The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_voting_barWelcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Arcana September 18th 2013, 11:29 pm

”You liked me? How touching.” Sean said with mock surprise, crossing his arms over chest, and taking a few steps forward. So the dragon god himself had come to avenge the weaker vessel, something that Sean found  a little perplexing, but at the same time made perfect sense. Nether played off of his body, sand beneath his feet turning black where his feet touched, like obsidian. 'However, I cannot allow you to take anyone. Especially you of all people. However, I might have to pay Shi a visit soon enough. Can't have such a weak thing besmirching the name of death anymore than he is now.”

Sean held his right hand up as a sphere of Nether formed within it, spiraling and coalescing into what could be described as a katana of dark energy, though it looked more complete, more physical than before. It more resembled the weapon in mind, but at the same time one could tell that it was a simple construct, one that would be able to slice through anything that stood within its way. Even if what stood in his way was the scales of a dragon. Sean stood beside Ouroboros, holding his weapon now in hand. He could see that the blonde was slightly damaged, but then again so was the dragon in human form.

” However, while I could waste my time fighting you Yam, I think Ouroboros is more than capable of taking you down.” Sean remembered how the perfect being reacted last time Sean helped, and he did not have the patience to deal with it again. The Nether Blade would begin to hover around Sean, but he did nothing in terms of actually going to help the Perfect Being, perhaps if only to insult the dragon. He could sense the power of the blade, but that did not mean Sean wouldn't let him learn a lesson. Still, if things grew dire, he also was more than willing to have his construct move int to save the day, and he had a feeling that was needed.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Home (Closed to Titan)

Post by Zell September 19th 2013, 12:54 am

Ouroboros needed to redeem himself. He did not plan to spare this Dragon any hardship. The blade he wielded was powerful, but Ouroboros wondered how powerful it truly was. Sean stood next to him, and with Sean at his side he felt empowered, yet weak at the same time. It was as if he were the weaker of the two, something he would not accept…in the end. For now, perhaps being the weaker one would have certain benefits. Especially in his experimentation with his ability to manipulate the Titan, which was yielding substantial results thus far.

”Don’t get cute…” Ouro said to Sean, his tone was articulate as to not arouse anger, but sharp enough to let the Titan know that he was serious. ”I’m not in the mood for playing.” Ouro sighed, for a moment it seemed as though all innocence in him had died and he had finally ‘grown up’ so to speak.

Ouro dashed in with precision. While the rush in seemed to be foolish, Ouroboros knew that he would be fine. For the time it took him to take one step, he could process enough information to put the worlds greatest supercomputer to shame, and with this, he had the advantage of being able to plan out his next move and the move after while taking the moves, allowing him to make a plan and alter the plan at any given moment, while not having to waste time by not doing anything. He already knew that his opponent had tough skin, but Misanthropy was definitely on par with the skin, however he had a new blade that exuded some form of ethereal power, and he needed to know what it was. He also knew that He was slightly stronger than the human form Yam, which did not really matter, as he had the weaponry to harm him. He also knew that Yam was an excellent fighter, perhaps enough to get lucky and strike Ouro. With this information all processed within the first step, Ouro already knew what needed to be done. His ally here would be speed. With advanced speed he would be able to get in and out, harassing the Dragon with several cuts and being able to combine his speed with his fighting skills to avoid the new blade. By time the second step was reached, Ouroboros had already activated his energies sending out three blades made from pure Ethereal energy at the Dragon’s immediate front. He also activated and channeled his energies into his legs and augmented his twitch-fibers, allowing him more powerful stepping and quicker speeds (+4 Speed).

Before yam knew it he saw three blades incoming, but Ouroboros had suddenly vanished from behind them. Yam brought his blade across and sliced all three as if they were hot butter. Ouro appeared from behind, and went to drive Misanthropy into the Dragon, who knew at the last second, and relied on his reflexes and his water tendrils interlocked with the Ethereal tendrils, battling. He used his water manipulation to throw the blade off course some, leaving a sizable gash on Yam’s right side but avoiding fatality while managing to land a backhand on Ouro’s face. The Water Tendrils proved to be equally as strong as the Water tendrils and as such they remained locked until the moment where Ouro sped off again. Yam tried to follow him, but his mind lacked the capacity to see where he had whooshed off to. The movements could be heard as the air tried to fill the vacuums where Ouro had rushed from. Yam let out a roar and a water spiked shot out form the ocean, as if they were mortars and began bombarding the ground all around Yam with water spikes.

