well, that might be bad though someone could get hurt then,so she should stop them. She waits to see what the odd group does,she looks over to her her shaman friend to see thinksso when should we jump out and say surprise? somehow I don't think they should be in here ,

Wonder what kinda plan she talking about that could use something in here?There an't some kinda evil spirits trapped in something,in the museum is there? you could tell right,cause shamans deal with stuff like that right? Wish I had you around the last time I meet a ghost probably would make that easier
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 13th 2016, 3:01 pm

Fleur-de-Lis and her cohorts finally pass by Medicine Woman and Jeannie.

Medicine Woman sees that all three people pass by. She notices they're going to the maintenance room. She knows that's where the central cooling and heating system is controlled from. Both the air conditioning and heating is released through the vents throughout the stadium.

"I think I have an idea what those three will do. They will probably use the controls in the maintenance room to do...something...with all the vents in here. *Now* we will follow them. We must catch them 'in the act', then we will stop them! Let us go over there! Prepare to take action, Jeannie!"
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 13th 2016, 5:06 pm

yeah that be bad they could put poison gas or mind control mist and a whole bunch of crazy stuff. There's a lot of nefarious things one can do when they control the air supply.

Jeannie then takes off after the intruders comically hiding behind various parts of the exhibits to avoid being seen. She looks over to medicine woman and smiles putting her finger to her mouth shhh be very very quiet I'm hunting wabbits.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 15th 2016, 2:05 pm

Medicine Woman actually smiled a little at Jeannie's comment. They followed the three people until they reached the maintenance room. Medicine Woman stayed on the right side of the room's door. She used a hand signal to tell Jeannie to stay on the left side of the door. This way, they both had a chance to catch all 3 people at once, as that door was the only way in & out.

Fleur-de-Lis took a small item out of a pouch on the right side of her green sash-type belt. It as the same size as one of those "poppers" often used at parties and other entertainment purposes. It take only a very light pinch, squeeze or throw to release whatever foul substance the "popper" contained.

The door was open enough to show all three people clearly. Burr, the tall male, was closest to the door. His body was covered in burrs, hence his name. ((OOC: You can look up "bur" or "burr" in Wikipedia. It shows a picture of what it looks like. Just put in "search" the word "bur" or "burr".)) He'd have to be dealt with first.

"GO!", Medicine Woman shouted. Of course, all 3 people turned to face Medicine Woman & Jeannie. The woman in green was still holding the "popper". "What...? How *dare* you two interfere with my genius plan? Burr! Perforate them both!" The green-garbed woman stepped back a bit with a sneer on her face. She wanted to watch the meta-fools (Jeannie & Medicine Woman) get pulverised (( OOC: don't worry, they won't be)) by Burr.

Burr started to charge, like an angry bull, towards the 2 meta-heroines...

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 15th 2016, 3:33 pm

Huh, will Jeannie wanted to sneak up on them but now the bad guys know there here. Oh well, now the most dangerous looking of the intruders the smelly man was head towards them. Perforate! that's rude we just meet and the first thing you want to do is poke holes in us. Well, you'll have to catch me first you porcupine skunk man.

Huh how does one deal with a porcupine skunk man,Jeannie gets an idea. She runs through the door closing it behind her. Her plan is the stinky man will chase her then smack into the door and his spikes will get stuck to the door and he'll be trapped! Jeannie also wonders what was in the popper thing the green lady had it smelt funny.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 19th 2016, 7:34 pm

Just as Jeannie predicted, Burr charged smack into the closed door. He hit it so hard that his burrs got stuck on the door. One down. Two to go.

Seeing her "muscle" (Burr) incapacitated, Fleur threw the "popper" toward Jeannie and Medicine Woman's feet. Just before it hit the floor, a mouse followed by 4 smaller mice (female mouse and four baby mice), scampered out of a hole. She caught the "popper" in her mouth and ran off with it. Her babies ran around the maintenance room, preventing Fleur and Thornette from leaving.
((OOC: Don't worry. Nothing will happen to the mice, including the mother mouse.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 19th 2016, 8:54 pm

Will that was interesting Jeannie's loony toon inspired plan to deal with the big guy worked. Huh, wouldn't it be nice if everything worked out in real life as they do in her head?

So with the biggest threat of the gang incapacitated for the time being. Shouldn't be too hard to wrap up the other two as they seemed less threating. So the plant lady throws on of her popper things but it's intercepted by a mouse. That was random and now there little mouseys running about.

