The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barHearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barHearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hearts and cyanide [Silus]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts and cyanide [Silus]

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 7th 2015, 9:53 pm

Ryan liked the feel of the leather jacket, mostly because he thought they were cool and Ryan just liked the idea of leather jackets overall.  ”Oh...um sure.” Ryan said with a nod, looking down at his jacket before removing it and sort of folding it up. Looking over to the counter, there seemed to be something that Silus had picked out, which likely were pretty cool if he knew anything about Silus. He wasn't so sure personally if Silus liked his jacket, but he was hoping if he did anyway. He would take the jacket with him to the counter and drop it there, waiting for Silus to get here and do all of the paying, as Ryan had no money, you know how this went anyway.

”So, what did you get?” Ryan would ask with a raised brow, since it seemed like Silus had gotten more things than he did. Three shirts and a beanie, when compared to what looked like a simple, yet rather nice looking leather jacket.

(Filler post is filler)

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 10th 2015, 2:51 am

Silus paid for Ryan's jacket as well as the rest of his own merchandise before they exited the store. Silus made a motion to give him a second as he took his bag and went into the rest room. The older Silus went in and the next thing you know the younger Silus comes out, this one wearing his stitch eared beanie with the tassels and a smile on his face as he buried his hands into his pockets, the loops of the shopping back up around his bicep. He looked to Ryan and had the mental image well in his head. A little stitch and his big buddy with the black leather jacket ans water-ice powers. Of course water powers led him to think of the shark man. Actually, hell yeah! This could be fun.

"You're totally Captain Gantu. But that means you're an enemy of Yamm...because Yamm's first incarnation was "Jake" and he's the water Dragon who likes New York...get it?" Silus chuckled this was the only Disney thing the kid liked, so you guys can all suck it. If the kid who never had a childhood wanted to be a nerd about this then he was gonna be a nerd. He didn't get to enjoy nerd hood for long, however. Soon there were a chorus of murmurs and befuddled questions followed up with whispers. And there was screaming.

"ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SPOONERS!" The voice cried out, the way the voice cracked making it quite obvious that this person was really impassioned or going through puberty...and if he were impassioned he were crazy...especially because he was wearing clothing made out of spoons with little drill holes and twine through the holes. Thank god he decided to wear boxers. So this fat guy, covered in spoons with two minions dressed up like spoons were in a jewelry store on the other side of the mall...and the fat guy was standing on the managers table... Silus looked to Ryan as if expecting him to call the next shot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 10th 2015, 8:31 pm

Ryan was happy with his new jacket, enough so that he put it on as soon as it was paid for, well that and it was just comfortable. Burying his hands into his new jackets pockets, Ryan would wait for Silus to do whatever it was he was doing that required a moment. Emerging from the rest room, Silus was no longer in his older form, but in the shorter, and younger form. While he didn't recognize the face on the beanie, it looked pretty cool, so Ryan could dig it, even if he did not understand the reference that Silus was making. So all he did was not, and smile rather than than show off his ignorance, simply because all he understood within that sentence was the mention of Yamm, who he still thought was some kind of weird potato. ”I get it.” Ryan answered, but he totally did not.

Luckily, his mind did not have to wander too long upon the mysteries of Stich and water dragons, as something seemed to catch his attention, in the form of weird spoon people. ”The mighty spooners? That sounds....really dumb.” Ryan noted to himself, not really getting any manner of irony within that statement, granted to him there was no such irony because that's not how irony worked dammit. ”Hey you, spoon dude, stop......doing stuff!” Ryan said loud enough to get his attention, trying to look a little intimidating, but that did not go so well.

”YOU DARE STAND AGAINST THE SPOONER?” The would crow in their loud, strange voice, Ryan blinking.

