The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_voting_barA Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_voting_barA Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 15th 2015, 7:32 pm

What part of this man was so much faster did the evil monkey not understand. It was to easy to keep a bead on the guy. As the rocks came down he knew it would be a matter of time before the guy would come up from the sewers and try to escape again.

He turned towards the hole he made and jumped through it. He caught a little wind, but it would allow him street surface jump. He then again thrust upward to a roof top that was facing the same way the cat dude now was walking towards. As he looked around it seemed there was an owl. There was an owl in New York coming from a man hole. Either his name is now George Loopy or that was his man.

He reared up on the side of the building and grasped the siding ready to jolt off. He pelted threw the air and slid to a stop right behind him. In a deep evil and silent voice, jewels NOW! I will not play kindergarten with you anymore and i wont hold my fist back. He reached out one hand blocking the guy from actually getting into the crowd. Not as if keeping up with him would be a chore. Truthfully he had not broken a sweat.

He pressed down with his foot cracking the concrete trying to intimidate the guy and make him think of what he really needed to do before he died.

The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: A Jewerely Store Robbery - Now Closed

Post by Viktor Kovalski October 15th 2015, 8:03 pm

The atomosphere started to change drastically as Viktor started to become angry at this man's persistency. He quickly turned into a cheetah, which he then took his forward run the opposite direction of this man and bolted 75mph of a short distance run of heading five blocks straight forward to where he would be far away from this man. Viktor would then reverted back to normal as he turned a street corner and looked at a nearby officer who is posted next to his vehicle on the opposite end of the street and facing his back towards him.

Viktor having his clothing become the officer's clothing by a perfect match with a hat on his head and sunglasses covering his face. Viktor took his walk and approached the officer as he spoke to him. "We got a situation five blocks from here.." The officer's radio going off and telling him to report to the situation. Viktor now entering the drivers side and the officer now entering the passenger side. Viktor turning the police siren on and heading the opposite direction of the situation and looking at the officer's face. Viktor grabbing a hold of the man's throat and instantly placing him to sleep with a strong tight grip. The officer dropping his gun on the floor in the car. Viktor now heading straight to the opposite side of town and hoping to escape.

-Attempted Exit

Wc: 1,853
Viktor Kovalski
Viktor Kovalski

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 15th 2015, 10:48 pm

The two hadn't noticed Karah apparently so she thought it be best to disappear from the vicinity. As she walked into the darkness of an alley she was called by her mother and boss. "The man you were just trying to help has a very special gem that we are now tasked to retrieve." She said calmly and the conversation was over. Karah sat there for a second then jumped away.

She slammed into the hood of the cop car that she watched the man get in as he began to drive off. This also caught the attention fo the other cops nearby, but all were frozen solid in seconds as the temperature droped instantly. Karah stood up and cut through the car splitting it in half. "You gem....now." She said as she looked down on the man. "In return i'll stop the character chasing you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 16th 2015, 7:18 pm

Again he is a victor in speed as the guy thought he could get away. He allowed him to gain speed and then decided to chase as he boosted off catching up to him in seconds. Looks like he was getting in a police car disguised trying to use a vehicle with faster momentum.

Also his little friend was there too, but now she was wanting the jewel. One of the jewels must have some good value to it because at first she was just helping him now she was against him. She also said she was going to take care of Xeno. Doubt that one, but she could try.

He walked over and pushed down on the back of the police car squishing down the back and popping the wheels. Now the car was going no where and the police officer inside was scared enough to get out and run away. Good he did not need civilian casualties. He looked back girl step away and you give me the jewel now and no more shit. He ripped the front driver door off and through it where it stuck in the side of a building.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Kovalski October 16th 2015, 7:36 pm

Viktor smirked as he knew that he was pinned down and unable to do anything and the door next to him in which the cop left was wide open. Viktor quickly analyzed the situation and then looked at a passing firetruck which was going extremely fast and being behind the police car. The fire truck wasn't expecting this turn of events for the car to come to an immediate halt and quickly rammed into the back of the police car. Right before impact, Viktor extended his right arm and had himself turn into a snake with the right hand being the head and the end of the arm being the tail. Viktor quickly escaping on the other side and leaving the police car to take the full brunt of the impact. Upon landing on the ground and the the fire truck obscuring both their visions because of the massive size of this fire truck. Viktor quickly turned into a mosquito and quickly flew up in the air as the smoke concealed his presents due to the fire truck stopping just in time to do any serious damage to the police car and also pushing it forward just 3 feet. The smoke and the fire fighters quickly getting out of their car and observing the scene as they looked closely at the car and the two metahumans. Viktor now being so many times higher in the sky and zig zagging through the sky and escaping the scenery where he would be flying to a nearby building and entering the residential home of a lady, in which he then turned into a flea and entered her hair and escaping them for good.

TWC: 2,183
-Exit
Viktor Kovalski
Viktor Kovalski

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 19th 2015, 8:59 pm

As the man slipped away karah sent one of the sleeves of her scarf surging into his bag pulling out a diamond as he began to slither away before transforming and obscuring himself from view. She then looked at the boy below. "Though he didn't except on his own terms a deal is a deal, you won't get to him." She said calmly as she looked at the boy.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 24th 2015, 10:14 pm

Well he could not follow the guy with all the jewels, but he could at least get this person in front of him to jail. He gripped a fist and his muscular armed buckled up then shrunk as he released. He took another drink of water and poured some on his neck. It drained down his back and down his stomach absorbing into his skin. He could use some water to regenerate from he blows and use most of the water and carbon dioxide to fight.

He was ready and he stomped one foot in the ground. As the asphalt gave way he pushed off. The street it self could not hold his strength down and started to crumble from his leap, but he managed to achieve Mach 3 speeds in seconds and quickly punched at her stomach not wanting to touch her chest.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?

Back to top Go down

Post by creator December 3rd 2015, 10:42 pm

Karah watched the boy and for a second she hadn't seen where he went. She felt him moments after however. there was a large pulse of pain in her gut and she was flung from the car. She slid across the ground violently and slammed into a nearby car a block a way. For a second she had paused but then slowly stood up and her scarf flared into darkness. It spread out like a pair of angel wings and then surged forward in an attempt to slam him into the ground.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top