The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_voting_barWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 7:13 pm

The deer was working a treat for his hunger, but he was still hungry, however the deer would suffice for the nights food. He laid down next to it and tore off pieces of the meat every few seconds, chomping down on them with his sharp teeth and swallowing the pieces quickly. He growled quietly as the stranger approached him again, if he was going to bring his imaginary whip out again, Brad wouldn't waste any time getting into a fight now that the two of them were on an equal level. When the stranger slowly leaned against the tree and showed no sign of a fight, Brad was willing to let him hand around as long as he didn't try and eat any of the deer he was devouring.

The stranger sat down and tried to begin talking to him, Brad's brain was in this wolf still, but it was buried far away, far enough that he had no control over what was happening. The stranger gave him a clear and precise instruction, Brad could hear every word that he said, but he had no idea what it all meant, he pushed himself back up onto all fours and yawned, stretching his jaw open widely and showing off his sharp teeth that were currently caked in meat and blood. Brad then took this opportunity to stretch out, he pushed his front feet forward and bent his back out straight, after that he simply walked around in circles and stared off into the distance whenever he heard a twig snap or a leaf be trampled on.

Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 7:23 pm

Eeli stared at the wolf as it just completely lost all sense in what he said. This one wasn't listening at all so he didn't think that the boy he saw earlier was not in control. It was like this wolf was just a giant puppy. Now that Eeli thought about it, that's exactly what this thing was, a giant puppy just born like maybe and hour ago. Eeli looked around for a bit then ran to a nearby puddle of water...if that's what you want to call what he found. He walked up to the wolf with a bowl he made using his ability.

"Here drink this if you're thirsty...but I can't let it go so you'll have to trust me enough to drink it while i'm holding it...just don't bite my hand or a shove a variety of weapons through your skull."
He said warningly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 7:52 pm

Brad turned in some more circles before stopping and watching the stranger get up and walk around for a few seconds, once he saw the bowl made of energy, Brad hopped backwards a few steps, the last time he saw that energy, there was a sharp disc flying at his head and he was being threatened by a whip with spikes on it, it wasn't a very friendly site. The stranger slowly walked towards him, Brad didn't want to touch it but he did want to know its contents. He slowly moved forward until he was satisfied to see it was water, but he still didn't quite trust it. Again the stranger said words to him and again he completely disregarded everything he said, it just seemed clear to him that he couldn't put it down.

Now that he mentioned it, Brad was getting quite thirsty after wolfing down most of that deer, his brain was against moving towards him, but he really needed to drink and this was the quickest source of it. Brad made several more whiney sounds before creeping towards the bowl, waiting for it to turn into some sort of axe and slice his head off, but it didn't change, it remained a bowl and Brad spent a few seconds drinking out of it before quickly returning to his previous position, licking his lips to get all of the moisture he could muster.

Brad was pretty bored now, he was all tuckered out from the fight and the run, he wasn't hungry anymore or thirsty, he just wanted to explore the forest a bit more and see what he could find and that is exactly what he did. He span around slowly in a circle and chose a random direction to walk through the forest, to see if he could uncover anything interesting.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 7:59 pm

"This damn dog is more scatter brained than a child with ADD." Eeli whispered to himself as he watched the dog walk it's way into the forest again.

Eeli rolled his eyes and got up, letting the bowl vanish out of his hands, and began to walk to the wolf. He was next to his hind legs and was walking casually next to the large thing. He stared at the wolf and watched his black fur dance in the moonlight and sway in the constant low breeze.

"Shiver, your name is Shiver." Eeli said to the wolf with a tone of confidence.

"And that's final." He said again and crossed his arms as he looked forward.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 8:19 pm

Shiver walked through the forest for hours, sniffing at every over turned leaf to see what made it look that way, he clawed at trees to test out the sharpness of his claws as well as making marks for others to see, this was his territory now. With each passing hour, he would stare up at the moon and notice its changed location, it would lower each hour and slowly dissapear among the horizon.