”Well..yeah, I do.” Ryan shrugged. ”So Silus, how bout we beat this guy up?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 10th 2015, 10:03 pm

Beat these guys up? Oh well that's fine with him. Silus then realized something. For all of his "heroing" he hadn't actually fought anyone since he got his soul back and he. "Oh. Uhm. Sure." He said before he looked back to The Spooner. The larger man held up his fag hands, the sausage fingers spread apart as the spoons attached to him with twine broke off and began to fly at Ryan and Silus. For Ryan it might not be a big del, but unfortunately a few of the spoons hit Silus. Okay they were just spoons right? No big de- "AH! Ay AI AIA AI EEEEEEESH!!! AHHHHHH that burned!" Silus hissed as he noted that the one spoon that hit him did nothing. The second spoon also did nothing reall, the third one left a sizzeling red mark on his skin. Oh damn, some of these spoons were made with cold iron. Or plain ol' iron if you lived in the mordern era. If not, welcome to it and congrats on learning to work a computer.

Silus grabbed one of the non-iron spoons before closing his eyes and focusing. He tried to focus and channel in some of his magical energies. His attempt right now was to create a magical flux in the object in order to make it glow and become able to collect and discharge light. If he could do this he could effectively make. A lightsaber made from a spoon? That's so like you, ya little dork. The voice said. Silus looked over to see his famiiar tanned skinned angel sitting on a bench. Silus closed his eyes. "Not now. I need to focus so-" Silus began to whisper, so hushed he didn't think anyone would really notice. So you can help Ryan...defeat a spoon manipulator named "The Spooner"? Do ya really thing Ry needs help? Against that, Really? The hallucination's head lowered with an arched eyebrow, playing off the fact he couldn't believe that Silus would even thing Ryan needed help.

"THE TIME OF THE SPOON IS NIGH!!!" The Spooner called out before be began to throw several dozen spoons at Ryan, trying to bombard him. Meanwhile his two minions pulled out 9 milimeters. Oh so THAT'S how this guy is even semi effective. the hallucination said as Silus began to panic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 10th 2015, 10:23 pm

Alright, so it was Ryan and Silus versus the weird spoon men, something that made Ryan feel more than confident that they could win this tousle. One thing that Ryan was more than unaware of, was that Silus and Cold Iron did not mix, along with anything else, but it was mostly the whole iron thing. So when the spoon began to burn Silus on contact, he was not sure what to do about that, though he would make the evil spoon guy pay for hurting his friend with his evil burning spoons. One of the spoon smacked Ryan hard on the forehead, sending a dull pang through his skull, and causing everyone's favorite hydrokinetic to stumble for a second, as his powers picked up the rest, trying to make him less likely to get hurt should any of the spoons hit him again. This came down to a frosting of the skin, a small layer of ice forming along his flesh as if trying to protect him from damage.

”Ow....that kinda hurt.” Ryan grumbled, looking to Silus who had grabbed one of the spoons and was beginning to make it glow a strange color, probably with some kind of weird magic that Silus was so good with weaving. However, Ryan had an idea of his own, one which sounded good on paper but he was unsure if it would do any good in practice. Drawing the moisture from the air, what looked like eight spoon shaped constructs would form from the air, floating around Ryan. If he wanted to pay around with spoons then so could Ryan, though the guns that his thugs were toting around looked a lot more dangerous than simple spoons, because those kind of things killed people. With a flick of the wrist, he would unleash the spoons upon the spooner around the same time they unleashed their own spoon assault, but that was not his main attack.

Without even wasting a second, his entire body would reduce to water, all spoons that had hit him would simply go through the water body in the end, while he rapidly and fluidly flowed over the floor, hoping to catch them off guard, which seemed to work as they had started to fire off at him of all people rather than the solid Silus. When he hard reached the feet of the goons, and hopefully Silus was keeping the other one busy, the water Ryan would release two tendrils that acted as arms, likely meant to snatch the guns out of their hands. The pressure seemed like enough to hurt their hands, Ryan reforming behind the two once armed men with the guns now in his hands. ”hey look, I got your guns.” Ryan noted with a pleased smirk.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 11th 2015, 9:52 pm

Silus finished his enchanting of the spoon. The spoon itself didn't have a durable nature so there wouldn't exactly be a great integrity after use. The primary reason for that being a more powerful enchantment requires a more powerful shell or catalyst. A spoon for an enchantment like this wasn't safe, let alone likely to keep intact for more than one use. His spoon finally enchanted he started off at the pudgy man. Careful Si, if ya run right inta him ya might get shot back out! The voice called after him causing Silus' sneakers to squeal on the mall floor as he stopped to take a moment and double over, trying his damndest to not laugh, though honestly he looked pained more than anything else at this point.

