The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Escape the Fate (Sean) I_vote_lcapEscape the Fate (Sean) I_voting_barEscape the Fate (Sean) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Escape the Fate (Sean)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape the Fate (Sean) Empty Escape the Fate (Sean)

Post by Zell August 22nd 2014, 12:38 am

Spoiler:

Zell's eyes opened. What happened? He laid down to take a nap, as he hasn't slept since his amalgamation with Lych, and now he's having nightmares? He suddenly noticed that there was a rather strange weight on his chest and tanned skin with brown hair and unremarkable hazel eyes peering at him with the look of worry. Zell went to sit up but found himself unable to move. Upon movement of the head he noticed that the tan male was actually sitting on him. Zell looked up at Yancey and was about to speak when the young man had. "Are you okay? You were screaming." He asked with that little whine of concern in his voice. Zell cursed the fact he wanted to yell at him. He moreso cursed the fact Yancey was as goddamn adorable as he was. Zell chuckled and nodded as he sighed, finding it difficult with the young male sitting on his abdomen. Seeing Zell smile made him smile too and he nodded with a sparkle of life in his eyes. Zell then rolled his eyes and the male cocked his head to the side, slightly confused. "Okay. Geddoff me!" Zell said as he reached up and pushed on Yancey's shoulder and unbalanced him, letting Zell slide himself beneath the male and leave him on his back as Zell slid out of bed. Yancey just sat there and watched Zell, who ruffled up Yancey's hair, warranted a huge smile as he exited, leaving the ether wolf behind.

Zell immediately used his power to speak of a portal to Sean, and then lo-and-behold there was a portal. He stepped through and appeared on the scene in his new average look. An orange-ish red tee shirt beneath a black Jean jacket and the matching black jeans with black S.W.A.T styled combat boots. He let out a sigh as he looked at the area around. This place was so damn old, it was seriously as old as dirt. One carbon dating Zell did shoed it was older than scientists predicted the earth was. So which was it? either Archon dating wasn't accurate, or the Earth was older than Scientists thought. Trick Question, the answer is "Yes". This place was oh so very old though, it was a blade of ancient history, a time when there was no magic, there was no technology. They were just one, and they were the same. It was truly an enigmatic place, one of confusion...a place that was MEANT to be forgotten. Zell walked up as Matt and Sean were standing by the Alter in the center of the room. There were gears and cogs, stone and runes. The Alter was written in an ancient language, one that Silus was working to decipher. Zell knew what they were already, but Silus desired to help Sean so earnestly, how could he ever say no? They were in this as a family, they would stand, fight and win as a family.

"Speak of the Devil. 'Sup Brotha?" Matt asked with a smile. Zell smiled back and slapped a hand down on his shoulder. "Nothin' timing myself as perfectly as always, what's up with you slacker?" He laughed as Matt rolled his eyes. He walked over to Sean and wrapped his arms around him, kissing him on the cheek before letting go and letting his hands drop into his pockets as he looked at the runic markings that Matt was drawing on the alter. "Nothing. I was just explaining how this works. Like, basically. No offence Sean I'm just bad at explaining things through. But yeah... We're going to lay you on this alter and we're going to rip Thanatos out of you, and he'll be bound in this chamber as a spectral essence. For 48 hours he will be unable to do ANYTHING. He won't be able to take a form, he won't be able to call on his nether, he won't be able to run that loud-fucking mouth I know he has... again, no offence... I'm aiming at him, not you." Matt clarified, making it very clear that he had no issues with Sean, except if the bastard flirted with him. Then he would defend himself appropriately... which he never did efficiently.

"After 48 hours you HAVE to face him... or He returns and your body belongs to him. You...fade away. You and only you can fight Thanatos, you need to drive him back to the Abyss or you need to kill him. We can help you if his attacks damage us in any way, but otherwise it's an honor-bound battle. One on one until he does something that would cause harm to us directly. Which brings me to my theory... you have no powers. I want to fix that. Unfortunately because of the nature of this place, once we leave here we will never be able to return...it's how this place works... it's not a good place at all... I hate this place so much. Anyway, giving you powers... I need to know if you'd be okay with it." Zell said, seeming to rant a little as he looked to Silus who was doing his translations and as Shael was looking at the main entrance with Jordan, standing like sentinels with arms crossed and conviction to guard the place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Escape the Fate (Sean) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Escape the Fate (Sean) Empty Re: Escape the Fate (Sean)

Post by Arcana August 22nd 2014, 1:09 am

Sean had not slept too much since he had found out how they would be getting rid of Thanatos and Thanatos had surfaced not too long since that little detail had been discussed. He had been wondering how they would do it, even though the question was not vocalized, Sean found himself knowing more about the titan the more that he was basically bound with him. Even when suppressed all of his thoughts and feelings flowed through some mental connection, and yet they were vague enough that he would have to guess at what they were. It was around a few moments ago that he had begun to talk, and within this strange place of all places too. His words were scattered and at times it felt like they were just mutterings, as if he were far away and Sean could only hear small parts of it.

Sean stroked his own chin softly while examining the strange alter, Thanatos seeming to mirror the action with an internal hum that came in clear. ”So, you think you could actually pull this off?” The voice finally seemed to come in with full clarity, Sean blinking upon hearing the sound of his proverbial dark side. Still, his mind was partially wondering where they were of all places and what this had to do with removing Thanatos from him. It felt old, and something about it made even Thanatos cringe within him. ”I mean really, tell yourself what you want, but you are still just Sean. On your own power alone you’re nothing, and hell even with the powers of The Abyss you still manage to screw up. Whats to say this will be any different?” The voice would begin to taunt him within his own head.

Sean winced, as if knowing what he was trying to do, but resisting psychological warfare was not his strong suit. Turning to Matt who had been examining the later very closely, he sighed and then felt something, a change within the air and Zell appeared through a rip within the air. Okay his presence managed to make this a little easier, Yamm seeming to act as if they knew each other and then hugged him, kissing Sean on the cheek. Sean returned the gesture before returning his attention to the alter and wondering what it was all about. Not that he was expecting to be left in the dark for too long, as the dragon began to explain that this alter would somehow rip Thanatos from his body and bind him in that location for 48 hours, which felt almost impossible considering the thing that he was. He had however chosen to dress casual, in a light color graphic t-shirt, dark blue cargo shorts and a pair of slightly battered nikes.

