The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_vote_lcapWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_voting_barWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_vote_lcapWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_voting_barWho Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] Empty Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Post by Samify February 23rd 2014, 5:36 pm

Ever since Brad had barely escaped with his life that night, he had been locked in his room, it was quite a scary experience and a sad one too as Cooper had given his life for Brad’s, he didn’t think he would ever feel so sad about Cooper’s death, but it had really hit him hard. He barely ate, he barely talked to his family, but he did continue to speak to one of his friends via text who was helping him through the whole ordeal, he managed to convince Brad to come to a party he was hosting a few days from now, everyone was going to be there and it would be healthy for him to go outside for once.

Brad got himself dressed and pocketed his keys before running downstairs and out of the door, not saying goodbye or telling his parents where he was going, it was something he did regularly so his parents were not too fussed about it. Brad’s friend lived fairly close to him, Brad crossed a road as a car came to a quick stop, honking the horn in disgust, the sound of the horn rang through Brad’s brain and caused a slight headache, loud noises have never harmed his brain before and why should they now. Brad knocked on his friends door and scratched at the marks left on his shoulder from the wolf attack, this party was a chance to get his mind off of that event. Shawn answered the door and they both greeted each other, Shawn was slightly more cautious when speaking to Brad as he didn’t want to hurt his feelings or remind him of the event that had happened a few days ago. Brad immediately moved towards the fridge, pulling out a beer, he took a big swig and surveyed the room for anyone he recognised, half of the party was inside and the other half was out in the garden, clearly Shawn’s parents were away otherwise he wouldn’t have been allowed to play his music so loudly, let alone host a big party. The music began to be a bit too much for him, the loud beat of the song vibrated his mind until it was too much to handle, without permission Brad turned down the music slightly, not enough for people to notice. Brad was trying his best to have a good time, but maybe he just wasn’t feeling well enough for all of this, the night was growing stronger though, so there was no turning back now.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] Empty Re: Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Post by creator February 23rd 2014, 7:52 pm

Eeli as well into the party. The lights jumped around in the home as people danced to the beats of the song. It was very loud...probably louder to him than to 99% of the people here. He was really feeling the beat when he heard it go down slightly. He looked over his shoulder to see a guy creeping around the stereo painfully. Eeli paid no mind to the guy till he read his face. The guy seemed to not be having fun, and that's not something eeli liked to see when he was at a party.

"Hey come on what's wrong?"
Eeli yelled over the music as he ran up to the guy.

He reached for his hand and attempted to pull him into the crowd of people to dance. Dancing always made people feel better when they were down. His black hair shined a ominous blue under the black light and his eyes glowed a little more than normal as he looked around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator] Empty Re: Who Let The Wolf Out? [Closed to Creator]

Post by Samify February 23rd 2014, 8:12 pm

It appeared turning the volume down did cause an issue as someone had noticed it, this stranger had quickly bounced his way up yo him in an attempt to cheer him up, Brad's face was hardly the advertisement for fun. This stranger was clearly here to enjoy himself and he wanted others to feel the same way, a shooting pain traveled down his back s this stranger reached for his hand, as soon as their hands touched, Brad pulled his away. His vision began to get slightly blurry, it looked like he was talking to triplets, "Sorry I... I just need some air..." he said as he stumbled to the back door, he downed the rest of his beer and tossed it into the bin before stepping outside where the other half of the party was at.

The moon was directly above the party now, a full moon at that, Brad's senses heightened, he could smell the alcohol on someones breath from the other side of the garden. Brad took deep breaths in an attempt to stop or slow down whatever this illness was that was coming over him, but to no avail. A bead of sweat had formed on his forehead, he swiped at it with his right hand, but felt a strange, tingling sensation, with closer inspection he noticed that his hand was considerably hair-ier than it usually is and his nails had grown sharper too. His eyes widened at the realization that this wasn't a dream, he had no idea what was going on, but he quickly tucked his hand into his pocket so it would not freak out any other party goers. A few minutes later his other hand was the same, someone asked him if he was ok, but he just avoided them and moved to the other end of the garden, that was when it began.

The shooting pains in his back and chest were more intense, so intense that he fell onto his hands and knees in shock, with the downward force, his hood had flipped over his head which made it tough to see the amount of pain he was going through. Camera phones came out of pockets as people all around the garden thought that Brad had a little too much to drink and that he was throwing it all up, they were very wrong however. Brad's groans turned into a much deeper pitch, his legs and arms grew thicker until they burst through the clothing that were covering them up, there were screams now as girls ran away and guys continued to stare in awe. Brad's face began to change, this part was the most painful as his nose grew outwards, his eyes changed colour from his signature brown to a strange mixture of yellow and red. Brad was now on all fours, on paws and growling at the people who were cowering in fear, he was no longer in control of what he was, it was the beasts turn now.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 23rd 2014, 8:24 pm

Eeli looked back as the boy snatched his hand away and ran out the door saying how he needed to be alone. As the boy passed him however eeli smelled the growing scent of a dog. He liked dogs...a lot but he knew that the dog he was smelling wasn't one that you could just pet and leave alone. For a couple minutes all seemed fine so eeli let it be, but then screams rang outside and everyone began to run to their cars and escape to safety, away from whatever was outside.

