The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids

Post by Danny The Sphinx July 18th 2016, 8:01 pm

Diana moved closer to the same situation Bliss and Danny fell prey to until she took the matter of Edge into her own hands. "Wait, don't take it yourself!" A relief came over Danny as Diana strayed from injecting herself, but took umbrage with her injecting the goons. "We can find another way to do this!" Wiggling eventually shook the javelins off of Danny, letting her slip down. A strike to the back knocked a goon over, allowing Danny to help Bliss off the floor.

"I think she's got the right idea." Bliss grabbed one of the syringes and lifted the others up telekinetically. A turquoise bar wrapped around Bliss' arms, pinning her. "You know how telekinetics works right?"

"No one move!" The tightly wound woman stepped forward. "This display of ethics is greatly amusing, however, we need to be going." A high pitched noise rang out from a device in the woman's hand, shattering the syringes in Bliss' hands. "If you're done, I'll just have my men tie the three of you up and we can be on our way."

"I don't think we're done lady." Danny broke the bars around Bliss and turned them into a baton and shield.

"Have it your way." The same ringing, high pitched sound continued to invade the area from the woman's cane, triggering a massive migraine in Bliss, but merely slowing Danny down. A quick parry knocked Danny's baton away with a counter to hit Danny in the gut. Every move Danny could think of came slower to her while the woman looked completely immune to the high pitched ring. "Had enough?"

"Diana...I need a little help."

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny and Diana, Those Meddling Kids

Post by The Nekromonga July 18th 2016, 10:52 pm

With the sonic emitter scratching Diana's hearing worse than nails on a chalkboard, she reached the crate of assorted sporting goods intended for distribution to orphanages. There she found the closest thing to a weapon she could use- a Hickory baseball bat and a baseball.

"Batter up!" Was the appropriate epiteph, and Diana sent the baseball towards the woman's device, intending to smash it with this great american past time. 'CRACK!' The sound of wood contacting the ball echoed in the room, as the swordsman channeled her prodigious skill into it. Diana had good batting rate, and was already lining up a second baseball, this one aimed at the woman's nerve point to induce a concussion- This was Eastern chakra knowledge meets western sports.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx July 18th 2016, 11:13 pm

Bliss kept her hands over her ears to try and deafen the terrible sounds ringing between her ears, but the tightly wounded woman kept her finger on the trigger. Danny threw another blow to try and destroy the cane, but once again, Danny took a shot to the gut. "Maybe, I'll sell you to some warlord in Africa. you're from there right?" A second blow missed the woman's knee, putting Danny in a precarious situation of being just below the terrible woman and her deadly resolve.

The wrong statement threw the right ball at the woman's hand. "Batter up, Diana." With the sound no longer ringing through her brain, Danny grabbed the woman by her leg and pile drived her into the ground. "Tell me how good your Internet reception is from your cell."

"Pretty good. I outfitted most prisons with 7G and installed my iOS as part of a community outreach." Bliss kept her hands over her head as she tried to rub her temples out of existence.

"Wow, the one time you do something good, it ruins my BA moment. Someone gag Bliss up for good measure." Danny held on to the woman's legs and flipped her over on her belly. "Tell me what how the inmates are treating you. I wouldn't want you getting bullied in jail."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 19th 2016, 12:06 am

The Coach, seeing the situation having turned sour, was slowly making his way to the well-marked exit. He didn't get far, getting cut off by Diana, toting her baseball bat, her frustration showing. "Where ya going Coach?"

"RAAARGH!" He launches into an aggressive attack, showing Diana his kung fu. Unfortunately, Diana already saw that. She ducks the tiger's paw, negating his reach.

"Pffft. Tiger claw? " Diana thrusts the bat into Coach's solar plexus, knocking the wind out of his Edged out lungs. Then she plunges a handful of syringes of Edge into his chest. The look of horror on his face said it all.

"You... you psychopath! You're going to give me a heart attack!"

"Hey, nobody's perfect." Diana promptly smashes the bat across Coach's goatee, virtually inhinging his jaw. The shock to his brain should have sent him unconscious, but he simply collapsed into a frothing heap as the Edge worked its way through his system, visibly enlarging his muscles and veins.

Diana throws the broken handle away. "It goes without saying... Drugs are bad for you." She looked at Bliss and Danny. "...The cops are going to be here soon. Maybe... we should make ourselves scarce?"

Being a mean kid, she gives the woman one swift kick to the gut, make sure she didn't have the wind to resist further. "Sometimes I wonder if violence every really solves anything. We're just perpetuating a cycle, you know? The better trained heroes are, the more violent and trained goons become."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx July 19th 2016, 3:15 am

Bliss helped her antagonistic counterpart up in the most unhelpful way possible. "Get the rest of these goons wrapped up. I'm taking her to the paddy wagon. Once we get one. Someone call 9-11." Without any other forms of restraint, Bliss took her primary suspect into custody to finish this debacle once and for all.

"I don't think it's a cycle. I think people are always going to try and do something like this when they can succeed." Danny stepped over the downed coach as he clenched his chest. Danny locked her fingers and began to push down between his sternum. "The change needs to come to make it so people don't benefit off of the expense of others. That would change something." A burst of air came out of the man's mouth as Danny saved him from complete cardiac arrest. It would take some time for the rest of the effects to wear off, but Danny knew her bracelet could handle him for now.

As the first bar began to form from her bracelet, the coach grabbed his syringe. Before Danny could respond, the needle entered into her arm. "We've got a deal now Princess." The coach put his arm around Danny's neck, squeezing her into a more subdued state. "I broke up this ring. I dealt the blow to that woman. I even saved two stupid cheerleaders who got caught up in the whole thing. We go with that story, or your friend here gets exposed in the same light I do."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 19th 2016, 8:34 am

"Wait what? does that mean you have your own prison slash dungeon? Kinky." Diana teased Bliss, before their attention turned to their incapacitated coach.

Diana was too tired and beat to react when Coach suddenly went from choking on his own spit to giving Danny Edge and holding her in a sleeper hold. "Okay, okay, we have a deal. We won't breath a word... just don't hurt Danny."

"Good... so you do know how to be civilized. Let's shake on it then." He smugly walks up to Diana, towering over one of his own athletes, confident and secure in his gambit.

Diana looked at the Coach hand a moment, keeping eye contact. Then she says simply, "Monkey steals the peach."

"Monkey what -OOOOHHHHH!" Diana crouches and delivers a palm strike to Coach's groin, using all of her remaining strength.

"Thanks for saving us. Coach."  She said, in a totally grateful tone, before moving to help Danny.

"One of... these days... Mendoza..." He mutters. Edge might have given him muscles and adrenaline, but it didn't change some weaknesses.

"Jerk..." Diana looked at Danny, ready to hold her steady if she went all roid rage. "Danny, you alright? You feeling the urge to smash something right about now?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx July 20th 2016, 12:50 am

Bliss threw the woman in front of the police like a boss. "I did that. This was me. Run tell it." The police took the woman into custody, moving past Bliss as she stood in awe of her own action. Watching the police go by as the reporters came. A telekinetic pull kept the reporters from following the police in the direction Bliss pointed them. "I did this." Bliss pointed to the woman. "A little exposition please."

The tension in Danny's muscle began to tighten. "Danny want smash." Danny laid on the ground, her back pressed against the ground. "But, first, Danny needs to go work out or something. You need to answer all of the questions, because I might try to rip someone's arm off. If I ran into Alpha right now, the world would get smaller."

Reporters burst into the room, looking for the story promised to them, but finding the fabrication of the coach standing in his own pride.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top