The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Post by Hanna March 29th 2014, 1:31 am

Hanna finally gave into Yancey’s need for snuggles and just wrapped her arms around him and played with the hair on the nape of his neck. She offered Silus a smile, who was munching breakfast in the kitchen before giving Yancey her undivided attention.

Katrina chuckled at Silus and Jordan disagreeing on the definitions of where their home currently resided. Then Zell stepped out and gave them all a scowl… uh oh. Someone must have woken up a little grumpy today. He did appear to be head of that the mess of a tribe. Katrina assumed she better introduce herself as he seemed to be eyeing her warily.

“I’m Katrina, an old friend of Sean’s.” She offered a hand. Katrina was very aware of the strange texture of her hand and the sensation Zell would most likely feel when touching her skin for the first time. Hanna compared it often to a “power high” so to speak; either a heightening of their abilities or feeling stronger, one of those two. “That is Hanna, daughter of Yam and Salone.”

Hanna smiled at Zell before spotting another one of the wolves and waving at them. The little dragon seemed determined to befriend all the wolves.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Post by Humanity March 31st 2014, 3:05 pm

So this was the woman known as Katrina. Rather interesting creature she was, but how oh how did she come upon this place? Likely it was to speak with Sean, though there was nothing that gave the direct inclination to Zell, beyond mere assumption. Jordan seemed to be watching the little dirty-blonde boy enjoy the attention from the pretty girl. Though Jordan knew that it was just the harmless boy-pup's nature to see attention and to befriend others he was also fighting off the "big-brother" instinct of "Imma eat you if you touch my sister" which was barely able to be suppressed. What made the suppression even easier though was Yancey's smelling the anger and then looking to Jordan with those innocent eyes. Jordan smirked and ran a hand through the boy's hair before turning to watch Katrina and her introductions. She extended a hand and Jordan rolled his eyes. Stupid mortals and their touching. They should just introduce themselves like Dragons. Say your name and then scan them over...if they don't rip out your throat instantly, you then know you're doing something right!

"Ah, sorry then. I'm just so accustom to having no visitors...and the ones I do get tend to try and kill my children. It's nice to meet you Katrina, and you as well Hanna!" He said with a little bit of a dry chuckle. This woman could not fool him if she wanted to, and that is why he trusted her, thus far anyway. She offered out her hand, to which Zell smiled and went to reciprocate the greeting, but as their hands closed in a violent shock of emerald looking energy sparked out but centimeters away. Katrina would probably experience a decent amount of pain, as the energy released was scaled and adjusted itself accordingly to her own damage-capacity (lv 6 shock) The shock quite obviously had far more potential, but it seems as thought he shock was not to kill her...no... it was a warning.

Keep your unworthy hilt away from this one, inferior construct. A voice would echo through the shock, a communion from one ancient blade to another. Katrina perhaps found the voice familiar, perhaps not. Regardless of familiarity, it's origins were untraceable and it's power immeasurable. Zell withdrew his own hand, skin blistering and sizzling off. "Ow, what was that, are you okay?" Zell asked, genuine in his concern proving that he himself was not aware of what "attack" had just transpired. If anything, it was "expected" by the disembodied voice (which only Katrina could hear) that this man was claimed by another force...another ancient artifact that apparently held itself and it's chosen wielder in a regard much higher than it held Katrina...somewhat shocking that it chose Zell who is was as nice and humble of a persona as he is.

"Way to go dad, up and hurt the girl." Jordan said. Zell shot him a glare.

"It was not intentional, That point aside, I know a strong woman when I meet one, and I'm more than positive she can take an accidental shock. If she needs help she will voice her concern." He snapped to the half dragon. Jordan shrugged as he always did and squatted down next to Hanna and Yancey.

"So...Hanna... nice name." Jordan stated lamely, showcasing that he had THEIR father's (Yam's) inability to start small-talk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top