Michael seemed to have come along, with his son following him around like a little pup and his daughter sitting down and keeping a sharp eye. It was nice to know that his family had come to support him, even if it was just as cheerleaders of sorts. Still, the fact that he knew without Thanatos he had no power did not help and the feeling that he would have to fight him was unsettling. ”Okay, Thanatos gets ripped out of me by the handsome potato dragon, I kick his teeth in and all is well. I think I can do that.”Sean said with a nod and a smirk directed at Yamm before crossing his arms over his chest and then considering something that Zell said, about once leaving this place a person could not return and other things. ”Zell quick question. You keep saying something about this place but I have no idea what this place is. Caaaan you explain  alittle?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 23rd 2014, 6:29 am

But of course he had to throw the handsome part in there to shake things up a little. Can't let the soup settle now can we? Sean just keeps brewing and brewing because he knows that the poor kid could never come up with any form of defense. He just smirked and shook his head as he mumbled something and continued to work on the preparation of the alter for the ritual. Mostly painting on markings and the like, everything had to be just so lest the process kill not only Sean, but Thanatos and everyone who was here. It took quite a huge concentration and now that Sean did what Sean did MAYBE he could get something done with a little more effort and time. Though he listened to Sean's question with great interest. If it were true that no person could enter twice then that means that Matthew himself shouldn't have been able to enter, as this is where Archon told Sin to meet him for their confrontation. Sin came willingly but then they separated as per this ritual. He would have to ask Archon about this, should he neglect to answer it in his own explanation.

"This place is called 'The Soul Forge'. It's an ancient place that is present everywhere the Void touches, every realm and every dimension. Sub-dimensions not so much, but the point still stands. This place is a secret to even the most adept of the occult, the highest of intellect can't comprehend this place. The only reason I can is because I've had an infinity to work with it. I stumbled upon this place in my Original Realm...where the REAL Zell was, before I got all spread out and became real EVERYWHERE. Basically this place is a place of great power. People come here and forge weapons of great and devistating power, and they go out into the world and can do amazing and terrible things. This place is secretive enough that the only individuals who know about it are me and E-h... somone else who I really don't like, and that's because she made this place. She made it as a conduit to her power, allowing her to operate in a realm without actually having to be there. Unfortunately, I tend to use her very "secret weapon" against her...if not just to piss the stuck-up bitch off. But that's old news...like..infiniately old, and yet infiniately young. Now Me, her, You and the kids here are the only ones who know about it. Matt too, but I don't think he'll tell anyone." Zell said with a smile as he motioned to MAtt with the tilt of a head. He then sighed as he leaned back on the Alter, a place where Matt wasn't working at this moment and he continued his explanation. "This is where the Dwarves crafted Misanthropy under Hellshrike's command. This is where a race of Elves crafted Imperium which gave them their "immortality". This is where Godsbane was made, this is the place where Yggdrasil was made.... but because of the nature of this place's power, it only allows a person to find it once within that dimension. It's also a rather fickle place. It won't let creatures like Sin, or realm-devouring creatures to use it for it's power... and If you try to eat it for it's power THANATOS, you and your precious Abyss will be the next thing gone missing...courtesy of the Bitch-who-shall-not-be-laid." Zell said. Silus' head popped up from the other side of the alter and his little indigo eyes looked to Zell.

"What about he-who-shall-not-be-named?" Silus asked. Zell smiled and looked to him. "Nothing buddy. We were talking about old books. Hey way to work bud, I'm proud of you this is GREAT." Zell said with a smile. Silus smiled and nodded before going back to work, seemingly flourishing and thriving from the positive reinforcement.  Zell turned back to Sean and Matt with a smile on his face, displaying how happy he was that a close call was averted. "But how can I be here for my second time?" Matt said, wuickly adding to his question. "Not that I, like...don't believe you, I'm just curious." To this Zell nodded and smirked, but he found himself slightly stunned at the extra comment added. It's not like that was needed, the Archon knew curiosity from disbelief. He lived with Yancey. "You entered as Sin and you exited as Yamm, now that both parts are fused it has made a whole new being. YAMM and SIN exited...but not Matt. This place is living, it knows, it thinks, it permits. It's fickle about it's rules but it will allow certain clever people to find a new way in if they amuse it with their means of doing so." Zell explained and Matt nodded but he had a new question in his mind. What stopped Thanatos from simply finding and inhabiting a new person to return? Surly Zell had an answer for it, but he seemed more hellbent on speaking with Sean, Matt lamely continued on his task of alter-preperation.

"So Sean. Yes. Handsom Potato-chip dragon here will rip Thanatos out of you. Then we're going to leave so we can get you new powers. Then we'll come back and you can drive Thantos back or squash him." Zell said with a smile. "And I can be ready whenever you are." Zell said, not even realizing that at the moment he sounded like an idiot, being as if they left they could not go back and fight Thanatos, which means he wins. It was confusuing, but mostly because Zell neglected to recall the fact not everyone knew the information he did. Silus popped up again and he had a huge smile. "WOAH DADDY! It says here that this forge can even create concepts! I think Grandma would love this!" He said, Zell's face paled and he looked to Silus. "No-no-no-nnnoooo! I'm sure she would but Elena Marie is never to know this place exists. The Crimson B-iuuuuhh *ahem* excuse me... The Crimson Witch is resourceful enough to cut through reality and maim me, we really don't need her to know about this place." Zell said, catching himself and looking back to Sean with a smile, hoping that the secret wouldn't be too much of an issue...considering the bitch was alive all this time and pretended to be dead... that realm walking one was pretty friggin sweet though. THAT is HIS mother in law... oh what Zell doesn't know.[/color]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 23rd 2014, 7:01 am

Yamm did not seem to really react to his jab far beyond mumbling to himself and then returning to his work, making the proper markings upon the later while Sean himself was standing around a little curious as to what the symbols meant. Not that he planned to draw a long and confusion explanation about that one, when he was still learning about what this place was in the first place. It was something called the Soul Forge, a thing that seemed to draw the interest of Thanatos, who only seemed to hum considerately within Sean. He could tell that something called The Soul Forge was enough to catch the interest of anyone, but something about The Abyssal one was drawn to the name and with more of the explanation, he was only interested even more. Yet Sean found himself wondering who had made this place and their relation to Zell. It seemed that there was something being held back, but he would not bother with that right now, when there were likely more important things to worry about.

It was explained that this was a place where some powerful weapons were forged, and with that implication alone it meant that this was a place that he did not want Thanatos to gain control of. When he thought about it, the power that flowed through here was possibly monumental, a scary concept really. Zell would then speak to Thanatos directly, though all he did was mock the Archon and say a few choice words, much to Sean’s annoyance, though he did not say anything out loud. The last part however seemed to be something of interest to Silus, who popped into the conversation referencing noseless wizards and Zell managed to save himself from that one. Mostly through positive encouragement and things of that nature, something that seemed to work with Silus at any rate. ”Nice save there.” Sean said with a chuckle, watching the whole thing with the alter being done, wondering how this whole thing would actual go down and imagining mostly pointless scenarios.