"You....you dare laugh at the spooner? YOU DARE LAUGH AT THE SPOONER!? I WILL SPOON YOU!" He yelled before Silus raised his own magicaly enchanted spoon, it unleashed a bright blast of light directly into the man's eyes before he fell over screaming and babbeling on about pillsburgy strudel. The spoon turned to dust in his hand and he couldn't stop laughing as the minions looked to Ryan with their hands up. Wow Silus, you never did that to me when I said I was gonna spoon you. "Because you never said that! It doesn't make any sense. Wh-what does that even mean?" Silus giggled as he wiped his eyes, a couple trears brushed aside as the hallucination vanished and he looked to Ryan and then the minions... oh what a strange event this was.

The cops arrived and soon the Spooners were arrested for spooning in public, and Silus was left to rationalize that spooning someone meant that you hit them with a lot of spoons. It only made sense, right? Regardless, with a lul in the action Silus looked to Ryan and cocked his head to the side. "Ok so...where now? Oh wait. Did ya know that there's a thingy at the park today!? Let's go to that!" Silus said the thought of the random exotic animals being shown off at the park was interesting to him...unfortunately he didn't exactly relay that to his dumb little friend...or big freind....whatever. The question was, would Ryan be smart enough to ask what Silus was babling about? Or would Ryan trust Silus and- yeah they probably just started on their way off.

Hearts and cyanide [Silus] - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 12th 2015, 2:06 am

Now that Ryan had unarmed the poor henchmen, all they could do was hold their hands up while he held their guns within his own hands. ”Wow, that was way easier than I thought.” Ryan noted keeping his hands upon the guns, while his eyes were locked upon the two thugs who looked like they were going to wet themselves. Not that he could blame them, since they were standing against some kind of metahuman, and from what he could tell they were just normal dudes. Now Silus needed to take down the lame Spooner with his weird spoon powers, though he had no doubt that his little friend could take him down. Afterall, Silus was all magical and stuff, so there was no reason that he couldn't do something like that. Silus seemed to take him down with a flash of light that had the guy rolling around, muttering something about toaster strudels, whatever those were anyway.

Either way, here came the cops in time to stop the crime spree, with him and Silus the heroes that stopped them before any real damage was done. To avoid having any problems concerning the guns, Ryan dropped them and encased them in a decently thick layer of ice, enough that it would take a little work to free them, and these crooks would not have enough time to do so. With the action done, Ryan would move back to Silus' side, hands buried into his jackets pocket as he looked around to see people going back about their business as if this had not happened to begin with. Not that Ryan wanted too much attention on him to begin with, because that always lead to those people that didn't like super people yelling mean things at him. So, any excuse to get out of here would have been great, unless something exploded, because that would have sucked for someone.

The mention of something happening in the park was enough of a reason to go from here to said park. ”Yeah, lets do that.” Ryan said with a nod of his head, even though he had no idea what was happening. For all he knew, there could have been nothing going on at the park, but then again he could trust Silus to remember things like that, because he was not known for his memory. So, now they were on their way to the park. It took them a little time to get there, due to having to call a taxi, but in the end they got there anyway, Ryan stepping out of his side of the taxi to have the fresh air greet him.