The sun was beginning to rise now and Shiver was getting more and more tired, to the point where he just stopped walking altogether and laid down in a big pile of leaves. Shiver was asleep now, laying completely down on his side, as the sun rose and the light shined down onto him, his transformation began to wear off. All of the hair across his body began to dissapear into where it came from besides the hair on his head, his body shape returned back to normal too, he now had hands and feet and he would be able to stand up straight instead of having to walk on all fours.

Brad came to his senses, his vision was slightly fuzzy and he had an awful taste in his mouth when he woke up. Brad sat up from underneath the big pile of leaves that was sitting on top of him and to his surprise he was in the middle of a forest... completely naked... "What the hell happened last night? Did I get completely wasted and wake up here?... Oh my head hurts so bad, how am I going to get home without anyone seeing me?" A quick survey of the ground level while he was itching at the markings on his shoulder showed no one in sight, he flopped back down into the pile of leaves as he began to think of what to do.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 8:47 pm

Shiver had been walking through the woods for hours and it was pretty evident that eeli was going to be here all night. He rolled his eyes and yawned a deep yawn as he watched the wolf scratch at stuff and curiously sniff around the ground. The light of the moon was slowly dissipating and the light of day was appearing and Eeli was starving. Instead of a burger Eeli waited for Shiver to lay down and he vanished to go find something to sink his fangs into.

Nearby the place where Shiver had rested were two vampires. Eeli assumed they had smelled shiver when he first transformed and were looking for something easy to catch. Eeli jumped quietly into the air then landed feet first onto one of the vampires. He collapsed onto the ground and was unconscious before he had a chance to react to what was happening. The other vampire gasped and tried to run but Eeli manifested his whip from earlier and slashed the back of his leg, shredding it to ribbons, and he fell to the floor in pain. Eeli then swung the whip and wrapped it around his neck.

"Nah you're next after your friend here." Eeli said as he looked at the vampire beneath him.

He bared his fangs into his neck and suck the vampire dry. Unlike other vampires in this world his mother taught him how to drink blood and not make a mess everywhere. When he was done with that vampire it combusted into flames leaving a skeleton to be buried in the dirt. Eeli quickly finished the next one then was heavy eyed before he knew what was happening.

-----

He was in a deep sleep so he didn't hear the boy that used to be shiver wake up and begin talking. He was hanging on a tree branch like towels hang on towel racks. His clothes had transformed back to his long sleeved sweater and his black tight fitted rock was jeans that hugged his thighs but left plenty of room in his shin area and groin region. He had on some solid black timberlands and his black hair was hanging messily off his head and in the air.

"Ohh sun go away." He groaned as he began to wake up.

Just as he spoke the branch he slept on snapped and he was falling from above the boy. His body felt like lead since he had just woken up and the falling didn't help him in an alarming way. With a crash he fell on top of the boy. He sat there for a couple seconds as he rubbed his eyes and butt.

"Ow that hur-." He stopped speaking and looked down at a boy that was under him.

He was stunned with embarrassment at first but then thought about the awful coincidence. Then he realized the boy was naked and that's when it clicked who the guy was.

"Shiver?" Eeli said with a tone of caution.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 9:01 pm

Brad lied down on his back and opened his eyes, there seemed to be what looked like a person in a tree directly above him, but he knew that couldn't be right, he placed his hands over his eyes to stop the sun from being a nuisance, but at the same time stopped himself from seeing what was about to happen next. A great weight landed onto his chest, it woke him right up and he was gasping for air as it seemed to have made all existing air in his lungs escape his body. The boy that landed on him seemed to be quite comfortable where he was until he realized what was below him, the boy stood up and Brad scuffled more leaves over his body to save himself from embarrassment.

"Shiver?" he thought, "Why do I recognize that name?..."

