The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

'Mere' Mortals (Stryker)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Mere' Mortals (Stryker) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Mere' Mortals (Stryker)

Post by Red July 23rd 2015, 10:25 pm

The whole hacking defense seemed to work for Hector, but now he had another problem. A missile hit one of the Hectors in the chest, which exploded and sent it falling out of the sky. Critially damaged, but not destroyed. It landed in the trees below, but in all honesty it was a good thing because this single suit avoided what happened next. The other Hector's had used their immense speed and reaction time to move out of the way of the other missiles, but an EMP was activated soon after, just as the Hector's charged in. This caused the too that came to grab Miles arms to shut down. They crashed into each other, not being able to stop, then started falling down to the earth. The final Hector was also falling now, though toward a totally different area. This wasn't good for the AI, he knew he should have upgraded the EMP shielding, everyone and their dogs seemed to have that tech nowadays.

They all hit, and were in various stages of damage, and three were shut down, attempting to reboot themselves. Immediately the one that got hit with the missile stumbled to it's feet, then used it's now limited but still superhuman speed to rush over to the two EXOs that ran into each other. Suddenly they turned back into liquid and were absorbed by the third, which allowed Hectors repair systems to kick into gear but it wasn't as fast as before. It would take just under a minute without the last duplicate, which was still out there somewhere, shut down. Hector was beginning to wonder what Lucius was doing, and if he was having as much trouble as him. Hector would look around for his opponent, who he didn't see land.

Lucius was having a different problem, though it was pretty easily fixed. He made sure Isalia put up a barrier around herself and Falcon before putting his now rebooted mask on and teleporting on top of the tank. Without Lucius there to put up a shield the machine gun fire entered the house and hit Isalia' barrier, causing her to grunt from the effort. Literally, she was containing dozens of grenades. Luckily Lucius was about to put an end to that. He used his energy to cut right through the cockpits door, but he didn't find Daniels, instead he found one of those toy monkeys with the things it smashes together. It was an obvious bomb, and it exploded. It was a good thing Lucius had his mask on as it allowed him to instantly put up his repulsive field to shield himself as the whole tank exploded. Daniels had tricked him, using the confusion to speed away on a high tech motorcycle. As Michael did this he used his helmet to open communications with Miles.

"I admire your endurance, but even if you beat that thing you have others even more powerful then it to deal with. I have extracted myself from the situation, so it's over. However, i want you to meet me at this address. I need to discuss a few things if you could take a few moments." Michael said as he sped at nearly 500 mph on the computer guided bike. It was true really, even if through some huge amount of luck they defeated everyone there, Lucius could still call upon more of his metahuman lackeys. There was no shame in this, Michael was taken off guard and was making the most tactical move.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 23rd 2015, 11:03 pm

As he began to fall of course away from the Hector robot things, Miles was able to reboot the suit quick enough and allow the suit to do it's self repairing. It should take long before it was all fully repaired. As he rebooted the thursters immediately went to full power and he blasted away, travelling at mach 3. Miles then received communications from presumably the guy in the house, after transferring it to a secure connection he said, "Alright, see you then." Gideon then locked onto the location given.

Miles looked over the data he received after hacking into Lucius's mask and what little information on the Hector robots and reviewed the info and stored it into a database back at his current outpost for safe keeping for the time being. Miles then took back control of the flight from the auto-pilot and came in to the meeting spot, standing in place waiting. The suit was pretty much already fully repaired at this point now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 24th 2015, 1:47 am

Immediately, Lucius sprang into action to try to mobilize someone to catch Daniels, but he was already gone. The only one capable of catching him was Hector, and by the time he could gather himself Michael would already be out of view, Lucius having no means of tracking him. He sighed in irritation, then went into the house to look for anything of value. To his expectations everything had been destroyed, papers burnt and hard drives microwaved, Great, bastard couldn't let Lucius get away with anything could he? Oh well, at least they had sent a message today, a message that they weren't safe as normal people anymore.

Daniels got to the address, which just so happened to be the same place he first came into contact with the Agency. Here he would wait for miles, leaning up against the buildings wall in his usual grey suit.

