The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_vote_lcapWait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_voting_barWait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_vote_lcapWait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_voting_barWait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) Empty Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin)

Post by Artemis February 25th 2014, 8:02 pm

Artemis walked around the city of LA. However at first glance no one would guess she was human. Why? Because she was in the form of a dog. Artemis liked to do this for two different reasons. The first and least important reason, people rarely seemed to be bugged by her as much. Apparently her normal furs drew unwanted attention on her. And the second and most important reason: Food. People in this city loved to give Animals food for some reason. Heck Artemis even got it down to a route on which vendors would give her the food if she showed up in an Animal form. It was helpful for those rare days she didn't feel like hunting and wanted to snack on those tasty unhealthy human foods. Heck Artemis was actually almost done with her route. But then an interesting smell crossed her nose. Artemis felt her heart skip a beat. She recognize this smell.

Artemis took off, following the scent. She stopped a few yards away a looked around until she saw the source of the scent. It was Jake, he was standing only a few yards away. Artemis couldn't believe it, Shi wasn't lying. Artemis took off towards Jake. Jumping up onto him, shifting to her normal self, pushing herself against him and kissing him. She back off after a few seconds and looked him over. He did seem a bit younger.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) Empty Re: Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin)

Post by Zodiac February 26th 2014, 6:25 pm

With Football practice finished, Matthew would quickly make his way to the shower stalls and slip into one, cleansing himself quickly and efficiently before quickly dabbing himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist. He'd soon find himself walking out and making his way over to his locker. The same boring combination, the same redundant schedule. The only real up-side to this entire situation was the fact he was going to meet up with Sarah after school...and after tutoring Shael...or as he knew him "Shane". The tutoring went well, granted Matt was a little distracted, and it would seem that Shane caught onto it. Matt knew the male what he believed to be well enough that he seemed rather...concerned. Be it because Matt wasn't paying attention or because he was worried that Matt was angry with him or something...he didn't know...maybe it was just Matt's guilty conscious. Damn thing was always getting in the way. He'd address that demon later, for now he was actually excited. Sarah was a bright girl, who admitted to dabbling in the Arcane and Occult, which elated the young tanned male. It was not very common he met someone even close to an intellectual equal when regarding the Occult... but no matter how much he knew...it wasn't enough. He wanted more, he needed to learn more. Media arts and Psychology may have been his passions... but knowledge was is one true pursuit.

Of course life wasn't always as planned. However, it was not entirely unexpected. Matthew had learned quite well that there was a barrier between him and good-fortune. It's name was Fate, and she is a fickle mistress indeed. However, one could complain...or compensate. As complaining did nothing he simply resumed on with his day. He reached out and paid for his drink from the vendor, catching a wiff of himself and clearing his throat. Damnit. He couldn't keep from smelling like Chlorine and Sea-salt. He swore it was like HIS version of B.O that never washed away. But a few people he met actually liked that smell...himself included...and that smell was honestly better than most other kinds of B.O...and it was far more subtle. With his Sprite in hand he turned only to sit down when he noticed a dog, or wolf of some kid. He smiled, he was a rather huge fan of dogs.... much more friendly than those ungrateful cats. This dog apparently liked him too...since it leapt on him and pinned him to the ground. Matthew groaned as his head hit off concrete, bloods pooling out slightly before the wound near instantly sealed over. Matt looked up at her and went to snap at her.

"Get of-" He was in mid sentence when the woman kissed him. This was odd...very odd. Matthew was a very... isolated person to an extent. Something like this happening was scary. Granted...Matthew wouldn't deny that the tanned skin and dark hair was a MAJOR plus in his book. He was a bit of a sucker for people like that... he didn't know why really. Natural (Yam) instinct took over, and for a kid who didn't have a lot of practice, he seemed to know what he was doing. But he managed to break himself away, remembering that his bodily fluids tended to have...repercussions.  Saliva wasn't AS addicting and could be overcome, but it was still pretty "appealing" to people. He forced himself away but worming and wiggling. The last thin he needed was this...very attractive woman all over him....moreso than now. The sudden breach of his personal bubble prompted his inner energy to spark slightly.  "W-what was that for!?" Matthew asked as he took in a sharp breath and his face turning red as he tried to escape form under the Amazonian looking woman.