Usually however deep thinking lead to annoying conversations with Thanatos and having to hear the smug bastard talk, though luckily no one else would have to hear him. ”So this place has all this power, I’m going to enjoooooy tapping into it once I kill you and this rag tag group you have set up. Trust me, its going to happen too, because no matter what powers you gain…I think we know how this sentence ends.” Thanatos would speak to him with his typical condescending tone, though something told Sean he was not capable of anything but condescension, anger, hatred and smugness. As if that were just not possible for the great titan, though that whole matter was unimportant now. He sighed deeply, rubbing the bridge of his nose while Thanatos just went on with his usual chatter as if he were expecting to win this whole thing.

With how the two were however he was expecting to be defeated, but then again that could change depending upon what Zell had brewing within that big brain of his. ’Alright, leave get powers and then come back to kick Thanatos’ ass. I do have one question and that is….if we can only come in here once, how do we leave without being shut out?” Sean asked simply looking to Zell with a raised brow as if expecting some kind of answer already. Honestly however he always expected Zell to have some kind of answer, because he was the smart one and Sean was the….Sean. Okay, so he had not even thought out the dynamics really, but then again he did not have the time to do so, but atleast he had like 50% of that done. His attention however snapped to Zell at the mention of his mother and his almost calling her a certain nickname that he did not quite like.

He rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the alter. ”But whatever, I’m ready to do this whenever you are.” Sean would then say.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 24th 2014, 6:40 am

My good God... Do you sir, ever shut the fuck up? I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss that Raziel douchebag! Can we like...get him back somehow? Yamm said directly at Thanatos, even as Matt himself were unaware of the seeping thoughts. The Old God seemed to lose it's patience with the stuck up essence of the Abyss, but Yamm knew all too well that it wasn't his place to take on Thanatos, and so he would leave the creature go. But he didn't feel as though he was obligated to let the creature go unannoyed. [i]So this place has all this power, I’m going to enjoooooy tappin dat ass blah-blah-blah pervy Sean stuff. Granted there was a lot going on, but Yamm was more concerend about being the trolliest troll in the trolldom. He was contemplating buying a bridge and everything just to illustrate the point. He didn't care if Thanatos was stronger than him... be it because of Matthew dampening his powers or not. For he was Yamm, and his curse was boredom...but he knew only one respite...he knew one purpose. TROLL!!!!! Because  poking caged dark entities before releasing them was just another of his countless great ideas.

But while Yamm did this it was up to Zell to explain just a little more clearly what exactly he was going to do in order to keep them from being perimantly ejected. He smiled at Sean and pointed to the area behind him. Once he turned around he'd notice that reality was warping once more and suddenly what appeared to be a darker haired Ryan(Deluge) shattered through the air, rolling over on his shoulder and standing up before looking around. When he stood up the huge black cloak would receed and reveal the Sean Collin of an entirely different dimension. "Ryan!" Silus cheered as he droppede everything and ran over to the Archon of the other dimension. Sean looked slightly older too, but that wasn't the concern for Zell at this moment. Silus hugged the other dimensional Archon and the Archon hugged back with a smile, not telling the poor child that he was not the friend he had lost track of. "Hey Si!" He said with a laugh. The blonde young man looked to Zell and nodded. Zell tugged on Sean's arm and smiled. "That's us from different a dimension somewhere else. If we're still HERE...it can't keep us out. Now can it?" He asked with a smirk. Yamm had to admit that was....really clever, but there were consequences to this action, ones that as The Archon he would feel...perhaps forevermore. Zell pointed to the Alter and let out a sigh with an assuring smile. "Sit on the Alter and we'll get this over with." He'd say, the next part of the ritual was up to Zell as the other Archon sat there, hugging a Silus who nuzzled into the not-so-homeless Ryan.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 24th 2014, 6:58 am

Thanatos let out a low annoyed growl upon hearing the dragon god begin to tease him once again, Sean feeling the anger rising from the being like a powerful wave threatening to pull him under. It was now that he remembered that the guy hated being mocked, whether that be of some manner of complex or just how he was, Sean did not care to find out but he knew that much atleast. Sean considered questioning what the dragon was doing but instead he was mostly trying to keep Thanatos from taking over and ripping his throat out now, as well that was all too possible with how long he had been suppressing him. ”Note to self: Kill the dumbass primordial first.” Thanatos would grumble inside of Sean, not caring if he heard and more hoping that he would hear it, knowing that he had picked out him after dealing with Sean.

Sean’s attention however snapped to something else, reality rippling as someone would step through it. They came in the form of a strange male with dark colored hair that seemed to recognize the male by name as he ran up to him. His attention however fell upon someone else…who looked exactly like him, except he looked a little more worn than he himself was. The two Sean’s locked eyes for a moment with similar expression, a single raised black brow. ”Well this is interesting.” Sean muttered as his dopplerganger stood there with arms crossed over his chest and appearing as if he were trying to adjust to whatever this was. ’I suppose it can’t.” Sean snapped out of his stupor and looked to Zell with a sigh. ”I guess it’s just not everyday you see yourself, well I do anyway.” Sean would correct himself to avoid any sort of smartass comment.

Now came the fun part, which involved Sean sitting upon the alter and waiting for the magic to take place. So he would walk over to the alter, sitting down on it and resting his hands into his lap and just waiting for whatever to happen. ”Aaaaaalright, so what next?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 25th 2014, 6:29 am

Note to self, be mainstream and resurrect to TROOOOOOLL! Yamm said and sniggered before exiting the mind, knowing he'd likely be forcibly removed soon if he hadn't and this was far better than nothing. It was also far better considering that he didn't want Thanatos up and entering his head. Lost of messed up things going on up there. Insane in the membrane, lost the marbles from the magazine. See? didn't make sense. Yamm's frigin whacked. "Okay Zell do your thing." Matt said as he put a hand on Sean's shoulder and began to hold onto him. "Sean. This is going to feel really painful...and it's going to feel itchy...don't scratch." Matt said, speaking from personal experience. He began to funnel the power of Divine Intervention into Sean as Zell winked to Sean and placed a hand on his forehead, as if he were some form of priest casting out a demon, without the pedophilia with alter boys. Well, as far as Zell knew anyways. That point aside his hand began to glow as there was the sound of faint chanting, a chior of voices in the distance chanting every time he opened his mouth and said a word lightly. Layers upon layers as they kept chanting quietly enough for only Sean and Mat to hear...unless you were Shale. That little guy hears everything somehow. "Expel." Was finally spoke, Zell's voice alone, and if anything of anything would happen, Thanatos would make his grand debut from Sean's face-hole.

