The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Another one? (Ryan) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Another one? (Ryan) I_vote_lcapAnother one? (Ryan) I_voting_barAnother one? (Ryan) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Another one? (Ryan) I_vote_lcapAnother one? (Ryan) I_voting_barAnother one? (Ryan) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another one? (Ryan)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another one? (Ryan) Empty Another one? (Ryan)

Post by Aurelius August 21st 2015, 3:26 am

It's an odd feeling, being on your own for the first time. There is a sense of freedom to it sure, but also uncertainty, loneliness. Eric had been around people most of his life, he thrived socially, so it was quite the change for him. It had all been pretty hard really, one minute he was a kid living in a boys home and the next he was some kind of superpowered freak. Coming to grips with that fact was difficult, especially considering his previous view of metahumans. He considered them to be monsters, criminals. How ironic he would become one.

He hated it at first, he hated himself, but In time he realized there was really no difference between him now and him then, he just so happened to be able to shoot electricity from his body. This city was known for having a large metahuman presence, and that is perhaps why he chose to come here. He felt comfortable around people of his own kind, always had. The only problem with that though was the fact most of them were asshole mother killing phycopaths or unstable kids who didn't know what was going on.

There had been so much activity lately, the biggest thing being the whole freezing over and almost bombing thing. Luckily that was stopped by the local hero group or whatever they were, it was a ggod thing really, a huge amount of people would have died. Eric hadn't been doing much lately, just sitting around living off the money he had taken from his college fund. He wanted to do something, he had the powers and there was plenty to clean up in this city, he just needed to know where to start. Now, even though he had trained a little he didn't know much about how to use his powers, and he didn't know how to go about crime fighting.

Since he was a social person and he had these issues, he decided he would visit Seraphims base to see about possibly joining or at least just talk to some people about his condition. So, he put on his gear and went out, a gloomy overcast following him along with some light winds that caused his hooded cloak to billow in it. Eventually he would arrive, finding no one at the door. If he remembered correctly a rather tall male was supposed to be out here but maybe he took the day off. Instead of leaving though he decided to knock, might as well right?

"Hey! Anyone there!?" He asked, changing his voice a little as he had been known to be able to do. His voice was a little too unique to use while hiding his identity.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Another one? (Ryan) Empty Re: Another one? (Ryan)

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 21st 2015, 9:35 pm

”Is the whole shaggy hair thing intentional?” Jordan questioned with a single raised brow, hands placed on his hips while looking up to the male while Ryan looked down to them. All he could do really was shrug, while adjusting the knitted beanie to cover more of the back of his head and allowing more of his bangs to sprout out from the front.

”Errrrm...maybe?” He asked with a shrug, not really sure how he should answer the male, who seemed somewhat intent on cleaning him up. Perhaps it was just a form of quasi OCD or something along those lines, as they appeared to be annoyed by his facial hair and even said it wasn’t cool. While Jordan was dressed rather plainly, Ryan was dressed in a sort of grungy fashion, with slightly frayed blue jeans, a band shirt and a leather jacket over that.

”Well it makes you look sort of like some kind of druggie.” He said simply, though Ryan seemed to have forgotten he was talking with him half way through. Not that Jordan was too surprised by it, considering that he could tell a lot about the male just by how they handled themselves. While stupid was something that many people jumped to, he preferred to refer to Ryan as just different really. Granted that might have been because he did not want to insult someone he considered a friend. ”I mean unless you are into drugs...then I’m giving you less credit than you deserve.” A minor quip really but his attention quickly turned to something else.

A voice calling into the Seraphim lighthouse asking if anyone was here. ”Huh, that’s kinda weird. I thought Gadreel just glared at most of the people until they left.” Jordan muttered to himself before holding a hand up to Ryan telling him to wait right there. Answering the door was usually not his job but then again he did whatever. Offering an offhanded wave to Dunmah who seemed to be doing their own thing. Upon answering the door so to speak, well the person standing before him had an interesting costume atleast, ”Can I help you?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 21st 2015, 11:27 pm

Drifter was in the corner, sitting at a desk with that usual expression that made him seem as if he were in a bad mood. He typed on his computer, occasionally a half smirk forming accross his face. The reason for that wouldn't have been apparent to anyone that hadn't seen Luke do this before, but he was doing some just-for-fun computer hacking online. He had nothing better to do really, messing up people's hardware beyond comprehension was a lot more fun then it sounded really. Of course, he was gaining something for this little group while he did this, and for himself. He could find potential targets or crimes while he screwed these people over.

