The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_vote_lcapSilence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_voting_barSilence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_vote_lcapSilence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_voting_barSilence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) Empty Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy)

Post by Zell September 6th 2014, 6:40 am

Silence of The Darkness.
"Freedom is weakness, Freedom... is an illusion." ~ Sebastian Sawbridge

"The world may already be sick but it is ours to cure." The man read the answer aloud before tossing the small device. It was a "data-desk" or a transparent tablet with a thin metallic frame with a series of green lights around the edges. This device that held a series of holographic and three-dimensional projected information, including the apperance of the individual and the information gathered from their dreams. To any who refused the "application" they would forget the dream and no psychometric trace was left. Those whom were interested would remember the questions, and they would know that someone was coming to them, but when was and where was left an enigma to them. "Da Hell Zell? This is just another evolutonist maniac with an unexplainable hatred of humans. Why would you pick this guy?" The man's irish accent slipped through as the data-deck collided with the old wooden table. Across the shadow cloaked room, just outside the reaches of the harsh central light was another figure, one with glowing eyes of emerald and an aura that intesified the gravity around him. Though the intensity was uncertain, was it the man's power, or the fact the man looked as a demon of bedtime tales as he lurked within the darkness? This entity hummed as he was soon the source of clinking and dinging. The man emerged with two drink glasses, placing one on the table, but not releasing it until his harshly glowing eyes were amplified, refracting the light.

"Who are you to say that it's unexplained. Also, remember whom you're saying this to. My corporation specilizes in genetics and the advancement of the human race." Zell said before releasing the drink. Of course this was a several hour long argument, and the male across from Zell was far less than pleased with the selection of the one known as "Dissonence". "You didn't go around murdering hundreds of innocent lives just to incite evolution." The male said swiping the drink back to the shadow greedily like the typical Irish sod. Zell smirked and arched an eyebrow as he looked over his shoulder at the man who felt no safer in shadow than in light. "Neither has he. Don't make me remind you of my time as Ouroboros, I had transformed over three hundred humans into monstrosities overnight." Zell said as he looked back upon a painful time in his past, a time where The God Eater had taken hold of his very soul. "Besides, he's one of the more intelligent men to answer, even without being superhumanly so." Zell said as he took another sip of the crisp cool liquid within the crystal glass, a healthy burn hitting his throat. The man in the shadows scoffed, as Zell had anticipated. His old friend had always been skeptic when it came to the "villainous" figures, but that was where he and Zell differed. Where his shadowed friend saw a Villian, Zell saw a Hero in a world of the sick and the broken.

"Please don't tell me you're actually inspired by this dirtbag..." The irishman said with disbelief. Zell could only chuckle with a smirk plastered to his face. The Irishman in shadows let out a long drawn out sigh with the faint tracings of the words "oh my god" being drawn out through it. "Pehaps you're too close minded. A hero of war to the American's is still a murderous war-criminal to the opposing nation, whereas a their heroes of wars are the ones we villianize simply because they do not line up with out beliefs and our conveniences." Zell said, his voice has a slight venom to it, one that seemed to convey the point that he found the other man to be irritating, or foolish and incompetent. "But how can you support his point of view? What makes him so compelling to you? I can work with him fine, I know what we're here for but YOU!?" The man asked, causing Zell to smirk. That was why this man was the "Virtue" of Professionalism. But now, this was the question Zell had been waiting for, and one can only know form experience how annoying it is to beat around the bush to get to a question you actually WANT to answer. Zell threw his head back and proceeded to swallow the contained liquid in full, the pureness of it burning his throat as it rushed down into the contents of his stomach. With a refreshed sigh he placed the glass down and took a seat within the light, kicking his feet up, black combat boots in contrast to his navy blue jeans and pure white shirt.

