The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Forecast calls for.... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
The Forecast calls for.... I_vote_lcapThe Forecast calls for.... I_voting_barThe Forecast calls for.... I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
The Forecast calls for.... I_vote_lcapThe Forecast calls for.... I_voting_barThe Forecast calls for.... I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Forecast calls for....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forecast calls for.... Empty The Forecast calls for....

Post by creator January 29th 2014, 6:51 pm

The was a murky gray as if it was meant to be wall for sunlight to have to break through. The city was emptied of people.  Cars were tossed over and you could hear the spewing of water from water hydrants all over the city.  Helicopters were landing all over with News crew spewing out of them as they tried to capture the fight that was occurring on the streets.  It was between the two of the three most infamous heros in New Miracle City.

"Hello this is Lilian swetel from your daily Miracle broadcast and i'm here to catch the action that is sweeping across the city and potentially the nation."  Said the long curly irish red haired news reporter.

Creator jumped back as a stream of fog swung past him in an attempt to swat him into a building.  Helia was stairing aimlessly in his direction...but not really at him.  Creator took  a deep breathe and rushed his friend.  He blurred with speed as his vampire speed reached its max.  He jumped up and swung his fist down onto her but her fog was quick and wrapped around her face protecting it and at the same time grabbing Eeli and throwing him away.

"Dammit Illianis this is worse than when you're on your period."  Eeli called as he landed onto a car.

Helia said nothing she just looked at him..or in his direction.   Her eyes were solid red as if nothing was working inside her brain.  She just whispered something and her fog vibrated and shot towards him.  Eeli flipped backwards falling off by the passenger of the car.  He then proceeded to kick the car towards Helia.  She leaned her head to the side and a thick whip like substance slashed clean through the car and caused it to blow up.

Eeli rolled his eyes and created a giant shuriken and proceeded to throw it towards helia.  She jumped out of the way then used her fog to rush up to Eeli.  She swung her arms out in an attempt to punch Eeli but missed by a lot since Eeli was faster than her.  He kicked her in the gut causing her to fly backwards but not too far back since her fog was behind her.  He then flipped forward as tendrils tried to skewer him.  He swung his leg around to kick her but she grabbed it and under hand tossed him behind her.  He was just about to regain his balance in the air when the fog grabbed his leg and slammed him into a nearby corporate building.

"Ouch."  He said as he pushed himself up.  Dust and rubble clung to him as he looked up.  He was slammed through the bottom 5 floors of the building.

He sighed when he saw that it wasn't going to be over that easily.  A silvery lace like color filled the hole Eeli just made and it wasn't there to repair any damages.  Eeli ran out the front window and was caught by helia when her fog wrapped around him and bound him to the wall next to the window he just came out of.

"Yes Illianis kill him!!"  Yelled an old fragile voice.

1 hour earlier-

Helia and Eeli were running on the rooftops of New Miracle city.  they had gotten word from some of the heroes in the area that Gypse had returned.  They were headed to his old warehouse when they were ambushed.

"I guess he is back."  Helia said as she pointed to the collars on the necks of the people by around them.

The colars were black with a purple line in the middle.  They looked like thin neck braces for the injured but these colars were no joke to play around with.  The colars themselves are supremely hard to break and when attached to a vessel they can increase both the strength and speed of the vessel greatly.  Helia and Eeli were able to defeat the pawns but as they were about to recover and find out where gypse was hiding someone latched a collar onto Helia and tried to put one on Eeli but his vampire senses helped him avade the attack.  Nerfram was about to break the collar on Helia when he was electrocuted.  The electricity held a voltage that was made specifically to "Hypnotize" Nerfram but all it really did was incapacitate his mind so now he was nothing but a drone at the whim of his hypnotized partner.

At first Eeli started off on the run but when that proved futile he began an offense.

Now-
"Can I get some help."  Eeli said to himself.

Collar-
increases both strength and speed by 2 and lasts until collar is broken, Once the collar is broken the vessel,if survived, will experience extreme fatigue.
Int-10

Gypse-
Spoiler:
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

The Forecast calls for.... Empty Re: The Forecast calls for....