His attention had been pulled away from his laptop though, first by a knock at the base door and second by Jordan waving, which Luke returned along with that forced smile he tended to use.  After that he simply went back to what he was doing. Once Jordan answered the door he came face to face with Tempest, or at least face to shadowy hooded face. Eric was then asked a question, which he immediately answered.

"You sure can! It's my understandIng you are a collectIon of young.....specIals? Is that the non offensive term? .... Anyway, Id lIke to come In and talk If that's alrIght." Eric said, acting very friendly and enthusiastically. Just hearing the kid from inside Luke got irritated. That was not the type of person he liked to be around.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 22nd 2015, 12:17 am

Jordan was caught slightly off-guard by the persons cheery demeanor, because it certainly felt weird. They didn’t seem off really, so there was that but then again he questioned if he could really just let the guy into the lighthouse. He could feel the excitement, joy and confusion all mingled within them, slightly forcing his own emotions towards that as much as Jordan did not want that. Having his emotions forced to go one way was not something he enjoyed the feeling of. ”The...term is metahuman.” He stated rather plainly with a single raised brow, confused but he could tell they were genuine within their excitement. ”I guess you could come in. Might have to ask Seraph or Lucifer about the actual joining thought when they come around.” With a shrug he opened the door fully and motioned for the male to come in.

”So Gabriel, who was it?” Ryan asked, sort of peering around the corner curiously.

”Appears to be someone who wants to join. I don’t know exactly the protocol with this..” Jordan said to himself before shrugging. It was nice to see some people taking a interest in the whole heroing business, but then again that was also more people that could put themselves in danger.

”Oh...well….um...hi.” Ryan said with a small wave of the hand, with his same drawn out speech pattern that tended to make people assume he was not so bright.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 22nd 2015, 11:51 pm

"That's alright, i can wait around. I just wanted to see what you guys were all about." Tempest said with a smile but you couldn't really tell with his blacked out hooded face. He then followed Jordan inside, catching Luke's eyes as he past. Drifter just turned away with a blank expression, it likely seemed rude but then again he didn't see it that way. Eventually Eric would come around the corner and see someone that made him do a double take. Was that.....no. Could it just be a lookalike....? No....he was identical. Like, the only difference was that he looked like a bum.

".........Who are you?" Eric asked, the confusion in him now washing over all other emotions. He didn't know what to do at this moment, he certainly wasn't going to take off his mask right away though. He needed to ask this kid some stuff first.

"Why does he look like me? WHY does he have MY face? ........and here i thought i was unique looking." Eric thought to himself as he waited for the males response.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 23rd 2015, 1:39 am

As usual Domah was being the antisocial guy he was, but then again not like Jordan expected too much out of them. Besides, he was dealing with the newest potential recruit who seemed almost too happy  about the whole thing but then again that was just them really. Confusion seemed to take control once the male got a look at Ryan, who was being his usual dopey self. This made things even fishier for Jordan, but then again that may have been some of Hyperion having rubbed off on him in the form of intense paranoia. ”Hi, i’m Ryan. I sorta...do stuff around here here.” He answered a little confused by their response to seeing him, raising a single brow. ”Do you know me from somewhere or something?” He then proceeded to ask while Jordan sort of stood to the side as confusion indirectly affected him.

”I dunno. Have you met anyone dressed up like him before?” Jordan asked Ryan, though all he did was shake his head no. ”Is something the matter?” Jordan asked with a certain genuine worry within his voice while keeping his eyes on Tempest.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 23rd 2015, 2:28 am

Tempest honestly didn't know how to react to this, would he take off his mask? Would he just.....leave or something? Like, really, what do you do in this situation? It's not a normal thing to experience. It was made only more confusing by the fact this kid kind of sounded like him, minus the British influence. With trembling hands Tempest almost subconsciously removed his mask and hood, revealing his identical face. Of course, it might take a glance or two to realize this as Eric looked very well groomed and clean cut while Ryan.....well, he looked like someone you might find slipping outside a soup kitchen.