"Because he is right. Read his last answer again." Zell prompted, eyes eide and motioning with his eyes to pick up the data-desk once more. A hand fired out from the shadow and looked to the desk, a 3D picture of their subject displayed as an audio recording of his voice sounded off. "Control is Freedom"... hmm, i like that. The humans think they know what is best for them but they do not. It is true we may not be alone in the universe and evolution has handed us the tools to fight and yet they resist. I believe that individuals should be able to speak on their behalf. Freedom is weakness, Freedom... is an illusion." That was the answer to be heard, and to that Zell only smiled and held his hands out to the side with a smug grin as if showing that he had been right all along. The irishman's confusion had not be softened however.

"How can you believe that? You're The Archon." The man said. Zell just laughed as his head fell back, tipping his chair back so that he was only on the hind legs. His laughter died slowly and faded into a zombified like groan, drawn out until it faded entirely. How could Zell say it? How could he make another person understand what he did? He couldn't, it was impossible...but perhaps he could grant a glimpse. "How can YOU believe any different?" Though that was not the argument, it was enough to catch the undivided attention of the one who sat in shadow. "The man is brilliant. Freedom IS an illusion. You cannot fly freely, you are unable...you are bound by your humanity and your own inequity. Humanity has not evolved, they have adapted their surroundings to be able to survive...but they are not free of evolution. As they forced the area around them to adapt and overcome evolution prepares their downfall. Look to virus' and bacterium! For every antibiotic there is a strain that EVOLVES to overcome! Humanity is so foolishly pretending that they are above that which shackles all things... True, I may not believe that all humanity should die, and I may very well one day oppose this "Dissonence"... but I will never oppose his beliefs and his ability to see the truth for what it is." Zell said, the other man sitting in shadow, reflective and perhaps afraid to speak against the argument presented before him. "It is because he has evolved and persevered through a life of hardship that he can see the truth. Seeing ALL things for what they are seeing the truth is what makes one an Illuminatis." Zell's explanation ended as he let the chair fall down, arching one leg at a time over the table and back to the ground before standing up and sighing as he looked to the shadowed figure.

"How do I get his attention?" The Irishman asked as he set his emptied glass upon the table. The Archon smiled and shrugged. "I'm sure you'll think of something..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) Empty Re: Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy)

Post by Dissonance September 6th 2014, 9:05 am

Dusk had settled over Atlanta and the shadows were laid heavy on the street as the last remnants of sunlight began to fade from the sky. A few people still walked around these areas of the streets, but they were not known for their safety so locals were insistent on keeping their distance from them, which worked well for Dissonance. What he was here to do would cause some heads to turn if there was anybody near to hear it. He had recently been following a small group of police officers that patrolled this particular area, which was home to many poor and suffering people. The officers whom he followed had a particular distaste for anybody they saw using Meta-human talents and were often brutal in enforcing this. This kind of under the radar covert work was not Dissonance’s usual style, as he preferred large-scale gestures with crowds to observe. However, he could not simply ignore the events that were going on here and he had building to big things for quite some time. He also had indication that there was a high quantity of Meta’s in this area and so perhaps he could raise support and awareness by making an appearance closer to the people.

He was standing on the rooftop watching as the officers did their usual route wandering the trail for the dark back alleys looking for any signs of crime or simply Meta’s so that they could vent their withheld frustrations. It looked to him as if they may have finally found what they were looking for as a young male who couldn’t have been any older than 18 saw them and began to scurry off in the opposite direction. Dissonance heard one of them laugh before they all began to run off after the boy. Still upon the rooftops he began to run in the same direction as them, keeping an eye from above to make sure that nothing would happen but that he could also remain anonymous until it was his time to intervene with the whole event. As he leapt to a lower rooftop he had a clearer view of the boy who was running away from the sprinting security guards. He was 18 at most, with long dark hair and a big grey hoodie that looked at least a size too big for him. His jeans were torn and ripped almost all over and he carried with him a backpack, which was torn on one side hanging from a single shoulder. It was in the backpack that he was no doubt keeping drugs or some other substance that he shouldn’t have had with him as the police were very interested in whatever they had seen him holding before he scarpered. The police were gaining on him very fast and they had now reached a small courtyard outside of a large tower block, which was no doubt where they boy lived on one of the many floors. Meters from the door one of the officers charge ahead of the group who slowed down and tackled the boy to the ground, without even checking he threw the boys bag away and pinned him against the floor. A man on one of the second floor windows leaned out and shouted towards the officers.
“Hey what’re ya doin?! Leave the kid alone ya piece a shit.”
Upon hearing the man shout the police officer looked up towards him and a big grin painted itself across his face. He raised a fist high in the air before looking down towards the boy preparing himself to slam it in the boys face.
‘Time to make my entrance’ Dissonance thought, preparing himself to jump from the roof and rupture at least a few of the officers organs.