Silus anticipated it looking like something from that old Supernatural television series that no one even remembers in this day and age. He was expecting big black clouds to form and Bwhaaaaa and then trying to go into other peoples faces. But he wasn't sure if that was what would happened...he theorized and dreampt it, but that's not how things always work. Either way, it didn't go as anticipated. There were sparks coming off Zell as hr stepped back, his eyes lit up and his skin flaked and burned away as if he were undergoing a nuclear cosmic melt-down. Then Suddenly, energy burst forth and there it was... a living creature burst forth from Zell and looked around. Blonde hair, green eyes and fair skin, same tattoo as Zell on his chest, but lacking the one on the shoulder. Zell felt his heard stop as his energy faded and he beheld something he never wanted to again. Darkness enveloped the blonde male and he tured and looked back to Zell with a smirk, the visor rendering over his ownly good eye and a smug grin with a satisfied yet hungering growl underneath his confident chuckle. Zell almost instantly roared out, attacking on spot, but he held off, he kept back to himself and watched as the male looked around the room, and then finally looking to where Thanatos should have been. Silus seemed to slink back and Shael let out an audible gulp as Jordan's right foot seemed to slide back ever so slightly, taking an easier stance to charge if need be. Matt was panting as he tapped Seans shoulder and then nodded to Zell. "Take him and go. I'll handle him." Matt said, trying to keep it at a gesture of good will, before looking to Sean to assess his situation. the Archon from the other verse looked to Ouroboros and stepped between him and that realm's Sean, whereas this worlds Archon looked to Thanatos, guaging him up on what kind of threat he would be.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 25th 2014, 7:04 am

It was going to hurt and that was something that Sean was expecting, as a dark entity that was part of his soul was going to be ripped out of him. His heart had begun to race as the prospect of being free of Thanatos hit him like a ton of bricks, and the hand placed upon his shoulder. He turned to Matt for a moment, or rather the person he had known as Yamm. Now he was on an alter and Zell had begin to chant something, though he could not even hear what was being said, as he was dealing with his own problems in the form of Thanatos being cast out of him. Not that the being was really resisting it, as it knew that he would be free enough soon. It relished the chance to be free, and to kill unfettered by the flesh that was Sean Collin.

In an instant the pain that was promised, a burning and unbearable pain coursing through him as if every cell within his body had been set on fire. Veins had begun to grow stark black against pale white skin as the darkness seemed to coalese towards one point, the center of his chest and began to bleed through his skin. It would gather at one point and within a matter of seconds this darkness would burst out from Sean with a loud whoosh, rising into the air and releasing the nether through the air and drawing a jolt up the others Sean’s spine. It would from there begin to spin, rotating as it rose into the air, the fringes of the mass seeming to radiate a dark red and releasing powerful spurts of red electricity.

Within an instant a loud crack would issue through the entire realm and the thing would slam into the ground as it would begin to condense, taking on a more humanoid form. Yet when the thing was done, Sean would fall tiredly against the alter as the being would form, limbs taking shape, a head with a single silver orbs peering out from a skull. It all took only a matter of three minutes to complete, clothing forming over flesh and markings as black as the void adorning pale flesh. ”Mmmmmm, excellent.” Thanatos hummed to himself, loudly cracking each joint within his hands and letting that process roll about to his entire body. The last joint being his neck as he rolled it, the appearance taken making him look much like Sean, save for the markings.

A low chuckle issued from the titan, multilayered as if more than one were chuckling with him as he let his eyes scan over the Atterrius family that had gathered there, taking notice of Ouroboros most of all. It was then that he threw his head back and let out a laugh. ”And you join the party too. Oh, this is just tooo much.” he noted wiping away a nonexistent tear from his eye as the erratic energy of the nether seemed to practically radiate from the male, the realm given physical form. ”But I suppose I won’t get to test out this new form of mine for….48 hours if I remember correctly. A shame really, I think all of you gathered would be an adequate test really.” He would note, leaning back and seeming to sit upon the air itself and considering his counterpart, the one that had served as his vessel. All he was good for now was the imprint that he had offered, and now he was to be terminated.

Sean however could feel the power radiating from Thanatos and….he was stronger than before somehow. Sean stood to his feet, and nearly fell over, though he had managed to stand up anyway, moving behind Zell some, and putting distance between him and Thanatos. He would not simply sit here for two days and do nothing, something told Sean that he had something planned, as to what that was he could not tell. ”S..so yeah, don’t we have stuff to do?” Sean noted to Zell, mostly concerning the whole power thing.

”Awww I think I scare him.” Thanatos chuckled as his energy seemed to only grow.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 25th 2014, 8:39 pm

"Yeah...we have somewhere to be." Zell said as he turned  to Sean, a rift opening up behind them as Zell seemed to be nudging him to continue on. But that would have been too easy wouldn't it? No sooner had Zell stepped through the portal had Ouroboros looked to Shael and Jordan with a smile and a crack of the neck. Ouroboros then looked to little Silus with a smug grin. "Well well well. Look at you. Still as small and pathetic as before. How's your dog? Has Mike killed this one yet too? I'd ask about Kaisses and Hocus but I remember oh so fondly how Kaisses went to rip out your throat and poor little Hocus died. I can only imagine how it felt to be responsible for yet ANOTHER death. The original little reaper here." Ouroboros said as Silus just looked to him with a hurt expression, guilty almost. Ouroboros knew the child felt guilt for the death of his friends, he felt guilt for driving Kaisses to betrayal, but the kid couldn't catch a break. Ouroboros walked past him and made his way towards the door before turning around and holding out his hand. The alter sparked as electricity the energy funneled and Zell looked back over his shoulder the tattoo on his arm began to burn as it bled down his arm and formed into Ragnarox, and began to glow before becoming heavy as stone and dropping. The ususal festive orange, pale yellow and red were no longer as vibrant and the green energy that sparked with life was gone, drained by the alter. Zell looked to Ouroboros who smirked and winked as a very old blade formed within his hand. The Godsbane Blade.

"Bye bye..." He said as the rift began to close, Zell stepping through and looking to Sean with a smile. Meanwhile, Ouroboros chuckled as Godsbane was in hand and he looked and noticed Silus staring at him, still looking rather hurt. "Oh please kid. Do us all a favor and just go off yourself already." He scoffed as he started for the door.

