The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_vote_lcapYamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_voting_barYamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_vote_lcapYamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_voting_barYamm's Grotto, The Black Temple I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple Empty Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple

Post by Zodiac July 12th 2014, 1:04 pm

Base Name: The Black Temple

Purpose: Serves as a safe-haven for Yamm and his cult, and all allies of the Primordial of Chaos. It is defensibly placed in anticipation as a major bunker for events unraveling in the future.

Location: United States of America/California Coast towards Open Ocean

Apperance:
   Access to the Grotto can be achieved by submarine, summoning Yamm's Dragon-ship Ellida, or by trvaeling to the seventh "island" just off the shore by about 5 football fields, where there a door like shadow appears form nowhere. When you step in the center of this shadow, you are apported to the edge of the Grotto's little town.

The Grotto is rather large. Inside it holds it's own little micro-society of people, including Yamm. The grotto is devoid of water, being an air pocket with plants that allow for continual oxygen and glowing sapphire that stimulate the photosynthesis. The Grotto is under magical influence and has been wired to "appear" as if one were on the surface, artificial sunlight and projections of the sky. It is a quiet little "town" filled with familiar faces, surreal architecture and it's citizens all co-existing in harmony as part of their Cult.

In the center of the circular city is a small pool of water. Once one steps into the pool, they are immediately sucked into an under water lair, where Oxygen can be breathed like air. This area is a Temple where you appear within the swirling light and are forced to pass through an oriental Arch. Passing through the arch is like passing through a bubble as you enter the temple center, completely untouched by water or ocean, surrounded by the statues of the Old Gods. (Eros, Yamm, Dagon, Shub Niggurath, Marduke, Sin, and Wodan amongst the other Primordial beings). Followed by a large fount of radiating light that makes fighting impossible and this is the "statue" of The Archon. Yamm is generally found here laying on the piles of gold and hearing out the cultists who have come to him.

History: An grotto off the edge of California, hidden under the water not far off shore. It is a natural oxygenated environment with plant life and it's own little under-water area. The area had ben renovated and "reconstructed" or rather "Shaped" to be able to allow human life to inhabit it. In order for people to enter an "elevator" had been constructed by an ancient mystical door that only appears at the time of 12:00am to 12:30am. The underwater area serves as a small collaboration for the pursuers of the occult, a utopian secret society of those whom revere and worship Yamm, the Primordial of Chaos, King of Dragons,  Patron of the Vampire, Father of Leviathans, and vanquisher of the Great Evil. Yamm lives, in flesh and blood as an Old God amongst his piles of gold where he generally sleeps and wastes time until such time as he is needed. The temple was created to worship the Old Gods in hopes that they would turn favorable eye unto their followers while they burned the world around them.

Inhabitants: The inhabitants of this base/area are all cultist that were addicted to the blood of Sin and forced to serve him. Since the defeat of Sin, many of them have continued to follow Yamm, knowing that he has been able to reverse their addiction and bring them closer to the state in which many call "enlightenment". They are led by a "High Priest" or rather they are led by "Sin's Apprentice" Alexander Clarke.

Wealth: 4 Wealth (Matt/Sin/Yamm)
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple Empty Re: Yamm's Grotto, The Black Temple

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 12th 2014, 9:54 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top