The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Escape - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Escape - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 3 I_voting_barEscape - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Escape - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEscape - Page 3 I_voting_barEscape - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Escape

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape

Post by Jeisen January 15th 2015, 11:18 pm

Jeisen: "dear goddess..."

Jeisen murmured as he crouched above th android. This was a boy. Even if his body was gone, Jeisen understood that this was still an unfortunate boy. This is what was science without morals did. This is a travesty of the grandest scale for all mankind and metahumans alike. Jeisen quietly and gently terminated the android. He covered the eyes of the droid.

Jeisen: "goddess above and below, guide this one across the river. Let him find the peace in th next life that was denied to him in this one. And when it is my time to cross I shall find my brother beyond the ocean."

A prayer meant for a fallen comrade, but it would have to suffice for this fallen warrior. It was the least he could do. Jeisen stood up quietly, looking at Annie.

Jeisen: "we need to go now. Safe house isn't far now."

With that Jeisen took off down the street as he headed to te safe house.

Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 15th 2015, 11:44 pm

Annie didn't know what Jeisen saw, but it obviously disturbed him. So much so that he started...praying? Annie hadn't seen someone pray since...well, her mother. As such, Annie knew that it was only polite to bow her head and let him finish. As he spoke, the now desolate street seemed a lot more eerie and quiet, and the carcass of the robot seemed more like an actual dead body.

Annie shuddered before Jeisen ordered her to follow him. And so she did, taking off after him down the street. There weren't any cops or soldiers on the path there. Probably because they saw the large blast from afar, and assumed that no one, not even a metahuman, could survive that.

For a good amount of the walk to this "safehouse", it was awkwardly quiet. Finally, Annie spoke up. "What...what did you see? You know...that made you recite that prayer?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 16th 2015, 12:12 am

Jeisen check around a corner before throwing Nolan out. The tiny robot floated up to a wall of apartments, but to a seemingly long stretch of wall. It shimmered for a second as Nolan shined a light on it. A door appeared seemingly out of thin air as Nolan brought down the hologram. Jeisen relaxed and began walking to it, he looked over to Annie. Through the filter of his mask Jeisen began to speak softly.

Jeisen: "that android was well... It was a metahuman, a boy. From his files, he was in a similar situation as you. He was taken fom his home at a young age for his powers. Then then he was turned into that... Android. We are here."

Jeisen opens up the doorway and stepped into his house. Lots of technology seemed to fill every book and cranny, but it was relatively clean. Jeisen rubbed the back of his head.

Jeisen: "it's... It's not much but it's home. A safe house"

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 16th 2015, 1:34 am

"Oh...I...I see." Annie didn't know that was what happened to the other metahumans. She shuddered at the thought that she might have one day been turned into one of those...things. She thought of the other metahumans, the ones that she left behind. They probably would be tortured more, now that one of them escaped.

Annie shook her head. This was about survival. It didn't make her a bad person just to want to survive. Jeisen snapped her out of her thoughts as he announced that they had arrived.

Annie stepped into the doorway. Technology, and lots of it. She didn't necessarily like so much tech. It almost instantly reminded her of the lab. But hey, a safehouse was a safehouse. And she had this strange man to thank for it.

"Look, I...I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you helped me, but...thanks." Annie said. "In hindsight...I probably wouldn't have made it very far if you hadn't shown up."

The plan hadn't gone as planned. It was supposed to be a much quieter escape. No guards, no police, and certainly no androids. But all in all, Annie was just glad to be alive in one piece.

Annie cleared her throat. "Anyway, um...my name is Annie, but...you obviously somehow know that already."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 16th 2015, 1:58 am

Nolan: "oh this is a mess, I have to clean this up. Why do we let it get so messy "

The tiny little ball Egan floated bac and forth cleaning up the place as he stuffed wires and tools into compartments. It reminded Jeisen of that old kids movie where Merlin made all the pots go Into the bag. He ignored the robots handy work as he walked through the flying stream of tech and further I to the house. The robot only got this way when they had guests, which wasn't often. He sat on a barstool of a counter for a small kitchen as he faced annie. Now that they weren't almost dying, it would be a good time to talk.

