The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barZero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_voting_barZero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only)

Post by Entei March 27th 2015, 1:03 am

Michael raised an eyebrow in interest at the strange request of his sister. He had seen in Tv shows, and read in books in how families interacted. Never once, however, had they made it known to him that sisters would challenge you to a spar. Then again, maybe this was just how demonic royalty acted. Grabbing his handle with his free hand, Entei retched the blade from it's prison, his powers kicking into life.

Fire began to pour out from inside of his sheath, spreading over his body as the sheath itself melted into fire and joined the mass of flame. The fur on the tip of his tail ignited, and began sending sparks of blue flames into the air. His canines enlarged and spiked farther, the blacks of his eyes become a deep blood red, and the horns on his head appeared once more, in all their blazing glory.

He pointed his sword casually at Chelle, the steel coated in cerulean flames. In a final flash of fire, bone like wings erupted from his back, flames dripping off of them like molten lava.

"I mean, I think I am." He admited, giving his sword a showy flourish, fire following its arc. "I can't exactly hold back with my powers though, so, I hope you're ready."

Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 27th 2015, 1:56 am

The display of power made her grin. It was apparent that their father was indeed mighty special. Especially if his pure power was untainted by an angel. Her younger brother, albeit half, was closer related to their father than Chelle was by far. The blue flames radiating from his core were amazing. Her lips held a very, very small smile. She refused to show how impressed she was by his power. All show and no proof meant she still needed to be fully impressed by little Mikey.

Grabbing the edge of her gown, she raised the train and billowed it out. The fine gown was lined with gold thread that stitched every bit of fabric into place. She took a few steps forward, her heels clicking against the marble with each motion. Her hips swayed, showing her dominance of the room. Taking a deep breath, she then let out a quick, "let's go," her form darted forward, her wings giving her an added boost of speed. She moved so quickly that she was within his range, her blade at the ready for a parry. She just wanted to see if he was capable of matching her speed, and this was going to be only the first stage to their sparring lesson.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Zero Gravity (Closed to Entei; Invite Only) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei March 27th 2015, 12:00 pm

Michael grinned largely at the speed his sister was showing, and especially with the creativity in which she fought. Using her wings to pick up speed was a move he hadn't thought of, and if he had been human, he doubted he would have been able to keep up with her movements. Thankfully, though, he was not human. His own wings flapped for a mere moment as a show of machismo, before he ran towards his sister, sword behind him.

As it appeared as though the two would collide, Entei willed fire all around him, before changing the very molecules of his being into the fire of Gehenna, passing harmlessly through his sister in a flash of brilliant blue flames. He appeared behind her, bringing his sword around in a back handed arc, which would stop at her neck if successful.

"You don't have to hold back," he taunted, a very wide smile on his face. "I'm not human you know."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 27th 2015, 3:39 pm

Chelle felt a wave of warmth envelope her body from head to toe. Her enhanced senses gave her just enough leeway to realize what had happened. To retaliate, she flicked her blade behind of her by raising her arm up and bending it back over her head. Xian gently touched Michael's own sword, the two majestic weapons creating a kind of bond that other swords could not. The two weapons clashed, but in such a way, it felt friendly.

Twisting her wrist, she spun in place, her heels clicking against the marble as she did. The skirts of her gown billowed out to her side dramatically, adding to the flare of how her body danced gracefully with each flourish of her blade. "I just thought I'd play fair, seeing as you are my baby brother after all. But if you wish for me to give it my all..." she grinned as well, her fangs finally peeking through passed her dark red lips.

"Let's not ruin the freshly cleaned foyer; come." she said, swiping her blade to cut the air, pointing it down to her right. She then walked to the front doors of the manor and exited, her wings spreading to take her away from the mansion and out to the main field. There is where she hovered, her wings flapping every few moments to keep her a good five feet above the grass. She had ditched her heels at the door, her feet bare, but hidden underneath of the long train of her gown.

She pointed her blade at Michael as he approached and made a few slashes in the air. "Now for the real thing, huh?" she said, her skin starting to become a deep gray, but no other dominate signs changing as of yet.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei March 27th 2015, 4:30 pm

Michael cocked his head as he follow his sister outside. Though it was cold, he didn't really feel it. Could have something to do with his demon blood... or by the large amounts of fire encircling his body. Who could really say. As she began to hover in the air, he followed suit, giving his wings a mighty flap to propel himself towards his sister. He held his sword steady in the air, pointed towards her, as he began to speak.

"Well, maybe not totally the real thing. I can't exactly use my full powers without killing every living thing within a mile." He said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "But, close enough to the real thing."

Bringing his hand into the air, a small ball of fire formed in it, before he charged towards Chelle with a diagonal slash aimed at her clavicle. This was, however, a feint. As he moved, he let the ball fly from his hand, floating in the air, until she had attempted to either block or dodge his blow, at which point it would hurdle towards her.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 21st 2017, 6:26 pm

The trick to outsmarting anyone is by going against all laws of battle and going straight into the battle. She would not dodge, or side step his blade. Instead, she would let it dig down into her clavicle. The blade would easily tear through the collar of her gown, shredding the lace and silk to bits. The fire, on the other hand, would blaze passed her, singeing a few of her black and red feathers.