".....I suppose i don't have to say anything for you to realize whats wrong here." Eric said, using his normal voice now as there was no point if they knew his face. Drifter looked over and stared at them both for a second, then just shook his head and returned to what he was doing. He wasn't shocked really, he had done some research of his own when he heard Austyn was looking into it. There was a major possibility of triplets, but why was he here?
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 23rd 2015, 2:39 am

Ryan was curious about this unknown guy with a mask sure, but then again he always wondered what was behind a person's mask. The fact that they took their mask off made things even more interesting as those mask types tended not to want to take them off, for one reason or another.A look upon the face behind the mask made his jaw drop slightly, especially as the voice accompanying it sounded slightly familiar. There were tonal differences and a lilt that was unmistakably British, yet the face was his save for the being clean. ”Wow...this looks really familiar.” He noted tone drifting less from the clueless idiot side of things and more towards the pleasantly surprised thing. Meeting two people that looked like him was not a coincidence. Either someone wanted to clone him for some reason or he was dealing with a case of triplets.

”You looks just like me...or well mostly like me.” Ryan started but then amended with a small nod, considering how exactly he should react to something like this. ”Which either means one of two things, clones or...you might be my brother. Seconds sounds kinda possible though, I mean unless having three kids who look the same is impossible.” Ryan then started to mutter to himself, furrowing his brows slightly as he turned upon his heels and paced slightly.

”You mean identical triplets?”

”Yeah that.” He hadn’t really even mentioned directly that there was another person that looked like them but then again it was likely that he would know now.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 23rd 2015, 2:53 am

Woah woah woah, triplets!? No, not only did he share his face with one person, but apparently two? Jesus, he just came in here to meet some new people, not be reunited with his long lost brothers or whatever. No one ever told him he had siblings, maybe because they didn't want him trying to search for them but then again that seemed cruel. Maybe they just didn't know. Drifter groaned at the suggestion of clones, then just walked over to the group, acting put out.

"....Yeah, probably should have said so sooner but i did some research. There was about a 75% chance of there being three of you. The only question is why he is here......almost like this is a book or something. Seems too coincidental to me." Luke said. I honestly could have gotten more 4th wall breaky with that, but decided against it.

"Triplets? As in....three? There's another!? How.......how does this happen?" Eric asked. A thought then hit him......did his parents keep his brothers and not him? Was he the unwanted child?

"Did......are you guys........ do we have parents? Eric asked, one of many questions really. This was all just too weird.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 23rd 2015, 3:13 am

Finding out you were one of triplets was likely something that would surprise you, and Ryan was less surprised than Eric it would seem. Not that say that he wasn’t surprised but then again finding out about Austyn did make learning about it a little less surprising for him when he found out about a twin first. Dunmah had said something about research but Ryan did not pay them too much mind, considering he did not really find himself able to talk to them. Eric seemed to be slightly freaking out about the whole triplet thing, which was understandable. ”Wow Ryan, I have a feeling you should have not brought that up yet.” Jordan noted with a small chuckle feeling the shock was over him and not liking it at all.

”Well ya know, when our parents had us there were three instead of one or two.” Ryan answered, not really catching onto the fact that he may have been slightly snide or perhaps he was catching onto that. ”Can’t really ask them now since they’re kind of dead, but I guess we did have parents….at one point.” Ryan blinked while sort of slipping off from his speech as he let his eyes sort of fall to the ground.

”So...um..congrats you have brothers.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 24th 2015, 8:58 am

Everyone seemed rather nonchalant about this, as if they were expecting it or it was just nothing knew. of course, there was another one, so this likely happened before. That still didn't stop Tempest from being shocked though, he was confused, his whole life seemed to be crashing down around him. But he thought for a moment. He couldn't change this, and maybe having brothers would be cool. He never had family before, so in a sense this was kind of comforting.

The confusion on his face quickly returned to a smile, shifting on a dime it would seem. Likely seemed odd to the one with empathy, Eric seemed to switch emotions on the fly so it was probably pulling him back and forth randomly. The mention of their parents being dead was disappointing, but then again, Eric sort of expected they were. He was just glad he actually had relatives left. Before Eric even realized it he sort of lunged forward and attempted to bring Ryan into a tight hug, which likely surprised everyone in the room. Eric just felt that's what you did with family, after all they likely hadn't seen each other since birth. After he pulled away he realized how awkward that was, blushing a little and stumbling a few steps away.

