The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother one? (Ryan) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another one? (Ryan)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another one? (Ryan)

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 13th 2015, 7:49 pm

Sparks leapt from the metal man as they were struck with Eric's electricity, Ryan patiently waiting as they went through electrocution. In a sense he enjoyed it, but not overly so at any rate. Once the electrical assault was finished, Ryan sauntered over to the unconscious metahuman to be sure they were as unconscious as they appeared to be, which showed how scary his brother could be. With all of this done, Ryan tapped a foot softly against the  downed male to see if they were awake or not while Eric likely went to see if the hostages were alright. Once they were done, questions seemed to be pushed towards him.

"Who is he?" Ryan parroted the question for a second, before turning his attention towards Eric. "A bad guy I'm going to crush into powder." Ryan noted with a low growling tone to his voice, before turning to look to Eric. "I guess this guy had no good information though." Now seemingly uninterested in the metal metahuman he turned his attention to the hostages. "Is everyone okay?"

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 3rd 2015, 2:09 am

What Ryan and Tempest didn't know was that these men were under Rise protection, and were instructed not to kill. That didn't make what they did totally right but hey, no one was dying. But anyway, one of the goons pressed his silent alert device, and some more higher up Rise members were on the way, likely more powerful ones too. But in the meantime Eric continued the conversation with his brother.

"Woah, what did he do to make you that fiery pissed at him? And you're an ice manipulator. And yea, everyone looks great" Eric said with a chuckle as the building cleared out as fast as they could, some thanking them with smiles and looks. Eric just waved and did the same, taking in the well deserved glory and whatnot.

But that's when two people showed up, right where the metal man was. One was none other then Daniel Raines, Lucius' second in command, of his immediate followers anyway. The other was a female in ripped jeans and a jacket, sporting several stylized things such as a belt with the british flag on it, not to mention black and purple, short hair. Daniel stared at Ryan, he knew exactly who he was, and was tempeted to alert Lucius. But then again doing so openly might cause problems.

"Well, look who we have here. Ryan Lester isn't it? Names Daniel, Daniel Raines. Its a pleasure..... Thing is we gotta finish the job here, get these protectorates back on their feet. So if you have had enough fun playing hero for the day go run home, no one is in danger." Daniel said, brandishing his pistol in everywhich way. Amazing the thing didn't go off.

"What he said." Was all Claire said with a smirk as she removed her guns from their holsters. You could tell she wanted a fight.

"Aren't you a cutey." Eric said, obviously liking the female in front of him. This earned him nothing but a glare.

"Touchy....."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 3rd 2015, 2:37 am

It looked like the people were alright, so that was enough of a reason to calm down slightly as he continued debating how he would get information out of this downed man. Torture felt like something that would probably get him something, but then again he was never good at the whole torture thing. Eric would ask what this guy did and he would have to give them an answer, though having to admit that it was his own fault was an issue within itself. "He took someone important to me away." Ryan muttered with a grimace, burying his hands into his pockets. There had to be someone that knew something about Lucius, but this whole thing was not done with. Someone would appear from seemingly nowhere, along with another person that he could not quite place.

The creepy part of the whole thing was them somehow knowing his name, something that made all of this creepier unless they somehow planned all of this. Ryan focused his hazel eyes upon the male that seemed to hold the most sway within this situation, the one that somehow knew his name. "Not going anywhere until I get a few answers." As soft as it was, rain could be heard as it began to fall in a torrent outside. "Metal man didn't give me anything but big talk. Maybe you'll know a little more than they did. I'm looking for Lucius, need to...have a talk with them. So are ya gonna talk or do I need to make you?"
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 4th 2015, 2:25 am

Well, i seem to have underestmated him then. I thought that loud mouth wouldn't shut about about being protected by us. But yeah....only info i can give you is.....that i have the info you want and can't give it to you even if i wanted to." Daniel said, sort of dismayed at the fact Ryan refused to leave. This meant they had a fight on their hands, and Claire was all too eagar to get it started.

"Alright boys, lets see what you got." She said, pointing her weapons and firing upon the two heroes. Daniel reluctantly did the same, though they were mostly going for none lethal shots to the body and legs. Eric deflected the energy bolts and bullets with a simple hand wave, courtesy of his air manipulation.

"Well, i hope you guys got more then that..." Eric said, sending a barrage of lighting at Conduct.....who absorbed it instantly, turning his smirk into an unamused scowl. She then sped off at blinding speed, out of sight, likely to gain some advantage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 4th 2015, 4:19 pm

As expected, they didn't plan to give him anything beyond more big talk. What they said however made it sound as if they did know something, which meant what he did next would not be for nothing. They had what he wanted, so he would need to make him talk. Guess it was time to be tougher, though his ability to talk tough was more emulation than actual knowledge of how to do so. "That's a shame. Because you're not going anywhere until I get what I want." As Eric did their thing, he prepped the stage for himself. Gathering the mounting moisture within the air, he began to rapidly produce a layer of ice upon the floor that spread outwards. It was thick enough that a simple punch would do nothing beyond hurt the person's knuckles, save for those with annoying super strength.