"Just another problem to tackle together right?" Zell said with a little chuckle. "Sick of me sharing my problems with you yet?" He chuckled, teasing Sean a little and seeming to make light of the situation as he walked down the corridoor. They weren't home, well... Zell was, but this was a place Sean had never seen before. It was his old Gene-Tech personal lab. Exosuits upon Exosuits lined up. Ancestor Dragon was still as busted as it's last encounter with Sean... all the memories. Then there was The Banshee, still bloodied as the day Shara died in it. Zell walked over to a large circular metallic "setting" in the wall. The thing was maybe Five Zell's tall, yes Zell's. It's a new unit of measurement. Deal with it. "Well well well, look what the cat drags in." An oh so familiar voice said. The snark was unmistakeable as the black haired individual wiht the black suit and the blood-red trenchcoat stepped forward. Zell smiled as Zakaken made his way onto the scene and chuckled, though the movement of his long black hair made it quite clear that the left half of his face has suffered....horrific damages.

"Ouroboros knew you'd be here...and now...I'm gonna kill ya!" Zakaken said as he moved with intense speeds, breaking the sound barrier and appearing right in Seans face and then. *splat* "Just playin' heheheh" Zakaken said, slapping Sean in the face with an all too familiar object, a decent reminder of the first time he'd encountered Zakaken Post-Ouro. Further inspection would reveal that Ragnarox had altered location, actually ready to impale Zakaken, Zell had been able to keep with the movements enough, and that was something to be grateful for. "Zak, long time no see. Get to work prepping the surgical chamber." Zell said as calmly as could be, still preparing to explain things out to Sean. "Okay so rememeber how I told you that one day I'd get you powers of your own?" Zell asked as he looked over and the entire circular ring lit up with a brilliant sky blue energy. "I've been using your DNA to build this device. It's literally the first Geno-Pod. I can use this to give you powers that... They were powers I was going to give myself...but I aborted the plan because I know how you felt...not being able to do anything. This is my life's work...So I want you to have it." Zell said with a slight smirk. True he was a little discouraged because he knew he'd never be able to replicate this process for himself. It was too late for him. His life's work was about to go to Sean. In that sense he couldn't be happier, but he could be a little scared.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 25th 2014, 9:27 pm

The place was now containing two people that Sean did not want to be near, and so he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, which thanks to Zell was not something that would be too far from now. He barely shot the other him a glance before stepping through the portal, and already feeling the energy of Thanatos pulling away from him. He was finally free of the being that claimed to be death, and his body seemed to thank him for it. Yet Thanatos only sat where he was while looking over those amassed around him amused, a low hum reverberating from his throat as he watched Ouroboros with a curious gaze as he turned his sights upon Silus and spat a wonderful amount of venom. He could not help but chuckle, granted he just enjoyed watching them suffer in general. ”Noooow I remember why I like you, always so heartless.” He noted amused, chuckling even louder. ”Sadly I cannot personally entertain guests, but…” He would begin to note with a hum. Nether began to bleed out from Thanatos, as what appeared to be a draconic tail emerged from his lower back and coiled below him much like a chair.

”I’m sure my associates could do just fine.” Dark energy would coalesce around his right hand and with a flick of his wrist, he sent the energy up into the sky, where it would begin to twist and contort the very air that it touched. It was there that it would begin to tear the sky and then let the dark energy bleed into the realm, the energy of The Abyss.

”Sick of sharing problems? I dunno, thought that was how marriage went. We share problems, work together and kick them in the teeth.” Sean noted with a shrug as he found himself in a place that he was not quite familiar with, though he had a feeling that Zell was more than familiar with it. Strange exosuits lined the plalce, which made him consider that he was in one of Zell’s little lab thingies, or whatever it was Sean had imagined him having. His eyes scanned over to what appeared to be a very familiar exo suit, one that he had busted up once and another that was still stained with blood. Sean would follow Zell until a familiar snarling voice could be heard, Sean’s head whipping towards it wondering who exactly it was. It was Zakaken of all people, the vampiric ethereal that Sean had not seen in what felt like forever, yet he was not exactly relieved.

Perhaps the guy had come to kill him or something convoluted like that, however whatever the case was Sean did not let any fear show on his face, looking quizzically to the vampire. He said something about killing him and moving far too fast for Sean to follow, he was stading before him and slapping him in the face with….of course. Sean peeled it away from his face, looking slightly disgusted at it and then back at the vampire. ”I should have been expecting this.”Sean noted with a chuckle, tossing it away and letting it fall to the ground. Zell however told him to work on something before delving into another explanation, one that Sean hoped he would not find himself confused by. Some kind of device that had been made using his DNA, though his mind had to wander to how he obtained that DNA, but then again that was unimportant. All in all however Zell said something about this being how he would gain powers, and this being his lifes works. It was perhaps this that made him smile ever so lightly, that someone would be willing to do this for someone like him.

”So this um…Geno-Pod thing, how would it give me powers exactly?” Sean ventured to ask, examining the circular ring thing carefully.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 25th 2014, 11:55 pm

Zell had to cringe again. He hated that expression so damn much. Kick them in the teeth. That made his teeth hurt just thinking about it. He's been able to put up with it this far but hearing it so much just literally caused his mouth to have a dull throbb. It was vain of him, but loosing his teeth was a huge phobia for him. No no no no no. No matter where it was or what realm, he always had white teeth...maybe a little yellow but hey. He'd never lack teeth, ever, ever, ever. He blew it off at the moment though as he nodded to Sean and smiled, his mouth remaining closed as if trying to contain the pain he wasn't letting show. He heard Sean inquire as to what powers they were going to give him. What else could Zell say other than the truth? Nothing really. It was plain and simple what this power was going to do. "It will make you the APEX predator. Deep inside every living individual is the capacity for power, but HOW much relies on many things, both mesurable and immesurable. Of course... I'm fucking logic again and I've measured you up. Between your pent-up mana, and you're previous ties to the nether, I've managed to construct things using technology from the Blackened. Don't ask, long story I'll regale you later. Basically I'm going to tap into your inner power. This machine is vacuum of sorts, and it draws energy out of you and stores it, and then these little things called Xenogens enter and prepare your body. When you're body is prepped, the energy is blasted back into you and your mana is restored." Zell explained, hoping it would be enough for Sean to understand. He knew it wasn't but he wanted Sean to trust him and not think too hard.

"Uh..okay. There's an Abyssal portal. I'll try and soak it up, you guys keep any of the little fucks from bothering Sean and Archon!" Shael said as he ran out towars the alter, placing his hands on it and closing his eyes. This was going to take a LONG time, but it could be done. He began to focus as best he could, and was hoping that nothing was going to go too wrong with this plan. Jordan ran up to the alter and immediately his Dragonscale's manifested over him as an armor with wings, and his glowing eyes seemed to pierce the shadows as he readied to defend Shael. Silus stepped aside from (whom he believed to be Deluge) and Sean as he prepared to add some support to his familial unit. It was up to Mike, Fera and lil Shael to defend the others, and Silus would add support as need be. Hopefully this wouldn't be too brutal. Then again, judging by the power radiating from this being...it was quite obvious that this was not going to be fun.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 26th 2014, 12:25 am

”Try and soak it up? Boy, you don’t have the capacity to do something like that.” Thanatos stated rather simply as the portal seemed to only grow in size, Michael seeming to react to the sudden increase in the size of ther portal and within a moment things would begin to pour through the portal in the form of a viscous black ooze. It would drip from it and slosh onto the ground, spreading a small amount of decay as it went and with it came strange beings, ones that had crawled from a person’s nightmares. ”I may be unable to do anything personally, but that does not keep me from having my minions do something for me.” Within an instant even more would begin to pour through, including seemingly seven rather important individuals.