Ouroboros easily dodged and evaded them all, positioning himself in the right locations at the right time. He began zooming past Yam at the great speeds, and leaving several little marks, letting the blood and life slowly drip from him. It was Death by a thousand cuts, and it was so morbidly beautiful. Yam suddenly roared and lashed out with the blade, releasing a pure Ethereal energy that slashed the area around him, and taking Ouro off his feet. He flew back and smirked when he noticed that the attack had only damaged his armor and left a red irritated area on his skin. He stood up and then realized that the suit had not restored itself, and he looked at it with great curiosity, and this was worth investigating. He however no longer had the time, nor the inclination to give it another though. He observed the blade and smiled. He began speeding around again when Yam unleashed another roar, except this time when Ouro was sent flying back, Yam formed an orb of water around his right leg and his left hand. The water began to swirl around like a blender, slowly decaying at the armor that protected Ouroboros.

Within seconds there were ten OCEAN soldiers rushing to Yam’s aid. Ouro smirked an almost evil sheen to his glowing eyes, he rushed over and with blinding speed he decapitated all but three of the soldiers, leaving them all to put their backs to each other into a perfectly defendable unit. Ouroboros stopped moving with his impressive speed and with his right hand he brushed his wind swept hair back into it’s perfect place as he chuckled.

”The three of you working in perfect Synergy like that…It’s impressive for humans…” Ouroboros said, his innocence still dead seemingly, however he seemed to take a great interest. ”You may think that it was your tactics that saved you…and in part you’re right. You see…it impressed me..so I’m giving you a promotion.” Ouroboros said, he lifted Misanthropy with his left hand and flashed a crooked smirk and narrowed eyes before he vanished in a blur of speed, no sooner had he left was he back where he had left from. His head was lowered, left arm across his chest, his back was now to the three and a twisted grin that put Zakaken to shame adorned his face along with shadowed out eyes. The three men had delayed reactions and each one received large gashes across their torso, where their hearts were. Suddenly, said hearts began to glow, shining through their skin as their skin began to turn black as the sable nether, and their eyes began to glow emerald, and whole the light of their hearts were smothered out. Their body’s twisted and wrenched as they gasped and cried out in pain while every bone in their body was broken and they felt every ounce of pain. Their skin turned to scale and their underbelly’s turned a dusky pale. Tails spawned from their broken tail bones, phalanges were broken and reconstructed, calcium reserves strengthening the bones and hardening them into longer claws, their clothing tore, ripped and their teeth began to grow a second and third unique set. Suddenly the remaining of the three OCEAN soldiers had become monsters the which had only been seen like Ouroboros himself, the distinct difference being the lacking of a foot and a half in height, and lacking the majestic looking crown of horns.

”Yam, is it? I believe you said to not be like a Mister Roger’s character yes?” Ouroboros asked, as his three new minions began to circle Yam and hiss at him. Ouro looked over his shoulder a sadistic snicker in his voice, as if he were taunting the Dragon. ”In the spirit of the fact that I’m happily entertaining my friend, I’m going to do something special…Now listen up…I hope I’m understood.” Ouroboros said, he held out his right hand, and suddenly the Blade that was in Yam’s possession flew to Ouro, as if it had always belonged to him. ”Get your ass back in the ocean and get the fuck out of my neighborhood.” Ouro said. What else could the Dragon do, his pride was hurt yes, but he did the sensible thing, and he left. Without hesitation. The three new Minions surrounded Ouro, suddenly devolving into broken humanoid figured, each one with a different Arua.

”Who…are we?” The one asked. Ouro smiled and suddenly his innocence had returned, but it was much darker this time around…perhaps even bearable for the titan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome Home (Closed to Titan) - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 19th 2013, 1:39 am

The Titan grimaced, perhaps a little annoyed but he would let it pass. If anything, he had grown used to continual dismissal, but he had opened himself up for that one. He backed off, leaning against a nearby tree, anything that he could rest against and simply watched. Sitting down, as he considered that he would not even need to stand up, only continue to watch as The Perfect Being dominated the dragon, utterly overpowering and humiliating him. Sean wanted to have the honor of doing so, but as far as honor of any kind went, it seemed that he got the short end of the stick. His mind wondered off within the confrontation, Nether leaping off of him in small sparks as it touched the flora around him, and killed them, green giving way to decay.

He could feel the Nether produced by more interlopers, more than would die and perhaps sustain the Titan that watched passively. Seven of the ten lights were snuffed out, and soon enough Sean fed off of their deaths, Nether coming to him. The Titan took in the black mist in full, energy running through his cells, and perhaps abating some of the disappointment that he had felt. The other three were twisted into something, beings that resembled  what Ouroboros had become once, though they lacked the regal beauty that the perfect being had, yet still caught his interest nonetheless. With the dragon retreating with his tail between his legs, Sean knew that the battle was done, and he stood to his feet, finishing off the Nether that had been produced.