Dissonance stood tall ready to leap when something very unexpected happened. The officer began to slam his hand down and a blast of purple light suddenly exploded from the courtyard, sending the man flying. When he landed limply next to the other officers there was a gaping hole burned into his chest and by time they looked up the boy who had caused it had already sprinted into the building, leaving his backpack lying on the floor outside. The officers began to panic and ran to cover behind whatever they could find in the courtyard, drawing their guns as they sat crouched.
“Back-up needed immediately, we have a meta-human threat and an officer down, I repeat officer down!” He began to hurriedly give the operator the details of where they were and began shouting with panic by the end.
“NO, I want you to send everyone! Special forces, SWAT, whatever you’ve got! He damn near ripped Jones apart and there’s more of them in there.”
He was right. Meta-humans lined the floors of this tower block and it looked as though it was about to delve into an all out war. People were blocking out their windows in panic and a few of the people inside had already stood in the courtyard just outside the door taking guard against the officers who had attempted to hurt the young man.

Dissonance stood high impressed, it looked as though he had found himself in the middle of a meta-human uprising. One where they would stand up for themselves and defend their territory, claiming it once and for all as their own. He had found himself in the midst of a war… and he couldn’t be more excited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) Empty Re: Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy)

Post by Zell September 10th 2014, 10:24 pm

This neighborhood wasn't known for having the most normal people on earth. Okay, sure it wasn't like they were infected with a disease or anything like that but there were a lot of people here with the meta-gene and there were a lot of talents that were under a grevious portion of oppression. This neighborhod WAS good for it's drugs though. Pricey as it may be the people were pretty honest with their portions and there was no extra fluff. You got what you paid for and that was something that someone like Vibros could appreciate. Considering his past with the damn substances and the prices. Being homeless sucked, but everythinggets better. You just have to die first and then it all gets better. Or is that just if you have whack-jobs do experiments on your genetic coding first? Who cares, it got better fo rVibros, so now here he was to save the day again. Even if he didn't know what was going on. All he knew was that this "Dissonance" guy was tough one to track. The guy had been all over God's creation and back nine times from what it felt like. But tonight he was going to be rather satisfied with his searh resaults. After about an hour of leading The Archon had Vibros apported to this little place, claiming that this guy would be here. This was not a meeting Vibros was looking forward to. Keep in mind that being The Virtue of Professionalism only means he's willing to put his differences aside for the sake of the Illuminati prospering, that didn't mean he had to like it one bit. Vibros found himself rather intrigued when he was ranning the streets in short bursts, being sure to keep below the sound-barrier. It was a spark of light that caught his attention however. Vibros looked over to see the police runing for cover, a sight that made Vibros snicker, until it was that he saw an officer with a gaping hole in his chest. Was...the guy dead? Oh hopefully not. The last thing he needed was an officer dead and to try and cover THAT up too.