”So...um Silus. I forgot to ask, but what's goin on at the park?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 13th 2015, 1:52 am

So they got into a cab and started on their way again. Ryan was all over his new jacket, and so was Silus. Sort of. All over being the fact he thought it was awesome as all Hell. He found himself wondering if the jacket were the better investment or if the Stitch hat and glasses case were the better investment. Silus looked at the little hat before putting on his head, covering up his mop of hair as a warmth and snuggliness covered his head causing a pleased hum out of sheer instinct. He bit his lower lip with a smile as he shook his little head and looked out the window. Okay, the hat was the better investment for him...but the Jacket was good for Ryan, and he managed to give Ryan a gift in return. Well he got him multiple ones, he just had to wait to give the other shirts to him later. Probably after they arrived at the park and actually had a moment to calm down.

Speaking of the park, they could see the banners in the air, the little triangle flags hanging form the white plastic strands as it adorned the park's fence. Of course Ryan asked what was going on at the park, Silus realized that it was probably because Ryan didn't read the newspaper, or couldn't read at all. Silus had done his best, helping him as best he could, every day for that matter. Unfortunately there were always things breaking up their study sessions and complicating things. Ryan was coming along good though. "Rare and exotic animals had habitats set up, they're all trained and friendly so you can pet them and play with them. It comes around like, twice a year! It's awesome!" Silus said as he tugged on Ryan's sleeve and trying to drag him away. He would soon lead him into the park and then behold the animals of the most exotic nature. Fennic foxes in a pen running around with some kids, some being fed, little swarms of Kinkajou running amock in their little clear plastic box and some other creatures. One of the immediate area were Komodo Dragons, ones that Silus wandered towards them. Silus plopped down next to it and began petting the scaly beast as it looked around.

"Woah.. Ryan look at this one... hey what other animals are here?" Silus asked as he turned to Ryan, trying to see what Animals caught Ryan's interest the fastest.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 13th 2015, 7:00 pm

Ryan liked parks, granted he liked the ones with the swings and because he could swing on them, before just sort of jumping off them. That always ended with him scraping his knees, and not being too happy with the result, however before then it was fun, so that was sort of why he kept doing it no matter what. Sadly, his knees did not gain any sort of immunity to being scraped, so there was always that small catch. What made it obvious something was going on at the park was the sight of banners waving about in the wind, suggesting that something was going on, and he was hoping Silus could answer as to what was going on. Mostly, because Ryan hadn't heard of anything like this happening, so he was sort of left ignorant on the whole thing.

Animals were pretty cool, if they didn't mind the whole fact him of being really cold. Because they might, and than that just got awkward for everyone, himself included. So many potential problems that he did not want to deal with, but enough about thoughts, because the little Silus was trying to drag him with him to look at the animals. Not that he needed to tug very hard, as Ryan just let himself be brought along with him.

There were a lot of animals that Ryan had never seen before, well except for some things that looked like foxes. Man did he like foxes, even though he had only ever seen one, or two, he had forgotten how many foxes he had actually seen at this point. Animals of the moment to garner Silus' attention was the komodo dragon it would seem, standing there both majestic and looking rather bored with its lot in life. Being gawked at and petted by weird people, well that was just not fun at all if he thought about it. Well, Silus seemed to be having fun, so that was all that he cared about.

However, he found himself drawn to the foxes, because....well he liked furry animals, mostly because they were fun to pet. Didn't have the chance to pet them yet because kids were running around with them, but they were fun to watch anyway. ”What other animals?” Ryan said before actually ungluing his eyes from the foxes to see what other cool things they had here. "They got hedgehogs, they don't run at the speed of sound though."
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 14th 2015, 1:53 am

"Well c'mon. Pet something already." Silus tried to peer pressure his friend a little into enjoying the finer things in life. Which for Ryan seemed to be liking...furry animals. Silus wouldn't judge, he had an angel in the form of a wolf trying to date him his entire life. All joking aside and a full disclaimer that I do not support bestiality in anyway, Silus took Ryan to the foxes and then actually the hedgehogs. These things were pretty Kawaii. Wait Kawaii? Did Silus really just use a japanese word when he didn't need to? Sweet, he learned more stuff every day. He smiled as he sat by the hedgehogs and urged Ryan to pet them. They would likely love him, after all animals sense a pure soul and Silus couldn't help but gravitate towards them...that's why Ryan was his best friend. Well, now that Yancey was away Ryan didn't have any contest.