Eric seemed to have an annoying time with the girl who seemed to ignore his lightning with not even a flinch. "Tempest, let me deal with the girl. Try dealing with the blonde guy over there. Your lightning might have a better effect on them." He said jerking a thumb towards Daniel, before looking around to where she had disappeared off to. They had to be somewhere around here, forcing him to go into a more defensive stance as he prepared for anything. It was made obvious he wasn't a novice when it came to defending himself.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 4th 2015, 10:29 pm

So, the fight seemed to be on now. Not exactly what Daniel wanted but it happened none the less. What these goons were here for was a bit more important then you would think, and for some reason rather then trying to break into the City Hall safe they opted to use hostages. Either way, Ryan and this lightning guy were going down, and Daniel was getting the items required. He disappeared as suddenly as he showed up, smiling at the fact Ryan said he wasn't going anywhere. He could leave at any time he wanted, silly boy. But he wasn't, not yet. He saw that Ryan froze the floor, likely turning it frictionless, and that the hydrokinetic was going after Conduct while lightnig boy went after him, that simply wouldn't do.

"Claire, stay on the lightning guy. Your powers are far better suited for him then Ryan. And......don't run on the ice." Daniel said, appearing in the temp control room right before that. He flipped all the switches on all the radiators to bring them to their highrst setting. Wouldn't be enough to make Ryan powerless, but every advantage counted for something. After that, he removed some knives from his pockets, and walked out onto the field. Seeing Ryan, he threw the knives, teleporting five in total, each lauching out at the boy in a different direction, one each second.

Meanwhile, Conduct had ran up, turning into a bolt of lightning using her jump drive to avoid the ice and blindsiding Tempest, knocking him out of the sky and running him a good distance away, to another section of the building before they both struggled away from each other with the flash of sparks and lightning.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 4th 2015, 11:47 pm

Even if they didn't start with the greatest of advantages, Ryan was slowly making sure that everything was within his favor. First was turning the entire area into his area, no place that he could not reach should he truly want to, and it was not done yet. If anything, he would have to show them he wasn't someone that they could play around with. With the hostages out of the way, that meant he could more easily focus upon what was important right now. However it appeared that they didn't want to let the little switch up happen, as they made their move rather quickly.

This came in the form of them teleporting around, likely aiming to hit him with something but Ryan was prepared for that much. Each knife would seemingly make their mark, however that didn't seem to daunt him as they sunk in. one hitting him seemingly in the right eye. "I'd say ow, but that didn't hurt at all." He noted with a shrug, reaching up and taking the knife out rather easily. Rather than blood squirting out, the only thing that happened was a few droplets of water coming out. The other knives themselves would fall out, before the holes closed up rather quickly.

"Doesn't matter either way. If you want to fight, I'll show you how much of a bad choice that was." Even if they raised the temperature through the radiators, it would take a little while for it to fill the entire room, which was still cold from him rapidly lowering the temperature. Leaning back, he would let himself fall, though rather than hitting the ice with the back of his head, he disappeared. For a matter of seconds there was silence as he rapidly rose form the ice behind Daniel, aiming a strike at their side with his elbow, making sure to use full force.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 5th 2015, 12:16 am

You don't succeed in hitting a trained, one trick pony teleporter with the most basic teleport attack in the book. As soon as Daniel saw Ryan had disappeared, he was already barrel rolling forward and whipping around, gun drawn as he shot off a few rounds. They were not going to get through the ice barrier, that much Daniel knew, but they might be able to cause some distraction as he reached out onto a wall, teleporting a huge chunk of it easily weighing about a ton above Ryans head, hoping to get some crushing action in. But the real purpose was getting through that wall, as this lead down a maintenance shaft that had been closed down, and it lead directly to where Daniel wanted to go. You see, he knew this place. He had planned this job. He was going right down to the main heating system, a dark and dank antique of a coal furnace that would give him an advantage. So, he ran and jumped down the shaft, teleporting to the bottom so he wouldn't like...die from the fall. After that it was only a matter of waiting.

Meanwhile Tempest was having a hard time, being outran and his more powerful ability being utterly useless. All he could do was deflect and send out air gusts that were easily evaded. It seemed the two for the time being were stalemated.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 5th 2015, 12:29 am

The move in retrospect was a little too obvious as they managed to move out of the way, leaving him thrown off balance as he threw too much of his own force into the strike. There wasn't much time as the sound of gunshots rang through the air, though the real danger ended up being the thing that was above him. "Well....this doesn't look too good." He muttered as it came down upon him with a ton of stuff, though he managed to turn into a puddle before that happened. Next came trying to get out from under the wreckage, small droplets moving from under the weight until they could gather to form Ryan once again, slightly annoyed by the whole thing.

"Getting really sick of this already." He sighed, looking around for where they would have went and then taking notice of a wall, or rather a large hole within the wall that seemed to be one that this guy jumped through. Converting some of the ice coating the floor into water, he leapt down the maintenance shaft, rapidly turning into a puddle that splashed against the bottom before forming back into him. As for the water, well it was hidden among the shadows of the shaft above in case he needed it. His eyes fell upon the male who seemed to be waiting for him.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius December 11th 2015, 9:43 pm

It was really hot down here.......even for someone without ice powers. No wonder the operators of this ancient thing wore all that protective gear. The two meta human enemies were now only twenty feet from each other, in the access hallway no more then ten feet wide, right next to the raging furnace. Now Daniel had the kid where he wanted him, but still, he knew he was massively outclassed. He needed to be careful and know when to get out.

"Huh, figured you'd be smart enough to know i need something here and just wait up there, but then again Lucius mentioned you were 'touched'." Daniel said with a big grin on his face. Next thing you know he has a riot shield, a big and think metal one, and is charging quite rapidly. Once Ryan shot at him or he got within three feet though, he would port behind him and try using all his running momentum to slam Ryan in the back with the shield.

------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Tempest had decided it was best to just be done with this chick, shifting the air around both of them into a spinning whirlwind while he remained safe in his own air bubble. The makeshift tornado violently threw her against a wall, causing her to break something likely. She yelped and fell to the floor, hurt but not out of it.

"This would be a lot easier if you just gave up, or got white-teeth Mc Blondie to puss port you out." Eric said as he floated toward his laying adversary. But, she seemed to be less hurt then it seemed as she whipped around and fired off large beams of energy from her pistols, which hit Tempest and sent him flying back a few feet onto the floor.

"Do you ever shut up!" Conduct said as she grunted and got up, dashing off a little slower then last time but fast none the less, ready to go fist to cuffs it seemed.

Another one? (Ryan) - Page 3 Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 11th 2015, 10:04 pm

Just landing there, he could feel the immense heat that was more than enough to hurt just from being so close to it. His skin felt as if it would splinter and crack just from tall of it. It took a large portion of concentration just to keep the heat from getting at him, though he could feel some sweat beginning to trickle down his forehead. Damn, it's really hot down here. Their distance was small, but shutting down the source of this heat would likely give him even more of an advantage. "Lucius can say all he wants, but I don't care. You'll tell me what I want to know or I'll make you." Despite his situation, well his tone suggested that he believed he was in some position of control. He still had his own move to make, and so he would do it regardless of what they had planned.

Within a matter of seconds they would begin to charge him with a shield that appeared within their hands. So they could teleport things to them, making this so much more annoying. Rather than trying to do anything about it, he tried the next best thing which was calling down the water he had been holding in the shaft above him. It would come down quickly, rapidly freezing into a slushy form, not meant to kill but more to throw off guard really. Likely this would protect him from a frontal attack or a rear attack as Daniel had in mind, likely that would leave the two in a close quarters bout, minus the fact he didn't know they were behind him in the needed time. Adding a rotation to the water around him along with some force, likely Daniel would be thrown back.

"You done trying or do I need to break a few bones to get the picture across."
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius December 15th 2015, 3:37 am

"Geez, for a 'hero' you sure are violent." Daniel said after getting thrown back by some sludge that appeared out of nowhere. Seemed to have come from the shaft they had both jumped down, should have seen that coming. Still though, Daniel wasn't really hurt, more dazed then anything. But the few moments of words allowed him to get back to reality, then port back to his feet, double the previous distance from Ryan. If he couldn't take him head on, then he would just blow him up.

Suddenly, random gas cans appeared near Daniel, each bigger then the last, until the substance just started appearing on it's own to fill the small, hot hallway up. It would only take seconds, and great strain from the teleporter, for it to reach the furnace and ignite. After that......well, boom.

Daniel himself would teleport back up stairs to get what he needed in the main office, all the while the main support of the building and the floor itself collapsed, shaking the fight between Tempest and Conduct at a critical moment, as Eric was about to make a defeating blow. The distraction gave the female enough time to kick him in the crotch at super speeds, then dash away toward where Daniel was.