”Well now, it seems you’ve found us a rather interesting location.” Sheiara would note stepping from the dark primordial ooze that had been unleashed, wreathed within her black dress and brandishing two black blades that basically reeked of death and decay.

”Sheiara, lead our forces and the fellow council members. I want everyone here dead…” he would order and then pause, motioning his head towards Ouroboros. ”Save for him, I think he’s saving himself.” He added with a chuckle, as the female would nod and then return her attention to what appeared to be Michael and Fera who had drawn a rapier wreathed in brilliant flames. The female titan motioned as more would rise from the darkness, all cloaked and casting these cloaks aside to reveal the titan council all ready to fight.

”You want to use our forces to slaughter these? Well, I suppose this will be a good test of power.” Sheiara noted with a smirk as shadows would begin to dance around her, the product of another titan’s power, the male with dark brown hair cut short and standing beside her. Without any prompt, the shadows would rise in the form of piercing tendrils and lash out Michael as well as Fera, a few straying off from the mass to strike out at Jordan. Within a matter of moments something formed within Michael’s hand however, releasing with it a dark and rather ominous screeching sound as it would slashing through the shadows much like butter.

With little time to waste, he would make his move as Fera using a series of intricate flips moved out of the way of the shadows, coming out with only a small gash on her right thigh as more would poor from the portal above, lesser titans and beings that cluttered human night mare, amphibious beings and things that resembled dragons. Without even wasting time one would land behind the young red haired female, who dodged a narrow strike at her back and countered with a slash of her rapier as it severed the dark scaly flesh, releasing a torrent of black blood. Within an instant fire would burst from the sword as she quickly turned, thrusting the blade into the chest of the dragon being with one swift motion as she took botice of more of them. Fire spewed from its mouth as it died, fried from the inside out. Quickly removing the weapon from the things corpse, she would step back as a blade came down, and with a flick of the wrist she removed the head of a titan soldier with little trouble.

Still more seemed to be coming, each movement becoming strained as she tried not to let any of then gain a strategic advantage, cutting them down with both flame and blade. It was within this frenzy that she noticed a blade a few inches from her, and something severing the hand that was bringing it down as Shael joined in on this fight, though he had taken an older form. ”Hope I’m not interupptin anything.” He noted with a chuckle as one of his arms had taken the form of a blade, slicing through both Titan blades and their bodies, leaving in his wake a lot of dead.

Meanwhile Michael was stuck in a sort of clash with the female titan known as Sheiara, his own corrupt blade clashing with hers, though what she lacked in strength compared to him was made up for with pure speed, as he found himself barely holding her off. While that went on a young titan took an interest in the youngest Ethereal there, raising both hands into the air as strange pillars of black ice would begin to form beneath him, allowing him to rise into the air and within an instant he would unleash a barrage of shards upon the light bringer.
--
The explanation for how it gave him powers was rather difficult and it left him with a headache trying to figure it out, still he had a feeling questioning anything would only leave him with a headache anyway, so he would have to deal with it. Of course containing his own confusion as not easy, so at best he managed to lessen it to just a raised eyebrow and nodding, arms crossed over his chest as he soaked everything in, even if he did not understand it. ”Okay, I am going to pretend to understand what you said.” Sean said with a nod. ”So now that the whole procedure is explained and I understand, what do we do now? Like get it started or is there some other step we gotta go through.” He would venture to ask.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 26th 2014, 10:06 pm

Sean was impatient to be sure, but that was to be expected. A table slid out from the center of the wall-sized pod and offered itself as a resting place. "Uh, yeah. Take off any article of clothing you don't want getting obliterated and lay with your back to the table. Then the pod will pull you back in and I'll start surgery." Zell said with a reassuring smile as the table lowered to an easy place for Sean to access. Zell himself walked over to a nearby elevator that would lift him up to a higher platform, where Zakaken would be found, working on the preparations. Zell allowed the vampire to continue as he made his way to the sterility chamber, the disinfectants being microscopic they could give him the closest thing to sterility every achieved my man. Sean would undergo a similar process when laying on the table and it drew back in, closing the Pod around him. Tranquilizers set in in a gaseous form, and would lul Sean into the sedation so Zell could walk in. As he did so several holographic monitors began to appear in front of him, floating before him as he walked. He placed his hands up and began typing in command, mechanical arms moving and altering form as they began to process their commands.

"You're all set in there... I'm going to help take care of our little problem." Zakaken said, Zell ignored him, but he knew what was going to happen...
BACK TO THE TITANIC ASSHOLES

The Abyss all flooded the area and Ouroboros turned his head, looking over his shoulder as he let out a little growl. What exactly did that arrogant prick mean by "Save for him, I think he’s saving himself" comment. Ouroboros was never the kind to take lightly to ay form of "dismissive" comment. Mostly because who was THIS? Thanatos? The Embodiment of the Abyss... who was HE to comment upon Ouroboros? Inferior, futile construct of Nether. Ouroboros turned around and with a Whip of the Godsbane Blade Ultima energy flooded the area and tore through from one side to the other, cutting through Titan and Atterrius alike if they were in his way, barely missing Jordan but dispersing of the shadows that lashed out at him. "I've found myself having a slight change of heart. I could use some exercise...what better than the cannon fodder of the very place I'll eradicate next." He said with a smirk, his eyes turning green with Ouroboros insignia. He approached on his way towards

"I'm bringing out Hellshrike." Shael growled. Ouroboros rolled his eyes. "Patience child, if you jumped to Hellshrike every time some quarter-powered threat started trash talking you'd be dead...which you should be anyway. Why are you still alive?" Ouroboros asked as he turned and with a quick whip of the blade he sliced through a Titan's throat. He was obviously the most skilled individual there, save for those he would consider "on his level" or close thereof. That being Michael and Titan babe. Silus couldn't help but wonder what he was supposed to be doing, but then he found himself fixated on a young Titan. Silus stepped forward and his eyes began to glow. Power roared and within moments there was an Ethereal Vaccuum The small child's appurtenance began to alter and now he stood looking the exact same as when he faced off against Raziel. (Seventh Seal Activation. +6 Fighting Skill +2 Durability) He was not quite Blackened...but he was no longer Ethereal, nor was he Titan...he was something altogether different. Ultima energy formed around him, augmenting his blackened flesh and a large sword appearing in hand. His singled out this strange young individual and Silus looked to him , glowing eyes peering through the darkness. With a slash of the Blade, just as Ouroboros' Godsbane had, the blade cleaved through Titan after Titan, honed in and aimed straight for the young Titan who had produced pillars of black ice.