"They like ya." Silus said, though he wasn't surprised. He was happy at this moment to be honest. He wished Danny could be there, but that didn't really have time to be there. His other friends consisted of a lesbian vampire ninja that went AWOL and Gadreel and some of the guys at Seraphim, like Metatron. They were cool and all, but for some reason Silus gravitated to Ryan. He honestly thought it was because Ryan was a homeless kid who had no friends, family or even a hope in the world and then Silus managed to help him. Something like that tends to bond you. Just like spending every waking moment and living together did. Hands down, Ryan, Amir, Yancey and Diana were da bomb diggity if it came to his circle of really close friends. It was times like this when Silus was actually truly at peace...quickly someone destroy the child's happiness again.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 15th 2015, 8:09 am

Ryan was having fun, even though there was no chocolate for him to devour, or so he was expecting on this weird day where people became obsessed with hearts. Either way, he was having fun, especially with all of the fun animals running around, especially the not fast hedgehogs. He had to hold the hedgehogs a certain way though, which he did, picking one of the little animals up and smiling softly, while the small spiny creature soft of looked up at him curiously. Okay,  this thing was pretty cute, so cute that for a moment Ryan even wanted a pet hedgehog, but then again he was unsure where even to go about buying a pet hedgehog, so that was a sort of pipe dream. Regardless, the idea of having a little pet rodent thing was nice, even if he would likely never get one in the end.

”Ya think so?” Ryan asked, absently to an extent while softly stroking the quills of the little animal, which felt really weird. He was expecting to get poked by them, but that didn't happen, granted they were trained so he should have expected no less. Sadly, he was having too much fun and the universe could not allow that, no it could not.

So here comes a curveball.

Someone screamed, it sounded kinda like a woman, but he could not quite tell where that was coming from. All Ryan knew was to place the poor little hedgehog down before looking around to see what was causing all of the ruckus. What he saw was a rather sleek looking feline prowling through the park, obviously not part of the whole show, thought he could not quite place the look within its eyes, whether blood lust or hunger. Either way, it was a big cat and people should be scared of big cats sort of just prowling through the park, because they seemed like the type to eat people, or the cute animals. Ryan would not have the animals being eaten, not on his watch at any rate. So he would have to leap into action to stop such evil, even if it were more nature than anything else. Little did he know there was a puppet master to this feline, just hiding among them.

”Okay Silus....looks like a giant cat.... this is not good.” Ryan noted with a sigh, making sure no animals were in his hands before drawing upon his powers, making the air around them grow chill.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 16th 2015, 10:02 pm

What part of a large predatorily cat makes him think that this isn't good? I mean, I don't know I always thought you were supposed to pet 'em and let 'em claw ya and stuff. All good things. A voice echoed. Halluciyancey going to show up everywhere now? Silus ignored him at first, leaving the hallucination to give a dramatized pout as Silus walked forward and prepared to help Ryan. Silus felt a little chilled air brush past him and cause the little hair on his neck to stand up.

"Uh...I-it's a cat. So...Water, cat's don't like water. You're perfect for this!" Silus said, quickly thinking of the little "dislike" cat's had for water. With that being said, Ryan would have no problems here. Unless it were somehow some kind of super-cat that don't hate no water. Then they would have a little "issue" there, but either way Silus thought quickly to distract the creature, first he conjured a doppelganger behind the cat and had it walk up to kick it in the hind leg if at all possible...though Silus was half expecting the doppelganger to get munched.

Either way, Silus hoped that it would somehow create an opening for Ryan and his water to strike.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 17th 2015, 8:05 pm

So he had to deal with a giant cat, worst animal viewing thing ever in his opinion. Complaints aside, it meant he would have to do something about it, so that was exactly what Ryan would do. He didn't need Silus to tell him exactly what to do, but a little direct ion never did hurt, especially if you didn't have one to begin with. Granted, “cats don't like water” wasn't exactly direction, more of an obvious thing to him, like how fire types are weak to water. So that was what he did, drawing some water from the water and launching it at said large cat, though it seemed to be more distracted with the Silus clone behind it, meaning that the liquid had caught it dead one, rapidly freezing before it could move.