"Um..anyway. I'm Eric...... I'm so glad i decided to come here today. I thought i would never meet someone that was related to me, let alone as closely as my brother." Eric said, an excitement about him now, though a bit different then the one he showed up with. Luke just walked off back to his computer at that point, no reason to stand around.

"You mentioned...um, another? Where is he? And what's his name?" Eric asked, wondering about the other piece to this whole reunited triplets thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another one? (Ryan) Aureli10
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 24th 2015, 10:08 pm

The sudden change within emotion did throw Jordan for a loop, but maybe he could chalk it up to the guy being insane or something along those lines. Add in the fact they randomly hug Ryan and well, that was more surprising to him than Jordan, considering that he was the one being hugged. Ryan had no idea how to deal with it, considering that his other sibling was less than accepting of him right now. Part of him had been expecting this one too not be too fond of him too for one reason or another, maybe having something to do with the whole dead parents thing and him being the reason for it. Not that he told the male that but then again once he found out, a shitstorm was to be expected. ”Umm..I didn’t expect to have one brother but now I have two.”

It was true, he knew nothing about siblings but now he had two of them, and one of them were less than happy with him. All in all his life had become a little crazy, perhaps too much for the hydrokinetic but then again life got that way sometimes. It came with living in a world of superpowered people. Honestly, he was still  a little taken back by the whole hug thing along with finding out this guy was his brother, though the faces looking alike did add credit to that. Then they asked about the other one, which was...well an interesting question. ”Ummm..their name is Austyn but I think he’s working right now. ” Would he like having his name given out? That was something that Ryan wondered but then again likely he would just not like it because Ryan had did it.

”So do you have powers too?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 24th 2015, 11:02 pm

So he learned the name of his other brother. So they were Ryan and Austyn, nice enough names, easy to remember too. There was an awkwardness still in the air from that hug, and for a moment Eric regretted it. But then again maybe it served well in showing Eric had no resentment toward his lost sibling, and that was always a plus. Powers were mentioned, and that got Eric thinking. It seemed powers ran in their family. Eric wondered what his brothers powers were, but he was asked first so he would go first.

"Sure do, kinda what i came here for. I ended up getting them a few weeks ago..... Have to say they were kinda scary at first." Eric said before he let electricity flow around his hands, displaying it a little before stopping and letting the electric fade.

"I'm still getting the hang of it, i think i might be able to do some stuff with air too......... So what can you do?" Eric asked in return, out of curiosity more then anything.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 24th 2015, 11:19 pm

So electricity, well that was a pretty cool power but then again Ryan was easily impressed as far as powers were concerned. That was made evident by the surprised look that appeared on his face as he saw the electricity spark from the males hand, which made guessing their powers pretty easy. They had their powers for a shorter period than Ryan did, so that made him wonder if the male had unreliable powers like him or not. ”I can do some stuff.” With a motion of his right hand water seemed to form from the air, forming in small spheres that spiraled around his right hand before becoming jagged crystalline ice. It was a smaller demonstration of his power but then again not like he was trying to show off too much.

These small constructs would seem to spiral around for a few more seconds before fading away. ”I can control water and ice, I can do a few other things too but that’s mostly it.” If they wanted a demonstration of what else he could do, then Ryan would show off but normally that wasn’t his style really. ”So what sorta cool stuff can you do with your electricity?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius August 25th 2015, 4:59 pm

What kind of cool stuff? What did that even mean? It was electricity, so....it did electricity things. Other then that there wasn't exactly cool stuff, but he could tell Ryan something that he theorized. It was a longshot really, but if he could control electricity there was not really any reason he wouldn't be able to do what he thought he could. Ice and water was cool, and the display sort of shocked Eric. He didn't think water and ice could be controlled like that, so precisely and elegantly.

"Well, that's really cool. As for the electricity, well besides controlling and creating it i have a hunch i might be able to do that on a smaller scale with protons and electrons, since they are charged particles. If i can do that.....well, according to physics i'll be able to do tons of weird stuff. But that's just talking about potential, as of now, well it's just electricity." Eric said. He had liked physics a lot in school, and with that knowledge he started thinking. He should theoretically be able to tap into the EM spectrum and more, since electricity governs a lot more then what you would expect.

"So what can Austyn do?" Eric asked, curious about his other brothers powers.
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top