The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_voting_barDreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_voting_barDreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath]

Post by Samael Christensen August 21st 2014, 6:34 am

”I like the heat, reminds me of the beach and I love the beach.”” Ryan would say in regards to his brothers statement about the cold, hands held behind his head while he walked along. His brother asked about who was in the movie, and this actually forced Ryan to think about who was in the movie before he could answer that question. ”I think there’s that one actor that I really like, the cute one with the nice jawline. Also that actor who can’t act and looks like she’s constipated or soemthin.” He would rattle off as jovial as he usually was, the movie theatre in sight and the male only growing more excited.

When they reached the place, his brother decided to pay for both of them, Ryan deciding to carry the popcorn and his large Coke, sipping on it slowly while they walked to their movie. ”This movie is gonna be sooooo good.” Ryan would say with his grin still prevalent upon his face as he walked alongside Aaron.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams of werewolves and pie [Goliath]

Post by Goliath August 22nd 2014, 3:21 pm

“So we'll go to the beach sometime” Aaron said softly. When he heard who was in the movie he nodded “I'm assuming we're seeing this film because the lead actor will probably be naked at least once?” He teased. Aaron had to admit that he envied his brother's light hearted attitude. Aaron was a very serious Ethereal, and would always hole up in his room with a textbook than go out and meet some friends like he assumed his brother would. Aaron gave a gentle smile to his brother, making sure to get extra butter on the popcorn, and an extra large drink. Aaron figured he'd get about two pieces of popcorn, his younger brother would probably eat the rest. Which was okay with him.

When the movie began, he laid his head back on the seat. He leaned over and plucked a few pieces of popcorn, and then pinched his little brother's nose, giggling to himself. His attention shifted back to the movie, which seemed pretty cool, and the actor with the jawline was really attractive. Aaron felt a small blush prickle in his cheeks when the actor shed his clothes
Goliath
Goliath

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2014, 10:12 pm

”To the beach sometime? Sounds like a fun time to me.” Ryan said with a wide smile and a nod, grinning deviously as the male mentioned something about the lead atleast shedding their clothes once. ”Twice if the reviews are right anyway.” he added with a wink and a chuckle, shooting the teasing right back at him. After that however came movie time and it was a pretty good movie, full of action, explosions and a nice shot of the leads butt, which was something that Ethereal could enjoy in a movie. However before he knew it the movie was however, with an explosive climax that he expected and enjoyed, popcorn having already been finished around half way into the movie. When it was done, Ryan would yawn and stretch, people walking out as he looked to his twin with a smirk.

”Told ya it would be a good moive, a bit too many explosives but it was good.” Shooting to his feet he would stretch again, popping his neck and looking to his twin. ”So, what do we do now? We have a whoooole day to do whatever we want.” He would add walking out of the theatre with Aaron in tow.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum