The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chimera I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chimera I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chimera I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chimera I_vote_lcapChimera I_voting_barChimera I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chimera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chimera Empty Chimera

Post by Gemini September 24th 2014, 5:56 pm

Colin Lester

"I'm all bark, hiss, woof, snarl, howl, toot, tweet AND bite."

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Chimera
Title: The walking zoo.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: Fair
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140lbs
Blood type: Tiger's blood.

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Colin is a rather loud individual, usually talking whenever possible rather than sitting there quietly. The short version for why that is, is because he simply loves the sound of his own voice, and being how people are now more metaphobic than ever, he believes in helps him to blend in, talking as if he fits in and belongs - however he doesn't care what people think about metas. He's quite proud that he is one and the physical side of his mutation doesn't really allow him to hide it. First impressions aren't of much importance to him, as he is so absent minded that he'll probably forget that he spoke to you in a few hours. Depite his scattered, hyper-active and excited demeanor, Chimera can force himself to sit and think reasonably if the situation demands it, recalling things that contradict his short memory span (such as recalling facts he was told over a month ago). If someone can break through the rather frantic, joking exterior, they would find that Colin is actually quite a big softie, who is easily made blush. He's currently going through a pubertic "stage", finding himself more interested in sex than he's ever actually been before.

History: On a grey, rainy day, Colin was born. And just as soon as he was pushed out of his mother, the Doctor's saw the claws at the end of his fingers, his sharp teeth and furry patches. And his hairy umbilical cord. Wait... it was a tail! Immediately, they took the child - the mother too weak to stop them after giving birth to two children. And when they gave her some pain relief, they slipped a sleeping pill in there too. When she woke up, she could barely remember giving birth to the second child. Where that child went was the other side of the state in order to live with others like him. He was taken to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends a carehome of sorts, exclusively for physically mutated metas. To keep him safe from the fear of man.

By the time he was 14, Colin had built up a nice group of friends. There was Simon, a bright red guy who was able to teleport. Carla, a girl with four arms and super strength and Markus, a boy with an exoskeleton made of bones. There were a lot more kids at the home, but they became a social circle. Rarely leaving eachother's sides, until, one by one, they were sent to live with other families who were willing to adopt physically mutated teenagers. All except Colin. He'd been sent to several homes in the past, but there was always a problem; His new sibling hating him, his powers scaring the family, him freeing pets from their cages, the list goes on. Carla and Markus kept in contact, but Simon was scarce. Colin felt caged. He was unable to leave for too long, and seeing the same faces, same places, same everything, every day was really starting to get to him. He started sneaking outside at night. He would walk in the alleyways as a fox, fly in the night sky as a bat... it was great. The carehome encouraged the practice of your powers whenever possible, so long as it was out of the public eye, but he'd only ever flown around inside. Where the ceiling was the limit, but here... it was the stars.

He'd kept this up for a few years, until eventually he was caught. As he was an older member of the household, he was given a lot more privlidges than new ones; no bed time, ability to leave whenever he wanted (during the day), free pick from the fridge, but when they found out, they were all stripped away. He was confined to his room except for dinner, where he was able to go and eat with the others. He was fed up with it though. So one night, he just up and left. He snuck under his door as a mouse and reached the front door, took the keys off the corner table, unlocked the door and left. He moved quickly, turning into a bat once again... to fly among the stars.

The Powers

Power 1: Chimera: Simply put, this is the power to turn into animals. Chimera can transform into animals, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging his own DNA structure. He can flawless mimic an animal's shape and movements. A unique trait that Chimera has is that he can partially transform into one, or multiple animals. For example, he could give himself a lion's head for a hand, or the lower body of a horse. The list is practically endless. He can also blend multiple species together in order to create hybrids (such as a snake headed eagle) and gain the traits from both the species (flight and venom). Using this, he can allow his human form to take on the traits of animals as well, such as gaining a viper's poisonous spit, or an elephant's strength.  (4 ABI shapeshifting. 8/7 ABI stat boosting in order to mimic the traits of the animals. 3 post cooldown between stat shifts) An important thing to note is that while he can splice and mutate animals together, he can not push passed physical barriers. He can not make a cheetah run faster than a cheetah could ever run. Some species also work better together than others, for example; An elephant with wings is not going to be very effective, whereas a cheetah with a rhino horn would be pretty scary. etc.

Power 2: Animal Traits: Chimera has got some furry patches, near-permanently scruff under his chin, canine's and sharp nails. He can give himself a tail but it usually just gets in the way. His pupils appear to be snake-like. The tips of his ears are semi-pointed and have some fur growing on them. He has enhanced senses. (1 ABI for senses the rest are just RP Mechanics)

Power 3: Animal Affinity: Chimera is usually left alone by wild animals, unless they are strictly trained to attack all intruders or under the influence of someone else. (RP Mechanic)

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 4/8/7/1
Fighting Skills: 2
Wealth: 1

Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Chimera Empty Re: Chimera

Post by Odien September 26th 2014, 4:50 pm

Approvified yo'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chimera Empty Re: Chimera

Post by Entei December 22nd 2014, 12:26 pm

Retired for lack of being Jessica Nigri

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down