More of the beings broken creations, and more annoyance for the Titan. He didn't say anything, simply glowered, but silently he was prideful. The Perfect being had defeated the dragon as he expected, but did so more excellently than he expected, but at the same time, Sean was slightly threatened. If such a thing were possible, then what was to keep him from trying to dominate the Titan? Especially how he continued to progressively continue to command the Titan, slowly but surely he would likely try and command him absolutely.  That was not something that would have been tolerated, and the possibility alone put him on edge.  Innocence was a fragile thing, and when that ran out, Sean was sure his suspicions would be confirmed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 19th 2013, 4:00 am

”You’re part of my clan. Welcome Home.” Ouroboros said, with a warm smile, the three men simply seemed to accept this as truth. Ouro dismissed them, saying that they would feel the call inside them that would lead them to the city. Ouro suddenly calmed down and walked over to his Titan. ”That was…almost disappointing. I’m glad you left that to me to be honest, it wasn’t worth your time.” Ouro said with a dejected sigh before tugging the Titan’s sleeve with a smile, trying to lead him back towards the city. They were at Valhalla in no time, and Ouro walked through the door with Sean, only to see Zakaken and a few of the other first generation ethereal beings gathered around the black throne. Zakaken looked significantly older to Ouroboros which made him smile.

”So…want to watch me get verbally shredded?” Ouroboros asked Sean, the way he said it promised that it would be amusing. He tried to lead Sean to the rest of the ground, holding onto Sean’s wrist like an excited little kid, if Sean would even allow that. They go there and immediately the Ethereal all looked to Ouro with distaste.

”Just because you created the Isle doesn’t exclude you from Ethereal society, and as an Ethereal you are commanded to take care of yourself…The assistance you received in the Soul shrine is unacceptable.” Ouro’s attention was still fully on Sean, he was trying desperately to figure out the Titan’s thoughts.

”The Eternal one owes you NOTHING Akirva!” Zakaken spat at him, his slightly deeper voice still whispy and sinister in its own right.

Akirva rolled his eyes and leaned back. Meanwhile A less formally dressed boy with black hair suddenly hopped onto Ouro and playfully began laughing. Ouro heard the laugh and his smile got huge as he felt the arms across his chest and a face press up next to his.

”Missed ya bud!” The young man cooed to Ouro, ouro reached back and began scratching the back of the soft-black haired head. The young man, Austyn, giggled and stepped from around Ouro. ”Zak’s right, Back off ‘em Akirva.”

”While I would love to do that Austyn, Akirva has a valid argument. Ouroboros may have created this wondrous place, however he still is subject to our ways. The fact that this young man had to save him is testimony enough that he need answer for his weakness. We cannot have a weak individual ruling the fate of the Ethereal, we are hunted enough as it is!” The woman, Xarlessa gave her two-cents She looked to Ouro apologetically, Ouro just smiled and nodded to her, as if he understood.

”Oh silence Xarlessa. You are but a second generation, be silent while the men are talking. It is obvious that not only is Ouroboros incapable of handling himself against Soul Shrine, but he was hardly fit to face Yam on the ocean shores.” The eldest member, Bastion Spoke up, berating the woman. She silenced herself out of respect, but her distaste for the elder was quite clear. Ouro didn’t step away from Sean or even look away from him.

”Basion, how do you know that creature’s name?” Ouro asked calmly, still looking at Sean and blushing for a second. He turned away and looked to Bastion. Bastion didn’t hesitate.

”He is well known throughout California for being a “Dragon God”. That is hard to ignore…My Lord.” He said, articulate, calm and well thought out. Although, the words My Lord were slow and deliberately drawn out.

”Very good….oh and as far as the whole explanation…He is my Coupirah. Thus he was simply doing as he saw best, and his actions in no way reflect weakness in me.” Ouroboros said as he looked back at Sean. Austyn looked at Sean and smiled a little.

”Well…lucky bastards.” He said to himself, it didn’t stop him from throwing an arm over Ouro and leaning into him.

”And now we have our answer. Ouroboros is not weak and he is perfectly capable of defending himself.” Xarlessa said, glaring at Bastion.

”He’s not even an Ethereal!” Akirva snapped

”This? This THING!? That is what you’re trusting with our armies!? What will rule in your stead while a new ruler is found!?” Bastion snapped.

