The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Draiken I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Draiken I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Draiken I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Draiken I_vote_lcapDraiken I_voting_barDraiken I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Draiken I_vote_lcapDraiken I_voting_barDraiken I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Draiken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Draiken Empty Draiken

Post by Dissonance July 28th 2014, 6:04 pm

Draiken
The Guardian

Basic Biography

Title: The Guardian
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Ezwildian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: One Red, One Blue
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 215 lbs
Blood type: N/A (Race-wide blood type)

The Looks

Appearance:

The Legacy

Personality:

Draiken is a warrior and it shows in his personality. If he is encountered in a time of trouble or a dire situation he will appear to be cold and steely. The protection of innocent lives will always take place first and foremost over anything else, meaning he has little time for niceties in the heat of battle. However, if he were to be caught on an average day with nothing going on, most would be surprised how friendly and jovial he can appear. He has had a blessed life and has learned to be well-mannered and fun with people.

He is not afraid of anything but this does not mean he is reckless. Although he may be considered cocky about his abilities, it is only so far as he won’t turn down a fight. He has a keen and tactical mind so will still avoid unnecessary dangers.

History:

Draiken was born to a working family on the planet of Ezwilde. Ezwilde is an ancient planet thought to have existed since the dawn of time itself, the civilization that lives there being one of the most ancient in the known universe. The planet is largely covered in luscious green forests, fields and large bodies of water, with only 3 major cities and most civilians inhabiting smaller towns built around the water sources. It is a relatively small planet (similar to the size of earth) and the inhabitants are very humanoid in appearance. Where the planet differs is the paths it has taken throughout its vast history. Whereas most planets adopt a system of science, Ezwilde embraced the magics of the universe and built their society upon it. Their society is built on these energies and any vehicles/machines function on them as well.

At the very young age of 8 Draiken was orphaned in an attack on his village by a nearby invading planet (Uhmbraxia), comprised of another ancient race that had always attempted to conquer the solar system which it was in. The race were elf-like but large, capable of razing whole cities to the ground with their mastery of arcane magic and energies. To escape the onslaught he hid in an underground cave obscured beneath a deep pond that a person without his inborn abilities would never have been able to reach.

It was in this cave that he first befriended and named Carbo, a hatchling dragon who would grow up to be his companion. Knowing that there would be no home to return to Draiken decided to remain with the dragon in the cave. The two grew incredibly close and there was a strong bond and understanding between the two of them. They learned to hunt for their own food together as well as other things needed for survival, Draiken becoming fairly proficient in the crafting of items and clothing. By the age of 12 Draiken had become an expert hunter with a range of weapons and working as a team they always managed to bring in enough food to keep the both of them going.

Whilst on a hunt one day Draiken was riding Carbo as they soared high in the sky, with a harness that he had made from various animal hides. Watching from above he noticed what appeared to be a boy no older than himself backed in to a corner by a large beast with massive teeth and claws. Springing into action armed with nothing but a spear, Carbo dove down towards the beast with Draiken leaping off at the last second and driving the spear in to the back of the beast. Significantly weakened but not killed it launched Draiken into a stone pillar shattering his left arm. Carbo attacked the beast, discovering his smoke breath and distracted it long enough for Draiken to regain his footing and slay the creature with the spear directly through it’s throat. He turned to check the boy was ok and shortly collapsed from pain and exhaustion.

He awoke days later in a palace with Carbo lying loyally by his side. It transpired that the boys who’s life he had saved was Darvash, the only son of the king of the entire planet. To reward Draiken’s bravery King Ezekiel had decided to adopt him into the royal family and raise him as one of their own. Darvash had seen the whole battle and convinced the king to let Carbo remain by Draiken’s side.

Shortly after being adopted an official ceremony took place in which Draiken was welcomed into the family with ancient energies that infused his body with ancient knowledge. Over the years he learned to harness this knowledge and became one of the greatest defenders and protectors his planet had known, branching out to becoming a guardian for other planets in the solar system helping to maintain peace.

Recently, a battle erupted in the capital city causing destruction previously unimaginable as Uhmbraxians laid siege. Protecting his adoptive father, Draiken took a small group of his most trusted advisors to safety in an almost impenetrable vault sealed deep beneath the ground. When they were all safely inside he turned his back momentarily to ensure it was closed but behind him was a sudden scream of pain and upon turning he saw an advisor with a large blade had cut down one of his co-workers. As a glimmer faded around the man the illusion was broken and Draiken realised that the man was an Uhmbraxian that had been disguised for an incredibly long time to infiltrate the King’s ranks. Charging forward accompanied by Carbo, he attempted to end the man where he stood, but was met with pure darkness.

When light returned he recognised nothing that was around him. Carbo lay beside him uninjured but still more dazed than he was. The dark mage had conjured enough energy to teleport him an incredible distance across the universe to prevent him from interfering with the attack. The planet he was on was called Earth and he was completely stranded, having no idea which direction his home would be in as the stars he saw were not his own.

Now he is trying to adjust to life on earth, not knowing whether his adoptive father is alive or dead, or what the fate of his home planet might be. He has found earth to be filled with people with strange and amazing abilities, and he is hoping to find one with a means to return him home. For now he resides with Carbo in a cave high up somewhere in the Alps, a place few people would successfully be able to reach/find.

The Powers

Power 1: Atmospheric Adjustment: One of his unique abilities is that his body is capable of adjusting to various atmospheres, something very few members of the species can do. This allows them to breathe in space, other planets and underwater, their bodies respiring internally by creating their own oxygen if necessary.  They can also survive the pressures associated with the other atmospheres. (RP element, 1 abi/6 Dur)

Power 2: Ezwildian Physiology: Draiken is Built to take damage and give it out, making him an ideal warrior for protecting his kingdom.

Power 3: Ancient Knowledge: When adopted in to the ruling family Draiken was bestowed with ancient knowledge sealed within the royal bloodline, granting him superior knowledge of ancient magic.

Grid
Occult: 7
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Durability: 6
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 6
Wealth: 4 (20 xp Debt) **only 1 until he finds his way home**

Minion
Name: Carbo

Image:
Appearance:

History: An egg was left in a cave as a mother dragon went to investigate a disturbance on the land above. The mother dragon however never returned, having been slain in a battle against an invading population. A short while later the egg hatched and Carbo was born, a young dragon who was defenceless and helpless on his own. It was shortly after this event that Draiken entered the cave and was met by the dragon, who at first showed elements of fear until it realised that Draiken was just as scared as it was. The boy brought with him some food and offered it to Carbo, which is one of the main reasons he survived infancy.

The two grew up side by side, learning and developing together. Carbo has been by Draiken’s side every step of the way in his life and the two have a bond stronger than any other. Being stranded on earth with his master, he tries his best to remain out of sight, watching from the shadows and using his ability to hide himself. When stranded Carbo was armed for war, so carries with him a series of armaments and weapons that are useful to himself and Draiken.

Power(s): Smoke Breath – His dragon ability is to breathe out a thick black smoke, making it very difficult for anybody to see. Being smoke it is vulnerable to strong wind attacks. 2 post duration, 2 post cooldown.

Grid:
Occult: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Durability: 4
Ability: 4
Fighting Skills: 2
Flight: 2

Lore:

Last edited by Dissonance on September 1st 2014, 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Draiken Empty Re: Draiken

Post by Chellizard July 28th 2014, 6:06 pm

Cutest babby dragon ever.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top