The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Bastion I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Bastion I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Bastion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Bastion I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bastion I_vote_lcapBastion I_voting_barBastion I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bastion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bastion Empty Bastion

Post by doktermenno September 14th 2013, 1:40 pm

Bastion

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Bastion
Title: na
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Blue
Height: 8'2" - 12'
Weight: 456 - 2200 lbs
Blood type: A-

The Looks

White metal skin. He dresses in a blue, thick leather overcoat with a double row of gold buttons (reminiscent of the American Civil war uniforms). He wears leather gloves and boots in the same color. Her carries two large metal balls connected by a chain as a weapon.

The Legacy

Personality:
Because of his secluded existence for the first 99 years of his life, he is socially somewhat clumsy and at times naïve. He tries to keep his emotional distance from people, even though he’s starting to like being around them.
Bastion always means good and will never shy away from standing up to injustice or for the weak. He thoroughly hates bullies and criminals and will step up to them even at inappropriate times.

History:
When Bastion was born, he unusual skin prompted his parents to assume the devil had sent him and  they left him for dead in a forest. Even as a baby he proofed resilient, because he survived long enough for an old crone sorceress to find him. She named the boy Jan (pronounced: yan) and raised him to help her and be her guardian.
Though she meant very well, the old woman was a raging xenophobe and had kept her ‘family’ from the world and vice versa. When she died all Jan knew of the world was that there was one and that there were other people in it.
After his first steps into the civilized world he becomes aware of his impressive size. Then people get angry saying ‘his kind destroyed New York!’ and he decides to flee. When he learns what those people were talking about he decides to repair the situation by opposing his kindred that destroyed a whole city. People must realize that in every demographical group there are good and bad people so you can’t judge them on being in that group. He vows to be a protector, a bastion for the weak and vulnerable.

The Powers

Power 1: Can grow to a height of twelve feet (and back).

Power 2: Magic clothes and weapon grow proportionally with him.

Power 3: Telepathic Immunity (He is currently unaware of this power himself.)

Power 4: Longevity; ages four times slower than a regular human.

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: na
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Durability: 8
Ability:3
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: na
Spells: na
Flight: na
Wealth: 2 (He's found out that the gems the old crone held are worth good money.)

Last edited by doktermenno on September 14th 2013, 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
doktermenno
doktermenno

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Job : Unemployed writer, I know it sounds like a joke...
Humor : All
Registration date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Bastion Empty Re: Bastion

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2013, 4:31 pm

I'd like for you to use the coded app. It's in the little code box that looks like this:

Code:
This is the box.
Make sure you copy the whole thing, and fill it out with all the information you've listed here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Bastion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doktermenno September 14th 2013, 6:23 pm

cool, it's done
doktermenno
doktermenno

Back to top Go down

Post by doktermenno September 25th 2013, 8:11 am

am I impatient?
doktermenno
doktermenno

Back to top Go down

Post by doktermenno October 6th 2013, 12:18 pm

thanks i guess...
doktermenno
doktermenno

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 6th 2013, 6:19 pm

Heya. Real quick before we get into anything else, you need to allocate the abilitiy points in your powers and such. The magic clothing won't require any ability power, neither will telepathic immunity or the longevity. Those are all RP mechanics really...

So if you're going to grow yourself I can see that using 1 ABL... which means you have 2 ABL left.

Also, its easier to get your app checked if you jump into the chatbox and ask us to look at it. so then you're not waiting forever Kitty Face

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bastion Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top