"Okay so-" Vibros said to himself assessing the situation. He looked to the people in the courtyad, then he looked to the police. Then back to the people in the courtyard. Then to the police. Generally in his line of experience he found himself more often than not siding with police against one or two meta's at most...and it's mostly because those meta's are dicks. When you have THAT many meta's united that means it'r really likely an officer somewhere messed up BAAAAAAD! He let out an annoyed huff as he unscrewed the cap of Mt.Dew Voltage and chugged the thing at superhuman speeds, shaking his head and triggering an overdose complex. Vibros took off at a ormal person jog and then suddenly with a loud BOOM he was gone, reappearing by the officer who was using the walkie-talkie. The officer looked to him in horror as the male held up his index finger as if saying "one second". Taking his opposite index finger he flicked the "one second" finger and let it soak up the vibrations, aplifying it and sustaining it so that with that finger he was able to easily drill through the walkie-talkie while it was in the officer's hands. "Don't bring people to die. Be smart and leave. Gotta go fast now BYE!" He said with another boom as he took off towards the next officer and grabbed his walkie-talkie and then to the next before the one after that. By timehe was finished he had successfully taken each and every walkie-talkie that the officers had and now stood in the street between the officers and the meta-humans. Dropping the walkie talkies on the street he blinked and began twitching like he was wired on something. His head made super human movements as it jerked left than right as he tried to take into consideration his surroundings.

"So uh...yeah. I think this is resolved...EVERYBODY IT'S OKAY! Just...go back to your families and like... I dunno... feed the pigeons or something." He said as he looked back to the meta-humans. This wasn't exactly the most subtle entrance ever, but he was The Virtue of Professionalism. If he wanted secrecy he should have sent the Virtue of secrecy. "No way man! No we live in fear of these guys every day. I don't see them beatin' on human teenagers smilin' like it's Christmas!" A man shouted, it was the man from the second floor, but Vibros didn't really take time to notice that, his mistake. Murmurs of agreement anf "yeah!" was sounded out behind the man. Oh great, they had a mouthpiece. This was just wonderful, this was stirring for a long time, and now Vibros was caught in the middle. Vibros looked to the officers and rolled his eyes. "Look I get it. Humans hate us, go cry about it." He said as sirens approached and he vcleared his throat as he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. The Sirens were oh so close now pulling up and around. Damn these people worked quick around here. "Look I'm sorry the humans are idiots, but I don't really care about that. I'm lookig for someone that goes by the name of--FREEZE!" A voice called out. Vibros face drooped comedically as he looked over his shoulder "Nah, dude's name is Dissonance, thanks for the try though!" He said as he looked back to the meta-mob, one of them projecting a bubble like shield that was visible and obviously not enough to cover Vibros. "Put your hands above your head, lower the barirer and lay on your stomachs." The voice cam ethrough the mega-phone. Oh hellow SWAT team. Well maybe this wasn't over.

Rather than listen to what the humans said, Vibros slipped another Mt.Dew, this one was Livewire. He opened it with a hiss and threw his head back as the harsh lights of the cars made the drink glow. With the drink chugged he let out a refreshed sigh and dropped the bottle and he turned to face the SWAT team. He started slow-clapping, little did they know he was really building up and storing vibration within himself, vibrating his entire body at a speed that they were unable to percieve, so ultimatley he appeared to be a regular person. "I'm impressed, really. That was some FAST getting here, trust me folks... I know fast!" He said with a chuckle, the guns all semed to cock and his slow clapped stopped at about clap number seven. Old lucky number. Vibros looked down to the pop bottle and then pointed to it. "Oh what? THAT? No I'm not littering. I intend to pick that up after I'm done kicking your asses." After that comment the police released fire. Bullets were caught by the forcefield, but it was tasking, and the ones hitting Vibros touched a being vibrating so quickly that it reduced the bullets to molecular dust. Vibros smiled and shook his head. "I think you guys forget the first rule about being the good guys." He said, and in an instant he was gone, the sound barrier breaking. He moved so quickly that everything seemed in slow motion. As he walked by he pressed his highly vibrating self as a punch into one man, and then into the next and into the next and the next. The vibrations so powerful against the mundane and the humans that they literally began to dissolve before he reappeared right where he stood a minute ago with his back at the officers as he looked over his shoulder. "DON'T BE DICKS!" he growled. The forcefield dropped and metahumans broke out into an all out assault against the humans and Vibros was just now getting caught in the middle. How wonderful.

Silence of The Darkness (Dissodaddy) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top