The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Flagfall I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Flagfall I_vote_lcapFlagfall I_voting_barFlagfall I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flagfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flagfall Empty Flagfall

Post by Powder Miner September 26th 2014, 12:47 am

Flagfall
Amna Amjad

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Flagfall
Title: White-Piece Model
Alignment: LG
Race: Cyborg, Arabic
Hair: White
Eyes: Light Grey
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 182 lbs (she has metally bits!)
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Amna stands at 5'6'', with a build that looks average in weight, and looks a little stiff. She has brown skin, which stands in contrast to her snow white hair and her sometimes barely-visible light grey irises-- both her eyes and her hair are synthetic. She is a cyborg, and as such metal crisscrosses her body-- down the middle of her chest and around her abdomen and back, as well as up the limbs, neck, and lower head. While many of her mechanical bits are thin and many jointed, they're very capable of moving around and linking together, and there -are- a few thin armor plates that, while not terribly effective, can shift over other parts. Every single bit of her components is a sterling white, her being based off of the white pieces of a chessboard. Much of her musculature and skeleton have been replaced with kinetic parts.

While in Knight form, most of the cyborg components have vanished from her torso, and instead can be found on her arms and very much on her legs, which are a forest of white mechanical bits.
While in Rook form, many of her components have bunched under the armor plates, armoring her well, and the rest are around her limbs to give her strength.
While in Bishop form, though largely the same as her Pawn form, a few components have vanished in order to become the Aqua Cutter and Flamethrower.

The Legacy

Personality:
They chose someone very motivated by ideals to become the White of the Grandmaster models of cyborg, and it definitely shows in Amna's personality. Though quiet in her personal life, when it comes to her beliefs or extraordinary situations, Amna is very outspoken and solidly refuses to budge. She believes that though good exists in people and though the world always has potential to improve, she believes that this process always needs an active hand to bring out, and that being passive actively harms this. She is rather gentle and caring with people she deeply cares for, but to other people and in extraordinary situations she is unsubtle and rather brusque.

Her being a cyborg has affected her personality. The tactical side of her brain often now butts into the rest of her personality, leading not only to her being rather calculating, but to a tendency to drop other emotion in order to figure out a situation, which can be rather unnerving. She is also rather rigid and refuses to ever yield which can be a huge pain.

History:

A particularly rich, particularly bright, and not particularly sane businessman in the Middle East had grown sick and tired of the evil in the world, and decided that the best usage of his money would to be go towards stopping it. He also decided that the best way to do that would be to turn people into heavily modified cyborgs and send them around to fight things. He looked for volunteers, looking for a pair of the: One driven by ideals, the White Model, one driven by practicality, the Black Model, and both tactically skilled. While crowds didn't exactly turn out for this, he did get a pair of volunteers he found suitable for the transformation.

Amna Xabe Amjad was born to a soldier and a stay-at-home wife in the Emirates, a soldier who was truly driven by his cause, practically a paladin. ...a soldier that died when Amna was nine. Her earliest memories were of his passion for his ideals, and she learned to understand them as she grew older, and to be inspired by them. She had decided to follow in his footsteps, despite being a very quiet child... in addition to a rather sickly one. She also grew up to be quite smart, providing the tactical ability that a certain businessman would be looking for in the future.

Amna originally tried to join the military, but failed to get in-- after all, she wasn't very physically strong at all. Turned out from her chosen career path, Amna despaired a little until she caught wind of a businessman's offer... and she was just the kind of person so heavily devoted that she would go through these extensive changes to her body. Becoming a cyborg was long, arduous, and painful but she was confident it would lead to her being able to be like her father. And indeed, though it distanced her from her mother, her change allowed her to pursue life as a vigilante.

She was not exactly well accepted by the Middle East itself, and she was forced to leave and choose somewhere else to aid-- a somewhere else that just happened to be the United States. While the businessman fled to Europe and the Black Model stayed in the Middle East, it would soon be Amna's destiny to get caught up in the struggles of the US of A.

The Powers

Powers Belonging to All:

Power 1: Transformation (6 ABI): Amna has the capacity to transform into, besides her normal Pawn form, three different forms: The semiflying and speedy Knight form, the Knight form versed in defense and offense, and the flashy Bishop form.

Power 2: Tactical Mind (5 INT): Given that she was designed around chess motifs, Flagfall has a tactically enhanced mind. In addition to excellent puzzle solving skills and quick calculations, Flagfall has a minor level of technical aptitude and excellent strategical and tactical ability.

Pawn Powers:

Power 3: Promotion to Queen (8 ABI): In the Pawn form and the Pawn form only, Flagfall has the capacity to shut off her limiters-- if she has been severely injured and the negative effects from shutting down limiters is the least of her worries. This allows her to rather significantly raise her physical capabilities, though it would come back to bite her later. As a sort of desperation move, she can assign 8 points to the STR, DUR, FS, and/or SPD stats, though these 8 points are not capable of bringing a stat beyond 8 points.

Knight Powers:

Power 4: Knight Form (7 SPD, 5 FS): Flagfall's Knight form focuses on mobility, and as such moves shock absorbers to her legs, as well as greatly increases her strength there. All this focus to her legs (and the addition of rocket boosters) allows Flagfall to reach great levels of speed and mobility, jetting around at hundreds of miles per hour of speed. Her peripheral sensors also receive more priority, giving her greater reflexes to aid not only in fighting but in her maneuverability.

Power 5: Rocket Boosters (1 FLI): Flagfall's rocket boosters allow for an imperfect form of flight. Though lacking in maneuverbaility and duration, given its short and jerky flight caused by just being propelled through the air by rockets, Flagfall's rocket boosters are useful for quick movement through the air, and going  over things.

Rook Powers:

Power 5: Rook Form (7 STR, 7 DEF): Flagfall's Rook form focuses on pure brute force. As such, many of her components have been cannibalized temporarily to reinforce her armor plates, and her shock absorbers are strategically placed throughout her body in order to absorb force from blows. This gives her a very, very good amount of durbaility, allowing her to shrug off the majority of human weapons and even some superhumans. She also gains several tons of strength from it.

Bishop Powers:

Flamethrower (4 ABI): Flagfall's Bishop form has a flamethrower mounted on her left arm. It fires moderately powerful flame (about as powerful as, well, a flamethrower), and can firely rather widely, though it suffers in focus on a single target. It has a limited tank, being depleted after around half a minute of flame.

Aqua Cutter (4 ABI): She also has an aqua cutter that is mounted on her right arm. It shoots a moderately powerful stream of water, capable of cutting through metal but not of dealing any sort of wide swath of destruction. It also has a limited tank, being depleted after half a minute of water firing.

Grid
Pawn, Normal Grid:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 3
Ability: 6/8
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Knight, Mobility Grid:
Strength: 4
Speed: 7
Durability: 2
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills: 5
Flight: 1

Rook, Defensive Grid:
Strength: 7
Speed: 1
Durability: 7
Ability: 6

Bishop, ABI-focused Grid:
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 2
Ability: 6/4/4
Powder Miner

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Back to top Go down

Flagfall Empty Re: Flagfall

Post by Odien September 27th 2014, 4:14 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum