The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_voting_barSo a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_voting_barSo a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 Empty Re: So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp)

Post by Silus January 4th 2015, 2:27 pm

Silus blinked for a moment before humming to himself. To be fair he didn't lie to the once shirtless kid. Silus, in fact, has several names. His "True name" however is Lucifer in his native language, unfortunately it sounds like they're saying "Sigh-Lus" in English which is the adorable little name he took. Amongst his Fae friends they gave him the name Peter Pan because of his ability to never age and his highly powerful beliefs and trickster attitude. He looked to Darren and let out a little hum as he tried to think of an appropriate response.

"I-I...I haven't....been called that in a...well, a long time." Silus said as he took the box and blinked at it. He sat down on the workshop floor, the box between his legs like a little child on Christmas, shocked that he had gotten anything.... of course it looked like that because that's exactly what it was but well neglect that fact a moment. Silus carefully pulled on the lace and the ribbon unwound, falling gracefully to the sides as he opened up the box. Inside there was a single rectangular like card. Silus face lit up when he read the fine golden calligraphy against the formal and elegant red card.

One day was all that was written. Of course it wasn't the gift that Silus wanted so that he could give to someone else, but it was a promise that one day the greatest Christmas gift ever would be given to the person he wanted. Wiping his sleeve across his eyes he tried to man up, look brave and tough in front of Darren. He quickly smiled and put the lid on top of the box and looked to Darren.

"So, Santa Darren and Peter Elf got a list. What we gonna do with it?" He asked as he stood up and brushed his pants off, keeping the card in the hoodie jacket, zipping that pocket closed to keep that card as safe as he possibly could. He turned to Darren and smiled, warm and fuzzy on the inside as he contemplated what this meant for the future. There was something bright and cheery on it's way, he just had to wait and be patient for it. All this time he was good, being a hero and living up to the expectations the world set for him, exceeding them in every way. He was finally going to make it all pay off in this gift...and it wasn't even a gift for him. Silus smiled and shifted as he settled into his hoodie a little more and he would await Darren's next course of action...and likely be drug into it.

((Because fuck you you can't put this thing in a box O___O  Lol))

Last edited by Silus on January 4th 2015, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 Empty Re: So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp)

Post by Swordsmaster January 4th 2015, 2:53 pm

Peter Pan’s real name was Silus? Who knew? Well obviously Santa knew but that’s beside the point. Although Darren was interested in whatever it was that the kid got he wasn’t going to pry and instead fixed the hat on his head and slung the bag over his shoulder with one hand while the other picked up the list. “Well, it seems pretty clear to me we are to deliver the gifts to all the names of the people on this list. Probably be easier to start with the closest people and then go from there but why make it easy?” He grinned looking over the list “Let’s start from the top and work our way down.” He wasn’t quite sure how this was going to work but they were totally going to do it anyway.

The first person on his list or rather people, seemed they were in the same location, were a guy named Sean and a girl named Malys. Darren laughed he knew a guy named Sean, probably wasn’t the same one but hey crazier things had happened. “Ready to go? No? Great let’s go!” He said taking the kid and throwing him up onto his back because screw logic and the bag that was also in his hand. The letter out in front of him Darren took off to the first location, which happened to be some house in Los Angeles, California. Not like he knew where that was really, but hey it was Christmas he was sure he’d get there eventually. Not like the real Santa would have given him the list if he didn’t trust him. He hoped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 4th 2015, 7:48 pm

Silus watched as Darren fixed the hat on his head and then quickly slung the bag of gifts over his shoulders. Darren held the list in his other hand, Silus having memorized it from when he looked it over initially. Quite a few gifts to give and not a lot of time it would seem. Looks like Silus was delivering present for his birthday. That was actually pretty exciting! He got to give gifts to people! Even Zell would question the sanity of his son who wanted to give people gifts on his birthday. Strange Silus is strange. That quickly aside, Darren had a little moment of talking. Apparently to Darren the message was just as clear as it was to Silus. It was Santa Darren and the Peter Elf to save the day, Christmas day to be more precise! Of course when Silus saw the name Sean he knew he needed to do something to hide.

"Ready to go?-Yeah!-No? Great let’s go!" Silus then found himself lifted once more before finding himself on a clothed Australian. Thankfully Silus didn't need to worry about hygienic oddities anymore. Of course he was just now beginning to notice that this Darren Cross guy didn't pay too much attention to anything. He was a lot like Yancey, air-headed and whimsical though probably rather intelligent if interest strikes him the right way. Silus began wondering what he could do in order to help Santa Darren, of course he was pretty convinced that this Darren kid was an alright guy. He trusted him even, so much so that he didn't mind sticking around to take the wrap for anything bad that happened. Which hopefully nothing bad would happen. Silus then looked to Santa's bag and then forcing his eyes closed he vanished, Void walking himself into the large bag, finding it very roomy and most comfortable. Well maybe not so comfortable, when you consider pointy box ends poking you in places you don't want to be poked. The underarm was the worst, especially since Silus was so ticklish. He quickly began shifting through boxes and tried to get himself ready for their next stop.

Sean was it? Maybe it would be best if he just kept himself hidden behind an illusion. Prevent his dad from seeing him, especially since he was supposed to go out drinking. Silus let out a little sigh as he began to shift through he boxes, tossing Sean's intended box aside with a little bit of irritation. He quickly recalled that drinking was a very common practice in their house, and just because Shael stopped for Silus it didn't mean Zell or Sean or anyone else would just to make him feel safer for them. He then began to organize the boxes, quickly finding one, opening it and "borrowing" the snowboarding goggles as he donned them. He was soon poking his head out of the bag and leaning over Darren's shoulder as his snowboarding goggles kept him able to see. Silus tried to scream but it wouldn't help, the sound barrier was busted. He reasoned that he'd need to just look at the list and find the boxes as quickly as possible.... after Sean of course.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2015, 12:03 am

Approved for double XP.

Nice thread, and I'm glad Darren popped up in that other thread.

Both of you get 5 XP.

-My DeviantArt-
So a fat guy's gonna break into my house? (Open) (2xp) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top