The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_voting_barI-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_voting_barI-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I-O-U-A [Creator]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I-O-U-A [Creator] - Page 2 Empty Re: I-O-U-A [Creator]

Post by Samify April 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

Brad watched carefully as Eeli seemed to manage himself against a group of, what he could only assume, was Vampires. Why they were attacking him in the first place was the question he wanted to ask, but when Eeli playfully recreated the Jedi Mind Trick hand wave, he thought it would be better to keep it to himself. The fact that no one saw this event take place baffled Brad for a while until he looked up and noticed a CCTV camera pointed directly at him.

"That can't be good..." he thought to himself. He was about to tell Eeli about it before he was cut off by sirens, "This is probably going to be worse..." he thought as he turned around to see several police officers making their way towards the pair of them, or at least that is what Brad assumed, when he turned back around, he saw an empty alleyway with just piles of ashes "Great..."

Half an hour later Bradley was seated in an interrogation room of a police station, the investigator entered the room with confidence and sat down opposite of Brad, he immediately flipped open his file to reveal several black and white images of him and Eeli throughout the shopping centre a short while before the fight. Bradley was going to try his best not to rat out his new friend, but it was also the night of the full moon, so he needed to do whatever he could to get out of this station and to somewhere safe.

"Who is this man?" the investigator questioned calmly.

"I don't know" Bradley replied snappingly, he was very nervous, but he was trying hard not to show it.

The investigator laughed before standing up and continuing "The pictures in this file show you spending a lot of time with this boy... He bought you clothes, food... and you expect me to believe that you don't even know who he is? Ok... let me explain to you who he is... He is a murderer, see these pictures here? These are pictures of an alleyway, here you are... here is your friend before" The investigator snapped the picture away revealing an image with a lot less people in it. "And your friend after... Tell me who he is so I can let you leave right now... It's not a very hard choice" The investigator had now turned from bad cop to good cop with the promise of freedom, but it still wasn't going to make Brad talk.

"You can believe what you want, but I don't know that man"

After 15 minutes of further interrogating, the officer sent Brad to a jail cell for the night to see if that will give him an incentive to get him to speak. Brad felt a nudge in his back as he was pushed into his new room with a nice window, a barred one, but one with a good view of the full moon... Full Moon!? Bradley was too busy trying to stay calm that he forgot about the change, it would happen any second now and it would not be pretty with where he was locked away right now.

Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 23rd 2014, 8:16 pm

Eeli didn't even think twice when the two men came in. They must have been done interrogating brad and from the looks of things they got nothing on me but that video. Eeli watched as the two men tried to scare him into giving up anything about himself. But he was too preoccupied with a subtle sent that he remembered. It was shiver and he was coming out to play, and not in a good way from the feel of it.

"If you don't mind I have to go, but i'll be back in the morning so that you can finish this useless interrogation." Eeli said and with that he snapped the handcuffs holding him down and ran out of the room slamming and jamming the door behind him. He then vanished down the hall with blinding speed as he followed the smell of dog to the holding cells. "Your savior has arrived." Eeli said as he ripped the bared door off it's hinges and gestured for brad to leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify April 23rd 2014, 11:11 pm

A large variety of smells were coming through the single window that Brad was given, he stared blindly outside as he smelled the flowers, cigarette smoke and the stench of fast food from miles away, that was until it was time to turn.

Bradley stepped off of his table, back to the floor before falling to his knees in pain, he began to moan and groan, much to the dislike of the fellow inmates who were trying to actually get some sleep so late in the night. Officers had left the cell areas after assuming everything would be fine, they couldn't have been more wrong.

Bradley was just slightly happy that at least his cell door was locked and rigid, so it may take him some time before getting through it and it could make him tired, one thing is for sure though, there was no way he would get away with turning without anyone seeing it, the last time something like that happened, it was the first time he had turned at a house party.

Brad's body parts began to stretch and increase in size as he grew to a new form. He heard a ruckus behind him, but did not care to turn around as he was already doing a different kind of turning. His day old new clothing tore off of his chest and legs as fur took the place of his skin. Several seconds later he was something new, his normal posture had been substituted for being on all fours and his diet now consisted of mainly meats.

Shiver slowly turned around to see Eeli standing in front of him, holding a cell door in one hand, Shiver would thank him for letting him out, but he couldn't exactly speak... human. Shiver burst out of the cell like a caged animal and began patrolling through the corridors, staring at the helpless prisoners as they scrambled to the back of their cells and as far away from him as possible.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by creator June 14th 2014, 11:17 pm

Eeli laughed as he followed the wolf around the rooms. They were patrolling everything and nobody seemed to want to mess with him which was really funny since shiver seemed to be extremely harmless. "Heeeyyy Shiver if your looking for the food your going the wrong way it's this way." He said as he backed up a lil ways.

If Shiver followed him then he would bust a U-turn and charge for the next corridor on his left and start heading down there at full sprint, he knew he wasn't faster than the wolf but the wolf being a puppy as of yet would likely just follow him till he made it to his destination...hopefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top