The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcapProdigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_voting_barProdigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_vote_lcapProdigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_voting_barProdigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 18th 2015, 11:23 pm

His hit had connected, spontaneously freezing the vial containing the blood and shattering it across the ground. He couldn't let this guy get away with anything, not after watching what he had done with the ship, it just did not feel right. Power flowed through his entire being, almost palpably cold to him as it rippled like a wave from his core to the very ends of his fingertips, waiting for the floodgate to be opened. Only one thought separated him and destroying the metahuman, unleashing a wave of raw elemental fury, all it took was a thought. What had stopped him was the celestial light radiating from Silus, rippling outwards and seeming to unravel the fabric of reality itself. His mind was reeling from the very sight of it, how Silus could do something so.....fantastical to be blunt. Something had been said about his friend being fae, he could not lie, he had said Red could have the blood.

Still, there was something within him that did not want the man to have the blood. With it, he would likely be able to do more damage, that's what those science types did with blood and stuff afterall. Regardless, as much as he disliked this guy, he respected and cared for his friend more, so that was enough of a reason to attempt to calm himself. He would have calmed down, but of course the villain so did love to monologue. In typical villain fashion, he would insult him, though everything seemed to go silent after a certain point. What was he going to say? Ryan had an idea and knowing the guy, it would have no been wrong, but assuming always did cause a lot of trouble, so all he did was glare at the villain, allowing him to draw the blood.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 23rd 2015, 2:23 am

"Yeah stop talking. No one listens to you." Silus said right after he muted Lucius from making any form of verbal noise. Silus looked at him and shook his head. "I made a promise, as a member of the Fae I must hold to it. Take your blood and go, or this is about to get very, VERY bad for you." Silus warned him casually as he wiped his eyes and looked back at the ship, many of the people shocked or surprised as to what happened. Many of them asked what had happened and what had gone on. Their minds were unclear after having been warped out f the veil and placed back into life. The only obviously notable ones were Zafira and Lord Blubberbottom over there who were not making with great haste to Lucius, Silus and Ryan.

"You have three minutes to get out of here before I ruin you." Silus said to Red Tide before turning from him with a rather stoic glare back to Ryan with a little smile and then turning to Zafira. "Atiyah will go with you, but if anything goes wrong I-" "You have my word. This is what's best for her." Zafira said, though she wasn't sure if the little one would accept it or not. Silus looked to Red and waited for him to leave

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prodigy: Mind Games Pt. 2 - Page 5 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 24th 2015, 4:25 pm

It seemed this kid had more tricks up his sleeve then Lucius had thought, he had muted his little speech causing no one to hear it but himself and presumably Silus. It seemed the kid wanted to shield his weak minded "friends" from insults, oh the hilarity. Lucius stopped once he heard what the boy was saying, then turned to him to respond.

"Don't presume to command me, child. I was leaving anyway. If you were going to ruin me you would have back at your little safe house. You knew what i was about at the time, so my question is, why didn't you? You and your friends have the power to do so, you know I'm a bad person, so why don't you rid the world of me? Is it because some odd form of heroic morality? Or do you have other uses for me in the future? You have made an enemy today, dragging me along like some kind of pet blackmailing me into using my powers for nothing. Please do tell me what you think you achieved today, then i will leave. And go ahead, ignore me, i guarantee you this won't be the last you see of me." Lucius said, asking a flurry of questions. Of course the kid would probably just use his glorified ear plugs, but it would only amuse Lucius even more. Lucius stood before the members of prodigy awaiting whatever answer he would get, and at this point he was just trying to inflame their tempers, to break that smug hero attitude each held even if what they had done was the least heroic thing ever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 24th 2015, 7:00 pm

Ryan did not like Red Tide, that much he could know, and that much he would likely know for the rest of his life. Absent minded, Ryan felt pver the amulet that hung around his neck, feeling the cold aura that radiated from the gem in question, and then remembering that he was not used to the whole feeling cold thing. Regardless, he let the trinket fall back to its resting place and looked to Silus, who seemed to be saying something but he was not sure what that something was. He could hear nothing Red Tide was saying, though that might have been better for the villain. Silus had shot him a smile, so he did the only right thing and returned the gesture. So he would sort of stand there until he knew what to do.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 28th 2015, 1:31 am