"Who the hell are you?!" he asked before noticing something, "Wait... I remember you, I turned the music down because I had a headache at the party last night and you was there, and I saw you again out in the garden when... Oh god... Now I remember what happened..." He lifted his dirty hands and stared at them with disgust, "I turned into some kind of hideous monster, people recorded me changing with their phones and I probably killed them all... What the hell am I?..." he asked himself out loud, but he was more than happy for this stranger to chime in and fill him in on the missing details, the more he knew about what he was the better. More of his memory was coming back and he remembered this guy in the forest with some kind of whip, he was no ordinary human and he must have known something that was going on.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 9:14 pm

"First off saying who the hell are you is a very rude way of asking someone's name, but giving the circumstances I will allow it." Eeli said with a tone of sarcastic shock.

"The names Eeli, like Eel and eye, and yeah I am the guy at the party, no you didn't kill anybody because you were too busy trying to kill me, yes the people were recording you, no you're not a monster you are a werewolf and you shouldn't look at your hands that way because the only difference in what you did last night and what you do on a daily basis is that last night your food was fresh." Eeli said continuously as I looked into the air to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything.

"So may I ask what you name is?" He asked calmly.

The boy seemed very disoriented and embarrassed at his predicament right now. Eeli thought for a second then remembered that he pulled off the vampires clothes yesterday before it bursted into flames. Eeli ran behind the tree and grabbed the outfit that the vampire from last night was wearing then he threw it towards the boy.

"Sorry man I figured you wouldn't want some random underwear." Eeli said with a laugh.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 9:43 pm

Brad didn't have time for this guys sarcastic remarks, but there was nothing else he could do, if he was going to move away from this big pile of leaves, he would do it when there was no one else around, and since this man didn't look like he was leaving, he couldn't go anywhere. Brad sat still and listened to everything Eeli was saying, Brad's brain hurt more and more with every passing sentence and each caption only gave him more questions, but with the breeze picking up and his body temperature dropping, he wanted to put some clothes on before he froze to death. "Oh wow... my brain... So I'm a werewolf... One of those fictional monsters from old folk lore..." Brad began to laugh it off, but what other explanation was there, his laugh soon turned to a neutral look as he came to terms with it, he nodded slowly as he replayed everything that was just told to him in his head.

Brad stroked the markings on his right shoulder, "People become werewolves when they get scratched or bitten by one..." it all made sense now, but that doesn't mean he wasn't distraught about the whole thing, this change would happen to him every full moon and there was nothing he could do about it.

"I'm Brad..." he said with very little gusto, he was extremely depressed at this point, but at least Eeli had got some clothes for him. He slipped the clothing on underneath the leaves before standing up and brushing the dust off of him. Eeli was laughing at his own joke, but Brad found it nowhere near funny.

"What am I going to do?..." he asked half rhetorically, "Well there's nothing I can do... I have to live with this curse forever... I can't stay here, I can't harm my family, I need to pack up and go far away from here, I need to find some sort of cabin in a remote region somewhere and live there, far away from all civilization so I don't harm anyone..." Suddenly a question arose, Brad turned around quickly to look at Eeli.

"How do you know what I am? Have you seen this before?"
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 25th 2014, 2:59 am

"Dude why are you being so dramatic?" Eeli said as he frowned at the boy.

"I've seen more than just werewolves in my life, but of all the were wolves I have seen you were by far the calmest...but that might be just because it was your first time changing." Eeli threw out there quickly.

"You don't have to move to some desolate cabin in the middle of some unknown woodland area. You just have to learn to compromise with your inner beast...yeah I know easier said than done but i'd try that before I sit there and just run away." Eeli continued then he remembered another thing he said.

"And it isn't a curse unless you want it to be."
Eeli said crossing his arms to signify his verbal triumph.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 25th 2014, 8:32 pm

"Why am i being so dramatic? I'm a freaking werewolf! Excuse me if i didn't think that this is how my life would turn out, i never sat on my bed as a child and one day hoped to become a mythological being!" Brad didn't appreciate how chilled out this Eeli was being, sure he might have seen this kind of thing a lot, but he had never experienced it himself. Brad laughed at the "compromise" gesture, "This isn't how my life was supposed to turn out, I was a regular kid who went to school, had friends, loved his family, oh, and now im a werewolf..." Brad tried to say that last part extremely casually, but it still sounded ridiculous.