He had easily gotten into the safe, and had what was needed. The only thing that needed to be done now was to get out, but Daniel was exhausted from the amount of gas he had ported into the building, and wouldn't be able to get them out. But then again, Eric and Ryan may not have been in the best situation either, considering the burning/collapsing building.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 15th 2015, 4:16 am

Thrown off their course, Ryan kept his eyes upon Daniel who seemed to make a snark about heroes and how he was rather violent for one. They weren't hurt really, but for a moment the desire to change that was there. "And you're cowardly enough to work for a bastard like him." Ryan noted back with a snarl upon saying bastard. He wouldn't be condescended by this guy, someone that worked for a murderous monster like Lucius. Rapidly the slush spread outwards around his feet, lapping up against his ankles to further prepare himself as it covered a decent amount of the floor to keep things on his term.

That being of course until something appeared within the place, random cans drawn there by the males teleporting power it would seem. All it took was a single second for him to register what they were, rather deadly when the fire was considered. It appeared that his training helped a lot more than he would have thought. As the flames of the explosion spread outwards, he was gone through the water that had been spread out beneath his feet. Within a second he was back within the room the fighting had started, a liquid form rising from the melted ice. "I should've expected that." He growled under his breath, now not so sure where the blonde guy was.

That was when he took note of the fact, that the ice was mostly melted because of the building being on fire. So things had just gotten a lot more dangerous now that he likely could not even chase them. This left him with nothing beyond the fact that he knew a name, but that alone got him nothing. Now things came down to finding his brother and getting out of here, before something like the building falling down on them could dampen the mood. A part of the ceiling fell down, only giving him enough time to erect a barrier of water around him. It was haphazard, not enough to bear the weight of the rubble that fell down, leaving him with a sharp pain through his leg, along with pressure.

Something had fallen on his leg, but....well that wasn't exactly a major problem. Within a second converted the limb into water before pulling it out. Something was probably broken, but then again that was to be expected really. Heavy things falling on your leg tended to lead to things like that. Converting to a puddle, he managed to slink out of the building rather than hazarding walking on his leg. Reforming into a humanoid form, he collapsed onto a bench, teeth gritting together rather hard. He could trust one thing really, which was that Tempest could take care of themselves for the moment.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius December 19th 2015, 4:59 pm

In an instant, it had gone from bad to worse. But at least no one had died. Well, maybe a few of Eric's future children, but that's not the point. Claire fled with Daniel, and they were pretty long gone by the time Ryan and Tempest got out. He had used his aeroport ability to quickly get outside, after which finding his brother on a bench, looking disappointed.

"Ryan, you aren't telling me something. I know who that was now, i saw him on TV. Daniel Raines, Lucius Alba's closest follower and Chief of Staff. What did he do to you?" Eric said once he got close. He may have seemed like a goof ball, but Eric wasn't stupid, not one bit. He could see when there was history between people.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 19th 2015, 8:27 pm

At this moment a healing factor sounded really nice, but unfortunately he had to deal with it until he could contact one of his friends with one of those nifty healing abilities. The pain was sharp but no unbearable, so he dealt with it how Ryan would normally deal with things like this. Gritting his teeth and doing just that. Forming a sort of splint out of ice was something he did, though that was more because something like that sounded right to him. Within less than a minute Eric would materialize from the air, through some manner of weird power and then came the questioning. There was something he wasn't telling but that was more because he wasn't sure how Eric would react to it. It may have just been the fact that he wanted to have the pleasure of dealing with Lucius all to himself.

If they wanted to know, well Ryan could tell Eric. Afterall, they were family. "Daniel...well they did nothing, it's Lucius who I'm really after." Ryan sighed, recounting the day within his head as he tried to think of the best way to say this. "Remember when I said our parents were dead? Well, Lucius is half the reason that's a thing. He.....murdered our mom." Just saying that, one could likely sense an air of anger about Ryan, as he thought of the ways that he could...dispose of Lucius.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius December 19th 2015, 10:22 pm

Their mother? Killed.....? By fucking Lucius Alba? The weird meta scientist guy who managed to fumble his way into the seat of some dictator state? Eric's brows furrowed in half anger and half confusion, now he understood why his brother was acting the way he was. If anyone could sense bloodlust, it was Tempest.

"......I-i don't know what to say. I never knew her.....but this guy has to be dealt justice. But i can see it's hurting you. Ryan, you can't blame yourself, or fill the hole with fire. The only difference between justice and revenge is the mindset." Eric said, laying down his bit of wisdom after biting his lip a bit. He then sat down next to his brother, looking over his wounds.

"We should get you back to HQ." Tempest said, but just then....a man walking along the street stopped. If they looked up they would see him staring down at them with contempt, perhaps even sorrow. But who was he?

"Sorry you had to wait so long for this, Ryan. But you must know, it's not always easy to avoid detection from one of the smartest men on the planet." The man of about twenty five said, sticking out his hand to help Ryan up. Eric just sat, waiting for a name or perhaps Ryan to show he knew the guy.

Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top