She would let out a laugh, her lips peeling to show a wide smile.

"Is that how you treat family?" she said, her own blade sliding to rest the flat side against his waist. She held it there, her grip on the hilt affable in comparison to the grit she held toward Michael at this present moment.

She was pushing into him, one of her hands moving up to wrap around of the blade. Her flesh did not bow to the blade as she held onto it. It was as if her skin were impenetrable.

Clearing her throat, she pushed back away from Michael, giving them a bit of space as she prepared her blade for another strike. Her wings would shift and flap, keeping her afloat still, and ready for anything else he had to throw at her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei March 22nd 2017, 9:08 pm

There was crunching noise as Entei's feet hit the soft grass, his wings disappearing into flames behind him, the embers trailing into nothingness behind him. His sword flipped absentmindedly as he paced around Chelle, tracing a small circle in the grounds. His cerulean eyes scanned all around him, looking for anything he could use as an advantage, or a distraction.

"Not sure." He said, standing his ground, taking a defensive stance with his blade held horizontally in front of him. "Haven't had much family before, none on my fathers side. Not sure of the rules yet."

His last clash with her had made him more weary, less brash. He had seen his blade cut into her, he felt the weight of her bone against his blade, but there was no mark for injury. Why he hadn't thought she would have the same impervious skin as him was beyond him, and caused him to let out an internal sigh at his shortsightedness.

"What I do know though, is that my blade can't hurt you, but I'm pretty sure my flames can." With those words, a thin layer of fire coated his blade, casting menacing shadows on his face. He had wanted to just let loose, summon a pyroclasm of flame at this very spot. However, burning down the family estate on day one might not have been the best move.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2017, 10:37 pm

And that was when she had to change the game. As the fire danced around of the length of Michael's blade, Chelle would start formulating her plan. It would unfold like scenes in a movie.

She would parry forward, drawing his attention to her frontal attacks as she would purposefully let his flames touch her feathers. The flames would lick and burn over the black and red, smoke rising behind of her as she moved with him. Her skin would become darker and darker gray with each feather that caught fire.

A smirk would steal her face at this moment, and just as it looked like Michael had the upper hand, she would reach to grab his blade again. The fire burned hot, yes, but nothing she hadn't been used to.

At least, not in this form.

As her hand would wrap around his blade, no fear in her eyes, her feathered wings would wither away as if the fires had burned them up. A pile of ash lay behind of her as the remnants of her wings. She would then look up to him as two large horns grew from the crown of her head. Her fangs became pronounced, a smile tearing apart her lips to reveal the devilish guise.

She would release his blade and spread her hands out to her sides, her own blade being stuck into the earth for "safe" keeping. She felt the grass between her toes as she sighed, a new found happiness welling inside of her.

"Let's take this elsewhere," she would command, grabbing her blade and turning, her form stepping into a large shadow cast by a towering sculpture in the court yard. Her hand would reach out from the shadow, her form hidden now, as she waited for Michael to take her grip.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei March 30th 2017, 12:19 am

Michael grimaced, his mouth drawing into a tight line as his brows furrowed. She danced around his blade elegantly, a blue trail following behind it, almost highlighting his failed strikes. He saw his flames doing damage, saw her charred wings hitting the soft grass beneath their feet, but he didn't see any sign of real damage to her. His long canine like fangs began to grit in his mouth, a snarl forming on his face.

"C'mon now!" He growled out, bringing his sword down roughly in a solid movement. "You can't embarrass me in front of my girlfriend now can you?"

He was surprised when the girl caught his blade, his fires licking at her flawless skin. He pulled up on the handle, surprised when it met resistance. Was she as strong as him? I guess that wasn't surprising, she was older, had much longer to hone her powers. But why did he find himself becoming so enraged by it?

"Horns.." He muttered, his features going soft as her horns grew out of her scalp. "You.. have actual horns.. how.."

He was baffled, cocking his head to the side. He had always figured that their demonic features would be like his, why was he so different?! His blade arm went limp against his form, the flamed blade sliding smoothly along the grass.  The shadows began to gather at his feet, before he stepped forward following his sister. His blue eyes watched as she disappeared into nothingness, before he followed suit.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2017, 3:20 pm

Had he taken her hand, she would hold it gently, yet dominantly. She was in charge now, as she should be.

"There are many things you need to learn, my young brother." she would glance at him, her red eyes almost glowing in the darkness around of them.

The shadowy realm they walked in looked to be an endless hallway with many doors leading out of it to different areas of the world.

There was one in particular she was looking for, but it was a walk away.

"However, there are things you can teach me as well." she said, her voice rumbling passed her lips. It was dark, yet feminine and alluring.

Her hair would billow behind of her, her tattered and slightly singed gown doing the same with each step she took. Her bare feet would pad along the ground, a mist curling along the bottom of the shadowy hallway swirling as her foot pressed down onto the floor.