"Ice...how fortunate." Silus said, feeling a callousness take his soul as he felt the Ethereal barrier around him twist, throwing the shards in was JUST so that they all fell into other Titans like a hail. Ice was something Silus was all too familiar with, but he looked over this Titan quickly a fear taking hold of him. If this is why Deluge had gone missing he would personally be the one to destroy Thanatos, and he would drag the entire Abyss kicking and screaming into the Void. His eyes activated and he smirked. No...it wasn't it was too different. He wouldn't have put it past Thanatos, but it was good... Thanatos didn't take Deluge...he would still be able to find him later. Maybe. Shael kept soaking up Abyssal energies, Titan tunes showing up on his body as he began to growl and breathe clouds of nether energy. He focused, and the more he did the easier it was to soak up the energies. Ouroboros looked to Shael with a morbid intrigue and hummed. "Nice trick." He mused as he looked back to the umbrakinetic and slashing at tendrils with relative ease. "Michael, keep your damn shoulder closed." Ouroboros growled as if irritated by a mistake, be it true or not. Suddenly there was a blast and Ouroboros missed a blast to the back of his head by centimeters. He turned to look and a familiar Vampire stepped through a rift, a Mechanical man (Dr.Alai) Stepping through with a gem on his staff.

"Shut up already and fight or get the hell outta the way ya blonde bastard." Zakaen said as he began funneling red-energy bullets into nearby Titans and Dr.Alai snapped his finger as he created an ice-dome over Shael and himself. Meanwhile Matt took to his Soul-scales and his soul-claws and flipped around, landing next ot Shael and Fera eyes glowing as Origin energy augmented his scales and his skills and reflexes were fortified by the Chaos. "When'd you turn badass?" Matt asked Shael as he brought his claws up and cleaved through Titans like twine. He noticed the Titanic ice user and he smiled, oh the surprise he had for him. Yam focused his divinity and began to warm up the pillars of ice with his themrokinetic abilities as he continued to multi-task the fight.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 26th 2014, 10:55 pm

Thanatos’ expression wavered for a moment, annoying flashing across it before becoming an implacable mask once again.”Another fool to add to the slaughter.” The Abyssal incarnated noted with a shrug as he continued to watch what was happening before him, arms crossed over his legs with a low hum escaping from his throat as he continued to allow his power to amass. ”I will enjoy killing you most of all.” The titan then began to chant under his breath, something within an ancient and guttural language that seemed to reverberate out from him and cause the runes upon his body to glow a dark red, much like a live coal as small ringlets of steam began to rise from his flesh along those runes. He could feel the death surrounding him and the more that died, the more powerful that te being became, regardless of who was dying. It seemed however that one could not find good help these days, as his army was beginning to find itself being cut apart so easily, and his generals were doing no better. ”I think all seven should be fighting, not just the most proactive three.” Thanatos noted with a small annoyed growl as one titan walked beside him, dressed in crystalline black armor.

”Just gauging the enemies strength.” He would mutter cracking his knuckles loudly, looking around thirty in age and with black hair slicked back, yet Thanatos knew that he would prove useful in this little skirmish. His attention fell upon Michael’s fight, clashing blades with Sheiara, perhaps one of his most powerful generals, his second in command so to speak.  It seemed that speed was enough, as mostly she was able to duck out of the way of blade strokes, and then with a powerful kick threw Michael off balance, followed by a strike slamming into his chin.

”Whats wrong little boy? You’re moving sooo…..slow.” Sheiara noted with a chuckle, slamming the hilt of her blade into Michaels wrist with a loud crack as pain lanced through his entire hand, nearly causing the fingers to let go of the blade as a foot slammed into his stomach and sent him rolling backwards. It hurt but he would not let the titan bitch put him down, Michael quickly recovering and whipping the blade around with enough time for it to stop an attack that would have taken out his throat, blade edges meeting with a loud sound that radiated above the clamor of the conflict. ”You have no chance, after all you are just Raziel’s little puppet.”She noted with a smirk, and within an instant her markings would begin to radiate and it seemed as if a great amount of strength had flown through her, forcing his blade back and even pushing Michael back. ”Now its time I put you in your place.” Sheiara noted moving at super sonic speed, Michael barely avoiding a fatal blow as one of the blade sliced through his side, releasing a large gout of blood that splashed across the ground. Without missing a beat, she would whip around to deflect a blade blow from Fera, who had attempted to strike from behind. ”Come to daddies rescue? Sorry little girl, but you’ll be of no help to him.”

”I’ll be the judge of that you bitch.” Fera growled back.

”Looks like someones trying to interfere with my ice, how cute.”The young titan noted with a low annoyed growl, taking notice of the blade honed for him and leaning back, sliding along the large nether ice pillar that he had created avoiding what would have been death as he landed gracefully on the ground and turned his attention towards the young ethereal or whatever he had become now. The young ethereal was not done with his attack, unleashing a hail of attacks aas he motioned with one hand and the ice would form, though it did not seemed to hold up as a defense as the ice was becoming slush and being torn through. Still it was enough that it allowed the male to move, avoiding the attack by forming a small current of dark colored water underneath his feet and propelling him forward. ”I think I’m going to have fun killing you.” He noted pulling the wave back enough as shards of the nether ice would branch off from the water and shoot out at high speeds towards Silus.

Shael had seemed to perk up upon taking notice of Matt, maneuvering around the blade of one titan and driving his own through them, releasing a torrent of black blood that splashed across his face and the ground, letting his senses other than sight take in, ducking out of another strike and taking down another titan. Still he did not expect the strike that took him by the stomach, and sent Shael reeling as he was forcefully thrown a good distance. He would hit the ground and roll much like a ragdoll, before managing to regain his bearings and stand to his feet to see the armored titan standing before him with hands placed upon his hips. ”So, a dragon and a little shifter. I think that sounds like fair game to me.” he noted cracking his knuckles loudly followed by his neck, not seeming to take either very seriously. He would let his umbrakientic ally continued his seemingly pointless attack against Ouroboros, each tendril being slashed through with little effort.