That slut... He thought to himself....he quickly scolded himself internally...he didn't know she was a slut...but something deep inside he just kina knew....almost like Super-Kami-Guru were saying it...in a voice just slightly different than his own.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis February 27th 2014, 1:03 am

"Jake?" said Artemis confused as the boy tried to wriggle out from under her. "Don't you recognize me?" The look of confusion on Artemis' face began to mix with one of sadness. She was sure this was Jake, even though he did look a bit younger. He had the same scent as him, it had to be him. She never encountered someone with the exact same scent as another person before. Even if they where closely similar there was something that would set it apart. It had to be him. Although Artemis began to feel a bit strange. "J-Jake? It has to be you, you smell just like him." Artemis' voice sounding a bit scared now. She was questioning herself, something she wasn't used to.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 28th 2014, 2:59 pm

"...Get off." was all Matt could say with his face that red. He didn't bother even being civil at this point, he simple took advantage of the "Chaos force" that was generated by the confused and weirded out on-lookers to become a bit stronger. (+2 Strength) He pushed the woman off him and grunted as his Psychometry took effect. He had a vision of sorts. It was a dragon. He saw someone He saw.... himself? What the Hell was going on!? He'd never met this crazy chick before! Then he saw Shael...but the details were too blurry. He saw a blonde woman, beautiful...it was Salone... he didn't know how he knew, but he knew. He pushed up and broke free enough to glare at the girl, dusting himself off as he stood. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of hid head as he extended a hand to the woman to help her up.

"You shouldn't do that... randomly kiss people that is." Matt said, biting his lower-lip. A rather...common trait of another identical male. If she'd let him help her up that was a good thing...if not Matt would be rather defensive, and slightly irked but that was the extent of the damage done there. Meanwhile...he was forced to wonder...how did she know him AND Shael? But the scariest of it all...how did Matt know that blonde lady? Well he didn't really. But he felt as though he knew her name was Salone. He wanted to say "Salone Newton" but...maybe it was just his imagination.

On a side note he began to wonder about his "look" in the Psychometric Vision. He looked like he was some form of Neo-samurai guy....and he didn't even look Asian. Random samurai jacket and sandals...his hair was just a tad shaggier...he looked like a surfer boy, but he still kinda looked half-Mexican. Maybe it was a coincidence? Yeah, that had to be it... she confused him with someone else... he had never met her before.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wait what! You're Alive?! (Sin) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 6th 2014, 7:49 pm

Artemis was pushed off of Matt, with a confused look on her face. Jake didn't recognize her? But it had to be him, he looked like him, smelt like him and he even did that weird lip-biting thing. Matt helped her back up, usually she would just get up on her own but this was Jake... right? It had to be, Artemis was certain about it. He seemed to be lost in though now. "Are you ok?" asked Artemis confused. She thinks that what she said was what a normal human would say but she wasn't very sure.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 9th 2014, 2:16 pm

"I was about to ask you the same thing... I'm fine... But uh.... You seem familiar." Matthew said as he squinted, scanning closer over her face. She looked...very, VERY familiar. He found himself inspecting perhaps a little too closely. He would have blushed, had he not already been red from the sudden assault. The woman was rather... old was not the appropriate term, however she was clearly older than seventeen or eighteen. She had a couple years on him, nothing major but it was blatant to him. Though he did find himself riddled once more as to how this woman "knew" him and what compelled her to literally throw herself at him. "Seriously though, how do I know you? Are you like....hhhmmmm" He thought to himself. He was about to ask if she was related to Shael, but that was as unlikely as it comes. That would be the same as him asking two African-americans were related because of their skin color.... in the long term they were, in the recent generations it's not exactly a given truth. Though his eyes eventually found hers and they seemed to spark something... her eyes were familiar too... familiar in quite a few ways.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 12th 2014, 12:57 am

Artemis tiled her head to the side. Jake was confusing her. How could he not remember her? After all the stuff that happened across the sea and in the cave. Yeah she tried to kill him but that was a different story. And then she picked up an unexpected scent. Artemis sniffed Jake over, not caring how he reacted.