”This THING…is beyond you. This thing is the only thing here more powerful than myself, and this Thing has my complete loyalty. By the way, if he says march…be ready to march…All are Dismissed…Austyn, I’ll see you soon.” Ouro said as the ethereal all left the room, Zakaken included. They all left, Bastion was the last to leave, his hand was on the door. Bastion…”

”Yes, my lord?” The elder asked with a tinge of hate in his voice.

”Next time you want to kill me…tip off the leader of the group…not a pawn.” Ouro said. Bastion turned around looked with a chipper msiule and bowed.

”Ah, I shall try that next time then.” He said happily as he turned and left, leaving Sean and Ouro in the throne room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 19th 2013, 5:06 pm

They were part of his family now, more Ethereal beings to populate an island probably now brimming with them. Perhaps this was how he had created so many of them, though all Sean could gather was that the children he had seen earlier were not the first generation to have populated the island. With the things returning to the city, their new home, Ouroboros would turn his attention on The Titan, letting out a rather dejected sigh that let something shine through. The dragon wasn't worth his time? That was the line that perhaps caught the Titan's attention more than anything, and his train of thought was cut off by a tug at his sleeve, which would have pulled him slightly off balance.

He would follow The Ethereal Beings lead, not raising a single word of protest as he was lead towards the black castle, one that seemed to just out from the city that all Ethereal Beings seemed to reside within. The walk was not a long one, but that did not mean that it was exactly short either. Their walk as a pleasant middle ground, with Ouro holding onto him excitedly like a kid, and the smile was....infectious to say the least However, Sean did not let too much of his emotion show, only a small smirk playing on his lips was he was finally lead into the keep.

What the Titan had not expected, nor wanted was to hear complaining the first minute that he walked into damn place, but bureaucracy struck again. That meaning that there was always someone there that wanted to pick you apart like the corpse found by so many carrion birds. Something about the Soul Shrine and how he ended up helping the Ethereal Being, and that was more of the same shit it seemed. Ouroboros still had his attention on the Titan, but why? They seemed to be doubting his power, simply because Sean acted on his own accord. A den if vipers if Sean had ever seen it, and it infuriated him, though his rage would have to silence itself, even if he wished only to slice out the tongues of the insolent male.

Zakaken spat something at him, and out of nowhere seemed to appear a dark haired being, acting perhaps too friendly for Sean's comfort. Without his mental prompting, a single, minute crackle of Nether energy projected from his body. Harmless, but perhaps a slight show of the Titan's annoyance, with the prattling going on around him. Yet, Ouroboros did not seem affected by their words, only keeping his attention on the same thing the entire time. After a few seconds, he grew....shy was the word? No, he was a Titan, one that fed off the death of sentient beings, and reveled in decay, he was not someone that would be apt to petty jealousy and embarrassment.

No, Sean would have to keep his emotions, and all indications of them in perfect check, even if his human half seemed to demand the opposite. Even if that half demanded that he silence them and the naysayers, and all that caused such a rise within him, His mind then reminded him of the small amount of blood what was now drying in his eyebrow, and strangely annoying him, though the small amount there was barely even visible. Ouroboros spoke a word, a word that was once again used in reference to Sean and he still had no idea what the hell he meant. For all he knew, Ouro could be branding him as some slave, or personal something. The female seemed pleased by this, while the whiny male continued on his tirade, and the dark haired one smiled at Sean, and partially made him want to remove each tooth individually.

Perhaps what nearly sent the Titan off the deep end was being called a thing. You called chairs things, you called food things, hell, you called a used condom a thing, but referring to a Titan Lord as one was suicidal. He would have eviscerated the old one where he was if Ouroboros had not dismissed them with haste, and said another thing that irritated the Titan. More so was that Ouroboros seemed knowledgeable in the fact that this was a thinly veiled attempt on his life, and that only put more reasons that Sean should kill the bastard where he was, still Sean would contain himself. He contained himself until only him and Ouro were within the room, letting a harsh hiss pass between his lips, which was characterized by the black cloud of Nether. ”Well that was....interesting.” The Titan said with thinly veiled annoyance.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 19th 2013, 8:27 pm

"Really?"Ouro asked him, not seeming to have picked up on the annoyance in his voice. Ouro shrugged and took a breath in. "I personally found it rather annoying and a total waste of time. But to each their own." Ouro said as he began to stroll off towards the Throne. He looked over to Sean, seeming to eye the mark on his head, concern in his eyes, no matter how hard he attempted to hide it. He tried his best to shake it before the Titan caught on. Ouroboros suddenly unleashed a slight pulse of Ethereal energy, seeming to calm the anxieties that lingered in the current atmosphere. Suddenly, the entire entity became one large Lazarus Zone, granting friend and foe alike ungodly healing powers. 