”Well well well, looks like we have more guests.” Thanatos noted taking Dr.Death into consideration and shuddering, feeling the energy being drained. ”Someone get on the annoying sponge, I want him dead.” Thanatos noted with a disinterested yawn, stretching as he took notice of the ice dome that had been formed around the male and rolling his eyes. So it seemed that he was intent on doing it, but he did not feel like having all of his energy being drained by a fool child. So within an instant a large number of his forces would turn upon Shael and attempt to well…kill him.
--

’Strip and lay on table, got it.” Sean said with a nod doing just that, removing almost everything except his undergarments, seeing as how it didn’t seem to matter if those were destroyed. So with that done he would lay on the table and kinda wait for whatever it is that was supposed to happen to happen.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 27th 2014, 1:21 am

"I gotta go Hellshrike. If anything bad happens I'm sorr-uh..." Shael was interrupted as he let out a little gasp He looked down to see the runic markings on his arms disappearing and he looked down to his hands. Red... He fell forward, landing on the alter. Doctor Alai didn't even detect the penetration within the ice-dome. Mostly because it didn't happen. He looked to find Ouroboros standing there, Godsbane through Shael's back and out his stomach. "I said...NNNNOOOOO" He said before twisting the sword and proceeded to rip it out, the jagged edges snagging flesh and sinew, shredding and leaving a ten-inch exit wound. Shael keeled over and was left to rest as blood exited his body in an oozing fashion. Dr.Alai want to fire off his mechanical blast at Ouroboros, but Ouro simply caught it with the Hydraskin glove and chuckled as he forced his own energy to dominate it. He then threw the energy past Alai, the energy hitting the crystalline ice-dome and augmenting the intensity, firing it off in a 100 degree cone and obliterating anything and all things incoming. Silus caught the incoming blast and did a backflip, as he did he positioned his sword down as he was about to land, feet on the T of the hilt and then leaping into another backflip from there. The energy blade was shattered, Ultima energy was scattered everywhere as the blast quickly passed. As he was arching back, times seemed to slow. Concentrating he was able to take the shattered sword fragments and charge them with his manipulation, and sent dozens of little shards out at the young Titan....the trick? he made weak little copies with his manipulation (lv 3 damage) and sent them all out to cover under the others. He anticipated an Ice Barrier...and oh how he hoped the male would do that.

Ouroboros phased out through the dome and cracked his neck as he cleared his throat and send a powerful blast at the umbrakinetic. His intent wasn't to kill, but damage, yes. Then he looked to the other three Titan councilors. "Oh please... MAKE.MY.DAY." He said in regards to the other three councilors that might be joining the Frey. Speaking of the fray, it would seem as though there was another to enter... this one was a Pakistani man, one with nether oozing out of him. He was in a wheelchair, bad news for him it would seem. Ha Crip it's a Christel! Jordan laughed, Naadir looked to him and rolled his eyes. "Fucking Titans." Naadir said as he held out his hand. "Potatoman, gimmeh mah lamp!" He barked. To this Matt had no hesitation as he held out his hand and a bright and beautiful fire left straight to Naadir and began to burn him. Naadir looked up and laughed, an ominous chuckle as he stood form his wheelchair, the flame danced around him as he stepped forward and vanished, reappearing between Michael and Sheiara before she could turn around. He brought up the Pale torch and as she turned to strike at him eh brought the gun up and it spun on his finger as he deflected the blade down to the ground, sticking it there. Naadir's sunglasses slid down his nose and his eyes had a pale glow to them.

"'Sup mommy dearest? Hey I just wanted to say Thanks for giving birth to me, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd stay the hell outa my way. Matricide ain't beneath me. I'm a Pakistani Titan...I'm a natural born terrorist." Naadir said with the click of a tongue and stepping away and vanishing as crows before reappearing by the Titan who was fighting Yamm and little Shael. "What's big, sexy and LOOOVES Death?" He asked the other Titan, placing hand on his shoulder's and putting his head next to the Titans. He floated up as he seemed to neglect gravity and grab the back of the Titan's head as he floated upside down and pressed his lips to the Titan's forehead with a loud exaggerated noise. He let go and chuckled "An I.E.D!" He called out there was a beeping on the Titan' Male's shoulders as heavily rigged and highly intricate bomb...if this went off on him this would HURT. The man would likely be able to get it off, but as the explosion happened Naadir disappeared and reappeared one last time, this time it was right in front of Thanatos. He pulled hid glasses down again as if inspecting the Male and eyed him up, measuring him. Naadir opened up his arms and smiled.

"Da Abyss! What's happening my nigga!?" Naadir asked as if he were seeing an old friend. Oh how this was turning out. Matt was still shocked by what had happened. There was a new Titan and now there was a new resident troll. THIS WOULD NOT STAND! TROLLFEST MODE ACTIVATE! That aside it was now up to Dr. Alai to tend to Shael's wounds while the others fended for themselves.

The Surgery was good, but complications were many. There were things that he was unequipped to deal with. The Necrotic energies of Nether had really taken a toll on his body, but he would be fine, as long as Zell were able to keep calm. The temperature rose as needles rose up under the table and pierced through the small spaces between the spine. The first order of business was fortifying the spine and the tissues. That would go fine and the needles would retract. Blood spilling out in beads. Next his arms were pulled out as if he were standing as a T, and then metal sleeves were slid over his arms, the metal clasping down on the arms, turning them a bright red color from lack of bloodflow. Then Zell injected the shoulder blades, knives moving through tissue. Finally the next area...the Achilles tendon. What appeared to be a huge pair of scissors slowly dug through the fleck and clipped the tendon, the entire thing bleeding profusely. Finally he had the machines impale the calves and he activated it. Seans arms fell off...the bloodflow gone too long, and the arms were removed. But soon, they began to regrow. The Achilles tendon was first, then the arms, and soon enough old scars on Sean began to vanish, save for ones he were perhaps fond of. The Xenogens were now in his system. He had been bled out and prepped so that as his blood reproduced itself the Xenogens that were tied to his DNA attacked and learned, replicated...and then...they conquered.

Sean's heartbeat returned as his arms perfectly reformed, more muscular, his twitch fibers amplified and his skin altered a shade darker and his eyes now had a faint glow, one that would pierce any darkness. The Xenogens were accommodating subconscious desires and preforming nay modifications to prepare him and keep him healthy. Sean did it. He survived...

Not even Death could defeat him now. Zell laughed and smiled as he ran his hands through his hair, his eyed watering as he laughed. He had done it... his life's work was a success and Sean was saved because of it. Zell left the chamber and went out to the lad and leaned back on the wall as he cried, sliding down it and hugging his knees with a smile on his face. He did it, everything he's ever worked for...he did it... Sean did it.

Escape the Fate (Sean) Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top