"Four years ago i met a man here that brought me into something, a group of elite people. Miles Rouge, i want you to be a part of it." Agent Daniels said with a smile.

"But before you ask any questions, i think we need to go somewhere a bit more.....civilized, and you should get out of that gear, we both look like shit." Agent Daniels said before calling in a car that would arrive in only a few short minutes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 25th 2015, 3:54 am

Meeting this guy will be strange. Miles didn't know a thing about him.. Once Miles made it to the meet up. He landed, looking at Daniels with a weird look as he suggested Miles to get out of his suit. Miles was a little skeptical when he started talking about an elite group and such. All sounding a bit bizarre to be asking out of the blue. But I guess he must of seen Miles fight the robot thing, bloody thing wouldn't stay down.

Upon Daniels request Miles deactivated his suit, disassemble off of his body and go into his back, going into a super dense state that allowed him to access the suit at will at any time. (Blue Beetle style). Miles was then left in a basic t-shirt with a logo on it for the New York Yankees, and a simple pair of jeans as well. The suit was able to cover and assemble around any type of clothing, which was helpful and convenient.

Miles watched as a car pulled up, he knew that Daniels was suggesting Miles to go with him to elaborate more on the group he was talking about. Miles agreed with Daniels saying,
"Alright, I'll go with you, you have five minutes to peak my interest, any more, I'm gone.", with that he entered the car, sat inside, buckling his seat belt like a good lawful citizen and made sure he was keeping appearances, no matter the person outside his suit.

Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 26th 2015, 3:11 pm

"Ultimatums? I like that..." Daniels said as he got into the black Lincoln and buckled up. The driver then started to leave, driving at a fast pace to nowhere in particular it seemed. Perhaps this was just a way to let the two talk. Daniels would then scan his hand on a glowing blue pad, and in an instant his wounds seemed to heal, and his suit seemed to repair itself, looking lik it just came from the dry cleaners. The pad then folded itself back into the car, disappearing as if it had never been there.

"That was Lucius Alba and his goons. He was there to capture me, because i work for something that will jeopardize his plans. We are simply called the Agency, we deal with the threats no one wants to. We stop more New Yorks from happening. We regulate metahumans, because let's face it, power corrupts, and they have a lot of power. We are the only thing keeping them at bay, us and men like you. What you did was selfless and peaked my interest. As i said before, i want you to be a part of this. You're just the kind of man we look for to stand as humanities champions, the very best we have to offer. So what do you say? You want to keep being a vigilante on your own? Or do you want the support of a global peace keeping organization with unlimited resources and unmatched technological outreach?" Daniels said as they drove. Honestly only a fool wouldn't accept, but this person could have been one of those prideful types. Honestly Daniel's didn't care if he joined or not, this was an honor for Miles, not the Agency.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 26th 2015, 9:39 pm

Agency... From the sound of it, Miles thought that the metahumans did need to be regulated, not killed. The meta's needed direction and proper "education." Miles had paused for a few moments to think about the offer. Miles saw some of the tech Lucius had, as well as the power. He definitely needs regulation..

Miles nodded with a faint smile,
"I'll join this... Agency.. I assume I'd become some kind of agent and listen to a higher hierarchy of sorts?" Miles was a bit off on the idea of someone giving him orders. They'd have to earn his respect somehow to gain it..

(( Sorry for small post, on mobile <3 ))

Stryker
Stryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 27th 2015, 10:11 am

So, this one didn't like to take orders. Surely he knew that he would have to at times, but it wasn't like they were making him their dog. In return for allowing himself to be directed at the biggest threats he would have access to Agency technology and resources, surely that was enough for him to look past the whole taking orders bit.

"Yes...after your training, or just a review because i doubt you need any more actual training, you'll take orders from me. These are more like suggestions really, and they are only to point you in the right direction. In return you'll have access to vast resources and technology. If that isn't a problem, well, welcome to the Agency." Daniels said with a smile as the car literally teleported once reaching a high enough speed. They were now at the agencies global HQ.

(We can end it here or you can post one more time, unless you feel like doing a bit more agency stuff, but thats boring Razz)

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker July 28th 2015, 11:55 pm

(( We can end it here and say I'm in Razz ))

Stryker
Stryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top