"So...could I persuade you into taking a seat?" Ouroboros asked the Titan. He motioned to the throne in the middle of the room. It was likely to surprise the Titan, or get suspicion. Ouro went on to explain and to ensure the point was made clear. "Courpirah means "One of a Kind", and It means when an Ethereal being meets another creature or person that they believe is their equal, or superior. Because I am the strongest Ethereal, That means you are viewed as Stronger than the other Ethereal beings as well. They will respect you and regard you as a king, just as they would me...When you say the armies march, they march, when you say to jump...they ask from which cliff. The only time they will refuse your station is if the order directly contradicts mine. So...by this logic...my throne is your throne." Ouro said with a little smile. Ouro sat on the arm of the throne and sighed, a feeling of contentment washed over him as he looked at his Titan. Suddenly he remembered that he had a question for the Titan.

"What happened to Zakaken?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

It was cute somewhat how Ouroboros did not pick up on his sarcasm, considering that it basically was oozing from each word like puss from an infected zit, but maybe that was his innocence still In play. The Titan would lets his silver pools do their routine scan of the room, though that was stopped when he felt something run through his being. A pleasureful, and partially euphoric sensation as the mark on his forehead glowed a light green for a moment, before disappearing entirely. The blonde offered him a seat on the throne, and that someone confused the Titan. Why would he allow Sean to take a seat within the Throne, when he was the supposed sovereign of this place? Still, he would not deny the offer, and Sean took his seat within the throne, a little wary of the offer. That was when he was finally made privy on what the hell that word meant, and explained it was. The perfect being would sit on the arm of the throne, something that Sean partially minded, and partially enjoyed. Now came the question about Zakaken. ”Can't say why he rapidly aged or anything. There was some jackass with no eyes, and missing an arm that Zakaken tried to kill with some kind of magic or something. Didn't work, he got older and that's all I know about what happened really.” If anything Sean was being completely honest.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 20th 2013, 1:43 am

"Hm...alright." Ouro said, hopping off the arm of the throne and starting to walk around. He stopped and crossed his arms, as if he were waiting for something. He looked around, partially as if he were looking for something. It could be faintly seen that his eyes reflected several places over the island, as if he were searching it form the throne room, as if his eyes...were omnipresent. He looked around, it may have looked slightly odd to anyone who had not seen it. He finally looked at the Titan, Death’s Embrace’s entire landscape revealed through the emerald orbs. Ouroboros closed his eyes and hmmed and haaaed over the circumstance.

”I trust you…but whomever it was isn’t anywhere around now. But as to why Zakaken wouldn’t tell me about this….then again…I did dismiss him. I wonder what this eyeless and armless man wanted…” Ouroboros mused to himself, part of him sounding as if he yearned to hunt down the person and figure out what it wanted, and who it was. This would likely cause trouble for the Perfect being. However he just returned to his innocent smile kissed Sean on the cheek and turned to walk away.

”Well, I need to go help Austynero now” Ouroboros said, using Austyns real name. ”I’ll be back later. But for now take time to enjoy it.” Ouroboros said happily as he walked away, his feet clocking against the green carpet that led to the door that led to the courtyard. The doors opened befor eOuro, and he paused for a second.

”Oh…by the way…” Ouro said, looking over his shoulder, he offered a smile and nodded to the Titan, he would leave, but only after giving the Ttian one last word.

”….Welcome Home.”

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 20th 2013, 1:53 am

Ouroboros would pace about the room, his eyes moving about as if he were looking over something that was not there, or he was looking over the entire island itself. The Titan would recline in his throne, silver pools watching each step, as if they would divulge something new to him, but in the end he was only left with the curiosity that drove him onward. When this was done, he said that he trusted the Titan, and something within Sean wanted to debate that, but he did not. Conflicting human emotions were becoming a pain, and Sean knew that he would need to get rid of these if he wanted to perhaps better enjoy his alliance with Ouroboros.

Jealousy would do him no good, when he had nothing to be jealous of. After his rather intense pacing session, Ouro would press his lips to the titan's cheek, and draw a small amount of color to the otherwise pale skin. He spoke of the dark haired ethereal being, and if Sean were not trying to be calm, he would have to had bitten his own tongue to keep from speaking. He would be elft alone on the throne with the last words “welcome home”. Was this home? Could The Titan truly call this place of all places his home? With someone that drew ugly emotions that he never felt before?

'Dammit.” Sean cursed under his breath, letting his legs rest over the edge of the thrones arms, and his head on the other arm. 'What the hell is wrong with me?” Nether crackled like an angry electrical aura about him, reflecting his emotional state more than anything else would.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top