"You smell like Shael." said Artemis moving back a bit in surprised. That was generally a surprise that she never would of expected. But then again she was never 100% sure what her son did in his free time.

"Why do you have my son's scent on you?" questioned Artemis. Even though she had more or less accepted Fera and Shael as her children she still had a slight sliver of doubt mainly cause she never actually carried them. But between Michael and the twins she was still confused on what to believe.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 16th 2014, 11:45 pm

Matthew sighed as he received a strange glance over. He apparently knew this woman, or else she was just horribly confused or a psych patient that escaped. Given the current attire and lack thereof he would have believed anything, save for the fact he knew who she was. She smelled him over and he placed his hand on her cheek to push her away when his eyes began to glow a bright iridescent blue. The contact triggered his Psychometry once more and caused him to see the events past once more, this time however, instead of seeing himself he saw...Shane? Well that was an interesting concept... though what he saw next was enough to make Matthew's blood boil. She turned into a wolf...and bit Shane? Then there was Fera randomly. He didn't have the full audio at the moment...it just blurred. When he snapped out of it his eyes dimmed down and he did the only thing he could think to do. He yanked himself away from the woman and scowled. She had apparently asked him a question, but Matthew was too busy not giving a fuck after watching his little... "friend" (if he could even be called that) being attacked by the shape-shifting woman.

"I don't know who you are, and to be honest, I don't care anymore. I have no use for you, nor do I have even the slightest curiosity as to who you are. I hate being violent but if I see you beating up on my friend again I'll smear the walls with you. I hope I'm clear, now beat it." Matthew scoffed as he turned, put his hands in his pockets and walked away. He ain't no lover, but he sure as hell ain't a fighter...though he certainly COULD fight... he wasn't even sure what motivated him to defend Shane as he did... he just did....as he would Anthony, Cody or the twins. Curses upon his desire to be defending friends (and Shael) he sighed and placed his hands into his pockets. He was almost certain that this was not the end, and as such he was already prepared with his own little arsenal on call at a moment's notice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 8th 2014, 12:24 am

Artemis strange smirked. Even though she was just told off she couldn't help but remember how Jake treated her when she first met him. Not to mention the fighting words. Artemis took off, stopping in front of young-looking Jake.

"Come on Jake, you know me, those are fighting words. Do you really thing you could just walk away from me after that." said Artemis, a bit seductively. She had a cocky grin on her face.

"Do you really think you could beat me in a fair fight, you had to cheat last time." Artemis then got up in his face. "You know what happened in that cave could of ended up so differently then us fighting if you weren't so mopey."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac April 9th 2014, 9:27 pm

"You're an insufferable bitch ya' know that?" Matt snapped as he pulled down on his shirt, a flash of light emanating from a dark whole that opened in his chest. A flash of blue, a flushing smell of sea-salt emerged. Before anyone, or anything in all of existence could have reacted, An older form of Matthew appeared. Tanned skin, shaggy black hair and a little taller, with a more defined muscular figure stood. Oceanic eyes affixed on Artemis with a familiar smile. Yam stood there with an arched eyebrow and a little chuckle as the tip of his Spirit arm formed but an inch form Atremis' throat. He looked quizzically at the tanned woman.

"I'd ask if you kiss your mother with that mouth...but odds are Arte's already got that one." Yam said back to the male, Matthew who rolled his eyes. He then looked form over his shoulder to Artemis and smiled again, the same, dopey and clueless toothy grin he normally worse when she WASN'T pissing him off. "What's this about a cave? I'd hug ya, but I'm afraid you'd rape me." Yam asked as he let out a little chuckle as he moved the blade from where it was.

"Wait... you know her?" Matthew quizzed. The younger-looking Yam was baffled. How is it possible...that this woman met the good in his soul...but not met him? This was oddly peculiar... and Matthew didn't like it.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 10th 2014, 12:05 am

Artemis smiled, she had no idea what the hell just happened but now she was standing in from of Jake. Although to the confusion of other Jake.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about dragon-boy. But alas you where to mopey for my tastes at the time. I like my prey to have a bit of fight in them." teased Artemis. This seemed to be the Jake she remembered. The scent of Sea-salt was a lot strong on him.