"Unless I want it to be? What can I possibly do with this gift that could benefit others? Chase away bullies? Take down bad guys and become a super wolf? It is never going to be ok and to keep my family safe I need to be as far away from them as possible..." Brad stood silently for a few seconds before walking in the general direction of his house whilst mumbling something about packing up and leaving the town.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 25th 2014, 9:20 pm

Eeli twitched with slight anger as the guy made the biggest assumption ever. He walked past him and punched a tree with all his might. The tree shattered and fell to the ground with a loud crash. Eeli then proceeded to sit atop the now fallen tree.

"First off I never said it was a gift I just said that I doesn't have to be a curse. And you don't see me complainin about my situation. Oh my god you were a normal kid who just turned into a werewolf for the first time." Eeli mocked irritatingly.

"I was half a vampire since birth but lived a normal life till my dad got arrested for using his powers to stop a nuclear explosion from obliterating me and my mother, and to top it off I don't feed on humans, I feed on other vampires. You know how hard it is to think that one day when you see your mother again you might try to eat her. Then as well as what you're talking about with running away. I'm not saying don't run away i'm just saying don't isolate yourself from others cause it won't help a damn soul. How do you think your parents would feel if you just disappeared off the face of the earth, shit i'd rather know my werewolf sun is okay traveling the world trying to find his place than not know where he is at all, but what you do is what you do just don't bitch out when the shit hits the fan, and trust that it will no matter what you decide."

Eeli didn't even think twice about what he did next he just vanished from the area into the trees and rushed out of the sight of the Brad. Of course he wasn't going to leave the guy alone, but he wanted him to think about what he was going to do, on his own. Eeli from this point on would be just an onlooker until he was needed again, and he knew he would be needed very soon.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 25th 2014, 9:58 pm

Brad was glad that this stranger had been hanging around him and gave him some clothes to save himself from the embarrassment, but the speech that he gave him did not help at all, Brad's mind was made up with what to do, sure he could stay at home and live like nothing had ever happened, but it would look awfully strange for him to leave the house for a whole night once a month and then return with no clothes on and pretend he had just got really drunk the previous night. Who was to say that his wolf would head back home one day, break the door open and murder his family, for the sake of the people that he loved, the only option that he could think of was leaving home and not telling his family, he would probably be sent to a mental institution if he told his family he was a werewolf, either that or they just wouldn't believe him altogether.

To save his family from the pain, he needed to do this silently and pretend that he had never come home in the first place, luckily he has sneaked out of his room once or twice and knows an easy way to get in and out. He pushed a nearby dumpster to the back of his house and climbed up it, he nudged the window open and slowly climbed in, the door was closed still so his parents had yet to check it. Brad slipped a backpack off of a hook and began stuffing it with essentials, he took many pieces of clothing, a toothbrush and toothpaste, a few bottles of water he had laying around as well as some snacks in his table drawer and some money, he picked up his phone out of habit but tossed it onto the bed as he didn't need to take it with him this time. A lump grew in his throat as he unclipped a pen and began to write a note to his family when they found it.

"Dear Mom and Dad,

Over the course of a few weeks, my life has changed drastically. In the interest of saving you from the pain, I am leaving home to go who knows where, one thing is for certain, I will always be thinking of you.

Maybe one day I will return home to you when I get a grip on what is going on with my life, but I want to let you know that the problem is me and me alone and that is why I need to leave, so I can control what is happening to me.

Your loving Son,

Brad
"

He folded up the piece of paper and placed it down, next to his phone that was resting on the bed before heading out the same way he came in, through the window. He pulled his strap over his shoulder once more as he made his way through the town and towards the bus station to head... wherever he wanted to.

Last edited by Samify on February 26th 2014, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 26th 2014, 4:11 pm

Eeli watched as the boy snuck into his own house. After a few minutes he came back out and left silently. Eeli took it upon himself to go and "Check" what he did. He snuck into the house the same way brad did and jumped instantly saw the phone and note on the bed. He grabbed the phone and rolled his eyes as he vanished out the window like brad had. He then jumped atop the roof and scanned the neighborhood for the lone wolf.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top