However, that did not seem to be the end of everything, despite the cat being now caught within thick ice as more large, yet smaller felines would appear from nowhere. Damn teleporting cats and their mayhem causing, as they released little threatening noises in his direction, as if working as a pack. ”So many cats.” Ryan muttered slightly annoyed while trying to think of what to do now.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 17th 2015, 11:08 pm

Silus' eyes narrowed as he looked to the hissing cats. Woah. I never chased a cat that worked in these numbers. HalluciYancey said as his eyes widened. Of course he didn't and Silus knew exactly why. Zell hated cats in this world with a passion. The primary reason being that there was something about his body in this world that caused even the nicest cats to turn into blood crazed savages that hissed and ran, or clawed at his face comically. Zell even went on a tirade, as h so loved to do, and explained a little something about the psychology of a cat. Something Silus somehow remembered every time he tried to snuggle with a cat, or a car was being overly friendly to him.

"Cat's are solitary creatures. They aren't pack animals. Something is either controlling them, or they all just really don't like us." Silus said, and honestly it wasn't like many things didn't like him...so that left only one other option. Something, or someone was controlling them. Silus' eyes narrowed as he looked around and tried to spot anyone or anything overly suspicious about anyone. Unfortunately the initial search bore no fruit as he knelt down and began to drag his fingertips across the dirt, leaving dark green colored streaks in wake. Silus had a plan, but he needed just a minute. "Ry, I got a plan. Can ya shield us with ice a sec?" He asked as his eyes bounced form cat to cat, watching the numbers grow. Damn, where was squirrel girl when you needed her?

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 18th 2015, 8:20 pm

So many cats and Ryan was not sure how to deal with so many angry felines, aside from trying to freeze them like the giant one. He wasn't sure if that would hurt them, so that left our poor dope with a rather perplexing dilemma, yet he would have to do something to protect Silus from their evil claws of death. Many of them let out rather menacing cat noises, Ryan taking a few steps back form them despite the fact that he could ave done something to protect himself from such evil felines. Silus had said something about this being out of place, since cats weren't like pack animals or whatever it was that he was saying, meaning they were being controlled by some sort of evil mastermind.

Regardless, his smart buddy had a plan, so he would have to follow whatever that plan was until it came to fruition. So with a thought, water would form around them and then rapidly freeze, to form a rather dense barrier between them and potential death by scratch attack. It was as if that act caused all of the cats to begin to attack the barrier, scratching away at the ice in an attempt to reach the center. ”So Si, whats the plan?” Ryan would ask, realizing that the power behind these cat claws was greater than he had expected, as they were taking out larger and larger chunks of his shield with each strike. Hopefully they were slowed down enough anyway.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 20th 2015, 12:44 am

"Uhm...uh..." Okay, Silus was totally and utterly lost as to what to do. He could honestly say he never had to fight cats before. He honestly had no idea what kind f threat these things posed and honestly he didn't much feel like killing animals if he could very well help it. Silus was not in a good place right now, normally he had Yancey to do things to help with this. "We should...uhm..." Now he froze up as he blinked and tried to take in the severity of the situation.

You should not pussy out of fighting the pussy cats. HalluciYancey said as he crossed his arms and shook his head with a little smile. He actually didn't understand what he was trying to say, but he figured that his subconcious made the suggestion for a reason. "Uhm...do stuff... for just another sec." Silus said as he began to draw the finishing touches upon the ground. Finally the drawing was finished and Silus stood up. His hand attached to the drawing as he literally pulled it from 2-dimensional to 3-dimensional. The drawing brought to life...the biggest bushel of catnip you've probably ever seen. The things would probably fight themselves for the thrill of chewing and playing with it. He backed up and nodded to Ryan. "Ok...let them in and kick butt while their distracted I guess." Silus added as he shrugged.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top