Post by Jeisen January 30th 2014, 3:42 pm

A knife came flying down in between the both of Helia and eeli. A fraction of a second later, a small flash bomb that had been tied to the end of it went off, causing a blinding light. In the seconds the blinding light had gone off, Jeisen came down from above and tried to grab eeli out of the fog. He was hoping his strength would be enough to rip eeli out and for them to make a break for it. Jeisen didn't really know what was going on, but he realllyyyy didn't trust people telling other people to kill. As luck would have it, Jeisen had been following them for a small bit now, ever since the fight started. He was trying to figure out who was in the right, but with no info to really go on... Jeisen decided to try to save the man before something bad happened

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 30th 2014, 7:12 pm

Silus, the Prince of the Ethereal Isle was no longer allowed on home ground. Though despite the Isle now belonging to Michael to do with as he pleased, Silus had no true obligation to keep them a secret. In the center of the Bermuda triangle lay the Ethereal Isle, enchanted with a "spell" of sorts, this enchantment was known as "The Burning Sword", an enchantments that did not allow uninvited creatures to enter, see, or even touch the mystical place. But simply because the people of Miracle City could not see, hear or in any way interact with their "neighboring" Isle did not mean that the almighty Ethereal race was not ready to take on arms. He made his way here, to this strange place in order to warn anyone that would listen to him, and take his advice. He kept himself to the rooftops as best he could, which wasn't very good. Especially when the place was in terror and disarray like this. Silus's heart raced, he almost thought that he was perhaps too late.

"No ones here..." Silus breathed out the words pathetically as he looked around in awe-struck wonder. He could have sworn that he had seen this before. In fact he was certain he had. The day Zell Atterrius and Thorgron had the fight inside Excalibur city. The place was totaled after their little "Falling out". He looked his three wolves. Kaisses, Hocus, and Yancey as they looked on, a gentle breeze carrying the smell of destruction to their sensitive noses. He noticed a small media message carrying a news report of a fight. It was Helia! Who was that? Silus' heart raced and his blood boiled. If that guy was trying to hurt his friend he'd all but kill him! Silus didn't even hear the report, but he took off flying as fast as his little legs would carry him. He had his fists clenched and he bit his lower lip as he went straight for the conflict. When he got there, he didn't get what he expected to say the least. There was something off about the situation. Silus' eyes narrowed as he focused upon the conflict. Suddenly there was a knife thrown, and a man appeared in a flash.

Repalcement teleportation? Silus wondered, seeing a power so similar to his own being displayed. He noted that the knife was still in place however as the man attempted a daring rescue. He let out a little pur from his throat, pushing his hair away slightly. No... Reference Teleportation. Sweet! He thought to himself. He decided to stand back for a little bit, see how this played out... At this simple thought, Yancey, the photokintic pup altered the light around Silus, making him invisible for a short time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Forecast calls for.... Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 31st 2014, 5:08 pm

Helia shot out three huge bullets of fog as Eeli was grabbed by a some guy. A huge flash of light went off as he was being dragged away and then he was able to touch ground. Helia looked as her bullets exploded on a building. She blankly turned her attention towards Eeli and the new guy. Seconds went buy and three tendrils spewed out of the fog and rushed towards Eeli and the guy.

"Can I get the name of my savior?" Eeli called as he flipped backwards and out of the range of the first tendril.

It hit the ground then bounced towards Eeli. He jumped onto a car to dodge it as the second tendril rushed in and tried to puncture his head. Eeli bent backwards while in the air allowing him to barley dodge the blow but as he landed onto the car Helia appeared and kicked him onto the ground. She looked at him on the floor as if he were a child to be disappointed in.

"Helia Call on nerframs ability." Said the voice from earlier, but helia didn't respond.

Instead the fog rushed over Eeli in waves before he could get up to dodge it. The wave crashed into a building then parted and began to rush towards the new guy. Eeli got up and threw three Kunai knives at the wave. Strapped to them was a paper bomb filled with Eeli's aura since he can't really make an actual chemical explosion. The Knives touched the fog and exploded in a stream of yellow and orange hues. However the fog instead of returning to helia, parted into several more tendrils and rushed towards the new guy.

"Sorry!"
Eeli yelled as he noticed how worse the guys situation had gotten.

Just as he was about to help him something caught his foot and flung him into the air. As he went up the sky above him was blocked and he was consumed by the fog which was now sending him crashing into the ground.

"This was such a bad idea."
Eeli yelled through clenched teeth as he tried brace himself for the incoming impact.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 31st 2014, 5:32 pm

Jeisen began backing up rapdily as he appeared to be muttering under his breath. Leaping backwards from spot to spot to avoid the tendrils but those fuckers were fast. He counted the tendrils, marked there locations and speed in his head, and drew a half a dozen kunai from his back pockets. He threw them in every direction, spreading them out as wide as possible.

One flash

Jeisen flash jumped right as several tendrils were about to crush him. He jumped to a kunia passing by the man. He grabbed the kunai as he attempted to tackle the man through a window, trying to take them both outside where then tendrils would be easier to avoid
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 2nd 2014, 4:17 pm

.        Silus had seen enough. Something was wrong. The look on Helia's face wasn't the same look he knew so well...the look he liked anyway. Something was wrong, she was almost in a trance of some kind. Was it mind control or something? Silus looked her over, thankfully Yancey's abilities with light bending were superior than the average meta's and was able to keep him safe and secure from sight as he analyzed his...friend. He noticed that she was wearing something rather strange on her neck. A black collar-looking thing. Was that potentially the cause of the control? Silus' eyes narrowed. Kunai knives thrown all about, and a man being plummeted towards the Earth. That was going to hurt. Silus decided that it was time...a direct intervention was necessary.

Accessing his telekinetic abilities, he grabbed the man Helia threatened to smash, and zipped him through the air to safety. Silus then Energized himself, becoming intangible and firing out as pure energy, instantly copying his father's ability to "step" and stood before the man known as "Eeli". The three wolves, Hocus, Kaisses and the little pup Yancey all ran out and circled around Eeli, slightly off set behind Silus. Kaisses was focused on Eeli's wounds, as he seemed to look them over. "Are you hurt, do you require healing?" The wolf asked, wearing his black "Warn a Brotha" hat on at a forty-five degree, making him near unable to be taken seriously. Hocus remined vigilant as his glowing auburn eyes narrowed while he looked to Helia. "It's the collar Silus. Break the Collar and you'll probably free her." He said, his soothed and calm voice still fermented under the pressure of the situation at hand.

"Helia, You gotta stop this! I don't wanna fight you...please Helia....don't make me..." HE said. Hopeful and wishful words. Part of him hoped that they'd sink in and they'd reach her...snap her out of whatever was going on. But Silus knew better....life was no Fairy Tale. His fists clenched as he started walking towards Helia, waiting to see how she reacted to everything. The second Nerfram made one wrong move...Silus could end it all. He had the power to stop Helia, decimate her and leave her nothing but a memory. But his heart couldn't bear to do it....let alone even thinking about it now. He was going to have to do this, the good old hero way.

Spell's used:

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 2nd 2014, 6:45 pm

Jeisen crashed on to the ground pretty hard, but nothing more then what he was use too. He had somehow missed grabbing the guy, but it didn't matter. Looked like another man had come to join the fight on their side. Good, a three on one would be a easier time to take down the lady safely. Jeisen stood up slowly, still watching out for that fog

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Weird fog lady! Why are you doing this now?
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 2nd 2014, 9:26 pm

Helia looked down at the boy known to her as loki. Although she could see him she couldn't stop herself from attacking him. She knew that she could make her body hesitate but that's about it. Her consciousness had been locked away almost completely. She had only enough power left to keep herself from speaking and even that was getting harder and harder to keep from happening with every command. Helia flinched and gave Eeli the opening he needed.
---

Eeli knew what that collar did but this boy didn't and nether did his wolves. He looked at the boy as he vanished an appeared in front of helia. Eeli rushed to his aid as three tendrils appeared and curved outwards in an attempt to skewer the boy from his sides. Eeli kicked one of the tendrils dispersing it for a moment. He then proceeded to grab the boy and fling him farther away from helia before trying to send a hard kick to the top of helia's head.

"She can't fight it boy." He said as he was pushed back by the fog.

Suddenly a rush of the fog formed three bald eagles three times the size of a normal eagle. They all went soaring towards the window recently busted by that other guy. Eeli tried to grab one with a whip but the whip was deflected by another tendril of fog. Helia stood there in a daze as she waited for and order from her "Master".

"Her body is his at the moment but she can hear and see everything." Eeli began as he looked at the boy and his wolves.

"You're loki right, helia told me about you, listen she can't fight the command given to her by that man and so far it seems she's been focusing on not letting her body talk and she's almost spent on doing that." She said turning to the boy while he still could.

"Once he can get her to speak the REAL fight will begin, so far we've been just warming up."
He said with a deep sigh.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 2nd 2014, 10:04 pm

The man threw Silus, but before anything could happen a soft light solidified as Yancey caught Silus with his light manipulative power. Silus got up and grunted. This guy was annoying him. He was eleven, that's true...but he was certainly stronger than this idiot. He realized that he wouldn't have had such a mean thought towards Eeli if it had not been such a spoiled mood. He sighed and opeeod off the light onto his feet and started walking back, now standing next to this Eeli person once more. Hawks of fog were sent out at the man who liked to teleport or whatever he did, and Silus almost ignored it, because Yancey solidified the light before him, conjuring a barrier between Jeisen and the hawks. The barrier would not be able to stop them all, but they could in fact protect him from potentially lethal damages. "Yeah, I'm Loki." He confirmed with a bit of a grunt.