And then they came upon the doorway. She stood in front of it. It looked out onto a large clearing near a lake. A large untouched forest grew around of the clearing, the lake expanding to tear the forest into a perfect, imperfect shape.

She let a little smile tug her lips, but she cleared her throat and waved her hand as if to say 'after you.' She would follow him as well, her feet meeting soft grass. The blades would bend at the weight of her steps, but would spring right back up as if nothing could hurt them.

"Michael. You hold a power unlike any half breed I have ever seen. You mustn't waste it by letting your anger get the better of you. You need to...... well, you need to be a bit more calm." she would say, the horns on her head receding, and her wings spreading back out behind of her. The feathers looked to be brand new. They ruffled a bit and then tucked behind of her neatly, the tips of her longest feathers just barely clearing the grass.

"You understand, don't you?" she would say, her eyes having turned from the deep red to the smoldering amber they usually were.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei April 2nd 2017, 3:32 pm

The young cambion followed behind his sister, his hand in hers, shocked at what he was seeing. Where exactly was he? It appeared to be a long hallway, like something out of a anime fever dream, complete with shadows that seemed to lick and tendril at the bottom of his shoes. He glanced at every door they passed, the light from the flames on his tail and head tracing across them, making them visible for a second, before becoming engulfed by shadows again.

"I've learned a lot.." He said, referring to the time he had spent training in hell. "I don't know how much you can teach me about my powers, from what I can tell I'm nothing like the rest of you."

If he was shocked by the hallway, he was left speechless by what was behind the door. A serene lake, surrounded by a forest. Just what kind of powers did she inherit from their father?

"What in.." he muttered as he stepped onto the grass, the words his sister spoke barely registering. He was entranced by the beauty around him, by the calm nature of it all. In honesty, he was a little jealous at what she was capable of.

"I think I understand.." He said, sheathing his sword, causing his form to return to a somewhat human variant. His ears becoming shorter, though maintaining a pointed tip. The canines of his teeth receding, as well as the flames on his tail and horn. His eyes returned to their usual deep cerulean, losing the red tint they held just moments ago. "But my powers are fueled by my emotions. The angrier I get, the stronger I become. Not just my flames, my physical strength, my speed. It's all enhanced by the demon like rage I hold in my heart."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 2nd 2017, 8:12 pm

She took in a deep breath and turned to Michael, shoving him in the chest. It wasn't rough, but it was definitely stern.

"Then you need to learn how to embrace the rage and use it to your advantage. You cannot let your anger cloud your judgement, but instead, let it aid your judgement." she would say, her arm then slinging over his shoulders. She stood next to him, looking out over the lake.

He was definitely taller than she was, but the four inch difference wasn't too bad. She let her hand rest on his shoulder, squeezing it absentmindedly.

"What keeps you going?" she finally asked, making sure to share an extended silence before speaking.

She did so to give him time to relax and become a bit more familiar with their family bond. She was attempting to ease it onto him. There was something she loved about meeting new family members, even if he is only half.

"I think what keeps me going is that somewhere out there, I know I have people to turn to in times of need and I can surely be there for them if they need me." she smiled, her arm moving from around of his shoulder. She sank down to sit on the grass, her wings shifting a bit as she did. She then laid backward, her wings vanishing as she fell into the grass. And now she looked like any other normal girl. At least, at first glance.

Medium brown hair, auburn eyes, olive skin, beautiful features, albeit a bit standard. She closed her eyes, her makeup-less face relaxing as she exhaled through her nose.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei April 25th 2017, 3:33 am

Michael thought long and hard, the flames on his head and tail eventually dimming to small candle sized embers as he stared out at the vast, serene expense in front of him. He hadn't thought about that in a while, what drove him. While in hell, he pushed himself every day just to survive, to grow stronger. But why had he done it? In the past, his reason to excel was to prove that he wasn't just a demon. That he was more, the he could do so much more.

Eventually Michael sat next to his half sister, grabbing a few strands of grass and absentmindedly ripping them out of the ground as he thought. He fiddle with one blade, rubbing it with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Uzma." He finally said. "She's the reason I get stronger, the reason I fight. I want to protect her more than anything."

He raised his brows a bit, surprised by his own words. He had known he was fond of her, but was it possible that he was in love? How interesting.

"My friends also, of course." He said, blushing a bit, trying to cover up what he had said. "Jeisen, and the rest of the Guardians. I fight for them as well."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2017, 8:19 pm

Peeking out of one of her eyes at him as he spoke, she watched as the fires died down and he almost resembled a normal boy. He was much more human than she realized sometimes. His feelings much more developed than her own. She smiled, content with her life now.

She had no idea her world would eventually crumble. Well, she had reason to believe it wouldn't be for a long, long time. But, time was irrelevant and very unpredictable.

Sitting up, she hugged him, giving him a firm squeeze.

"Good." she said, letting go and sitting back next to him.

"Let's head back home and visit with everyone else, then." standing up, she offered her hand to Michael, ready to enjoy the rest of their day together.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top