The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_voting_barChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_voting_barChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess)

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 10:44 am

Bird slowly stood up on his feet.
"Why thank you..." He suddenly jumped on Smell sending a punch to his face " For ruining my hard work's payment!"

liuxess

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 3:06 pm

As soon as he felt the kid's fist connect against his face, The Spellstone glew green and so did his body - hardening his flesh so that the punch did minimal damage. "What the hell's your problem, kid?" he said, with a confused and distateful tone before he lifted his hand into the air and tried to restrain Bird through telekinetic energy. "You need to calm down." the kid must be annoyed about some money he stole or something. Spellstone hadn't taken any from him so was quite confused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 3 Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 3:18 pm

Bird stood tall on his feet, as his opponent rose his hand. Suddenly, he felt some kind of a paralysis.
"Shit" he thought "What's up with this guy?"
He used all his strenght to move, struggling against his opponents magic.
"You're asking what's my problem?" He said, looking to opponents eyes. "I am"
Bird threw his sword to opponent's feet, trying to hurt his legs.
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 3:41 pm

The blade slashed into the side of his leg, and Spellstone gasped - staggering backwards and dropping the kid on the floor. "Agh! What the eff, Kid?!" Spellstone shouted at the kid, and looked at the blood trickling down his leg; wrecking his baddass costume. "This is getting reaaal boring real fast kid - not to mention real painful." the spellstone began to glow a dusty orange, and simply emitted a magical pulse towards the kid. It wrapped around his mind and took control of it the urge to sit down on the spot becoming irresistable. Spellstone looked behind to see the police sirens, and checked to make sure all 3 criminals were successfully apprehended. He levitated into the air and began flying away - and once he was 70 feet away from the kid the spell of mind control broke, returning his free will.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 3:47 pm

Bird was sitting on the ground, without a single thought in head, but when Smell got far away, he realized what he's doing. Nothing. Bird's money was ruined because of that bastard and now Bird is just sitting on the ground?
He jumped on his feet and grabbed his sword.
"I'm giving you one last chance! Give me my 11 dollars, that were ruined in the sewers!" He shouted, facing Smell.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 3:57 pm

Spellstone rolled his eyes after hearing the kid shouting something indistinct. He was too far away and couldn't hear so merely continued flying above the streets. Many people were cheering him for saving them from those evil meta-human terrorists. He stopped in mid-air and put his hands on his hips - a seveal people taking photographs.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 4:05 pm

"Not listening to me, are we? Fine by me. Just don't die okay?" Bird talked to himself, looking how Smell was flying away.
"Let's play" The boy shouted jumping into the air as high as he could.
The second he started falling, Bird shape shifted into a yellow ball and flew at the highest speed to Smell's direction.
Turned back to human below Smell and threw his sword straight to Smell's crotch, slowly falling down himself.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 4:47 pm

Turning around, Spellstone gasped and floated higher into the air - spreading his legs so the blade went between them before he channeled a beam off mana into his hands and thrust it down onto the boy's body!

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 5:01 pm

"Dammit!" Bird shouted crossing his arms and hiding his head beneath them, crouching in the air.
The blasts hit Bird and he crashed into the street, people screaming around him.
The boy slowly stood up, taking deep breaths. His shirt was all torn out, so he took it off. Bird's arms were dark red from the burn and hurt horribly.
"This is fun..." Bird said to himself, looking up to the sky.
He opened his mouth and caught his falling sword with it. His red eyes were burning with the will to fight.
He took the sword his left hand. And took some deep breaths more, waiting for his arms to cool of and his opponent to strike.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 5:49 pm

Spellstones eye widened whenever he saw it had been the kid who'd attacked him. "The fuck do you want kid?!" he flailed his arms a little and kept his shocked expression on the kid. "I'm NOT fighting you - you're like 9."

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 5:53 pm

"9?" Bird repeated "I'll show you nine! "
He jumped into the air, and flew behind Smell in his yellow ball form.
"Nine Steps Of Hell that is!" Bird threw some simple slashes on his opponents back, slowly starting to fall down.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 5:57 pm

Spellstone gasped as he felt the blade slash along his back. Argh! My Back! Argh! MY CLOAK! he looked to see his cloak swirling down through the air, and landing in the hands of some 20 something girl. Now with just a hood over his head, as well as he suit he turned around and narrowed his eyes. "Listen here you little brat, I have tried being nice and I have tried not fighting you but you are really pissing me off - I'm not going to fight you. But let me make myself very clear.' He cleared his throat, and tightened his brow. 'Tell. Me. What. The. Fuck. You. Want." he'd really hate to have to hurt this kid some more.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 6:02 pm

Bird was already falling down.
"I want my eleven dollars that I lost in the sewers!" He shouted.
He shape shifted into the yellow ball and flew near the Earth, so he could land softly.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 6:09 pm

Reaching into his back pocket, Spellstone removed 15 dollars and dropped them onto the ground. The wind caught them, swirling them through the air and sending them down the street. "There you are." he said, with a nonchalnt tone - crossing his arms. This kid had issues, and Spellstone would certainly not forget his face.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 6:16 pm

Bird Caught the flying money.
"He actually gave them to me?" He thought "Smell is not so bad after all. Or Maybe he's just scared... Either way." Bird jumped in to the air once again, this time in front of Smell.
"I'm bird. The killing Bird" He said smiling, and after turning into a yellow ball, flew off
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 6:19 pm

Spellstone rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "And I'm leaving." and within that second his bdoy flickered green and was gone, leaving nothing but a burning smell in the air.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top