"I don't believe it... that old man was right, you are back. But why is mini you such a stick in the mud." said Artemis. She was now in full-out ignore Matt mode and was completely focused on Jake.

"You know I am happy you and Salone have a pup, but I will admit I does hurt on a small level. I guess I just can't get over you." teased Artemis again, moving a bit closer to Jake.

"Why did you have to die on me..." asked Artemis, her voice turning somber almost instantly. "I-If you or Salone would of just let me known... I could of been there, I could of protected you... and maybe you wouldn't of died."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac April 10th 2014, 1:09 am

"Oh...since when was the Dragon prey? Being pretty only get's you so far I'm afraid." Yam played along. He had no exact reason to not play along. He was generally regarded as a flirtatious type. Granted, it was true that he disliked Artemis in the past...but that was more of the "feral-uncaring-prostitute" Artemis...this one seemed a little more... human. OR a little more "together" and for the simple reason Yam believed that she may have changed. Besides... part of his defiance was in attempts to prove to a certain someone that he was faithful. Artemis pointed out the fact that Matt was a stick in the mud and it made Yam shrug and snigger. "The old man...right... need to talk with him at some point." Yam's voice trailed off as if he were in thought, looking off to the side slightly with a dismissive sigh before moving on to Artemis' next portion, about the boy.

" ya gotta remember girl! Human's aren't used to this random smooch-stuff. I wasn't exactly the most receptive either, remember?" He just played it off and hoped that the woman understood by now that humans weren't used to such things so quickly and expectantly. Artemis moved closer, probably in attempts to get a reaction out of him. He obliged...though this time it was more for "old times sake" than anything else. The woman said about Salone. Yam stopped dead in his tracks, mid slide backwards before his lip arched just above the left canine, revealing the sharpened fang just barely. Yam just scoffed a little with a smile...as if he had let out a single grunt of a laugh. He closed his eyes, and shrugged. "Yeah...well... you got just a good a chance as she does." Yam said. His heart hurt...because he knew he spoke the truth. Salone...hurt him rather badly...and the worst part was...she knew she did it.. if she wanted to accept it...that was a different story. Yam didn't back away form Artemis, he let her get as close as she wanted. It's not like he and Salone were anything...not after what she did.

"H-hey n-no no no no!" Yam said as he put an arm around Artemis. Shit, he never wanted THAT to happen. Even when he hated her...he didn't want to make the bitch cry. Bitch as in literal, not slang. He was...stunned almost at what she said. Well...it looks like she was stricken with him a bit harder than he thought. "You didn't know. You couldn't have known, and honestly...you being there wouldn't have made any difference... you're the Alpha, sure. But I'm still the God, you gotta trust me. I'm already back form the dead, right? See...no harm, no foul." Yam found himself over-explaining again...though in truth it was just him using it as an excuse to speak. There were SOOOOO many things he wanted to say that he couldn't. Now that he can talk...watch out world.

"Erm... I...am still confused."
"Silence land-walker!" Yam shouted jokingly, cutting Matt off. Matt was just...confused, honestly. The Good within his soul, manifested was sitting there and apparently knew this hot chick and now they were all close and stuff. In a nut-shell this was like...every Disney movie where they fall in love at first sight...except all mopey and crap. "She uh... Spirit stuff, you understand." Yam explained vaguely. Vaguely because he had no idea what the hell he was talking about and he hoped that there really was some "spirit stuff" that explained how Artemis and he would know each other. He looked back to Artemis and sighed. "So what'd I miss?"

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 10th 2014, 1:52 am

"The dragon became prey once I set my eyes on it. Be happy, at least you wouldn't of ended up like your other dragon buddy we fought. I doubt he would be finished healing that wound I gave him. Spirits know I still got that taste in my mouth. And 'humans' are no fun, show a bit off affection and they put their tails between their legs. Your other half here almost pissed himself. Strangely enough, he doesn't kiss as well as you. But then again, it's been a while, I might have to get a better comparison." teased Artemis, slowly and slowly moving closer to Jake. Although his comment about her having as much of a chance as Salone confused her a bit, but right now she was too happy to pursue the question. When Jake wrapped his arm around her Artemis could help but push her body up to his.