Jeisen: "sorry for the poor introduction, my name is Jeisen. The tiny little robot, is called Nolan. "

Nolan paused in his cleaning to peak around a corner and grin at the girl with only an eye. How he does that Jeisen doesn't know.

Nolan: "it stands for Night Optic Longitudal Analaysis Network!"

Before going back to his cleaning.

Jeisen: "Oie.... Anyways, I'm part of the group called the Guardians and we make it our business to help those in need. And that meant helping you outback there. We will send the information taken from both the android and the hack in to a couple government agents we trust to help get that place shit down. London authorities don't want those type of experiemtba taking place here. As for your escape"

Jeisen shrugged

Jeisen: "you would have probably been fine. I've seen the reports on your skill and seen you in action, with some right training and maybe a few pieces of gear you could be a proper hero. But that comes later, right now you should just rest. Take sometime to figure out what you want to do next. After all, your free now."

Free now. A powerful feeling and phrase
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 16th 2015, 2:21 am

Annie giggled at the small robot. It was cute, in a strange sort of way. She listened intently as Jeisen explained just who exactly he was. It was comforting to know that he would try to expose the lab for what it was, though she didn't know how long it would last. She was free, but was also a fugitive.

Annie sighed. "I...I need to leave the country. Somewhere far away from here. I can probably hop on a boat to America by tomorrow."

America. A good place to at least start. She could get there, find some supplies and figure out where to go from there. Annie started formulating a plan in her head.

However, as much as she hated to admit it, Jeisen was right. Today's event had left her bruised, beaten, and exhausted. She needed a good rest before she could even think about her next plan.

Annie looked at Jeisen. "You...really don't mind me staying here for a bit?"

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 16th 2015, 2:40 am

Jeisen shook his head from his seat by the kitchen

Jeisn: "not at all, that's why I keep this place maintained. You can stay here as long as you need to and use it's resources. On the second sorry there are two rooms. Ones taken but the other should be free. It might be have some stuff stored in it though..."

Nolan zoomed up the stairway as the tiny bot called out

Nolan: "on it!"

Jeisen: "anndddd on the third floor is the teleporter. It can teleport you to almost any place on the world, but do be warned it's a one way trip. I get back through other means, sorry. On the first floor, we have a kitchen and computer area. If you need to catch up on the latest news since you've been locked up, the computers are a good place to start. There's a basement but that's my room. If you need anything, just ask Nolan. He's a little excitable at times, but he will help you out. You can take any gear you want, just ask before hand. Some of it is too dangerous to use. Nolan, again, can help you with that. "

Jeisen stood up now and began to check over his gear. His hands darted over his guns and few choice pieces.

Jeisen: "if you've been hurt, we have medigel vats that can fix you right up. If not, get some food and try to sleep. It's been nice meeting you Annie and welcome to the world."

With that, Jeisen snapped his guns back into their wrist slots and tighten his fists into balls. With a bright blue flasg, Jeisen teleported back into the city.

Nolan floated down the stairs to Annie.

Nolan: "so sorry about that, he isn't that used with people. And right now, he feels the need to be out their in the city. A bit melodramatic if you ask me. "

Nolan began laughing as he went back to work cleaning up the house. After a second, he began to him a tune.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 16th 2015, 9:30 am

"Oh, I don't know, I kind of like him." Annie giggled girlishly.

This place was perfect. It was inconspicuous and had all the stuff she needed. She could stay here, get ready, and leave before too long.

For awhile Annie sort of just sat there and watched Nolan float around as he cleaned. After a few minutes, she cleared it throat. "Well then, I guess...I should get some rest. "

She stood up and looked at Nolan. "Thank you, Nolan. And...when you see Jeisen again...tell him I said thanks too."

With that, Annie made her way upstairs to find her room.

((Go ahead and end it with this next post.))

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 16th 2015, 11:51 am

Nolan bobbed up and down, his way of nodding in response.

Nolan: "yes miss Annie, I will. Good night."

The tiny robot went back to cleaning up the technology of the house, almost done.

Jeisen though, was just getting started in his work for the night. Other people needed his help tonight and Jeisen could leave his work half done. He stood on too a rooftop over looking the city. He could hear sirens going on nearby. With a smooth action, Jeisen launched his grappling hook and swung into action.

(Good thread)
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top