"Hmmm I can give one good guess as to who it is." Eeli said to himself as he ran his hands through his hair and rushed outside.

There was a wolf standing on the far side of the garden and people were far away at their cars and on the way other side of the garden video taping the event. Eeli rolled his eyes then took a deep breathe and looked at beast that was looking around thirstily.

"So....some fresh air huh." Eeli called to the creature.

The mumbles of others could be heard as they tried to say how Eeli was crazy and how he was going to die. But nobody here knew eeli. Eeli didn't even live nearby, he was staying at a hotel for a few days and his friend Illianas told him about the party. He looked and decided it was a good thing he did show up otherwise it would've been a whole lot messier than what it's about to get.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 23rd 2014, 8:37 pm

Brad couldn't control himself now, he was just along from the ride. Scared teenagers were either running away or video taping the event, they could put it on Youtube or Twitter all they liked, but they would probably all be called "faked" videos that were digitally created. Brad was hungry and he was ready to tear apart everyone in the garden to fulfill his hunger. He growled and barked loudly, causing more screams and running, no doubt the police had already been called and were on their way, it was simply a matter of time, but Brad figured they wouldn't have the man power to bring him down.

Brad slowly prowled forward towards the group that chose to stay, but one patron wasn't scared of him, the boy that tried to grab his hand earlier, he didn't seem scared and to Brad that seemed like a challenge. This boy was target number 1, once he killed him, he would turn his attention to anyone else who was stupid enough to stay. Brad was an inexperienced wolf, this was the first time he had gone through this change, the first of many, he wasn't an expert in hunting or fighting, but he was quick, strong and had sharp teeth and claws, the odds appeared to be in his favour. Brad waited patiently to allow this person to feel like everything was ok, that was when he leaped forward with intense speed and strength, attempting to clamp his jaw down on this guys neck, immobilizing him immediately and making quick work of him.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

The distance between the two were the only thing that saved Eeli from the giant white rows of teeth. He flipped to the side barely jumping out of the way of the giant dog. Instead of trying to fight it in the open Eeli ran with all his speed towards some nearby woods. He then turned and pulled a giant silver disc from the air. Without thinking or checking to see if the wolf was behind him Eeli chucked the disc behind him and jumped into the air.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 23rd 2014, 9:06 pm

To his disbelief, this stranger was fast enough to dodge him, any normal person wouldn't have stood a chance to moving out of the way, this couldn't be an ordinary person. Knowing that fighting with many on-lookers wasn't smart, the stranger appeared to have jumped the fence and sprinted to the nearby woods, Brad could have easily turned around and mauled who ever was left, but this stranger had challenged him, and he wouldn't do anything else until he had won it.

Brad jumped the fence with ease to the relief of everyone still at the party, he too had entered the forest and with his heightened senses, picked out where this stranger was. The forest was dark, the only source of light was the bright moon beaming down from the night sky above, Brad began to follow the silhouette between the trees, the stranger then managed to pull out some sort of disc seemingly out of thin air, without looking the man tossed it behind him, it span with great speed towards him, he darted to the left and dodged it, the disc continued to fly and it sliced through several trees before dissipating into the air. Brad got back onto the scent and saw the silhouette up in the air, he swiped with his two front paws in an attempt to hit him and cause some kind of damage, unfortunately the stranger was just too high, but he settled back down onto he ground and prepared himself to pounce on his adversary once he had landed.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 23rd 2014, 9:29 pm

Eeli saw that the blade missed. The wolf tried to hit him but he was too high in the air so for now he was safe. Eeli let a stream of darkness envelope him as an ominous blue light grew around him. When the streams of darkness dissipated Eeli was now in his hero suit. He landed gently on a branch as he looked at the current situation. Eeli created a long whip with a trail of spikes wrapped inside of it.

"Come here boy." Eeli called as he cracked the whip.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 23rd 2014, 9:36 pm

The sound of sirens echoed through the forest, the police must have arrived at the party by now an it would only be a matter of time until they began searching through this forest for both him and this stranger. This guy had somehow changed his clothing mid-jump which Brad thought was very odd, clearly this person wasn't human, he didn't know what he was, but it wouldn't matter when he gets his teeth around his throat.

Just like the disc that had flown by him seconds ago, this man had created some kind of whip out of nothing, getting hit by that thing was the last thing that he wanted to do and with this man being perched on a branch above him, he didn't have the height advantage and he had no intention in climbing the tree to try and get him, instead Brad decided to just circle the tree's roots, growling and barking in a hope to strike some fear into this boy, but at the same time grabbing the attention of the police, who were now on their way into the forest to catch him.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 3:59 pm

Eeli looked at the wolf as it attempted to jump up and bark at eeli. He staired lazily at the wolf as it circled the tree and continued his actions. That's when he began to hear the sirens and the sound of incoming dogs and policemen. He looked up to see red and blue lights flashing as policemen and dogs were at the fence. Eeli cursed under his breathe at the quickness of these cops and assumed this wasn't the first time they dealt with stuff like this.

"Okay Mr.Mutt, you have two choices. You can come with me and escape or you can sit here and try to get me while these cops show up to fill your body with lead and probably immense volts of electricity." Eeli said as he stared at the wolf who was still running around.

"Sit down if you're going to call a truce for now." Eeli stated calmly as he stood on the branch.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 6:13 pm

Brad wasn't quite barking to intimidate his opponent now, it was more of a bark of frustration, he wanted to tear this man to shreds, but he couldn't while he was sitting up on that tree branch, he felt like he had just chased a cat up into a tree. He could smell and hear the dogs making their way towards them at a quick pace, the fight with this stranger was clearly going nowhere, but the fact that he didn't seem like an average human meant that he probably didn't want to be caught either. Just like that, their fight needed to stop so they could both escape a common enemy, of course Brad didn't know how to communicate this to his new ally.

Brad showed a little bit more frustration as he didn't really want to run, but he didn't have much of a choice. He stared off blankly into the distance as he thought about what to do, but there was only one thing he could do, with a loud growl he pivoted and began sprinting into the opposite direction and away from the law, he hoped that the cover of the darkness and the trees would keep him hidden until he can sprint far enough away.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 6:19 pm

"I SAID SIT NOT SPRINT!!" Eeli yelled as he saw the dog leap in the opposite direction of the cops.

Just as Eeli was about to follow the dog the branch he was on snapped and he was suddenly falling. He narrowly caught himself and landed on his feet like a cat and then began sprinting after the dog. He wasn't as fast as the dog, as a matter of fact the only thing that he could do to know he was near the dog was watch a giant black dot a few blocks away from him, and follow the smell of a giant wild puppy.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 6:49 pm

Brad had been sprinting for seconds, maybe even minutes now, it didnt seem to matter how far he ran, there was forest in all different directions. All of this sudden exercise had done something to Brad's wolf like body, he was very hungry now and he just wanted a quick fix without putting in the effort, he would kill and eat this man who was chasing after him, but having a long fight would just prolong the agony he was in to get some kind of meat inside his body. Brad grounded to a halt and stopped moving completely for several seconds, listening to all of his surroundings, the autumn leaves whisping along the ground, the sound of flies buzzing around and the light patter of small marsupial feet running from tree to tree, but there was something else. Heavier footsteps could be heard and it wasn't the man trying to chase him, it sounded like a large animal, Brad slowly lifted his head as he began to smell in the general direction of where this animal could be, he pushed his body close down to the floor and used the cover of darkness as a camouflage.

Brad crept between the trees until he came across a lone deer, quite odd to see one on its own, but Brad wasn't going to complain. In one swift jump, he took the deer down from the side and immobilized it quickly with a quick bite to the neck, now that he didn't need to worry about the police bothering him, he laid down and tucked in to his prize.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 7:00 pm

"You're joking right?" Eeli said as he came to a halt to a resting Wolf.

He was eating at a raw deer pleasantly. Eeli rolled his eyes and leaned on a nearby tree as he waited for the wolf to finish eating. The moonlight bathed him in smooth glow as it glided from his body onto the tree he was leaning on. He was beginning to get hungry and had a choice. He could fill himself up with the blood of this deer, or he could go get a burger. He wanted the burger, but he didn't want to leave the wolf out here alone, and judging from what this wolf was doing earlier he didn't know where he was going.

"Hmmmm hey so if you can understand me I want you to..." Eeli sat there for a minute as he tried to figure out what the signal was going to be.

"Okay I want you to blink twice in a row very quickly." Eeli said as he stared at the wolf.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify February 24th 2014, 7:13 pm

The deer was working a treat for his hunger, but he was still hungry, however the deer would suffice for the nights food. He laid down next to it and tore off pieces of the meat every few seconds, chomping down on them with his sharp teeth and swallowing the pieces quickly. He growled quietly as the stranger approached him again, if he was going to bring his imaginary whip out again, Brad wouldn't waste any time getting into a fight now that the two of them were on an equal level. When the stranger slowly leaned against the tree and showed no sign of a fight, Brad was willing to let him hand around as long as he didn't try and eat any of the deer he was devouring.

The stranger sat down and tried to begin talking to him, Brad's brain was in this wolf still, but it was buried far away, far enough that he had no control over what was happening. The stranger gave him a clear and precise instruction, Brad could hear every word that he said, but he had no idea what it all meant, he pushed himself back up onto all fours and yawned, stretching his jaw open widely and showing off his sharp teeth that were currently caked in meat and blood. Brad then took this opportunity to stretch out, he pushed his front feet forward and bent his back out straight, after that he simply walked around in circles and stared off into the distance whenever he heard a twig snap or a leaf be trampled on.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top