"Oh, but I am so much more then an Alpha, you have missed so, so much." Teased Artemis again, but then in an instant her voice became somber again when he brought up what happened. "It doesn't matter... I-I wasn't there to protect you or Salone. I don't know what I would of done with both of you had died then... I consider you both part of my pack..." Matt tried to ask a few things but Jake pretty much shut him up. He then asked what had happened.

"A lot..." said Artemis. "After you died I moved in with Salone to protect her and her pup. Shortly after your daughter, Hanna, was born I became targeted. Some women by the name of Vexus. Turns out my powers weren't natural. Well... technically they were. Vexus ripped an Elder Spirit out of my body, named Fera. Fera was the Elder Spirit who ruled over beasts. I almost didn't make it and in the end the spirit didn't. We permanent became one being, currently I am what she called a half spirit. Once I die I take my rightful place as the Elder spirit of beast. Shortly there after I met this strange kid and invited over to Salone's house for dinner, he looked hungry and Hanna liked him a lot. A few strange things happened since then. Shortly after Hanna began to age rapidly to the point where she looked 18. And I... well some how I became the mother of twins... I never bear a child but before then the strange kid told me he was pregnant, which makes no sense. Then when I was out hunting I ran into one of them. I hurt him pretty badly before the other showed up. I have a strange feeling they where right but at the same time I can't get behind it 100%. And to the best of my memory that is everything that has happened that I know about." Although Artemis pushed herself closer to Jake.

"But just because I now have children doesn't mean I'm ruined for you." teased Artemis heavily. She was thankful Salone wasn't here. She probably would not walk away from this with a head if she was.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac April 10th 2014, 11:09 pm

"Wow...Damn girl. I died for less than a year and you managed to have all the fun without me." Yam started laughing a little. Well if nothing he could say Artemis kept on her toes.

"Well I'll have to keep that in mind, won't I?" Yam said with an arched eyebrow and a playful tone. He quickly made good upon the mention of her having kids. Though SHE did not bear them? Oh so it was like Jordan. That was kinda cool...except that meant that he was actually somehow remotely related to Artemis if this mysterious baby-maker were the same kind. "Oh yeah. I have a guy to someone like that. He somehow miraculously carried the kid and gave birth to him...but I mean...the kid is obviously mine. Has powers like mine and looks like me with blonde hair.... oh and by the way..." Yam said, turning hushed as he seemed to motion for Artemis to walk with him as he began to take strides away from Matt, his tone hushed enough for only Artemis' superhuman sensory to pick up.

"That kid of yours is mini-me's best friend. I'd explain the whole Mini-me thing but honestly..I don't even know what's up with that... but I know that I'm still coming back...not yet...but soon I'll be back...and I got some unfinished business with my old man and a certain collector." Yam said, a rather foreboding thing for him to think of... his first encounter with Salone, face to face. He was actually looking forward to it... but not for reasons one might think. He smiled back at Artemis and nodded. "So you're a Spirit too huh? Like my Dad and me... pretty sweet. You get to come to the parties now." Yam said with a chuckle...actually interested at the thought of bringing Artemis to a gathering of Spirits.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 11th 2014, 12:59 am

"Well it's not my fault, everything really just happened all at once." said Artemis with a slight laugh. She nuzzled Jake slightly. She thought it was kind of strange. She was acting like she was a puppy. It was weird since she couldn't remember the last time she felt this giddy. The stange thing she did hear though is that appearently Yam had another child, in a simualr fashion to how she had her own.

"How is that even possible... neither of you have the right parts." said Artemis confused. Trying to explain this concept to Artemis would not be easy. One would have an easier time trying to force a square peg into a round hole. But Artemis walked with him when motioned too.

"Which one? I have two.. but I have the feeling it's Shael... Fera is a bit of a brat. And you really have no idea what's going on either? Something about that doesn't exactly sit right." said Artemis. "Half spirit technically... what's a party?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top