"Zodiac." Silus said. Immediately Red Tide would likely begin to realize that he was indeed in a bad situation. "Back when you first met him, you left behind a delayed connection. Well, Zodiac left fragments of himself behind too... you let him right into your database... Lucius? Lucius Alba. How long has been in there? Worming his way through, unrecognized and gathering info?" Silus said as he looked down to his phone and then up at Red Tide. "I know where you hide, I know who you are, and I know for a fact I have more resources, I have more power and I have more than enough evidence to have you arrested and tried...and before you even think about coming back with one of your holier than thou comments I'd suggest you not say another word. You're right, it's not the last we've seen of you. You don't anger me because you're nothing to get angry about. You're like...bacteria at the dinner table. You're not even worth noting...But you WILL keep coming every time I want you to and you WILL keep twitching every time I pull your string. Because without someone like me you're just a lame, limp little puppet. You're only ever alive when I'm pulling your strings... So take your blood sample and dance along little puppet... I don't need you right now." Silus said before he pressed a couple buttons on his phone.

"How's it feel? To know you really can't do anything? To be....powerless... then again...it's only...human, but you'd know right?" He asked with a smile. Silus could feel his "daddy" in the back of his head telling him not to press his luck. Silus knew that his near all-powerful father could and would protect him, but he had to be cautious. Pick his battles wisely...something he always did.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 28th 2015, 11:26 pm

Lucius started chuckling midway through Silus' response, and by the end of it he was in complete hysterics. Did this little twit really think any of that information would help him? So he knew his last name, everyone probably knew that already. How many people have the name Lucius in the United States? And everything in his database was information on OTHER people, really the only advantage Guilty Spark gave Silus was dispersed moments ago. After calming himself down Lucius responded.

"You know far less then you think kid. Know that your threats and insults mean nothing to me." He said spinning on his heels, truly ready to leave. He teleported back to his car which was about 100 feet away, he hated walking. He then roared the engine as he screeched away, he would be happy to leave this horrible city. He didn't get exactly what he wanted today, but at least he was made aware of Guilty Spark.

Once he returned to his base of operations in New York he got to work scrubbing Hector down on a binary level, no traces of the mysterious Zodiac could have survived it. He also made the rather unnecessary precaution of replacing every single piece of gear he was currently using. In his earlier missions he was sloppy, and that came back to bite him in the ass today. He would never make that mistake again. As for Prodigy, well, they would see Lucius soon.

((Left the thread. Great double thread plot! Spidey ))

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 17th 2015, 8:46 pm

Despite the threat, which sounded pretty awesome from Silus, it seemed as if that weird masked guy did not even flinch upon hearing it. Which made Ryan wonder if he was as good as he was letting on, or was just stupid, current stupid person notwithstanding. Anyway, with a flash the villain was gone and here they stood now sort of.....well he wasn't sure what was supposed to happen now. They were hundreds of miles away from home, and that alone made him feel sort of strange Burying his hands into his pockets, Ryan could feel the cold pulse that radiated from the amulet, crawling across his skin like...well the comparison did not come readily, but it was strange. So...um...what now?”” he would ask once the awkwardness passed.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 17th 2015, 9:55 pm

"I dunno...Xiao is a water dragon so she can breathe under water. So she'll be okay....and we're letting Atiya go to the school. They got everything they need. But I need to do something first." Silus said before he walked over and wrapped his arms around Atiya. He wished her well and promised her that if she ever needed him she only had to say three words and he'd be on his way as fast as he could. From playing pretend or needing help studying or if she were ever in trouble. He also saw Zafira and he big dude, they were all confused but in an moment Zafira locked eyes with Silus and she knew. She didn't approach him, she didn't ask. She was just knew what had happened. She was also grateful and Silus could tell. Next thing he knew Silus was watching Atiya walk off with Zafira, leaving him with Ryan as he looked down to the little ring in his hand.

"It should have been me..." Silus said, his voice barely above a whimper. He leaned over and posted himself against Ryan with a sigh. He wasn't going to let himself cry. He closed his eyes, but he didn't cry. "We should get out of here..." He said as he looked to his phone which beeped. Guilty Spark had information for him. This wasn't the last they'd seen of Lucius. That was true, and he was glad for it. Silus was still playing the music...so the puppet still danced under the illusion that it was free and had some form of power.

Keep dancing little puppet. The delusion of power only makes you that much more amusing of a jester.
(End)

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top