The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
16's items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
16's items I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
16's items I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
16's items I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

16's items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16's items Empty 16's items

Post by 16 April 11th 2014, 10:36 pm

Magical Tattoos:  Magical Tattoo gun, with the book of tattoos with special attributes to the host. They are invisible to the naked eye and flash when activated, the flash is the only time when the naked eye can see them.
Weakness: If struck on the tattoo, the tattoo will disappear and need to be re-tattooed. The strike doesn't have to be hard, just enough to damage even the skin is enough.

Name:   Smoke Screen Tattoo
Abilities:
It ignites a thick smoke  screen through the immediate area. Range is about twenty five meters. It can be released through multiple ways. Usually used for suprise attacks, escapes and flare.
Duration: 2 post - Can only use 3 times in a topic.
Description:
The appearance is a cloud, the location on the host is the back of his left shoulder blade. The color it flashes is a grey color.
OCC Allocation: Mundane

Name: Warm Light Tattoo
Abilities:
Non-Combat Purposes:
Emits a bright but unharmful light encase of darkness, and a warmth the closer you are to the host. Orange color, range 10 meters.

Combat Purposes:
Solar Flare a yellow light outward at an attempt to blind and harm enemies eyes. Hindering vision and creating an opening.
Drawback:  Cooldown: 2x the duration
Description:
The appearance of the tattoo is a sun, located right under the neck a few centimeters in the center of his chest. It glows instead of flashes due to it's specific nature, color varies.
OOC Allocation: 4

Name: Shock Bomb Tattoo
Abilities:
The host can create a small ball of pure blue thunder with the power of a grenade but has the explosion prowess of two in one, so double the range and power. Instead of fire, pressure and a heavy surge of thunder outward(radius of 15 meters) with the aim of inflicting damage and or stunning the enemies – cause mild damage 4 dur or below; but can still slight do damage to 5 and 6.
Cooldown: 4 post
Description:
This one was more custom designed from Sixteen's technology, converted into an actual attribute. The appearance of the tattoo is the letters 'SG" like "Shock Grenade" the original. It emits a flash of light blue.
OOC Allocation: 4

Name: Small Battery Core
Abilities:
- Tattoo absorbs electrionic particals in the air and converts them into pure electricity.
- A Storage For electricity.
- The Host can draw from it.
- In thread if 16 finds an acceptable power source, he can draw from it and absorb it into his tattoo (This nullifies the Cooldown for one level 4 attack)
Cooldown: 3 post
(16 currently has abi 4: lightning manipulation)
Description:
Located on his back, a purple bolt on his back that flashes when activated.
Allocation: 4

Name: Light Energy Web Tattoo
Abilities:
Non-Combat Purposes:
This is actually a versitle but small amount of energy that allows the host to release energy webs from his hands and or wrist. The properties is like a spider web kind of flexiblity, but hard enough to grab on to things. Primary purpose is for fast movement purposes, latching onto things pulling him, basically a energy grappling hook.

Combat Purposes:
He can manfiest it into a web to stick or latch onto things, this energy allows it to be light enough to be thrown, of course their is a limit of what the energy can allow him to hurl. Can manifest and form it also into chains, whips, and anything that he can think of defensive or offensive for usual close-mid combat. The moment someone get's trapped or stabbed with the web, they are more then light enough to be lifted, pulled or yanked.
Lift/Grab limit: 300 lbs. Anything over weight will retain it's weight.
Drawback: Whatever is manifested can only stretch out to 20 meters. It has to stay connected to his arms, they are weak against offensive weapons/strikes.( Level 6 strikes will slice straight through) Cooldown: x3 duration (Combat purposes)
Description:
The appearance of the tattoo is a spider on the left arm about 5 centimeters below the wrist line going under.  Light blue.
OCC Allocation: 6

-

None tattoos:

Name:  Condensed Energy Palm
Abilities:
- Shoots a powerful energy blast ranging from 200 meters away long range, to a powerful short ranged shot gun blast. Damage 5-7 dur.
- Property is Purple energy, cause small shockwave when connect.
Description:
Magic in the gloves, color is a purple with metal plates around it.
INT Allocation: 5

Name: Wind Dragon Tattoo
Abilities:
- Mystical Wind magic Tattoo which allows 16 to move at high speed without getting ripped to shreds by his own speed. This Tattoo is passive, and activates instantanously when he is moving at a rate and type of movement that could put him in danger. The tattoo creates a insivible, thin, and very strong layer of wind magical energy on his skin protecting him from the laws of nature.
Description:
Located on his right ankle, a grey bird  that flashes when activated.
Allocation: 5

Name: Lightning's Rib
Abilities:
- 5 ft, black base with ends a baby blue.
- Holds Lightning magic stored within, with it the host can channel it and deliver powerful electrified attacks.
- Seal at the center, allowing him to attach and detatch it into either two batons or the original; A Bo-Staff.
Description:
Created By Shi Ryurou, for his graduation present.
OOC Allocation: 6

Last edited by 16 on October 18th 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

16's items Empty Re: 16's items

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2014, 10:26 pm

Keep in mind your items will only effect items and players that have 7-5 or lower DUR for the gloves, and 6 and lower for the shock grenade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
16's items JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien October 7th 2014, 4:59 pm

Unapproved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 11th 2014, 6:04 pm

Edited new arsenal.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 12th 2014, 8:39 pm

Bump.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 18th 2014, 2:49 pm

Bumped, and edited.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien October 18th 2014, 3:34 pm

Warm light tattoo needs to be at least 4 OCC.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 18th 2014, 6:13 pm

Edited.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien October 18th 2014, 8:24 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top