"Good thing I showed up then... DO me a favor... look out for that weirdo. Don' worry about me. I can keep my own." Silus said nicely, with a smile but a broken heart in his eyes. He could only imagine what was going on in Helia's mind at the moment. It was good to hear that Helia hadn't just "gone to the Darkside" so to speak and was still down there. Silus stepped forward just a little more. "Hey Helia... We're gonna get you outta this! I promise!" Silus said with a smile as he giggled a little with a thumbs up. Silus pulled off his REALLY baggy hoody, revealing his rather small looking physique. It was rather obvious to tell that he was all brains, because the cute little guy looked like the wind was his biggest enemy. Magical energy rang out as purple lines extended down his arms. The magic lines shot out metal bars, curving over his form perfectly, as the metallic looking substance known as Gemini crashed, clanked and molded together, draping tough and durable cloth fell and appeared around his neck in a cloak like manner. He smiled as he brought up the hood, a skill-like plate flashed onto his face and glowing indigo eyes shown through the mask. (Seraph Suit equipped)

"Alright Helia, just like sparring practice. Let's dance!" He said with a slightly magical reverbing effect to his voice through the suit. He smiled from within the Seraph suit. Helia knew nothing about his new and improved arsenal, nor anything about his Ethereal powers or age-shifting abilities. So if her controller knew what she knew....then he was still in the dark about Silus. Nerfram was a huge threat at the moment, but Silus was prepared...

Cooldowns:

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 3rd 2014, 8:45 pm

Jeisen bounced on the pavement, but rolled with it and stood up quickly. He drew more kunai as he scanned the field. He let his instincts take over and absorbed the details. That smoke was a problem, but now there were wolves and a boy here as well.

Shit...

Jeisen didn't know if the boy was a threat or not, but whatever he was doing with his voice wasn't good. And that armor he put on looked... impressive. Still something about the collar she was wearing, got it. Get rid of collar is job number 1

But Jeisen just drew a couple white clay things and attached them to his kunai
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 3rd 2014, 9:03 pm

Helia was officially locked away she couldn't stop herself from speaking now, all she could do now was cause her body to flinch and give creator or Loki or that douche bag jake an opening. Eeli knew about the collar but helia knew that he didn't tell the two that she was now stronger and faster than before.
---

Eeli looked at the kid for a few minutes and decided that the kid should learn about the colar the hard way. Helia looked blankly at loki then twitched her hand quickly. Eeli ran to the other guy that saved him and began to stand by him when one of the eagles rushed him and grabbed him roughly before slamming him through the building across the street.

"Illianis be a dear and speak for me." Said gypse with a snide laugh.

At first Eeli thought that Helia still was able to fight it but then he heard her mumble. It was the one thing he was hoping she wouldn't speak yet. But it seems that gypse knew more than he lead them on to. Eeli Kicked the eagle into the ceiling and ran outside as the eagle dispersed.

"Blind chaos." Helia said plainly as if she was asleep.

At first it was quiet and nothing happened giving eeli false hope that was quickly shattered when Nerfram grew a good 8x his normal size. Thick and fast tendrils spewed out of him from all directions as he engulfed helia and rushed into the air. He spewed himself apart becoming a giant canopy which served as the battle ground for whoever got up there to fight helia. Eeli used all his speed and dodged the first two tendrils but unlike before these tendrils could do almost anything without Helia's command. The two Eeli dodged turned into tigers and quickly chased the hero.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

Silus ran full bore. It was Loki versus Helia. He knew the extent of his limits, and if he knew his own power well enough, he could end this quickly. But the more he thought this over, the more he felt like he was refusing to hurt her. It was only to help her though, and that's what Silus continued to tell himself. He charged her in the Seraph Suit. His emotions ran High, and he found himself unleashing more energy than he had intended. Both Nether and Aether energy empowered him. Between the spells of Aether Augmentation and Death Empowerment, Silus found himself as powerful as his own brother, able to fight on an even keel. It was what came next that was different to him. His left hand became consumed in a type of gauntlet, and soul-shards floating around it. There were five larger shards and maybe dozens if not hundreds of tiny ones that floated like dist. The Gauntlet was something he had never experienced only once before. The Gauntlet was Yggdrasil, the Life Tree itself manifested into a defender of life and a preserver of the spirits. Loki was now commanding the Life tree through this gauntlet, and with it the souls of the magic he'd seen form Elena Marie.

Yggdrasil, may my strikes be quick, and my feet be quicker. May I use your energy, Our energy, the Ultima to drive back darkness...and bring back my friend. Forces of Ethereal heed my call. Unleased your power Yggdrasil! The prayer was silent in his head. Silus was now not only Death Empowered, and Aether augmented, but now Yggdrasil the Etherium itself was flowing through him. The Soul-shards converged and became a sword, Silus masterfully destroyed them with slashes, sending shards out to disperse tendrils that flew at him. The shards quickly returned to the gauntlet, prompting him to close the distance, he and Helia would be in melee range soon, meanwhile The three wolves kept around Eeli to assist him.

"SEN TI LOK!" Silus called out as the two large shards flew out at the collar, firing out t the speed of bullets, aiming to disarm it.

Silus' Bonus':
Silus' "New" Grid:

Items in use:

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top