How weird that mouses are helping them,smart mice. hey mommy come back here with that you shouldn't eat things you get from bad guys. Jeannie watches it scamper away then turns her attention to the two villains,she draws her gun and points at them ok you two reach for the sky,bet you feel pretty silly getting your plan foiled by rodents,almost as silly your friend feels getting defeated by a door.
Huh, hope you guys have a bigger bounty than your bag guying ability would suggest,cause it looks like my bank account will be disappointed.

Please say this is an off day and you have had more successfully dirty deeds to be worth more. this is getting in the way of my vacation so better get overtime for this.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 24th 2016, 12:34 pm

Medicine Woman had her bow and arrow aimed at Fleur. Then Fleur said: "No! Not when I'm so close!" Fleur put a hand in a small pouch at her side. She took out one of her shiurikens. It was only covered with a plant essence that would cause sleep. That would be enough though. The sleep effect lasted 20 minutes.

The young girl with the gun would have to be taken out first. Even if the arrow pointed at her would move very fast, she could dodge it. She could not dodge a bullet. She threw the tiny metal fleur-de-lis at the girl's gun hand, trying to disarm her.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 24th 2016, 2:06 pm

Huh apparently reach for the sky means something different in plant lady language. She now has a shuriken headed her way.

So plant lady is a ninja,hope she isn't going to be as big a pain as the last ninja She meet, running through walls and crap tough act to follow even with Jeannie super tracking ability.

but she caught that ninja and she'll catch this one two. Nobody escapes the universe greatest bounty hunter. In a display of incredible marksmanship using her sharp eyesight and quick reflexes shoots the knife in midflight.

Knocking it off course instead of sticking in her hand it flys off sticking harmlessly into the wall behind her.yeah that was so cool did you see that medicine lady I wasn't even sure that work,but it did,so strike one ninja plant lady two more and you're out of here. Baseball joke causes where in a stadium.hey, partner wasn't there two of them?

Jeannie looks around the room where'd the other girl go,she most have slipped away when knife lady had their atention,well she guesses paying attention to the knife was more important time.
Wouldn't have killed her cause she heals fast but getting poked would still hurt and she tries to avoid that when posable.

But know there's the plant lady to still capture that probably has more knives and no plans on coming quietly and the other girl now losses in the stadium somwehere.

Darn and she thought they'd wrap this up quick so she could get to see where Jayne got to and see if the land lady at the apartments made more cookies those were yummy and she's getting hungry again.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 25th 2016, 3:00 pm

A loud "splash!" could be heard by Jeannie. It was caused by the mother mouse dropping the "popper" into a huge stainless steel sink. The sink was located in the commissary (a very large kitchen). It was used to wash dishes and tableware. It was full of water. That's why the "splash!" was so loud.

Mother mouse then caught a scent like burned wood. Following the scent to the storage room, she discovered Thornette trying to open a locker with one of her thorns.

Her instincts told her that something was wrong here. She bit Thornette on her left ankle. The bite wasn't deep enough to draw blood, but Thornette definitely shouted loudly (and can be heard by both Medicine Woman and Jeannie): "OUCH!!! You little pest!"

Reacting to the shout, mother mouse ran as fast as her 4 tiny legs could. She returned to Jeannie and Medicine Woman. Her 4 babies saw her and ran out of the maintenance room. Of course, now Fleur tried to escape, only to be stopped by Medicine Woman pointing an arrow at her.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 25th 2016, 3:58 pm

There you are! Jeannie hears the splashing and shouting. so that's where bad girl number two went, good job mousey. Jeannie looks over and sees medicine woman has the plant lady at air point.

you keep an eye on her I'll see what her little friends up too

Jeannie takes off in the direction of the shout. The water came in handy as she can follow the vibrations from the splash. She follows it to a kitchen she doesn't see the smell wood girl,huh she looks around well since she's here might as well look for a snack.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 26th 2016, 11:45 am

While trying to walk on her injured ankle out of the storage room, Thornette accidentally knocks over a pile of sports equipment...CRASH!!!. That sound is even louder than her scream. Anyone who hears it will easily find Thornette in the storage room.

Meanwhile, near the maintenance room there's a standoff between Medicine Woman and Fleur. Medicine Woman says to Fleur: "Do not move a muscle and stay quiet! You are under arrest for attempted sabotage with intent to harm! It is over!"

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top